Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 03:23:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Perfect Time to Buy!  (Read 5420 times)
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:17:02 PM

Right now is the best buying opportunity in crypto in a long, long time. The prices are extremely low in almost all coins and tokens like never before (well, since the recent bubble). It's crazy how cheap everything is. Time to buy buy buy and HODL until the price goes up again. Smiley
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:49:40 PM

There is no right time to invest in bitcoin. If you have a certain patience, you make good money. In any case, Bitcoin will be worth tens of times more expensive than the current price in a few years. However, right now I prefer to wait until the correction is over and only then consider the options for entering the market. Now according to indicators probably market recovery will star from 6500 - 6800$.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:28:32 PM

Now is the perfect time any coins where all prices drops. This means you can afford to buy it since it was cheaf then find a perfect timing to sell ot once its price rises.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:37:00 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!

If the price will hit down to $700 then it was the right time to invest because the price will still increase after a few months and all you have to do is wait for its value to increase or go back to its normal price.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

With all the good news coming out in favor of bitcoin like Expedia accepting bitcoin etc it's time to buy with the price going down. You will not be so lucky next week. I strongly believe it's going to reach $700 by end of next week!
For now maybe still a perfect time to buy for more bitcoin since the price is lower than the last quarter of last year. Bitcoi as I have known is the best investments that can help change people lives. So if you have money for bitcoin go for it.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:20:31 PM

I do not think there's a good time to buy bitcoin, you're just confident to buy as much bitcoin as you can, after that you save and try to grow your bitcoin assets by trading bitcoin and altcoin.
people only see about bitcoin price.they dont's see another factor that influence bitcoin price,such as market psychology.altough rigth now bitcoin cheap enough but market psycholgy in bad condition it will very dangerous to buy.
that;s rigth dude.market psychology very important to describe investor desire in cryptocurrency.but it unmeasurable.usually it shows how many positive or negative news in market.
It happen some people say good and some bad but we will not have to listen them just focus on your profit and don’t listen to the wrong people, most of time best choice to buy bitcoin is when you see the price is getting down and sell when you see it is getting high, now it is perfect time to buy as market of bitcoin is getting green with high investment and fine transaction, buy right now and hold for long time.
Angi

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:29:03 PM

Its good to buy in cheapest price we know that but you really need to observe its outcome because we don't know it if it will long term or shor term hold because we do not know the volatility of bitcoin in the coming days so you can figure it out.
kuncimobil

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:31:23 PM

I think this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin because the bitcoin price is down and do not worry the bitcoin price will definitely recover and rise again so it will give a profit
mel1978

Merit: 101

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:43:29 PM

Now is still the perfect time to buy for bitcoin since the price is yet lower than the price last year when it reach 20000 dollars. Bitcoin is the best investment. If you could only read the news there are lots of people who have earned bitcoin.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

Now is still the perfect time to buy for bitcoin since the price is yet lower than the price last year when it reach 20000 dollars. Bitcoin is the best investment. If you could only read the news there are lots of people who have earned bitcoin.

lol  Cheesy Did you just answered to post from 2014? Come on we now have Bitcoin futures on CME and CBOE in 2k18  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
dirham99

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:06:08 AM

Of course, It is perfect time to buy, when the price low. By seeing the conditions, I think the market will rise soon.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:41:34 AM

No doubt that now is the perfect time to buy, the price is being corrected but I'm sure this is the lowest price and it's hard to get it again in the future.
Park Minseo

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:06:40 AM

You should pay attention to digital money which investors often use a dollar-denominated average strategy to buy more digital assets whenever prices fall. A dollar-denominator is a market strategy that allows investors or professionals to buy a fixed amount of assets weekly or monthly regardless of the market price at any given time. Finally, investors will buy more assets at a discount and uneven prices whenever prices rise, but with the same amount. When Bitcoin drops, it's a good opportunity for them to buy it more than ever.
abas_ir

Merit: 252

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:10:59 AM

No doubt that now is the perfect time to buy, the price is being corrected but I'm sure this is the lowest price and it's hard to get it again in the future.
if we look at chart , now bitcoin price enter demand zone.and retest this area.as we know that supply and demand is best strategy to identify best place to enter market.
onebtcforlife

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Now it is the right time to buy your desired coin because cryptocurrency market is in big volatile state. So we have to choose the right coin in order to buy them when it is at dips.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:26:13 AM

This was in 2014 lmao.
But yeah, that time was super perfect to buy bitcoin - seriously, less than $700? The earlier you invest on bitcoin, the better; always mind the current price though.
It really has a great potential and would even soar as time pass by especially as its popularity is gaining too well.
Always put to mind to buy when the value drops, hold for the most time possible and sell when its peaks.
shoujiuhaituo7

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:27:42 AM

In my opinion, four years ago was the perfect time to buy, because now the price of bitcoin has reached $7,100.

The truth is that the higher the investment in bitcoin, the higher the return, but we must learn to hold it for the long term.
Paul Pogba

Activity: 1232
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 03:40:14 AM

If we buy now then we get a chance cheaper price than a few months before, I'm sure that later we will be difficult to get a cheap price compared now.
boled

Activity: 590
Merit: 116

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:26:45 AM

I never had a special time for the action to buy back. I'm not good at making market analysis. and never trust with the analysis of others. I buy when prices seem to move better, and sell when prices start to fall.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 05:32:05 AM

Right off the bat, something needs to be said: there’s never going to be a perfect date for buying a new computer. Prices are subject to change all the time – they could go up and down without warning. These are recommendations based on the past, not guarantees.
Apart from that I still believe that it is not too late for anyone that hasn’t purchased any Bitcoin yet. It’s still early to purchase, but there is also nothing wrong with it If you invest right now. There is still much time. To invest, and the price is not going up to hit another all time. High as of now. I believe that will happen when the end of this year is approaching.
Well, as long as you see this as a cheap price, I think it is the best investment time. even more so if you feel that bitcoin prices will still increase. it will be a strong principle to buy bitcoin.
if we take a look at coinmarketcap, yes it is very cheap for bitcoin and other altcoin price.but we know in chart that is show downtrend.so is it safe for us to buy in downtrend moment?
This is nothing but a scenario of active mind use. We all know the basic rule of investment and trading that always buy at lowest possible position. This one thing only grants you to make your mind strong and you’re earning healthier. Things are quite fantastic out there as simpler as well but all what you need is to wait for best time that suits your investment to either sell or buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 »
  Print  

Jump to: