Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 11:13:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:19:31 AM

Being an investor certainly needs a good analysis, and I think what's going on with bitcoin is an interesting thing to keep up with, the bitcoin price is so volatile that we can make a profit anytime.
Yeah volatility seems of price seems like the a wave when you look at the prices chart with  a certain range, but  it takes hard time to climb to the next level, maybe  its good and perfect time to buy because, anytime it might create bull run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

The perfect time to buy is now because bitcoin is very cheap now if you buy. As for now I continue to buy more bitcoin and holding it and wait its price until it reaches its peak price. this strategy will surely benefits me in the coming years giving me more profits.
prudencetoller

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:03:52 AM

well catching perfect investing time is nearly impossible. however, we can make optimal calculation by using a method that has been already widely used in the traditional investing field such as the stock market.
There is no denial that the price of bitcoin fluctuates dramatically and predicting it can be quite troublesome. But if you have the intention to invest in bitcoin in a long run, I think that it's always the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the price now is pretty high compared to previous years and it will keep going up. So if you can wait, there should be no worries. However, if you want to gain some profit fast, you need to have the knowledge and experience to choose the right moment to buy and this can be tricky.

First blockchain based marketplace of trading algorithms]
TRADINGENE│ JOIN NOW
ICO 4 April 2018
BulbaLord

Activity: 261

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:18:29 AM

always is good time for buying, there are just great times and good times, this time is rather good.

Yes I agree with you because always is a good time to buy a coin. But its your when you want to buy a coin.  But for me I'll check the price if the price of coin is down I'll buy for a good investment and I'll hold it for a few months before I sell it.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
You can easily know when is the right time to buy bitcoin if you fully understand it. There are a lot of tools that you can use in order to predict and to know that right time to buy and to sell bitcoins.
yaghoniyu

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:04:35 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Yes, It is the perfect time to buy bitcoin. By seeing the market is low. You can hold it until the price is going up.
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

I think it's so down that the price won't recover in a week or so , we will still need a lot of time and also we all know about FUD's and stuff thus I think it's really very unstable anything can happen since people are buying new cryptocurrencies too they are all set on the next Bitcoin and we all know how it will end 😐
Buying is anyways a good option at this time since the price is extremely low ..
I think we should hold and tell other people to hold to especially the newbies that would really strengthen the economics of Bitcoins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:22:18 PM

When youre fully acknowledge about the learning in bitcoin this will probably more easy to you. When the value of bitcoin is low then it is the right time to buy bitcoin and wait for it to pump then sell it and get a huge return.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 11:38:18 AM

Do not just waste time but be decisive so you can start now and survive for long periods of time and you will see results in the future. because we can not really predict what will happen in the future three, so I think it's better to just invest today and then hold it until you reach the desired income
I would also like to say that today is the best time for crypto bitcoin trading, because bitcoin is currently trading in a low price, it was expected that in very beginning of 2018 bitcoin price will be trading above 20K, but unexpected still its price is trading below 8K, but still the investors are hopeful and still they are expecting that its price will increase to much very soon.
bitcoinsocial09

Activity: 413
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2018, 01:31:56 PM

Sadly, current price is mainly based on speculation, but not an adoption. Therefore, we see these massive swings. Like 30000 BTC being sold on 27th of June and all the speculators started shorting, hence the price goes down... No price definnetelly wont be 700$ untill this sell of  silk road btc ends...
What  will happen the price when 200k of gox coins will reach the market?

In my own perspective there is no a perfect time to biy botcoin. As long as you have a money to buy bitcoi then grab the chance. It is better to take it and take risk so that you can earn early as possible. Also botcoin can access anytime that is qhy for me ypu do not need to know when is the perfect tome because everyday is a right time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]      Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●              ►              Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓              ◄              ●
FACEBOOK                TWITTER                INSTAGRAM                TELEGRAM
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:52:10 PM

Buying Bitcoin below 10 thousand dollars is best bet to buy and store bitcoins now is the best opportunity to buy
Kanda Yu

Activity: 315
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:05:43 PM

We can be happy about having bitcoin's price going down but we should still keep on hoping that it will rise again sometime sooner because all of our holdings will be nonsense if that wouldn't happen. It is a perfect time to buy right now for real and we should grab this opportunity and make the most of it but still be smart and wise in buying.
Bosx1ne

Activity: 540

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:13:31 PM

It is not tomorrow, it is not next week or next month because this time is the best time to make investment with bitcoins. You should know the benefits that you can earn by making investment with bitcoins.

johnalyn

Activity: 314

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:32:00 PM

It depends on the person when he want to buy, I mean if your watching the market everytime and you see that it has on the highest price you won't wbuy it but if you see in the market that the price is at the low price in the market that you can earn a big profit after the end of the year why would you choose to wait to buy if it is in rhe high price. So you better buy now while it has a low price in the market to earn better income this year.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
19Nov16

Activity: 1722
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:12:49 PM

I agree that now is the best time to buy bitcoin, if we want to get a big profit then buy now is the most appropriate thing we do, I'm sure prices will skyrocket in this month and could reach $ 10,000.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kirito-kun

Activity: 220

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:26:32 PM

Absoulutely right, today the day to buy bitcoins and altcoins you want because most of them are dump maybe we can never see them again at that price so buy much as you can. We don't know when it will goes up again so we must take the opportunity, be prompt because soon it might goes up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
parthgajjar

Activity: 273

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

I think that if Bitcoin costs less than 7K, you can buy what you would sell for 9K or invest in altcoin.
There are two perfect times in the market that is the perfect timings for Bitcoin investment and selling. When the market turns down then people are in situations to invest in Bitcoin as the price is low and amount less amount will be use in buying more Bitcoin. The build up to Christmas is an obvious sales season for every retailer and the same applies to those selling computers
think3214

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:39:53 PM

Anytime will be a good time to invest, however its best to buy when the price is low but you need to deal with high risk.
Price use to increase and decrease and no one know when it is the time to buy bitcoin and hold it with patience, we can buy when the price of bitcoin is low and red the market is so it is call low price time, we will have to wait till the price increase if today it is low. When we are consider buying Bitcoin we should always depends our decision and transaction on the current value or price of Bitcoin on the market
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 04:17:40 PM

Thinking about investment, now is the perfect time to to invest because the price of btc today is low, now is the perfect time to do what is necessary, buy as much as you want, and when the time comes btc go up, your profit will surely gey double and perhaps triple.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

I think now is the right time to buy bitcoin because its movement is very slow and still in cheap condition, and all the market is very bad and just up a bit and then back down.
this is an opportunity to buy as much as you can and keep waiting for bitcoin prices to go back up and you will enjoy the benefits.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: