Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804604 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stereotype
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:22:24 PM

How to use Escrow, is there any detail now?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=654463.msg7397337#msg7397337
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lordhavok

Activity: 189
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:44:58 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 11:00:19 PM by lordhavok

I am a little bit worried because there is no cap on invested money.

I am pretty happy to invest 1 BTC if the cap would be 100 BTC.
But without a cap and figures thrown around like 500 BTC, the situation looks different.

So I didn´t come to a final decision.

As I mentioned before, the cap is irrelevant for the most part. Yes, you will get a smaller amount strictly speaking in numbers terms, but the valuation of each coin will be higher due to the larger amount raised in the initial distribution which typically sets initial valuation.

That can´t be right.
In a couple of months nobody cares about how much was raised. Then only technology, community and adoption counts.
But it will be a big difference if I own 1% or 0.2%. That´s simple 5 times more.

But that´s not the whole point. I don´t like it to not know how much percent I will get. So it´s investing in the dark.

If we set a 1 BTC limit per person and a 250 BTC cap with a ratio of X Crypti to Y BTC, there are a finite amount of spaces in the pre-sale launch to get in on the ground floor of Crypti. We want as many people as desire to do so to be able to be a part of this launch. We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

If you set a invest limit of 1 btc per person, why set another limit 250 BTC of fund raise. it could me 10BTC or 100BTC which depend on how much people interested.

you just pretending that not understand. You just want investors compete with each other and only you will be the winner.  
Its ok if thats your plan,  but please admit it. don't pretending plz
your pretending make feel bad for this project.

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope new developers could work with him to carry out a fair project.  maybe you should have a look.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:46:31 PM

When will the detail of IPO rules be released?

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:53:47 PM

We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

Translation:

We want to use whatever method gets us the most BTC upfront, becuz after the launch, the expen$e$ start and there is little income for us then

lordhavok

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 10:56:29 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2014, 11:14:31 PM by lordhavok

We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

Translation:

We want to use whatever method gets us the most BTC upfront, becuz after the launch, the expen$e$ start and there is little income for us then

Agree,  

GreXX, admit you want most of the money raised before launch,   it's OK , totally legal.

but your pretending make me feel throw up.

very poor marketing already.

dev team count on money raised from IPO, instead of marketing cap grow after IPO from continuing development support and community build.
This is a  RED sign for this project.  very risky investment!!!

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope any developers could work with him to carry out a fair project with strong active community.   maybe you should have a look and learn what  marketing is      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 11:47:52 PM

Translation:

Agree,  

GreXX, admit you want most of the money raised before launch,   it's OK , totally legal.

dev team count on money raised from IPO, instead of marketing cap grow after IPO from continuing development support and community build.

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope any developers could work with him to carry out a fair project with strong active community.   maybe you should have a look and learn what  marketing is      https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

You could say all you said without promoting Kora, a Qora clone. Qora is and will be better than Kora. This is marketing  Tongue

I am gonna invest in this too and hope for the best

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 11:58:54 PM

But without a cap and figures thrown around like 500 BTC, the situation looks different.

As I mentioned before, the cap is irrelevant for the most part. Yes, you will get a smaller amount strictly speaking in numbers terms, but the valuation of each coin will be higher due to the larger amount raised in the initial distribution which typically sets initial valuation.

That can´t be right.
In a couple of months nobody cares about how much was raised. Then only technology, community and adoption counts.
But it will be a big difference if I own 1% or 0.2%. That´s simple 5 times more.

But that´s not the whole point. I don´t like it to not know how much percent I will get. So it´s investing in the dark.

If we set a 1 BTC limit per person and a 250 BTC cap with a ratio of X Crypti to Y BTC, there are a finite amount of spaces in the pre-sale launch to get in on the ground floor of Crypti. We want as many people as desire to do so to be able to be a part of this launch. We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

If you set a invest limit of 1 btc per person, why set another limit 250 BTC of fund raise. it could me 10BTC or 100BTC which depend on how much people interested.

you just pretending that not understand. You just want investors compete with each other and only you will be the winner.  

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope new developers could work with him to carry out a fair project.  maybe you should have a look.

Did you read the initial question that was posed? If so, you would have seen that the person bringing up the issue wanted to know the exact amount of Crypti he would get for his investment. The only way to do that would be to make a limit on investment amount AND total amount so that it could be divided up in order for each investor to know exactly how much they would get for the investment they were going to make. In essence, you would have to say that 1 BTC would get you 250,000 Crypti for instance, and then you would also have to say that because of this, and the fact that the max distribution is 75,000,000, we could sell 300 shares in the launch. 300 x 250,000 = 75,000,000. In order for someone to know exactly what they are going to get, this has to be the method used. That or you have to be willing to adjust the total amount being created in the genesis block based on how many units are sold, which then their stake fluctuates anyways because they might buy 2 shares, so 500,000, but then if we end up selling 500, their 500,000 is now much less of the total.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but please ensure you understand the conversation at hand and do your research prior to posting LordHavok. Also, please try to avoid being overly inflammatory for no reason at all.

lordhavok

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:16:52 AM

Translation:

Agree,  

You could say all you said without promoting Kora, a Qora clone. Qora is and will be better than Kora. This is marketing  Tongue

Off course Qora will be much better than Kora, i am one of the initial investor of Qora. and i own much more Qora than you. probably.    

Kora is  a copy of Qora, the only thing Kora do better is marketing.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:19:44 AM

Just fix the rate per BTC and don't limit investments. What is the problem?

(Like 50000 Crypti per BTC) 

Or is the "money supply" chosen before the IPO starts?

GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:22:30 AM

We had set initial distribution to 100 million in circulation. Because of this, we decided to go with an open investment phase. But you are right, if we did not have a set genesis block, we would have probably gone with a fixed rate that varied each week (to allow early investor bonuses). We have proposals for both types from the start and decided to go the other route.

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:24:17 AM

We had set initial distribution to 100 million in circulation. Because of this, we decided to go with an open investment phase. But you are right, if we did not have a set genesis block, we would have probably gone with a fixed rate that varied each week (to allow early investor bonuses). We have proposals for both types from the start and decided to go the other route.

Yes with a fixed number of coins in circulation there is no way to tell him how many coins he will get. Maybe he didn't understand that the supply was fixed.

Will there be a guide on how to invest with an escrow?

lordhavok

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:25:34 AM

That can´t be right.

Did you read the initial question that was posed? If so, you would have seen that the person bringing up the issue wanted to know the exact amount of Crypti he would get for his investment. The only way to do that would be to make a limit on investment amount AND total amount so that it could be divided up in order for each investor to know exactly how much they would get for the investment they were going to make. In essence, you would have to say that 1 BTC would get you 250,000 Crypti for instance, and then you would also have to say that because of this, and the fact that the max distribution is 75,000,000, we could sell 300 shares in the launch. 300 x 250,000 = 75,000,000. In order for someone to know exactly what they are going to get, this has to be the method used. That or you have to be willing to adjust the total amount being created in the genesis block based on how many units are sold, which then their stake fluctuates anyways because they might buy 2 shares, so 500,000, but then if we end up selling 500, their 500,000 is now much less of the total.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but please ensure you understand the conversation at hand and do your research prior to posting LordHavok. Also, please try to avoid being overly inflammatory for no reason at all.

If you are one of the DEv team, due to your simple minded, this project will be a joke.  i forgive you due to your less of knowledge. please check how N2 distributed.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606233.0

can't believe you guys are not pretending to be simple minded. you guys axx  !!!!
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:26:34 AM

Translation:

Agree,  

You could say all you said without promoting Kora, a Qora clone. Qora is and will be better than Kora. This is marketing  Tongue

Off course Qora will be much better than Kora, i am one of the initial investor of Qora. and i own much more Qora than you. probably.    

Kora is  a copy of Qora, the only thing Kora do better is marketing.

Well, Kora is, but his description actually Qora. So, it is actually the SAME thing. I'm not sure how one can be better than the other. Wink
SyRenity

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:27:04 AM

Yes, we are reviewing the draft with maxmint now.
lordhavok

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:27:22 AM

Yes with a fixed number of coins in circulation there is no way to tell him how many coins he will get. Maybe he didn't understand that the supply was fixed.

How is your investment in N2 and Qora?  TwinWinNerD
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 12:30:09 AM

How is your investment in N2 and Qora?  TwinWinNerD

This is not the topic of this discussion, you can PM me.

(But to answer your question: I made good money of both Wink )

BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:32:47 AM

Qora dev is not interested about money

Russian team like money too much

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
lordhavok

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:37:42 AM

Qora know he will make more money after launch because he won't disappear.

Crypti want money so much before launch. why.  rdy for disappear after launch?
BlackShibe1

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:51:46 AM

Qora know he will make more money after launch because he won't disappear.

Crypti want money so much before launch. why.  rdy for disappear after launch?

Not necessarily
Probably shark dev team

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
MsCollec
Legendary

Activity: 1400

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:53:23 AM

Just ignore the trolls.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: