Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:27:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804614 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
MalReynolds
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:23:16 AM

If I can keep rambling here, XCR needs to address early on another of NXT's key weaknesses - fiat exchange.   Bter has a NXT/USD exchange but it is low volume and American users can't use it.  Cryptsy has not implemented NXT/USD and this is a big problem for NXT.  

Please, XCR: push Bter, Cryptsy and anybody else you can think of to offer XCR/USD and XCR/EUR and XCR/CNY as soon as possible.

This is important.  It is a grave strategic weakness to let a coin be primarily valued in BTC.  Bitcoin is going to fail sooner rather than later.  On that day, it will drag down with it all other coins that have their primary value expressed in BTC.

Bookmark this page, it is Bitcoin's deathwatch.  This cannot go on skyrocketing upward much longer (months, maybe, but not years) and it will result in a sudden and epic fail.

https://blockchain.info/charts/hash-rate

Superxfast

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 02:38:59 AM

Dear MalReynolds ,

How to mine. I have several servers, but I do not know how to mine. Can you please help?

Rgrds,

If I can keep rambling here, XCR needs to address early on another of NXT's key weaknesses - fiat exchange.   Bter has a NXT/USD exchange but it is low volume and American users can't use it.  Cryptsy has not implemented NXT/USD and this is a big problem for NXT.  

Please, XCR: push Bter, Cryptsy and anybody else you can think of to offer XCR/USD and XCR/EUR and XCR/CNY as soon as possible.

This is important.  It is a grave strategic weakness to let a coin be primarily valued in BTC.  Bitcoin is going to fail sooner rather than later.  On that day, it will drag down with it all other coins that have their primary value expressed in BTC.

Bookmark this page, it is Bitcoin's deathwatch.  This cannot go on skyrocketing upward much longer (months, maybe, but not years) and it will result in a sudden and epic fail.

GreXX

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 02:51:24 AM

Dear MalReynolds ,

How to mine. I have several servers, but I do not know how to mine. Can you please help?

Rgrds,

There are guides for installing the wallet and forging listed in the launch announcement post on our blog.

http://blog.crypti.me/crypti-mainnet-launch/

Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:08:16 AM

Can we contact Bter to announce the Launch news in chinese?

I believe lots of chinese investors do not know what heppened for XCR?

yes let's get some bounties going for translations. It would be nice to issue some press releases that the main Net has been launched..
Regards,
Brian

Avalanche is a must own
Superxfast

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:43:08 AM

Thanks,

Do you have any pool support xcr?

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

There are guides for installing the wallet and forging listed in the launch announcement post on our blog.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 03:48:08 AM

Thanks,

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

I don't know any method in which you would be able to develop a pool. Each node forges independently and has a unique address and pass phrase associated with it that can only be used once. No method to combine weight exists.

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:50:46 AM

Thanks,

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

I don't know any method in which you would be able to develop a pool. Each node forges independently and has a unique address and pass phrase associated with it that can only be used once. No method to combine weight exists.

I think he is asking if you will be setting up a multi-pool.
DeadlyEskimo

Activity: 179

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 03:51:03 AM

Thanks,

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

If I can keep rambling here, XCR needs to address early on another of NXT's key weaknesses - fiat exchange.   Bter has a NXT/USD exchange but it is low volume and American users can't use it.  Cryptsy has not implemented NXT/USD and this is a big problem for NXT. 

This is important.  It is a grave strategic weakness to let a coin be primarily valued in BTC.  Bitcoin is going to fail sooner rather than later.  On that day, it will drag down with it all other coins that have their primary value expressed in BTC.

Bookmark this page, it is Bitcoin's deathwatch.  This cannot go on skyrocketing upward much longer (months, maybe, but not years) and it will result in a sudden and epic fail.

This is a PoS type coin without the ability to lend foraging power like NXT. With Crypti there is no need to lend forging power as the individual is perfectly capable of being able to do so solo, unlike NXT.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:03:35 AM

Thanks,

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

I think he is asking if you will be setting up a multi-pool.

As DeadlyEskimo mentioned, this isn't a typical system. We actually developed Crypti to allow anyone running a node equal opportunity to forge. Every node active will gain PoT weight each block and will continue to build weight until it forges a block. Combining weight isn't possible and would brick the system. It is intended to avoid these types of practices to create a lower barrier of entry.

Basically, it was built to eliminate multi-pools and gaming.

DeadlyEskimo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:15:12 AM

Can anyone explain the buy order on BTER how those bids for the same price are not combining? Am I missing something?
Viper1

Activity: 686
Merit: 320

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:22:23 AM

Can anyone explain the buy order on BTER how those bids for the same price are not combining? Am I missing something?

I think it's a "bug" with Bter that happens occasionally.  I suspect that it's caused by a bot that blasts the orders out but with more precision. i.e. The bot splits things up into small chunks and fires off the orders with prices like 0.000023941, 0.000023942, 0.000023943 etc. After working with the APIs with a few exchanges I've found they all have certain "issues" IMO.

BTC: 1F8yJqgjeFyX1SX6KJmqYtHiHXJA89ENNT
LTC: LYAEPQeDDM7Y4jbUH2AwhBmkzThAGecNBV
DOGE: DSUsCCdt98PcNgUkFHLDFdQXmPrQBEqXu9
zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:23:08 AM

Does your mean XCR-BTC trade ? if it is, its fine in Chinease .

there are something wrong with that . we are used to that. Bter found this issue , but dont take action to fix it.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:27:13 AM

UPDATE

Trading is now officially open on Poloniex! They are running a 1 hour Flash Free Trading event with ZERO trading fees for the first hour!

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xcr

Now you have TWO options for buying and selling XCR!  Wink

zhile11911

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:29:34 AM

UPDATE

Trading is now officially open on Poloniex! They are running a 1 hour Flash Free Trading event with ZERO trading fees for the first hour!

https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_xcr

Now you have TWO options for buying and selling XCR!  Wink

i like bter . bter is our source home.  Grin

we can goto poloniex to have a high seller at beginning. 

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
DeadlyEskimo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:30:08 AM

Does your mean XCR-BTC trade ? if it is, its fine in Chinease .

there are something wrong with that . we are used to that. Bter found this issue , but dont take action to fix it.

Interesting, Chinese version shows compiled buy order but English show multiple orders. The oddest part is that even though the Chinese version is combined, it still limits the viewing of orders past that point.

To bad they wont fix something like that, it can misconstrue information.
DeadlyEskimo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:45:30 AM

Something wrong with the Blockchain? My in wallet blockchain halted about 10 minutes ago.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:51:17 AM

Something wrong with the Blockchain? My in wallet blockchain halted about 10 minutes ago.

Were you using Wallet.Crypti.me or a wallet you installed?

DeadlyEskimo

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 04:55:39 AM

Wallet.Crypti.me
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2014, 04:56:59 AM

Wallet.Crypti.me

Boris is checking now. He has been resetting individual nodes as he gets ready to roll out the new version. I'll let you know when I get word.

Superxfast

View Profile
August 22, 2014, 05:01:42 AM

Thanks GreXX,

Can I install on Linux Centos 6. Do you have any installation help on Centos6.

Rgrds,

Thanks,

Rgrds,

Dear MalReynolds ,

Rgrds,

Pages: « 1 ... 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 [244] 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: