Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 08:21:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804602 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coinsolidation

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Bitmark Developer

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:00:58 PM

We are talking with several code auditors known to the community, and will announce once we have chosen one.

A slight correction to Gregxx post, while we striving to have the code reviewed during the pre-sale, due to rapid changes done to the code at the moment, we may start the auditing once the mainnet part finished and has been launched.

What's the rush to launch? I'm sure everybody invested would rather know the codebase is secure and reviewed by multiple people before launch. Get it on testnet, have it reviewed, used, get the bugs out, and then launch.

Bitmark (reputation+money) : Bitmark v0.9.4 (release)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:08:23 PM

So even with all the talk about discussing the initial distribution nothing has changed. 4 days to go, we still are at the same distribution. I guess the signs of things to come (read the uni-direction of the coin to what devs decide). I am wondering even if the community vote will count.
Please see the update here:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg7572817#msg7572817

Will be soon updated in thread Op and whitepaper.

The new distribution model is even more confusing. So while you are going to give incentive to people to buy in early for 30% more stake, you will release 1% with each target hit. This will dilute the incentive for people digging in first for the coin, wont it?

Poor dev team...  I can't believe they actually have the patience to even bother answering you people...  SERIOUSLY!   Huh
I dint see any dev reply till now, did you? Or did it get lost in expressing the outrage when using all caps and increased font size. Though really disappointed, only 11? should at least be 20, that could really sink in your "disappointment".
And frankly I dont see in anything wrong in asking for clarification, so yeah "seriously!??"

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
Neo.op

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:14:54 PM

The new distribution model is even more confusing. So while you are going to give incentive to people to buy in early for 30% more stake, you will release 1% with each target hit. This will dilute the incentive for people digging in first for the coin, wont it?

Relax, there is no dilution since the number of total coins will not change. It actually will benefit the investors and investors will get more coins.
Ok its a misnomer. What I wanted to ask is how the 30% incentive + 1% release will go hand in hand. Will the early investor get 30% + say 5% stake of the release coin? Or will the late adopters benefit from the stake release. Just trying to understand that.

LYR▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄█████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄████▓▓▓▓████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▄▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▄▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▄███
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▀███▄
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓▓██████▓▓▓▓█████
▓▓▓▓██████▄▄▄▄▄██████
▓▓▓██████████████████
▓▓███████████████████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
 ██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
██████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█████
LYRA  Loyalty Rewards on Blockchain
══════════════════════[ Main Features ]══════════════════════
Customizable tokens ███NFT███ DeFi███ DEX███ Revenue share
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:53:34 PM

Relax, there is no dilution since the number of total coins will not change. It actually will benefit the investors and investors will get more coins.
Ok its a misnomer. What I wanted to ask is how the 30% incentive + 1% release will go hand in hand. Will the early investor get 30% + say 5% stake of the release coin? Or will the late adopters benefit from the stake release. Just trying to understand that.

Neo.op - Thanks for sticking around, I will try to explain it in more detail. All investments will be recorded by wallet and date/time. No crypti will be released until the main net is launched and the pre-sale is complete. Funds will reside with escrow until we launch a working main net. At that point we will know the total amount raised and know each persons contribution. At that time we will calculate each persons stake, taking into account bonus amount, based on the total crypti being released to investors. So for instance if we raise 250 BTC, 5% will be put into the investor funding making it 80% of the genesis block. All investor percentages and bonuses will be calculated from that 80%. So you are getting the same percentage of investment, but out of more coins.

Does that clear things up?

SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 01:59:39 PM

What's the rush to launch? I'm sure everybody invested would rather know the codebase is secure and reviewed by multiple people before launch. Get it on testnet, have it reviewed, used, get the bugs out, and then launch.

This has to be decided by the investors community voting, due to the understandable wish to start trading Crypti soon.
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:19:41 PM

from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg7572817#msg7572817 , we can see that

0 BTC = 10%
50 BTC = 9%
100 BTC = 8%
150 BTC = 7%
200 BTC = 6%
250 BTC = 5%
300 BTC = 4%
350 BTC = 3%
400 BTC = 2%
450 BTC = 1%
500 BTC = 0%

guys, do you think this coin is value 500 BTC , or more.    If the final BTC is more than 500 BTC , how can you ensure the investor profit ?

each coin should limit the IPO amount .you just take care of you coin team , but careless the investor , we must be careful .

Its a only a software , but you want too much.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
hongw

Activity: 306

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:23:19 PM

from here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg7572817#msg7572817 , we can see that

0 BTC = 10%
50 BTC = 9%
100 BTC = 8%
150 BTC = 7%
200 BTC = 6%
250 BTC = 5%
300 BTC = 4%
350 BTC = 3%
400 BTC = 2%
450 BTC = 1%
500 BTC = 0%

guys, do you think this coin is value 500 BTC , or more.    If the final BTC is more than 500 BTC , how can you ensure the investor profit ?

each coin should limit the IPC amount .you just take care of you coin team , but careless the investor , we must be careful .

wow,500 BTC,great
SyRenity

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:30:20 PM

wow,500 BTC,great

Again, it's only a sliding scale to ensure the development team has enough funds (either in form of Crypti or in form of BTC, or both) to fulfill it's commitment to the buyers.

Moreover, you welcome to check the recent innovative crypto pre-sales (Qora and  FIMKrypto for example) and see how much they have raised.
cyberpitstop

Activity: 370

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:48:26 PM

"100% POS" could mean two different things! Think about it.
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 02:48:47 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 03:06:39 PM by zhile11911

wow,500 BTC,great

Again, it's only a sliding scale to ensure the development team has enough funds (either in form of Crypti or in form of BTC, or both) to fulfill it's commitment to the buyers.

Moreover, you welcome to check the recent innovative crypto pre-sales (Qora and  FIMKrypto for example) and see how much they have raised.

QORA only about 140 BTC ,
FIMKrypto claim that they receiver +500 BTC, but it seems that they dont public their BTC address , so nobody know that

#edit, Lets see what will happen about FIMKrypto , will the investor get profit or loss their money. Wink

the toal of EXO about 270 BTC , because of their dev limit the total IPO amount and limit the each IPO investment, they even refuse some people investment.

as i know , there are more and more people want to take party in IPO . So every IPO coin can get more and more coin, but the investor's ROI became lower and lower.    So i dont think that later IPO could get a high ROI. People are greedy , includes dev team.

why dont you team have a fair distrubition and limit the each investment ?

500 BTC  = 500 * 600 $ = 300,000 $, oh, it cannot paid you team salary? Both of you team are full-time do this coin ?

#edit, receive too much BTC dose not mean that  investor will get profit, everyone should think about ChanceCoin before you do that.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
dadingsda
Legendary

Activity: 1310
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:29:25 PM

I don´t get it. Why do you need so much money? Look at NXT IPO how much BTC (120$ price!) there was.

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
GreXX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:41:55 PM

0 BTC = 10%
50 BTC = 9%
100 BTC = 8%
150 BTC = 7%
200 BTC = 6%
250 BTC = 5%
300 BTC = 4%
350 BTC = 3%
400 BTC = 2%
450 BTC = 1%
500 BTC = 0%

guys, do you think this coin is value 500 BTC , or more.    If the final BTC is more than 500 BTC , how can you ensure the investor profit ?

each coin should limit the IPO amount .you just take care of you coin team , but careless the investor , we must be careful .

As with any Crypto Currency, no one can ensure investor profit. As with any company or start-up they could always be devalued and lose their worth. That is the nature of being an investor. You take the risk of funding a company that you believe in hoping that others will see what you see and buy the product, invest in the infrastructure, and support the company. You take a risk with possibly limitless potential for up-side. That is the nature of this business. We are not asking for 500 BTC. We simply made a scale that goes from what percentage we would need if we raised 0 BTC, to what percentage would go to the development team if we were to raise 500 BTC. I cannot predict the total investments we will receive. It could be 10 BTC, it could be 900 BTC. Only time will tell. The bottom line is, if you aren't sure or you are uncomfortable, I wouldn't want you to invest now. Wait until the coin launches and watch it for a while, test out the network, and then make your investment down the road from an exchange.

A pre-sale is for those who believe in the idea and want to support it in the early stages to allow us to take it farther. It's up to you whether or not you fall into that category. I am not going to discourage or encourage anyone, it is a decision each and every person has to make for themselves. I know a lot of people have been burned here and I get the hesitance to invest in "IPO" type launches. All we can do is build the best possible product, see our vision through, and hope that others see the worth in what we accomplish.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:43:21 PM

I don´t get it. Why do you need so much money? Look at NXT IPO how much BTC (120$ price!) there was.

NXT was lightning in a bottle and it's value went up 46x the IPO price almost immediately after launch. Because each of the 21 investors maintained SO much of the currency at launch, their personal wealth at that point skyrocketed. Millionaires were supposedly made in the NXT launch so I don't think they can be used as an example for any other launch. Something like that is very unlikely to happen again.

SyRenity

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:48:53 PM

NXT was lightning in a bottle and it's value went up 46x the IPO price almost immediately after launch. Because each of the 21 investors maintained SO much of the currency at launch, their personal wealth at that point skyrocketed. Millionaires were supposedly made in the NXT launch so I don't think they can be used as an example for any other launch. Something like that is very unlikely to happen again.

There were actually 73 as far as I remember, that said a core group out of these IPO investors has left their day jobs and focused on making NXT one of the leading crypto's as it is now.

We do not expect our pre-sale participants to do the same, hence the raised funds need to suffice for a full-time team dedicated to this cause.
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 03:50:26 PM

wow,500 BTC,great

FIMKrypto claim that they receiver +500 BTC, but it seems that they dont public their BTC address , so nobody know that

#edit, Lets see what will happen about FIMKrypto , will the investor get profit or loss their money. Wink

the toal of EXO about 270 BTC , because of their dev limit the total IPO amount and limit the each IPO investment, they even refuse some people investment.

as i know , there are more and more people want to take party in IPO . So every IPO coin can get more and more coin, but the investor's ROI became lower and lower.    So i dont think that later IPO could get a high ROI. People are greedy , includes dev team.

500 BTC  = 500 * 600 $ = 300,000 $, oh, it cannot paid you team salary? Both of you team are full-time do this coin ?

#edit, receive too much BTC dose not mean that  investor will get profit, everyone should think about ChanceCoin before you do that.

FIMKrypto what is that shit? A NxT copy clone how can they receive +500 BTC it's crazy
GreXX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:53:58 PM

wow,500 BTC,great

You showed yourself that recent launches received 140 & 270 BTC. If this were a kickstarter, our actual goal would be 250 BTC (that's a really strong mark for us) and 500 BTC is more like the last stretch goal. I would be overly joyed if we managed to even hit the 250 BTC amount.

The investors ROI doesn't technically lower based on the amount of BTC we raise. To understand economics and the valuations of Crypto Currencies, you have to understand that the initial valuation of the coin will be a measure of Pre-Sale Funding / 75,000,000 (the investor share). So if we raise 100 BTC, the initial valuation of each coin you receive will be much less, but you will receive more coins. However if we raise 500 BTC, that might mean more investors and therefore you might receive less coins for your share, but each coins value will be much higher based on the initial valuation.

We discussed many different methods of running this funding round and pre-sale and decided that capping the amount each investor could contribute or capping the total amount raised wouldn't be in the best interests of Crypti. In a capped pre-sale, honest investors are hurt by shady individuals investing the maximum amount from multiple wallets, and there is no good way to verify identity in this situation without real world information which most people I think can agree we want to avoid. As far as the total amount raised, based on what I said previously, it will only increase the initial valuation of the coin to leave it open ended and ensure long term development of the coin. Every Bitcoin raised in the funding round increases the valuation of every Crypti once the main net is launched. So those factors level out.

There is not much more I can say to ease your concerns. I know that many will see issues with the distribution we have chosen, the pre-sale rules, even the fundamentals of the coin itself and that is OK. We know everyone isn't going to love the decisions of our team as there are many different personalities and ideas out there. That is why so many differing Crypto Currencies exist.

I personally think that after hashing all of this out among ourselves as a team, we gave it due diligence and decided on what we thought was best for the community and the development of Crypti.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 03:55:28 PM

There were actually 73 as far as I remember, that said a core group out of these IPO investors has left their day jobs and focused on making NXT one of the leading crypto's as it is now.

We do not expect our pre-sale participants to do the same, hence the raised funds need to suffice for a full-time team dedicated to this cause.

Oops! I wasn't involved or around for the NXT launch, I thought I read 21 somewhere! Thanks for correcting me!

mishax1
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 04:43:03 PM

15% to go into your pocket and 10% for development ?   why so greedy ?

And why don't you just invest your BTC at the IPO to get stakes ? (How would we know if you didn't invest another 100BTC and got a final balance of 50% of the total coins? )
lordhavok

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:00:56 PM

0 BTC = 10%
50 BTC = 9%
100 BTC = 8%
150 BTC = 7%
200 BTC = 6%
250 BTC = 5%
300 BTC = 4%
350 BTC = 3%
400 BTC = 2%
450 BTC = 1%
500 BTC = 0%

Don't invest if you think its not fair. its free market. you should take care of your own money.  

You can't control developers.They set the rules, some of them are greedy . If you want give money to them, thats totally up to you. don't blame dev team.
 Nobody would guarantee investor's profit,think with your own brain before move.    BTW , I can smell your honey.
I won't involved because the the dev team  is too greedy and the unknown escrow with no credit in crypto currency community.
jenea4pda

Activity: 382

Iota and JINN

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 05:15:04 PM

it will be interesting to see what future of this coin...

www.iotatoken.com                      https://twitter.com/iotatoken
Iota is a brand new and novel micro-transaction cryptotoken optimized for the Internet-of-Things (IoT). Unlike the complex and heavy blockchains of Bitcoin and the like, which were designed with other uses in mind, Iota is created to be as lightweight as possible, hence the name "Iota" with emphasis on the ‘IoT’ part.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: