Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:43:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 08:46:53 AM

have pre-sale already begun?

Provide email here: http://crypti.me or follow our twitter.
We will notify you.
Start will be soon (1-5 days).
amanai99

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 08:57:12 AM

For example IPO will collect 500BTC. Devs want money for their previous work, ok 100btc. They want money for current work, ok another 100btc. 300btc will be held for future development (who will control this fund?). I dont understand if they want that every work they will do will be paid, why they want to get such big percent of coins in their hands. It is kind like I (group of investors) hire someone and he will make some product for me.  But they will get 15% of coins ( 100 btc at IPO price) more. So they want money for product and want to have this product.

1. We will not get btc for previous work.
2. All btc for future development.
3. Btc will be store on our btc account, all payments will be described (reports every month).
I think if you will raise 500 btc in IPO, 5-7% will be enough for dev team. 400 btc is great amount for future development.

So maybe you could work for me for several months just for 625$ per month? If you think 5% for 8 people is ok? 500btc*5%/8*(~600$)/(~3or4 months or maybe even more)=625$
I don't think that devs made this all just for 625$. I'm sure they have big plans to bring this coin on the top.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:00:22 AM

For example IPO will collect 500BTC. Devs want money for their previous work, ok 100btc. They want money for current work, ok another 100btc. 300btc will be held for future development (who will control this fund?). I dont understand if they want that every work they will do will be paid, why they want to get such big percent of coins in their hands. It is kind like I (group of investors) hire someone and he will make some product for me.  But they will get 15% of coins ( 100 btc at IPO price) more. So they want money for product and want to have this product.

3. Btc will be store on our btc account, all payments will be described (reports every month).
I think if you will raise 500 btc in IPO, 5-7% will be enough for dev team. 400 btc is great amount for future development.

So maybe you could work for me for several months just for 625$ per month? If you think 5% for 8 people is ok? 500btc*5%/8*(~600$)/(~3or4 months or maybe even more)=625$
I don't think that devs made this all just for 625$. I'm sure they have big plans to bring this coin on the top.

Only developers work for with a salary, full time. 300-500 is very good for 1-2 years in Russia. We have a lot of work. Timeline in OP post not include all features. You are not right.
skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:19:02 AM

have to say that although i'm still in this, i'm a little disappointing by the Beta.....it does look more to me like an Alpha version....i had high expectations, hope the dev's can do better then this....
iGoodw1n

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:19:35 AM

This is why I like this project and engage more guys into this IPO, if they raise more BTC in IPO phase, they will have enough money to hire guys to do more development,marking, implement more features, I know some rich men in my QQ groups who are not good at English, I will let them know this coin, I think they are very interesting in IPO. Let broadcast this coin information in QQ groups, forums to let more guys join in the IPO, some Chinese are NOT good at English.
But only in reasonable amount. 300-500 is awesome, but 1000-infinite is awful for investors profit.

300-500 really awesome
And i agree, 1000-infinite is awful for investors profit.
If you are agree, why you dont set max cap for btc in ipo. For example 500 btc.

iGoodw1n

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:23:44 AM

They will work for BTC that will be raised thorough IPO. 5-7% of coins is kind of bonus for salary.
PS your calculations are wrong 500 btc is 95% so 100% is 526 btc.

amanai99

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:27:01 AM

They will work for BTC that will be raised thorough IPO. 5-7% of coins is kind of bonus for salary.

Now it's clear. Thnx.
Jago

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:30:05 AM

This is why I like this project and engage more guys into this IPO, if they raise more BTC in IPO phase, they will have enough money to hire guys to do more development,marking, implement more features, I know some rich men in my QQ groups who are not good at English, I will let them know this coin, I think they are very interesting in IPO. Let broadcast this coin information in QQ groups, forums to let more guys join in the IPO, some Chinese are NOT good at English.
But only in reasonable amount. 300-500 is awesome, but 1000-infinite is awful for investors profit.

300-500 really awesome

I can't even find the rule of IPO.

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!.  1msAUKLeupsf12S4D7HsD1Fw8qXyaJqWo
MEGAman

Activity: 462

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:30:26 AM

What a massive scam. Many lessons will be learned with this one, I hope.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:34:36 AM

300-500 really awesome

+1

I will discuss with guys. I'm creator and developer. But i'm not one, all have own opinions.
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:37:13 AM

300-500 really awesome

I can't even find the rule of IPO.

IPO will be announced soon, wait please. Leave your email: http://crypti.me, i will notify you.
About rules, we work on it, but little part already in OP post (but we maybe will change it).
skrtel37

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:37:22 AM

You have made your point!! the investors are responsible for their own discretion. keeping posting here just makes it clear you are in it as all of us....please prove me wrong and leave!
Jago

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:39:53 AM

No pain, no gain.

Huge profit need huge risk.

I Get Daily Free SIGNs. Come get yours too! Hurry!.  1msAUKLeupsf12S4D7HsD1Fw8qXyaJqWo
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:44:21 AM

No pain, no gain.

Cheesy

First of all, the only people that stand to gain "huge profit" are the devs. I can't stop people from being idiots but remember this post when you lose your ass and the devs vanish with your money in a month. Why is there potential for "huge profits" here compared to any other piece of crap scam? Anybody who buys into this IPO is scary-stupid. Oh well. I tried. I've never been wrong about this before but I guess that doesn't count for much when it comes to greedy dipshits.
amanai99

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:49:44 AM

No pain, no gain.

Cheesy

First of all, the only people that stand to gain "huge profit" are the devs. I can't stop people from being idiots but remember this post when you lose your ass and the devs vanish with your money in a month. Why is there potential for "huge profits" here compared to any other piece of crap scam? Anybody who buys into this IPO is scary-stupid. Oh well. I tried. I've never been wrong about this before but I guess that doesn't count for much when it comes to greedy dipshits.
Cheesy  Cheesy Ooohhh thank you Jesus!)))
You are really funny guy)
MEGAman

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:52:18 AM

No pain, no gain.

Cheesy

Cheesy  Cheesy Ooohhh thank you Jesus!)))
You are really funny guy)

Why do you want to lose money? I guess I don't get it. We've seen this same scam 100 times and it's always the same. How do people keep falling for it?
skrtel37

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:53:39 AM

No pain, no gain.

Cheesy

Give me one good reason why you wouldn't let go of it.....hitting Ctrl+F for "scam" while checking your last posts shows over 50 results...not all for crypti......i think you're possessed....
iGoodw1n

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:54:41 AM

300-500 really awesome

+1

I will discuss with guys. I'm creator and developer. But i'm not one, all have own opinions.
Can you also discuss about decrease percent for devs for reasonable percent that <=10%.

iGoodw1n

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:55:24 AM

No pain, no gain.

Cheesy

Give me one good reason why you wouldn't let go of it.....hitting Ctrl+F for "scam" while checking your last posts shows over 50 results...not all for crypti......i think you're possessed....
Scamphobia.

ShroomsKit_Disgrace
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

Yeah! I hate ShroomsKit!

View Profile
July 01, 2014, 09:58:14 AM

NXT AE considered to buy-sell tokens prior the final release?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: