Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:44:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
biekelroy

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 12:54:39 AM

Qora dev is not interested about money

Russian team like money too much

Qora know he will make more money after launch because he won't disappear.

Crypti want money so much before launch. why.  rdy for disappear after launch?
that's right,it's danger for investor
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:01:21 AM

Qora dev is not interested about money

Russian team like money too much

Qora know he will make more money after launch because he won't disappear.

Crypti want money so much before launch. why.  rdy for disappear after launch?
that's right,it's danger for investor
I don't think it's dangerous if the future development is attractive.
@DEV, is there a plan to do more development to implement more features as NXT, e.g.

- Distributed Storage
- Multi-signatures
- Blockchain Shrinking
- Two-phase Payments
     Software supported escrow transactions
- Social Credit System
     Accounts can trust other accounts for assets issued on the asset exchange with on-the-fly debt transference.
- Distributed Computing
- Smart Contracts
- Hardware Wallets - Java smart card developers please contact core dev team members
- Advanced DDoS Protection: Project Kharon - Neural net programmers please contact core dev team members - Development Thread
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:13:02 AM

i read all post . i understand something , some of them is right, others is bullshit.

some people and the member of dev said "if you dont like this coin and cannot bear the risk, you should leave away". what a stupid knowledge. any investment has the risk.

dev team want more money, but we want decrease the risk. Its no doubt that the more BTC they receive , the more risk the investor will have.  We should have a balance point .

So far, I just see the dev want more money, but dont see they concern  little about the investor and community and the distribution.

BTW, lets wait the beta client and see what wonderful it is.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 01:15:22 AM

I am a little bit worried because there is no cap on invested money.

I am pretty happy to invest 1 BTC if the cap would be 100 BTC.
But without a cap and figures thrown around like 500 BTC, the situation looks different.

So I didn´t come to a final decision.

As I mentioned before, the cap is irrelevant for the most part. Yes, you will get a smaller amount strictly speaking in numbers terms, but the valuation of each coin will be higher due to the larger amount raised in the initial distribution which typically sets initial valuation.

That can´t be right.
In a couple of months nobody cares about how much was raised. Then only technology, community and adoption counts.
But it will be a big difference if I own 1% or 0.2%. That´s simple 5 times more.

But that´s not the whole point. I don´t like it to not know how much percent I will get. So it´s investing in the dark.

If we set a 1 BTC limit per person and a 250 BTC cap with a ratio of X Crypti to Y BTC, there are a finite amount of spaces in the pre-sale launch to get in on the ground floor of Crypti. We want as many people as desire to do so to be able to be a part of this launch. We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

If you set a invest limit of 1 btc per person, why set another limit 250 BTC of fund raise. it could me 10BTC or 100BTC which depend on how much people interested.

you just pretending that not understand. You just want investors compete with each other and only you will be the winner.  
Its ok if thats your plan,  but please admit it. don't pretending plz
your pretending make feel bad for this project.

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope new developers could work with him to carry out a fair project.  maybe you should have a look.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=620518.0

Did you read the initial question that was posed? If so, you would have seen that the person bringing up the issue wanted to know the exact amount of Crypti he would get for his investment. The only way to do that would be to make a limit on investment amount AND total amount so that it could be divided up in order for each investor to know exactly how much they would get for the investment they were going to make. In essence, you would have to say that 1 BTC would get you 250,000 Crypti for instance, and then you would also have to say that because of this, and the fact that the max distribution is 75,000,000, we could sell 300 shares in the launch. 300 x 250,000 = 75,000,000. In order for someone to know exactly what they are going to get, this has to be the method used. That or you have to be willing to adjust the total amount being created in the genesis block based on how many units are sold, which then their stake fluctuates anyways because they might buy 2 shares, so 500,000, but then if we end up selling 500, their 500,000 is now much less of the total.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but please ensure you understand the conversation at hand and do your research prior to posting LordHavok. Also, please try to avoid being overly inflammatory for no reason at all.

If you are one of the DEv team, due to your simple minded, this project will be a joke.  i forgive you due to your less of knowledge. please check how N2 distributed.  

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=606233.0

can't believe you guys are not pretending to be simple minded. you guys axx  !!!!

Please keep the Qora promotion to the Qora thread and please keep the personal attacks (LordHavok) to yourself. I will not retaliate and start a flame war with you and I'm sure Qora is great. I think some of our dev team were investors in Qora.

Also, if I were you, I wouldn't use that N2 launch as an example against us. He is doing a 75% investor / 25% developer breakdown the same as we are. He also states that if all 1.5 billion (or is it 2 billion, he says both at different points right next to each other), he says that 1 billion will be distributed at 75% / 25% and then the other 500,000,000 coins will go 45% investors / 55% developer. How is it that you are promoting that but saying we are greedy scammers? 55% of 500 million coins to the developer?

Listen, you are starting to get out of hand and I have tried to be polite. But if you continue to be inflammatory and directly attack me for no other reason than you are apparently board, I am going to have to stop responding to you.

twistelaar
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:25:44 AM

Is the presale started?
ownerbest

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:26:09 AM

How many Crypti coins will be during the IPO?

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
biekelroy

Activity: 257

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:31:06 AM

But without a cap and figures thrown around like 500 BTC, the situation looks different.

As I mentioned before, the cap is irrelevant for the most part. Yes, you will get a smaller amount strictly speaking in numbers terms, but the valuation of each coin will be higher due to the larger amount raised in the initial distribution which typically sets initial valuation.

That can´t be right.
In a couple of months nobody cares about how much was raised. Then only technology, community and adoption counts.
But it will be a big difference if I own 1% or 0.2%. That´s simple 5 times more.

But that´s not the whole point. I don´t like it to not know how much percent I will get. So it´s investing in the dark.

If we set a 1 BTC limit per person and a 250 BTC cap with a ratio of X Crypti to Y BTC, there are a finite amount of spaces in the pre-sale launch to get in on the ground floor of Crypti. We want as many people as desire to do so to be able to be a part of this launch. We decided it would be best to let the market dictate how the pre-sale would unfold.

If you set a invest limit of 1 btc per person, why set another limit 250 BTC of fund raise. it could me 10BTC or 100BTC which depend on how much people interested.

you just pretending that not understand. You just want investors compete with each other and only you will be the winner.  

BTW, there was another person called kora, he is a marketing person but not that strong on IT side.He is collecting 3000 active members on BTT, and hope new developers could work with him to carry out a fair project.  maybe you should have a look.

Did you read the initial question that was posed? If so, you would have seen that the person bringing up the issue wanted to know the exact amount of Crypti he would get for his investment. The only way to do that would be to make a limit on investment amount AND total amount so that it could be divided up in order for each investor to know exactly how much they would get for the investment they were going to make. In essence, you would have to say that 1 BTC would get you 250,000 Crypti for instance, and then you would also have to say that because of this, and the fact that the max distribution is 75,000,000, we could sell 300 shares in the launch. 300 x 250,000 = 75,000,000. In order for someone to know exactly what they are going to get, this has to be the method used. That or you have to be willing to adjust the total amount being created in the genesis block based on how many units are sold, which then their stake fluctuates anyways because they might buy 2 shares, so 500,000, but then if we end up selling 500, their 500,000 is now much less of the total.

I don't want to discourage anyone from posting but please ensure you understand the conversation at hand and do your research prior to posting LordHavok. Also, please try to avoid being overly inflammatory for no reason at all.

If you are one of the DEv team, due to your simple minded, this project will be a joke.  i forgive you due to your less of knowledge. please check how N2 distributed.  

can't believe you guys are not pretending to be simple minded. you guys axx  !!!!

Please keep the Qora promotion to the Qora thread and please keep the personal attacks (LordHavok) to yourself. I will not retaliate and start a flame war with you and I'm sure Qora is great. I think some of our dev team were investors in Qora.

Also, if I were you, I wouldn't use that N2 launch as an example against us. He is doing a 75% investor / 25% developer breakdown the same as we are. He also states that if all 1.5 billion (or is it 2 billion, he says both at different points right next to each other), he says that 1 billion will be distributed at 75% / 25% and then the other 500,000,000 coins will go 45% investors / 55% developer. How is it that you are promoting that but saying we are greedy scammers? 55% of 500 million coins to the developer?

Listen, you are starting to get out of hand and I have tried to be polite. But if you continue to be inflammatory and directly attack me for no other reason than you are apparently board, I am going to have to stop responding to you.
you are a greedy team member and That is rather shabby.

lordhavok

Activity: 189

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:32:40 AM

@GreXX:

you started personal attacking. don't pretending. Starting with some people call you greedy, but you picked up on me for unknown reason and attacked me on last three pages.

If you think you already nice enough to me, read your post again. you will see what a jerk you are.

i don't know your job in dev team. but you are really make  this project looks bad.

you are right, you should be quiet, and stop personal attacking.

shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 01:47:16 AM

That can´t be right.

N2 is distributed in a quite fair way.
The price is low (0.025-0.05btc for each 0.5%),
and when the deadline met, the unsold coins are distributed proportionally to all the stakeholders.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 02:33:06 AM

That can´t be right.

N2 is distributed in a quite fair way.
The price is low (0.025-0.05btc for each 0.5%),
and when the deadline met, the unsold coins are distributed proportionally to all the stakeholders.

seriously?
N2 dev even change its terms after IPO started.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:18:16 AM

"This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic."

Fail

Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:39:11 AM

I am very familiar with 2nd coins like NXT, EXO, Qora, this coin just has a little innovation on algo, so if total IPO amount is more than 200BTC, it has been beyond its real value, so I will wait until the last day, if total amount is less than 200BTC, I will invest some.

I'm assure the total IPO amount will more than 200BTC.
Kooness

Activity: 227

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 06:48:35 AM
Last edit: June 30, 2014, 07:02:01 AM by Kooness

I am very familiar with 2nd coins like NXT, EXO, Qora, this coin just has a little innovation on algo, so if total IPO amount is more than 200BTC, it has been beyond its real value, so I will wait until the last day, if total amount is less than 200BTC, I will invest some.

So it's too risky, the price will go down immediately when it hits exchange like safecoin.
And also like HVC.
I think dev should set an upper limit of total investment or per purchase per person.
tobyliciously

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:01:00 AM

There should be a cap of investment per person like 1btc.

Teddy COIN -15%Free+75%IPO,Let's talk about Teddy.
Teddy: Te6JXLV87SK7bS3ha2fXDqR67bFsQJc7gF
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:11:07 AM

So it's too risky, the price will go down immediately when it hits exchange like safecoin.

The reason maidsafe went down right after the IPO is because of the whole mastercoin debacle. People who purchased IPO with mastercoin got about twice as many for their money- they were selling at a profit at a price below what the people who bought the IPO with BTC payed.
mladen00
Legendary

Activity: 2124
Merit: 1013

K-ing®

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:11:19 AM

setting upper limit per investor will be smart move from dev.
1BTC seems fair, so that investors with smaller amount got a real fair share

IOTA
loveyouforever

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:17:33 AM

I don't agree, guys can use sock puppet, it is not possible to prevent this, setting a total IPO amount is a choice for this concern.
zhile11911

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:30:32 AM

I don't agree, guys can use sock puppet, it is not possible to prevent this, setting a total IPO amount is a choice for this concern.

most of people will obey the rule. dev team need more money . then dont have a long term plan.

yesterday, i said that, @GreXX denied and he want more BTC. Maybe he think the more BTC will good for everyone.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
winterzauber

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:38:38 AM

any ideas how much will cost  Huh

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
winterzauber

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 30, 2014, 07:48:09 AM

any ideas how much will cost  Huh
at most 200BTC, I think.
i like ur joke Cheesy

NXT-BXK9-6SJ2-ET7T-D9R9P
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: