Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:17:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5419 times)
@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:00:01 AM

The perfect time to buy coins is when it is dump or its price is going down that's the perfect time for you to buy some coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:11:20 AM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
Apart from that I still believe that it is not too late for anyone that hasn’t purchased any Bitcoin yet. It’s still early to purchase, but there is also nothing wrong with it If you invest right now. There is still much time. To invest, and the price is not going up to hit another all time. High as of now. I believe that will happen when the end of this year is approaching.
Well, as long as you see this as a cheap price, I think it is the best investment time. even more so if you feel that bitcoin prices will still increase. it will be a strong principle to buy bitcoin.
if we take a look at coinmarketcap, yes it is very cheap for bitcoin and other altcoin price.but we know in chart that is show downtrend.so is it safe for us to buy in downtrend moment?
it is depend to our own decision.are we dare to take this risk to get profit in futures or just looking price moves.in downtrend we could take some opportunity too, although it could not much to take profit.
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 09:55:19 AM

The potential of bitcoin is still, you should buy every time it drops. Whenever Bitcoin drops, its rivals often announce the madness of the "Bitcoin bubble" has come to an end. However, history has repeatedly proven, Bitcoin has risen since the price increases and stronger than before. Even as prices are falling, many analysts still believe Bitcoin will reach a record $ 50,000 by the end of 2018.
Yeah there is still very potencail in bitcoin. It is not going to die because it is the king of cryptocurrency world. The price is low these days and I think it is the perfect time to buy some bitcoin and hold them for some time so that the price increase in the future and you can make handsome money against your investment. I would like to buy some today.

Perfect time to buy Bitcoin is the low market where you will invest with fewer amounts and will get Bitcoins in more quantity. So the perfect time is to invest in a low market, this will result in the saving of your money and if apply the further market procedure then this will result in huge profit. Now avoid investments in a high market where the coin’s value is high and difficult to afford and results in loss.
miradorme

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:13:26 AM

I have no idea but I think when the price of bitcoin is cheap then it is the perfect time to buy. And if you sell it wait for the price of selling goes up to have profit.
Faithgg

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:15:53 AM

Prices may fall for several reasons. For example, when the more toward the end of the year, many investors often take a break and look back on profits earned last year. They convert to cash so that they can spend on daily transactions that money algorithm is not advantageous. So do not worry, at low prices then you should buy.
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:26:01 AM

The perfect time to buy coins is when it is dump or its price is going down that's the perfect time for you to buy some coins.
I think that the perfect time to buy is when we have enough money to spend for bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. EVen when the price is high, we can still buy and hold it for a long term. Bitcoin always bring money and profit to investors. That is why people love it so much

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
Rudolph White

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

If you believe in Bitcoin's power and expert predictions, you should not let yourself be affected by falling prices. Instead you should watch whenever low prices are an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at a cheaper price and form your portfolio. I believe you will make a lot of profit.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:06:53 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
You are too late; you know why because yesterday the value of all coins in are a drop, but now all currencies turn into green increasing small percent. I will teach you the strategy to buy and sell use the chart indicator tools to guide you when you buy and sell. Before you buy any kind crypto coins, you should study and research it to ensure that coins are not shit coins. If you have the coins, wait the market is green.
velar12

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

Perhaps your predictions will come true and bitcoin will really reach seven hundred dollars by the end of this week. I think many investors will be happy about this.
thevlox

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 11:52:17 AM

The right time to buy bitcoin is when bitcoin's price decreases, we should buy bitcoin and sell it when the price increases.
 Following this rule will help us succeed.
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:00:37 PM

Yes of course it is the best time to make some investing in some crypto and I think it will give us a big break after the end of the year because of it's price in the market. So better to invest right now to make more profit of yours like what we doing now buy and buy just choose the better crypto you will invest.

wanimulyo

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:10:08 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Yes, It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin, when the price is low now. You can get alot benefit, if the price is high.
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:13:51 PM

Yes of course it is the best time to make some investing in some crypto and I think it will give us a big break after the end of the year because of it's price in the market. So better to invest right now to make more profit of yours like what we doing now buy and buy just choose the better crypto you will invest.

Well, if you have enough resources to buy bitcoin then that would be perfect. The price is quite low and you have bigger chance to sell it in a higher price in the coming days. Surely the price  will bump in the future.
Krillin61

Activity: 314
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

it is the perfect time to buy a bitcoin because it's value is quite low but for the next few days it will pump again so you have a bigger chance to sell it for high value and earned a huge profits.
leavefifa

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:31:38 PM

In the past few days, investors have had a lot of anxiety. The reason is that Bitcoin prices are dropping quite fast. But in the opposite direction, those who have the idea of ​​accumulating and buying Bitcoin are clearly seeing their opportunity. Experts predict, in the future, Bitcoin prices will continue to grow. Then this is a great time to buy Bitcoin. Bitcoin is now quite cheap for buyers.
Bella Thorne

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 12:49:29 PM

for me yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin because it's value is still quite low, when it pumps again you have a big chance to sell it in high value and you will earned a huge profit. buy bitcoin now until it is in cheap value.

iged_war

Activity: 882

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:36:07 PM

for me yes it is the best time to buy bitcoin because it's value is still quite low, when it pumps again you have a big chance to sell it in high value and you will earned a huge profit. buy bitcoin now until it is in cheap value.

it is look like bitcoin price now cheap enough, buy some bitcoin or altcoin could give us several profits for several month later.but always make sure with our decision with technical analisys in chart.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
JaydenBlackRaven

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:38:23 PM

If you want to buy it in my opinion now is the right time because the bitcoin price situation is still low .. if you can afford it and Try to buy it in bulk according to your ability .. because I am sure the next few months there will be an increase and you will get big profits ...
Herbys

Activity: 238
Merit: 6

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:43:50 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in Bitcoin. But there is always a risk that Bitcoin may return to value within a two-digit number.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:49:29 PM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
Apart from that I still believe that it is not too late for anyone that hasn’t purchased any Bitcoin yet. It’s still early to purchase, but there is also nothing wrong with it If you invest right now. There is still much time. To invest, and the price is not going up to hit another all time. High as of now. I believe that will happen when the end of this year is approaching.
Well, as long as you see this as a cheap price, I think it is the best investment time. even more so if you feel that bitcoin prices will still increase. it will be a strong principle to buy bitcoin.
I strongly agree! I don't think volatility has always have a negative impact, it can also give the chance for buyers to buy while the price is low. Market is dynamic but despite drop in price it can surely bounce back and will produce  huge returns. Just have patience in holding and be positive.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: