Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 07:22:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinCheckIN.com - time based faucet ! up to 100,000 Satoshi / 5 min.!  (Read 51274 times)
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:54:53 PM

Gonna try this ... but it isn't exactly 2000000 satoshi now?

Now it is 1200000 satoshi. It will depend on the USD/BTC price, I think. Anyway it is better than other faucets, which makes your time useless.
Kindly,
      MZ

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2014, 02:58:53 PM

i dont get updates to my winnings since i have arrived to the winning value of " 0,00010946 BTC"... Huh

What is going on?

GroundZero

Can you give me more details?
If you got checkins( current price~15 satoshi) every 5 minute it will not included in the main balance. It will be converted into BTC every month.
Kindly,
       MZ

I have tried again ...

So i have 190 checkins , but the " Balance" value is stalled at " 0.00010948 " Huh

Is this a bug?

What have the owner to say about this issue?

GroundZero

I think it was yesterday that I was noticing the same thing. Did a lot of checkins and never won anything and yet the day before I was winning. Haven't played in about 24 hours though so maybe it's working now.

Your balance will only increase if you get satoshis and on each month, when the checkins conver into satoshis. You can see checkins' balance and your account balance in two different columns. Don't worry, your balance will increase soon! - end of this month and also when you get satoshis.
Kindly,
       MZ

Btcrockk (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 09:01:28 PM

Added detailed statistics of your referrals. See link on main page.

AliensSS

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2014, 10:40:52 PM

Hello, unfortunately I have a big big big problem, today I received this email from the site BTC-e where I have my BTC address for me to pay:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear clients,
Two hard at work on updates of core deposit on our exchange and we updated all BTC LTC deposit coin's addresses for all users.
Please do not forget to update addresses on deposit pools. '' We will not be Able to accept coins on old addresses ''.

regards,
And BTC-Team

https://btc-e.com/news/212
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, since now my old address BTC no longer work, I ask you if you can do so on LuckyCheckin that register users can change their address BTC to be paid.

this is my referral link of LuckyCheckin so you can see me:

http://luckycheckin.com/?r=5adc4f6876

Thanks for your attention and I hope that you will make the change in order to set a different address for BTC payments, as soon as possible.

Greetings.
DaineMartin

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 01:28:42 AM

Now it is 1200000 satoshi. It will depend on the USD/BTC price, I think. Anyway it is better than other faucets, which makes your time useless.
Kindly,
      MZ
Oh... but why didnt the other prizes change?
onlinepro

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 12:33:22 PM

That is very nice new feature, I like it.

Kindly,
      MZ
Oh... but why didnt the other prizes change?

You want them to go lower too?
You can sen  them to me if it is too much for you Wink

resya

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:16:52 PM

Hello, unfortunately I have a big big big problem, today I received this email from the site BTC-e where I have my BTC address for me to pay:
Dear clients,
Two hard at work on updates of core deposit on our exchange and we updated all BTC LTC deposit coin's addresses for all users.
Please do not forget to update addresses on deposit pools. '' We will not be Able to accept coins on old addresses ''.

regards,
And BTC-Team

https://btc-e.com/news/212

So, since now my old address BTC no longer work, I ask you if you can do so on LuckyCheckin that register users can change their address BTC to be paid.

this is my referral link of LuckyCheckin so you can see me:

http://luckycheckin.com/?r=5adc4f6876

Thanks for your attention and I hope that you will make the change in order to set a different address for BTC payments, as soon as possible.

Greetings.

Well, you have to prove yourself that you own that account, otherwise someone can pretend to be the owner of someone else's account which has lot of referrals and ask btcrokk to change the payment address to his. This would be a disaster.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
AliensSS

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 21, 2014, 11:39:45 PM

hello, on btcrock there is already the possibility to change BTC address to be paid, and in fact I've already changed it on btcrock, then the change could be made safely even on luckycheckin; in my account of luckycheckin I have already 0.0018 BTC about and I have 24 referrals, so I don't want lose my account!
However, to prove that my account is that I put the referral link, I will send an email to the assistance of luckycheckin with my bitcoin address associated with my profile.
I hope that the assistance of luckycheckin understands the problem and face so that I can change BTC address for payments.
Appearance changes as soon as possible, partly because July 25 will pay, and in this way I will lose all my budget, also for all future payments.
Greetings.
Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 12:58:25 AM

hello, on btcrock there is already the possibility to change BTC address to be paid, and in fact I've already changed it on btcrock, then the change could be made safely even on luckycheckin; in my account of luckycheckin I have already 0.0018 BTC about and I have 24 referrals, so I don't want lose my account!
However, to prove that my account is that I put the referral link, I will send an email to the assistance of luckycheckin with my bitcoin address associated with my profile.
I hope that the assistance of luckycheckin understands the problem and face so that I can change BTC address for payments.
Appearance changes as soon as possible, partly because July 25 will pay, and in this way I will lose all my budget, also for all future payments.
Greetings.

Already many of them started asking about changing addresses. Luckycheckin doesn't need password on login, that is why, they aren't adding that option. If they made a new option to encrypt our account, it will be great.
@btcrockk : Are you adding/doing anything about it?
Kindly,
      MZ

arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 02:34:56 AM

It's not working, I clicked on referral statistics link on main page to see all my refs statistic but I got nothing (actually I have 9 refs), only a blank pop up appeared. Here is the screenshot :

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:30:39 AM

It's not working, I clicked on referral statistics link on main page to see all my refs statistic but I got nothing (actually I have 9 refs), only a blank pop up appeared. Here is the screenshot :

Post your reflink to me on posterators[at]gmail.com

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:35:39 AM

Greetings.

Already many of them started asking about changing addresses. Luckycheckin doesn't need password on login, that is why, they aren't adding that option. If they made a new option to encrypt our account, it will be great.
@btcrockk : Are you adding/doing anything about it?
Kindly,
      MZ

Sure, we will add it in near future.

And who wants to change BTC address - we do it manually via email - posterators[at]gmail.com.

Post your message using next template:

1. Old BTC address
2. New BTC address
3. Your IP address

This 3 items must be sent to posterators[at]gmail.com

At the moment we have processed a lot of BTC changing requests.

sofakingdom

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 03:25:31 PM

I believe the running balance is broken when minutes or seconds are matched... 3+ times i have seen the "You won: 1242 satoshi!..." and at least once with the 4600 satoshi prize, yet those amounts were not added to my running total.  It is obvious because my current total is less than 4k satoshi, which i definitely won in one single check-in.

Nevermind... I'm an idiot and didn't notice there are separate balances for the checkin's (15 satoshi) and the actual prizes.  Please disregard my earlier post.

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:05:25 PM
Last edit: July 23, 2014, 04:27:36 PM by Muhammed Zakir

And who wants to change BTC address - we do it manually via email - posterators[at]gmail.com.

1. Old BTC address
2. New BTC address
3. Your IP address

That's good news. It will be good if you add a navigation button, which shows account's latest check ins with time.You can make an option to choose our own time zone. You can add/subtract it from the server time, which will be very easy for users. Smiley
Kindly,
         MZ

onlinepro

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:07:59 PM

1. Old BTC address
2. New BTC address
3. Your IP address

That's good news. It will be good if you add a navigation button, which shows account's latest check ins with time. You can make an option to choose our own time zone. You can add/subtract it from the server time, which will be very easy for users. Smiley
Kindly,
         MZ

It already uses players own timezone...
At least for me.
Or is GMT +3 server time?

williamj2543

Activity: 588

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 04:08:55 PM

Looks like a nice faucet. I like faucets with a chance to win more. Very exciting.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
onlinepro

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:03:19 PM

Hi all! Check out my topic where you have possibility to win 0.005BTC bonus every week if you play under my referral link!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=707364.0

(ps. BTCRock, please do not ban my account since I made new account for this to make it easier to keep track of my referrals, I won't play with my new account, I will only check my referrals.)

Btcrockk (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:38:34 PM

We start our payments! First part has been sent. +10% will be payed out after main payments. Other parts will be sent tomorrow.

gapfire

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 05:38:22 PM

Hello,

Your system says the payment was sent out. I had about 57000 satoshi, and
it's gone from my account, but not showing up in my bitcoin wallet.

Thank you,
gapfire

Activity: 24

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:02:35 PM

Not looking good. Checkins 667 balance now zero. Main balance gone for over an hour, and not showing up in my wallet.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: