Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:54:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
maxmint

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:11:40 AM

please check through the evidence i have given that proves this coin is most likely a scam. The very least the Crypti team could do is release one quarter of the code. I believe they cant cause its a clone. Please prove me wrong. A lot of peoples money is involved.

I'm just providing an escrow service to make sure that everyone receives their share of Crypti tokens. Will these tokens be useful someday or turn out to be useless? Well, it's not up to me to make any judgements about the nature of this project. As I said earlier, anyone should do their own research and decide for themselves.

My PGP-Key: 462D02D8
Verify my messages using keybase: https://keybase.io/maxmint
wduhk

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:48:19 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

We have now entered phase 3 of the escrow agreement. Crypti coins have been distributed and I'll be waiting 7 days before releasing escrow funds to the Crypti team.

Anyone who sent Bitcoins to the escrow address, please check your Crypti account balance. Should you think that your account received the wrong amount of Crypti coins then contact me as well as SyRenity and we will try to settle this. Do this within 7 days, the deadline to file a complaint is Wednesday, 3 September 2014, 10:00 UTC.

Anyone who sent Bitcoins to the escrow address and did not contact me yet, please do so to receive your Crypti coins.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=mB4k
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

please check through the evidence i have given that proves this coin is most likely a scam. The very least the Crypti team could do is release one quarter of the code. I believe they cant cause its a clone. Please prove me wrong. A lot of peoples money is involved.

Mate, got stuck coding ur own coin? Want some codes from the devs as reference?
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 10:57:39 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

We have now entered phase 3 of the escrow agreement. Crypti coins have been distributed and I'll be waiting 7 days before releasing escrow funds to the Crypti team.

Anyone who sent Bitcoins to the escrow address, please check your Crypti account balance. Should you think that your account received the wrong amount of Crypti coins then contact me as well as SyRenity and we will try to settle this. Do this within 7 days, the deadline to file a complaint is Wednesday, 3 September 2014, 10:00 UTC.

Anyone who sent Bitcoins to the escrow address and did not contact me yet, please do so to receive your Crypti coins.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
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=mB4k
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Go out from this thread. We don't want childish opinions here.

PS. Ignored from now
rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 11:54:46 AM

I'm just providing an escrow service to make sure that everyone receives their share of Crypti tokens. Will these tokens be useful someday or turn out to be useless? Well, it's not up to me to make any judgements about the nature of this project. As I said earlier, anyone should do their own research and decide for themselves.

Basically translated you don't give a shit, just want you cut, fair enough. No one should thank you though for providing the service as it's clearly all about what you can get.

So moving on. I didn't know Crypti had not received the funds. Its an absolute gift for you guys who invested cause you have a chance to save your coins if this is a scam and get your BTC back. So as a community why the hell wouldn't you challenge the developers to release the first quarter of the code. No one can create any coin from it and they will release the first quarter soonish apparently anyway. So here's your chance to actually want to know if your coin is legit and make me look stupid.

Do you want to safeguard your money and make me look stupid or do you guys know it's a scam and don't care anyway?

Balls in the developers court, if they refuse you can sure as shit this is a clone of NXT or something hiding behind fake promises. if you don't ask for the code and it will be revealed as a scam soon enough then you only have your stupid selves to blame.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 11:58:28 AM

Working with someone on BTT on a Chinese translation of the OP and Whitepaper.

If they are good and seem to help, it might be worth it to have him translate some more items since a large part of our investor base right now is on BTER and appears to be Chinese.

Looking for ideas on what other docs you think it would be good to translate. Maybe the node installation docs?

roadmap too

Good call.

Think you can beef up the coin's Chinese description on Bter as well.

The Chinese version of the bter site posts cryptocurrency related articles on a regular basis.  Can ask them to do an article for us.
Main volume of trading of BTSX is on Btc38. BTER has 4 times lesser volume. We need btc38 XCR-CNY market on btc38.

I sent message to Btc38, i ask to add us to vote. Didn't got answer yet. Maybe Chinese members of community can send request too?
ningning

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:00:25 PM

Is there anybody install local wallet for Macos?

My steps is following:

brew install docker
brew install boot2docker

boot2docker init
boot2docker start

docker run -d -p 6040:6040 crypti/node

The error is "unexpected EOF". What can I do now? Thanks.
ningning

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:14:39 PM

By the way, do you have plan to trade on Bittrex? Thanks.
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:17:25 PM

Hello, XCR community, I am the Chinese whitepaper&OP translator, I have submitted the files to your team dev, stay tuned Wink

I think XCR is very innovative, I will invest XCR as well Cheesy
wduhk

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:38:59 PM

Basically translated you don't give a shit, just want you cut, fair enough. No one should thank you though for providing the service as it's clearly all about what you can get.

So moving on. I didn't know Crypti had not received the funds. Its an absolute gift for you guys who invested cause you have a chance to save your coins if this is a scam and get your BTC back. So as a community why the hell wouldn't you challenge the developers to release the first quarter of the code. No one can create any coin from it and they will release the first quarter soonish apparently anyway. So here's your chance to actually want to know if your coin is legit and make me look stupid.

Do you want to safeguard your money and make me look stupid or do you guys know it's a scam and don't care anyway?

Balls in the developers court, if they refuse you can sure as shit this is a clone of NXT or something hiding behind fake promises. if you don't ask for the code and it will be revealed as a scam soon enough then you only have your stupid selves to blame.

I am sure as shit u r a fucking FUDer. 
luckygenough56
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1012

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 12:41:52 PM

blockchain doesn't seem to update at http://192.168.59.103:6040
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 12:47:59 PM

blockchain doesn't seem to update at http://192.168.59.103:6040

Soon will upload new version on this nodes and restart.
We have some problem with memory, but it's already fixed in 0.1.6 version.
Passion_ltc

Activity: 714

Crypti Community Manager

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:03:39 PM

Please update the links on the subreddit! Smiley

rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:05:58 PM

Nothing says scam more than an abusive Newbie account.

My friend my logic is sound, people should request the first quarter source code as I have shown too much that makes this coin look like a scam.

What possible reason would anyone not want to do this unless this is a scam?
wduhk

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:11:12 PM

My friend my logic is sound, people should request the first quarter source code as I have shown too much that makes this coin look like a scam.

We don't want to share the codes with someone, like yourself, who wants to make a clone out from it.  Come on mate.  Write your own code.  Stop stealing other's works. 
rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:24:16 PM

We don't want to share the codes with someone, like yourself, who wants to make a clone out from it.  Come on mate.  Write your own code.  Stop stealing other's works. 

But this coin plans to give out quarters anyway just do the first one now to garner trust. NO one can clone a coin from a quarter if a source code. Groan.

Looking like a scam fellas.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:31:23 PM

Guys, what is banhammer  Huh Can someone to show me what it is and how it works  Huh
crypti (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 01:37:36 PM

About code, we already contacted respected members of BTT and we discuss about code review now.
50cent_rapper
Legendary

Activity: 1344

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:42:26 PM

About code, we already contacted respected members of BTT and we discuss about code review now.

Glad that rabbiter is not respected by anyone in BTT  Smiley
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:43:05 PM

That's good  Smiley
rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 01:47:46 PM

so much money in the Escrow do it before it is released to prove you have integrity otherwise you are just stalling before you get the ton of a btc in escrow.

Looks like a stall to me.
Pages: « 1 ... 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 [288] 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: