Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:00:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 610 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCR] Crypti | Dapps | Sidechains | Dapp Store | OPEN SOURCE | 100% own code | DPoS  (Read 804605 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crypti (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 500

Boris, Crypti Lead Developer, Lisk Advisor

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 03:29:48 PM

Would be great to have more detailed info about short term. 1-3 months is very inaccurate date. I think you should make more precise road map for 1-2 month.

What they are proposing is enough work for several full time developers.  They are in the process of hiring to get the software written, tested, and debugged.  

One can never predict how long software takes to perfect.  The devs worked on the wallet for months, and still had to issue 5 fixes after launch for newly found issues.  

Be patient..... the best is yet to come
If no one can predict anything, why we need road map. Maybe devs should write: "We will create some featues in one year. That is all we know."

Where is the Proof-of-Identity (or Validated Merchant):?

Try to create company, after 10 confirmations (10 forgers must check your website and accept it, first forger will accept it anyway), you will receive address to get 50% of fees from each transaction where your address is recipient. Service cost: 1000 XCR.

You domain must be provided without "www" (fixed in next version), working without redirects (fixed in next version).
jari76

Activity: 165
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 03:58:51 PM

Windows 1 click wallet with easy forging is absolute must.

I'm doing small admin panel for forgers now, wait Wink

awesome Smiley , looking forward to 0.1.6

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:00:29 PM

Would be great to have more detailed info about short term. 1-3 months is very inaccurate date. I think you should make more precise road map for 1-2 month.

What they are proposing is enough work for several full time developers.  They are in the process of hiring to get the software written, tested, and debugged.  

One can never predict how long software takes to perfect.  The devs worked on the wallet for months, and still had to issue 5 fixes after launch for newly found issues.  

Be patient..... the best is yet to come
If no one can predict anything, why we need road map. Maybe devs should write: "We will create some featues in one year. That is all we know."

Where is the Proof-of-Identity (or Validated Merchant):?

Try to create company, after 10 confirmations (10 forgers must check your website and accept it, first forger will accept it anyway), you will receive address to get 50% of fees from each transaction where your address is recipient. Service cost: 1000 XCR.

You domain must be provided without "www" (fixed in next version), working without redirects (fixed in next version).

1000XCR to register and be confirmed as a merchant.  Please explain where the 1000XCR goes.  How much to each of the 10 forger/verifiers, and how much to the Foundation?

rabbiter

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:24:29 PM

Can the developer promise only to release Escrow until the coins source code has been verified?
GreXX

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 04:29:32 PM

Can the developer promise only to release Escrow until the coins source code has been verified?

Funds are already released and in control of the foundation, the coin is launched and functional ad even a quick glance will show it's a new system, and post launch development is already under way.

altcoin4u

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 04:38:57 PM

Windows 1 click wallet with easy forging is absolute must.

Thanks. I agree. Hope to see posted soon. Regards
rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:01:45 PM

Funds are already released and in control of the foundation, the coin is launched and functional ad even a quick glance will show it's a new system, and post launch development is already under way.

What's Escrow got to do with that?

A quick glance what the fuck are you talking about?

You said you were doing a third party audit soon, I suggest you wait till it's done to maintain some integrity. Your teams communication is screaming scam at every point now.

Evading the question, I'm going to go ahead and add anther point to prove this is a scam.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 05:19:28 PM

You said you were doing a third party audit soon, I suggest you wait till it's done to maintain some integrity. Your teams communication is screaming scam at every point now.

Evading the question, I'm going to go ahead and add anther point to prove this is a scam.

You should research the project and actually understand it. If you spent as much time reading as posting this stuff you'd probably invest.

Litoshi

Activity: 700

Member of the Crypti Foundation Board of Directors

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:22:21 PM

Rabbiter:

I have read your other posts, and they are all about "this and that coin is a scam".  Not one post, even in the Chinese forum, offering a constructive suggestion or support.  All you do is flame and demand open source release of Qora, Crypti, and other coins.

What is your goal?  Is it to tweak an open source coin and launch your own coin?  That's the whole reason that XCR is not releasing the code until after 3 months.  

So stop your profanity filled flamer posts.  

lay da yuen fay gay mm sai sou

rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:21:08 PM

Of there is no sensible person on the whole thread that would think to ask the developer to wait to take escrow funds after code check then I can't help you any more.

Enjoy your scam fucktards.
rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:39:59 PM

This guy is a fanboy of Qora + NXT thinks every other thing is A CP, lol... and wants to insult Crypti and it's team & community at all turns... wtf. I fail to see why someone would spend so much time of their day for the sole reason of being annoying. If Qora were relevant people wouldn't need to insult competitors trying to get their investors  Grin

Thanks for the bumps buddy, sorry that u didnt get to buy in ICO and are now crying  Grin. Developers aren't going to show you anything.

Too bad you can't ban people on BCT.  Cheesy

They probably can but people just open a sockpuppet account and use it to scam people....you know like yours.

some quite big dumps coming in on BTER, I wonder who that could be?
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 06:46:51 PM

This guy is a fanboy of Qora + NXT thinks every other thing is A CP, lol... and wants to insult Crypti and it's team & community at all turns... wtf. I fail to see why someone would spend so much time of their day for the sole reason of being annoying. If Qora were relevant people wouldn't need to insult competitors trying to get their investors  Grin

Thanks for the bumps buddy, sorry that u didnt get to buy in ICO and are now crying  Grin. Developers aren't going to show you anything.

I never quite understood the type of trolling/fud people tend to take part in here. Even if a person's goal is to suppress a coin's price due to the perceived competition with a coin he is holding (which is a flawed goal to begin with), logically you'd think it'd work better if the person posted in a somewhat sane manner.

Research the coin, post valid concerns, maybe even post them several times. Then either it takes, or doesn't take.

Instead trolls post like they are morons, have no idea half the time what the coin they are fudding is even about, make up wild accusations (hey, these fonts look sorta, kinda similar to some other coin!), and then they go into insult mode. Why would they think that would be  taken seriously by anyone?

I've also seen iffy coins with real valid concerns actually do better due to trolling, just because the accusations were so moronic that people simply overlooked it as noise.

When a person posts repeatedly and goes around calling people 'fucktards', I take it the troll is either 14 years old, or simply a true troll ... meaning they have no intention of suppressing a coin's price, they just like being annoying. Either that, or they simply aren't very bright.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 06:50:31 PM

They probably can but people just open a sockpuppet account and use it to scam people....you know like yours.

Our wallets are public and all funds can be accounted for.

Also all developer xcr is on a vested 12 month schedule that is provably honored by monitoring our public wallets.

Try again.

rabbiter

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:04:21 PM

Also all developer xcr is on a vested 12 month schedule that is provably honored by monitoring our public wallets.

Try again.

Are you trying to say it's impossible for you to scam in an IPO?

Well how about tons of fake accounts prepared in advance or just fake accounts and emails for the IPO period. All scams say they are not. The only people who are not scams do actions to prove they are not. The al scam is that this is just a clone possibly pretending it's a new source code. How much is the Escrow thousands of dollars!

DO NOT RELEASE THE ESCROW UNTIL THE CODE HAS BEEN CHECKED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH YOUR DEVELOPER HAS SAID HE IS IN THE PROCESS OF DOING NOW. AS THE ESCROW IS IN A FEW DAYS THEN THERE WONT BE ANY DELAY IN THE COIN.

ACT WITH INTEGRITY OR YOU ARE A SCAM.
Vagnavs
Legendary

Activity: 1121
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:12:55 PM

This guy is a fanboy of Qora + NXT thinks every other thing is A CP, lol... and wants to insult Crypti and it's team & community at all turns... wtf. I fail to see why someone would spend so much time of their day for the sole reason of being annoying. If Qora were relevant people wouldn't need to insult competitors trying to get their investors  Grin

Thanks for the bumps buddy, sorry that u didnt get to buy in ICO and are now crying  Grin. Developers aren't going to show you anything.

Too bad you can't ban people on BCT.  Cheesy

Try again.

Well how about tons of fake accounts prepared in advance or just fake accounts and emails for the IPO period. All scams say they are not. The only people who are not scams do actions to prove they are not. The al scam is that this is just a clone possibly pretending it's a new source code. How much is the Escrow thousands of dollars!

DO NOT RELEASE THE ESCROW UNTIL THE CODE HAS BEEN CHECKED BY A THIRD PARTY WHICH YOUR DEVELOPER HAS SAID HE IS IN THE PROCESS OF DOING NOW. AS THE ESCROW IS IN A FEW DAYS THEN THERE WONT BE ANY DELAY IN THE COIN.

okay, we've heard what you have wanted to say.. Are you done now?

Avalanche is a must own
LetMeKnow

Activity: 90

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:13:40 PM

I am sorry to put gas on flame guys, but i have enough of this shit!

What is wrong with you rabbiter? What are you trying to achive? Why are you so keen telling us this is scam? I mean, you really took some time and effort and you are insulting everyone here.
I dont think you goal here is so nobel and that you are trying to »save« our investment. It looks like your goal is only to harm Crypti! Maybe iam wrong but your negativity shows different. You swould use different approach if you really care about that.

Anyway, that is why i have decided to make a deal with you. So this is what you are going to do:
You will send me your full name, address and mobile phone number.
I will call you sometime this week. After i am absolutely sure who you are and where you live - i will find an trusted escrow and give him 0.5 BTC. And you are also going to give him BTC, just 10times more, so 5 BTC.
I am offering this deal only because of your constant claims that Crypti is a scam. And because you are so sure about it, this deal is nobrainer for you, right?
So if the devs as you claim dissapear, you will get all your money back + my 0.5BTC, otherwise i get all the BTC! What do you say free money for you, isnt it?

Please send me PM with all requested info and also let me know what time should i call you.
GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:14:47 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2014, 07:25:21 PM by GreXX

Try again.

You apparently haven't read the thread. The escrow was completed and released to the Crypti Foundation days ago. To be precise it was 750 BTC. Have you tried installing or testing the wallet? When you look at the forging and run a node its blatantly obvious that it isnt nxt source. For reference, CFB himself offered up advice on possible security how's and talked to us. BTER wouldn't sponsor us if we were such a high level scam.

We will release the source on a quarterly schedule to protect our interests. Period.

Feel free to stick around and discuss it when it is released. I would love to see your thoughts then.

GreXX

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2014, 07:41:54 PM

Just for note, for those keeping watch, the transaction fee is already down to 0.10%.

r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 07:48:08 PM

I personally think rabbiter needs a hug.

*hugs*
atleticofa

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 08:23:59 PM

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 Please VOTE
 https://hitbtc.com/vote

click the link, press ctrl+ F, type XCR and click vote. One vote per IP address per time (day)
 If you are logged in your vote will be count X10
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
Pages: « 1 ... 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 [290] 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 ... 610 »
  Print  

Jump to: