Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 02:21:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5423 times)
gussupri

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:49:04 PM

if we look at bitcoin candle now, it show down sharply.is it still mentioned as best time to buy.i am prefer out from market.it looks like very strong bearish.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:07:30 PM

It was interesting to read this thread looking at how much everything has changed over last years. I wish I knew more about bitcoin in 2014 though...

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
buternasek

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:15:08 PM

We can find the most perfect time to buy coins that is by the way we monitor market prices. when we want to buy coins, do not rush, look at some time before the market price, and when you feel it is right and you think it is the best price to buy a coin then immediately to buy it. and get the best price.
Dianafangki

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:36:45 PM

We can find the most perfect time to buy coins that is by the way we monitor market prices. when we want to buy coins, do not rush, look at some time before the market price, and when you feel it is right and you think it is the best price to buy a coin then immediately to buy it. and get the best price.

depending on whether to invest long-term or short term, if you want long-term investment now is the right time to buy it because the price is still low and if you want to make short-term investments should wait a while until the price is low point and the movement began to rise again.
Boh manok

Activity: 328
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

It is now considered a perfect time to buy the bitcoin and altcoin available today because the price is down so we will get quite a bit of bitcoin and altcoin and again the unpredictable future predicts that these bitcoin and altcoin will rise drastically even reach a fantastic value .

sleekie

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

Going through this thread and seeing the price of bitcoin at the start of the thread and what it is now make my belief in btc a lot stronger
MMA
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:48:57 PM

Basically the perfect time to buy is when crypto coins falls down this is the very basic rule of being trader and crypto enthusiast must know this law of supply and demand cause all crypto prices depends on this.
To me i think that the whole market is already trading in low price, the whole is market is bearing for some time and therefore i think that the current time is the best time for investment, i do not think that the market will remain bearish for a long time therefore we should not waste any time and should invest money right now.
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:55:42 PM

This year people have got lot of chances to buy low and profit good selling at a price higher from the buying price. Such difference is taking place quite often creating opportunities to earn. Also who has the plan to hold can consider this as the right time to buy believing that the price will grow high.
Ashong Salonga

Activity: 882
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:00:22 PM

There is always the best time to buy, and as long as we think that now is the best time then immediately buy is a very good thing because we can get it at a cheap price.
Well the perpect time buy bitcoin is when the value of it will decreases and as of now the value of a lot of coins is realliy decreasibg so i think this is really the best time to biy a bitcoin with a very low price and just hold it and wait to increase.

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
████████████▀▀░░░░███
███████████▌░░░░░░███
███████████░░░░██████
███████████░░░░██████
████████░░░░░░░░░░▐██
████████░░░░░░░░░░███

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

███████████░░░░██████

▀██████████░░░░█████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
████▀██████▀░░░▀▀▄███
████░░▀▀███░░░░░░▄███
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▐████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░▄█████

████▀█▄░░░░░░░▄██████

█████▄░░░░░▄▄████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
███░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░███
██░░▄█████████▀▀▄░░██
██░░███▀▀░░░▀▀▄▄█░░██
██░░██▀░▄███▄░▀██░░██
██░░██░░█████░░██░░██
██░░██▄░▀███▀░▄██░░██

██░░███▄▄░░░▄▄███░░██

██░░▀███████████▀░░██

███░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░███

█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████

▀███████████████████▀
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀████
██████████▀▀░░░░▐████
██████▀▀░░░▄▀░░░█████
████░░░░▄▄▀░░░░▐█████
██████▄▐█░░░░░░██████

███████▌▌░░░░░▐██████

████████▄██▄▄░███████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

▀███████████████████▀
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:08:52 PM

Today, the crypto market is red. this is the right time to buy and will be an advantage in the next few days. not always the market continues to decline. there will definitely be a greenback.
Yes the perfect time to buy bitcoin was when you see that it was dropping its price. After that hold for it for the mean time until it rise again because surely you can get high profit from it. You only need to be patient. Remember that bitcoin was volatile which means it was nit always going down, time will come that it goes up again.

Nitnit13

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

Now is still a good time to buy bitcoin because the market is red, but I'm sure bitcoin will go up at the end of the year as many bitcoin users say like that. I can only believe in bitcoin for the future.
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:12:21 PM

Yes this is the best time to buy coins. Because the current price of coins is very low. But as always, when the coin has decreased in price, it does not take long to back up and be positioned earlier.
andisuk

Activity: 334

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:18:03 PM

looking at a market that has decreased in volume of course this is good to buy cryptocurrency and hold long term according to good choice especially if have big capital surely it will be more impact

Altf4

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:01 PM

The perfect time to buy tokens , ethereum ,bitcoin when the market is falling down ,because you can buy a good lower price value of coins because this is the time when some coin holders is in need immediate money, then they will dump their coins no matter whay is the value ,so buyers could benefit with this kind of situations in the market exchange.

umar22pk

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

Today market is red so it’s better time for buying……but the question is will market will be green after today’s dump?

No one can predict, it’s also possible market will go more down. So I think for bitcoin every time is better for buying, you just need to monitor market carefully & take right decision at right time to be benefited.
Anyways market is better now for long term investment, if you buy bitcoin in this dump then wait patiently at least 4 to 6 months to get good return.
airdrophunter

Activity: 434

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:07:48 AM

It's always been a good time to buy when bitcoin is on a crisis (when its market price is very low) because it's very rare to have such opportunity. While others sell off their crypto assets especially bitcoin, the market price is getting lower and lower but not all see it as an opportunity to buy more.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
TraiKH

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:47 AM

Yes, right now is the second largest correction this year on the crypto market. The value of all crypto has been found suitable for investors to start or accumulate more volume. This is the perfect time to buy. We can easily see the market's very fast growth cycle in early April. I think this cycle will soon be repeated this time.
JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:50 AM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
If you planing to make investment with bitcoins, you should now make investment while it is still cheap. I think this moment is one of the best make investment with bitcoins because the cryptocurrency market is still down. Do not waste this opportunity to make investment that the bitcoin gave to us.

ismelda_ita

Activity: 369
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:01:52 AM

Today, the crypto market is red. this is the right time to buy and will be an advantage in the next few days. not always the market continues to decline. there will definitely be a greenback.
why always red market be right time to buy? isnt it to risky if price keep moving down.personally i am prefer to wait technical confirmation before decided buy bitcoin or altcoin although price cheap enough.
every asset purchase is at risk. for me, buy crypto when the red market and sell when the market turns green. although the increase is not too high, what matters is profit. however, if the market goes down after it is purchased, there are only 2 options. first is the cut loss and buyback at the lowest price, the second option is to hold and be patient
v3liana

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:05:24 AM

Indeed this good time to buy and this a chance for big investors to invest their money in cryptocurrency. There is already 7 cryptocurrency that are legal in thailand. More regulation will come and soon crypto will become a legal asset or legal currency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: