Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:16:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:31:56 PM

Funny how no one is bitching about the current (1900 sat) price of XCR. 

You are all sitting fat and happy with your pre-sale investment doubled. 

In the Army they say "A complaining soldier is a happy soldier".  Applies here as well.

WHAT? I have only doubled my money so far. That is a disgrace... Via gave me x10 in a few days. I'll have to dump everything and find a better way to earn some happy meal money.

(this post was sarcasm)
john312

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 04:42:03 PM

Well, buy wall is falling. Not cool.
GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 04:50:11 PM

Can I use Crypti's Custom block chain to create an app that allows cloud storage on my own custom blockchain similar to having the entire Storj idea within an App within Crypti?

This would be a possibility, yes.

samsmith16

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:09:19 PM

Can I use Crypti's Custom block chain to create an app that allows cloud storage on my own custom blockchain similar to having the entire Storj idea within an App within Crypti?

Nice!

I'm not sure you anyone saw this http://Cryptiv.com crypto tipping platform with the Ͼ symbol.. may be  something to look in to as well..

http://youtu.be/qjgaPGR1R1Y

Royalties
pays interest on Term Deposits up to 15%!! Yes even Cold Storage!!
mthompson362

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:18:09 PM

Nice!
You can use the blockchain to create a blockchain for a coin like SJCX, but you can't create something like the Storj platform on Crytpi. You can use a custom bockchain to store things, but if you want to store things like what Storj is going for then you be held down by blockchain bloat. In other words, creating the coin aspect of Storj (i.e Storjcoin X (SJCX)) is possible but the rest of our platform is not - there is a lot more to Storj than its coin.
doitnow

Activity: 86

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:31:48 PM

Hi guys

Can you update me with the presale through escrow? I already contacted Maxmint and he has confirmed signature and my transaction. Said that coins will be send to my webwallet address. I dont have access to that wallet and have no bloody idea how much crypti  I have received (if any). I sent 0.1BTC two days after presale begun
takramltc

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:34:40 PM

Sorry for the dumb question.

I am just entering Crypti now.

is it possible for me to buy XCR on BTER right now?
CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:38:01 PM

Yes, but you will buy presale tokens, after Crypti launch you will receive your Crypti.
takramltc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:46:03 PM

Yes, but you will buy presale tokens, after Crypti launch you will receive your Crypti.

Thanks - I am assuming that once the launch happens the presale tokens will be converted to crypti and I can withdraw them as I would BTC from BTER?
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 05:47:24 PM

Hi guys

Can you update me with the presale through escrow? I already contacted Maxmint and he has confirmed signature and my transaction. Said that coins will be send to my webwallet address. I dont have access to that wallet and have no bloody idea how much crypti  I have received (if any). I sent 0.1BTC two days after presale begun

Web wallet can be found here https://crypti.me:7040/

Passphrase instructions are below

Just thought I would post my 2.04 XCR (2 cents) about my experience with the demo wallet...

I used http://passwordsgenerator.net to make my 100 character passphrase 
I made sure to check the box next to "Exclude Similar Characters" so I didn't have to remember if o, 0, O was a zero...

after making it I then saving the passphrase in a secure location... anyone who wants to save it a diffrent way you can use the web site to come up with a long phrase to go with it... like this

NEXXCr3JKkMwXg8qL4rxErBfc7GxaW7Y35sCdm5CWf9J5bqM8K

NUT EGG XBOX XBOX COFFEE rope 3 JACK KOREAN korean MUSIC walmart XBOX golf 8 queen LAPTOP 4 rope xbox EGG rope BESTBUY fruit coffee 7 GOLF xbox apple WALMART 7 YELP 3 5 skype COFFEE drip music 5 COFFEE WALMART fruit 9 JACK 5 bestbuy queen MUSIC 8 KOREAN

even though the website only gives you this long phrase for generating up to 50 character long passphases... I just generated 2 -50 character passphrases and pasted them together

Also The site allows up to 128 long passphases but the wallet only goes up to 100 character which is plenty long enough... seeing how Bitcoin only uses 50 character...

anyway I found the second passphrase for 100 XCR to be very easy to use... I know as the price of XCR goes up they plan on lowering the fee... I like that there is a fee to stop spammers and bots...

I also sent coins around to different wallets... I liked having multiple wallets open in different tabs sending coins back and forth..

The thing I did see with just the little back and forth that was done... the transaction fee dose drop as they mentioned pretty quickly

So just my thoughts all seemed to work fine... can't wait for it to go live and start forging some of the blocks... 

When you log in to your web wallet your account number will be in the upper right corner... like the one in my sig below

This is just a web wallet you will have the local wallet soon... but it this web wallet is running in a real active node..

Royalties
doitnow

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:52:38 PM

Hi guys

Just thought I would post my 2.04 XCR (2 cents) about my experience with the demo wallet...

I made sure to check the box next to "Exclude Similar Characters" so I didn't have to remember if o, 0, O was a zero...

after making it I then saving the passphrase in a secure location... anyone who wants to save it a diffrent way you can use the web site to come up with a long phrase to go with it... like this

NUT EGG XBOX XBOX COFFEE rope 3 JACK KOREAN korean MUSIC walmart XBOX golf 8 queen LAPTOP 4 rope xbox EGG rope BESTBUY fruit coffee 7 GOLF xbox apple WALMART 7 YELP 3 5 skype COFFEE drip music 5 COFFEE WALMART fruit 9 JACK 5 bestbuy queen MUSIC 8 KOREAN

even though the website only gives you this long phrase for generating up to 50 character long passphases... I just generated 2 -50 character passphrases and pasted them together

Also The site allows up to 128 long passphases but the wallet only goes up to 100 character which is plenty long enough... seeing how Bitcoin only uses 50 character...

anyway I found the second passphrase for 100 XCR to be very easy to use... I know as the price of XCR goes up they plan on lowering the fee... I like that there is a fee to stop spammers and bots...

I also sent coins around to different wallets... I liked having multiple wallets open in different tabs sending coins back and forth..

The thing I did see with just the little back and forth that was done... the transaction fee dose drop as they mentioned pretty quickly

So just my thoughts all seemed to work fine... can't wait for it to go live and start forging some of the blocks... 

When you log in to your web wallet your account number will be in the upper right corner... like the one in my sig below

This is just a web wallet you will have the local wallet soon... but it this web wallet is running in a real active node..

Thanks for that update but the wallet isn't working right now. It poped out 'this webpage is not available'
Is there another way to check my balance?
CoinHolder

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 05:54:39 PM

Thanks - I am assuming that once the launch happens the presale tokens will be converted to crypti and I can withdraw them as I would BTC from BTER?
Yes.
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:00:07 PM

Hi guys

Thanks for that update but the wallet isn't working right now. It poped out 'this webpage is not available'

That is odd... Im in 3 of my wallets right now all in there own tabs... I even just logged out and back in to one of them

Anyone else having this issue?

Royalties
takramltc

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:06:16 PM

Yes.

Top thanks for your quick response - awesome Community can't wait to see what it will deliver!
doitnow

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:17:21 PM

Hi guys

That is odd... Im in 3 of my wallets right now all in there own tabs... I even just logged out and back in to one of them

It's fine now. It seems that firewall on my work computer doesn't let it through. 
I logged on my phone insted and works fine. Unfortunately my account shows 0  Undecided

Question to devs. Wher are my moonies?
samsmith16

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2014, 06:23:21 PM

Hi guys

It's fine now. It seems that firewall on my work computer doesn't let it through. 
I logged on my phone insted and works fine. Unfortunately my account shows 0  Undecided

Not sure how Maxmint is running it... but if this is your first time logging in... How did he know what account to send the Crypti to? I would think you need to send him your account number so he can send them your way... Once again not totally sure how that was being ran... and if your getting your Crypti sent to that wallet you just made.. Keep the passphrase in a safe location..

Royalties
doitnow

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:27:41 PM

Hi guys

Not sure how Maxmint is running it... but if this is your first time logging in... How did he know what account to send the Crypti to? I would think you need to send him your account number so he can send them your way... Once again not totally sure how that was being ran... and if your getting your Crypti sent to that wallet you just made.. Keep the passphrase in a safe location..

yeah but maxmint said that the devs will transfer these crypti. Not him

I'll forward your request to the Crypti devs so that you'll receive your Crypti coins.

Best regards,
Max
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:41:03 PM

In my honest opinion, I think BTER are intentionally stalling this for some reason. I don't think they've integrated anything at all yet, from them it's just more and more delays.

First off, why would their lead developer be on a 12-hour trans-Atlantic flight in the first place. Secondly if the lead developer is really overseas, then sure he/she would have FTP access to BTER's servers, what's stopping him from integrating/testing Crypti at the airport or on the plane, there's usually satellite internet on most major carriers. I don't see why he has to physically be at BTER's offices to complete the integration.

This whole situation with BTER seems to be getting more and more fishy.

SECURITY is the reason.

DO you want the lead dev of Bter using his password on a airport WiFi? 

SHEEESH!!!!!!

Never heard about VPN?

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Sparky_eMunie

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:44:57 PM

Just noticed a retweet by the Winklevoss ETF shows a food business using the Crypti symbol (Ͼ) as their logo!

Fascinating. They might be up for using Crypti for their commerce in the future... Wink

https://mobile.twitter.com/TryCaviar

The symbol is very generic. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been trademarked by some company long time ago.

Radix - just imagine - radix.global
Litoshi

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 06:52:32 PM

Just noticed a retweet by the Winklevoss ETF shows a food business using the Crypti symbol (Ͼ) as their logo!

Fascinating. They might be up for using Crypti for their commerce in the future... Wink

https://mobile.twitter.com/TryCaviar

The symbol is very generic. I wouldn't be surprised if it has been trademarked by some company long time ago.

Actually, i already did a search of the US Copyright Office and did not find any copyright or trademarking of "Ͼ" or "Lunate Sigma", which is the proper name for Ͼ

Pages: « 1 ... 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 [223] 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: