Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:49:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5419 times)
makolz26

Activity: 714
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:27:30 PM

Thinking about investment, now is the perfect time to to invest because the price of btc today is low, now is the perfect time to do what is necessary, buy as much as you want, and when the time comes btc go up, your profit will surely gey double and perhaps triple.
Whatever the reason is, it is the perfect time to buy bitcoin right now since the price still at it's down trend, so whether it is for trading or investment you can always do both things and it is the perfect time to buy with high profit in the future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:04:29 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Yes , It is true. It  is the perfect time to buy because the price is low. if now you buy and hold for several time i'm sure you will get more profit about 4 months again.
There is no such measure or technique which can help you out in knowing the perfect time for buying of any of the crypto coin and that there is nothing like that. It is you who needs to analyses the situation of the market in the best possible way and then you need to make some good decision at the end by keeping all the necessary things in your mind. Buy only when the market values are falling and the rates are little low.
tuikindu01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:32:11 AM

Four years ago it was thought that a few hundred dollars was a very high price, and if I knew how lucky it was to buy it at that time. Today the price of bitcoin has reached $7,900.
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Four years ago it was thought that a few hundred dollars was a very high price, and if I knew how lucky it was to buy it at that time. Today the price of bitcoin has reached $7,900.
no one would have thought that bitcoin prices could be so high. In the past it cost just a few dollars. and maybe in the future some bitcoin prices will be even higher.
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:41:09 AM

Talking about, the perfect time to purchase the bitcoin. The value of the bitcoin drops 4% in the coin market cap, so if I were, you would utilize this chance to purchase the bitcoin. Not just bitcoin drop nearly the coins are drop. Truly, I don't have the foggiest idea about the motivation behind why the digital currency market is bleeding today. I trust that bitcoin and also altcoin will rise again, and you will procure an income later.
mstfprcn

Activity: 700
Merit: 553

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:43:40 AM

everywhere is red, if i have enought btc in my hand, i really love this colour, lots of coins are very nice price for buying, neo, wan, qtm, waves etc...
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:07:04 AM

Actually no body knows when to perfect time to buy or at what price level is the best level to buy. Traders or investors only can analize market, fundamental or technical analysis to identify market trend, calculate support and resistance and other factors or indicator. Based on this analysis we can take decision to buy at the best time or ideal price level and then expect maximum profit target in the future. In a simple way, we can say that the best time to buy is when price drops lower or retraces to certain lower level. Also we can buy at today's price if we consider that price will keep rising today.
I believe anytime this month is still a good time to buy while market price of bitcoin is still decreasing and so you can save a lot of your capital that you may invest to other profitable crypto.

Now, the time is not bad to buy for the newbie. Those investors that bought altcoins and Bitcoins years ago and hold them still, do not probably need it.
This can be thought of as a last chance to buy bitcoin at a low price because the future is going to bring huge profits which means a tremendous increment in its value is coming this way.

Some people are saying that July will be first month of a new dip and in agree to this but that does not mean it will be a bleeding dip. At most bitcoin will decrease to 6k dollars which I highly doubt. Without wasting any further time, bitcoin should be bought.
MudahDanHemat

Activity: 231

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:10:20 AM

Yes it is true that the right time to buy is when the price goes down. Later we can sell it when the price is high so we get profit. That's what traders do.
Rizki_ct

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:10:00 AM

this is good time for buying, because it is best to buy when the value is low .so it will give you best profit for secure future, you just need to wait for a few days or weeks to increase your money.
Baraban66

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 08:46:16 AM

The topic was created in 2014. We see that the price in the current year is always higher than in the previous. On this basis, BTC is always advantageous to buy for a long time
joko4ko2017

Activity: 333
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

Perfect Time to Buy ?? All Time is perfect to buy, you faster buy ... you faster to get a profit, fast action and stay tune at Market or Exchange ... see and hunt the down of Crypto ... you can buy , buy and buy anymore for action, and you can sell in higher or in perfect time to get profit. "All Time is Perfect Time to Buy" Smiley
kevpantof

Activity: 491
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Bitcoin is definitely the best time to invest. Whether it is people's anticipation, the investments to be made because of the beginning of the market as usual from June will be very important for shan. After passing this stage, both panic buying and panic sales are starting. This damages both sides.
Now is the perfect time to invest in the cryptocurrency and buy for profitable output because there has been great stability in the prices of top crypto currencies in the market like Bitcoin and ETH. An entry to the market right now would mean starting a business which will give good money in the end. Also the currencies mentioned above are greatly accepted for instant transaction and much more.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:09:36 PM

Probably the best time to invest is when market conditions are in the red zone. Because the price of coins at that time must be very cheap.
yarozaqu

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:28:44 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Yes, It is the right time to buy crypto. You can buy bitcoin when the price is low like today.
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:45:17 PM

I think when BTC reaches 7.5K - it's a profitable investment, which would then sell for 9K.
FiveReels

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Buy during bloody market, Choose the right coin you want to invest, Bloody are not all the time, There's an opportunity when it turns blood because it is normal and I'm pretty sure it will bounces back soon.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:59:19 PM

For this seasons is the right time to buy bitcoin or altcoins because the market has produced low value and now getting started to rise the price. We are lucky if we have more saved coins so that we don't missed the train.
JulianCrump

Activity: 29

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:08:13 PM

That post has been writen so many years ago but it is in some way still true, cause eth price and other coins is going down but in few next weeks it will be x time bigger and investing now is a real occasion for investors...
Klausi

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:29:10 PM

That post has been writen so many years ago but it is in some way still true, cause eth price and other coins is going down but in few next weeks it will be x time bigger and investing now is a real occasion for investors...

Yes its true, this has been an issue always. But we also have to accept the fact that this business runs like this, sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases. Its more like on looking on its value when to buy and when to sell bitcoins. Its always good to buy in a low price and sell at high price, i think investors already knew about it. As of today, its really a perfect time to buy for its price is low and i think more people can afford its price today. One thing i am positive about is that, before this year ends bitcoin will reach its highest price ever.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:43:27 PM

Yes its true, this has been an issue always. But we also have to accept the fact that this business runs like this, sometimes it rises and sometimes it decreases. Its more like on looking on its value when to buy and when to sell bitcoins. Its always good to buy in a low price and sell at high price, i think investors already knew about it. As of today, its really a perfect time to buy for its price is low and i think more people can afford its price today. One thing i am positive about is that, before this year ends bitcoin will reach its highest price ever.

If your looking of a right time to buy i think now is the right time while the market price of ethereum is still very low because this is what investors are looking for is when the market value is decreasing.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: