Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:59:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804603 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tobeaj2meraa

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 03:40:22 AM

FIMK is another new stock sinking below the IPO prices since IPO price is too expensive, hope this will not happen on Crypti

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 03:48:07 AM

i like what im seeing.

MEGAman

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

I'm gonna clean up this town

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:45:43 AM

i like what im seeing.

What are you seeing? I'm not seeing anything I like so I'm truly asking.
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 04:46:36 AM

i like what im seeing.

What are you seeing? I'm not seeing anything I like so I'm truly asking.

i like the idea. where it goes? i dont know. may end dead or alive.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:48:43 AM

FIMK is another new stock sinking below the IPO prices since IPO price is too expensive, hope this will not happen on Crypti

wth are you talking about?
BitsBitsBits

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 05:52:29 AM

For some reason I do trust in this coin and I hope the devs won't just run away with investor money without having done a single thing with the coin.

I want to believe.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
danel

Activity: 217

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:32:46 AM

For some reason I do trust in this coin and I hope the devs won't just run away with investor money without having done a single thing with the coin.

I want to believe.

That's why there's a good and reliable escrower that won't allow it.

Regarding escrow: I just talked to SyRenity and there were a couple of unclear things. I'm pretty nitpicking when it comes to escrow terms and I won't start escrowing before every little detail is known and fixed.

So the devs decided to delay the start of the IPO – which is a good idea in my eyes, as it will make things safer and clearer for investors.

iGoodw1n

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 07:52:54 AM

Ok, you want raise 2000 BTC and get 15% of all coins.

We naturally want to raise as much as possible to ensure sufficient funding for Crypti, that said the free market will decide how much the Crypti potential worth.

As per 15%, I explained already several times why this needed (investor compensation and developers commitment).
It all comes to one fact - you can live with that and know that these 15% are used to ensure a solid future for Crypti, or you can't. As simple as that.
If 15% will be used to ensure a solid future, why you need a fund with 2000 btc. I think fund with raised IPO will be used to ensure a solid future.  Huh

The BTC raised from the pre-sale will go to the future development fund. The 15% will be the earnings of the development team and will be a stake in Crypti. If we use the vesting schedule we are discussing, that 15% will be released to the developers based on certain milestones. Therefore, we would have a vested interest in the features, popularity, and community of Crypti continuing to thrive. So in essence, both portions ensure a solid future. One gives us the funds to do bounties and fund development projects to increase Cryptis feature set and exposure, the other ensures the developers stick around and stay motivated to see these projects through as if they don't, their stake they eventually receive will be worthless.

I think that was kind of the line of thinking he was trying to portray.
Why do you choose exactly 15%? Why not 20% or 10%. Can you explain this number 15%?

crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:20:20 AM

Little announce:

In the end of week we will post new version with bug fixes, some changes.
Fees will be changed, some bugs will be fixed that we got from community.

On next week we will post version with PoS for everybody and new nodes.
Thanks.
MorAltsPlease

Activity: 282

Fear only from the fear itself

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:35:50 AM

Any estimations regarding IPO launch?
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 04:11:24 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

Still no answer to my question Cryptsi:

What avatars has CRYPTSI been using on bitcointalk.org forum prior to his NEWBY "Cryptsi" avatar, obviously invented for this coin?

Without full disclosure, you guys are just another Russian Gang out to fleece the world

Secondleo

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:24:39 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

What avatars has CRYPTSI been using on bitcointalk.org forum prior to his NEWBY "Cryptsi" avatar, obviously invented for this coin?

Without full disclosure, you guys are just another Russian Gang out to fleece the world

Really? What does it matter? I mean, it's nice of you to scare away competition. At least I hope that's your goal.
It would be pretty ridiculous if you're really that bad at recocnizing a legit Project.
kdrop22

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 06:42:23 PM

Interesting coin, following.
Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 06:43:41 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

This is an incredibly offensive comment to make in an international forum. I have worked with many people from a lot of different countries, including Russia, in my engineering career, as well as going to school with them at a top ranking university. They have been some of the finest people I have met and worked with.

The Crypti team is working with the community and escrow providers to offer a pre-sale which provides the most safety for investors while meeting the business objective of the project - a necessity if the project is to provide a return to those who invest in it. We are fully committed to transparency and accountability both during the pre-sale and in the continued development of Crypti.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
open82buy

Activity: 695

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:48:54 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

This is an incredibly offensive comment to make in an international forum. I have worked with many people from a lot of different countries, including Russia, in my engineering career, as well as going to school with them at a top ranking university. They have been some of the finest people I have met and worked with.

The Crypti team is working with the community and escrow providers to offer a pre-sale which provides the most safety for investors while meeting the business objective of the project - a necessity if the project is to provide a return to those who invest in it. We are fully committed to transparency and accountability both during the pre-sale and in the continued development of Crypti.

I travelled through Russia in 1989, it was a hard time for them then, I found them to be honest, hospitable and being very welcoming to strangers. They would even give you the last tot from a bottle of vodka.  Wink  You get gangs in every country.
MEGAman

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 08:59:45 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

I travelled through Russia in 1989, it was a hard time for them then, I found them to be honest, hospitable and being very welcoming to strangers. They would even give you the last tot from a bottle of vodka.  Wink  You get gangs in every country.

Way to dodge the real question fellas! Misdirection is the key to any successful grift.
Bitseed

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2014, 09:36:23 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

Way to dodge the real question fellas! Misdirection is the key to any successful grift.

MEGAman, I've reviewed your post history. As a PoW miner, I suspect you have little interest in investing in a PoS type coin, and you have also shown a very abrasive personality in your posts in other threads. Any potential benefit in continued dialog with you will be in clarifying things for other potential investors. As long as we can have a civil conversation, without the profanity, demeaning tone, and lack of respect for others I have seen you use elsewhere, I am willing to answer questions and respond to constructive criticism.

Thank you for your interest in our project.

Bitseed - dedicated full node hardware
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:02:27 PM

Little announce:

Thanks.

You are trying to dodge the question.  There have been multiple scams through this forum in the past year.  The devs always disappear after the money comes in.  SO it is a legit question, since we know nothing about "CRYPTSI", and it is a new avatar.

The only people that are afraid of the truth, are those that have something to hide

cwb27

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:00:45 PM

when ipo out?

500 btc is total? is that even possible
MEGAman

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 11:21:13 PM

when ipo out?

500 btc is total? is that even possible

Never overestimate human intelligence (especially on this forum) - it's possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: