Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:25:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984113 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
McDoxy1

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:40:28 AM

Why is the fee to huge? I moved my XEM from an exchange and the transaction fee was 15 XEM? I was expecting less than 1XEM.
Hope to see XEM to the moon before I lay on my death bed.  Grin

That's not NEM's fee. That's the fee from the exchange. I'm guessing it was poloniex? They have a flat 15 xem withdrawal fee. So, write poloniex to lower their fees Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Polcrack

Activity: 280

Just Believe in trusted/transparents Proyects

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 11:45:37 AM

Nem (xem) is a long time proyect so hold your coins and enjoy the fees Tongue

I was about to set up delegate harvesting but I learned I need about 10K nem. Right now I only have 4k+ XEM. I will be buying more to have some but this is delegate harvesting.  How do we earn fees?

Its the same : Delegate hsrvesting solve blocks and recolect fees Smiley sometimes 0. 6 , 100, 500.

Many people scamer with Icos and shitcoins, Invest with intelligence
visaco

Activity: 359
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:44:30 PM

***UPCOMING XARCADE ICO                                            

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=976042

Xarcade is a NEM powered video game distribution/exchange platform for both game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.  The video games on the Xarcade platform will all have NEM wallets built-in whereby the gamers can exchange XEM for the in-game tokens and vice versa.
What makes Xarcade unique is that the gamers using Xarcade will be able to exchange the XEM they make for real money.  Thus, Xarcade is providing games a fun and alternative way to make generate income.

The advantages that a NEM powered blockchain video game distribution/exchange platform brings:

Below is a YouTube video of an indie game publisher called "Xhai Studios" that has signed up to Xarcade and has "NEMified" their endless runner mobile game known as "Send 'em to Hell."

https://youtu.be/DJACtOwCbc8

•   It reduces the in-app fees for the game publishers by creating a direct exchange relationship with their users (the gamers).

•   Gamers can now exchange in-game currencies both ways, which they are unable to do before.

•   No need for a linked credit card for in-app purchases, so one has faster transferring.

•   Some countries do not have the Google Wallet or the Apple Pay feature available – blockchain allows for this.

•   Google and Apple each take 30% of the revenue from the game publishers – this does not happen on.

•   Blockchaining video games creates a disintermediates the established “middle men (the app stores)” and creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer.

•   It allows the game publishers to rely less on generating revenue from advertisements, which annoy the gamers usually and to make more revenue from in-app purchases since Xarcade would take far less than 30%.

•   Xarcade allows the gamer to make income because the in-game currencies of various games can be converted into XEM, which in turn can be converted to real fiat money.

•   The blockchain API’s will allow games on the platform to interact directly with one another using “blockchain nodes,” which in-turn will make any third party middleware irrelevant.

How Xarcade Works:

•   A game publisher and gamer both sign up to the platform in order to upload and manage their games.

•   A gamer signs up to the platform in order become part of the gaming ecosystem whereby he/she can exchange cross-platform in-game tokens.

•   A game publisher can directly distribute their games in a much more cost-effective way as well as removing the “middlemen” entirely.

•   All platform transactions will be verified and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.

•   Gamers will be able to make in-game purchases and be able to convert game points (tokens) into NEM’s cryptocurrency called, “XEM.”

•   The XEM conversion not only incentivizes gamers to keep playing but also provides players with the opportunity to earn extra income by playing games.

•   All games uploaded onto the platform will include a built-in “XEM wallet” with QR code functionality which will allow gamers to exchange XEM with fellow gamers.

•   Gamers will able to convert their gaming points from XEM into Bitcoin or fiat currency.

•   The XEM wallet will be available for download from the platform in order for the game publisher to integrate it into their games.
•   NEM’s API will allow games on the platform to interact directly with one another using blockchain nodes, which in turn will make any third party middleware irrelevant.

Below are press releases regarding Xarcade:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-for-video-games-3a416090f2cdcb88bf858d27db6c8e8c/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor

http://abitco.in/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor/

http://bitcoinschannel.com/malaysian-video-game-developer-xhai-studios-to-adopt-nem-blockchain/

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor/38647

http://fintechnews.hk/855/blockchain/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-video-games/

http://www.econotimes.com/Xhai-Studios-to-adopt-NEM-blockchain-technology-for-video-games-platform-586213

will be great if you develop a mario like game, i love Mario big fan  Grin

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
HTC123

Activity: 147

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:39:11 PM

Why is the fee to huge? I moved my XEM from an exchange and the transaction fee was 15 XEM? I was expecting less than 1XEM.
Hope to see XEM to the moon before I lay on my death bed.  Grin

That's not NEM's fee. That's the fee from the exchange. I'm guessing it was poloniex? They have a flat 15 xem withdrawal fee. So, write poloniex to lower their fees Smiley

They don't expect the price of NEM increase so much.
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 02:39:39 PM

***UPCOMING XARCADE ICO                                            

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=976042

Xarcade is a NEM powered video game distribution/exchange platform for both game publishers and gamers to use and is a more direct alternative to the other app stores.  The video games on the Xarcade platform will all have NEM wallets built-in whereby the gamers can exchange XEM for the in-game tokens and vice versa.
What makes Xarcade unique is that the gamers using Xarcade will be able to exchange the XEM they make for real money.  Thus, Xarcade is providing games a fun and alternative way to make generate income.

The advantages that a NEM powered blockchain video game distribution/exchange platform brings:

Below is a YouTube video of an indie game publisher called "Xhai Studios" that has signed up to Xarcade and has "NEMified" their endless runner mobile game known as "Send 'em to Hell."

https://youtu.be/DJACtOwCbc8

•   It reduces the in-app fees for the game publishers by creating a direct exchange relationship with their users (the gamers).

•   Gamers can now exchange in-game currencies both ways, which they are unable to do before.

•   No need for a linked credit card for in-app purchases, so one has faster transferring.

•   Some countries do not have the Google Wallet or the Apple Pay feature available – blockchain allows for this.

•   Google and Apple each take 30% of the revenue from the game publishers – this does not happen on.

•   Blockchaining video games creates a disintermediates the established “middle men (the app stores)” and creates a direct relationship between the game publisher and gamer.

•   It allows the game publishers to rely less on generating revenue from advertisements, which annoy the gamers usually and to make more revenue from in-app purchases since Xarcade would take far less than 30%.

•   Xarcade allows the gamer to make income because the in-game currencies of various games can be converted into XEM, which in turn can be converted to real fiat money.

•   The blockchain API’s will allow games on the platform to interact directly with one another using “blockchain nodes,” which in-turn will make any third party middleware irrelevant.

How Xarcade Works:

•   A game publisher and gamer both sign up to the platform in order to upload and manage their games.

•   A gamer signs up to the platform in order become part of the gaming ecosystem whereby he/she can exchange cross-platform in-game tokens.

•   A game publisher can directly distribute their games in a much more cost-effective way as well as removing the “middlemen” entirely.

•   All platform transactions will be verified and processed using NEM blockchain technology in a safe and secure manner.

•   Gamers will be able to make in-game purchases and be able to convert game points (tokens) into NEM’s cryptocurrency called, “XEM.”

•   The XEM conversion not only incentivizes gamers to keep playing but also provides players with the opportunity to earn extra income by playing games.

•   All games uploaded onto the platform will include a built-in “XEM wallet” with QR code functionality which will allow gamers to exchange XEM with fellow gamers.

•   Gamers will able to convert their gaming points from XEM into Bitcoin or fiat currency.

•   The XEM wallet will be available for download from the platform in order for the game publisher to integrate it into their games.
•   NEM’s API will allow games on the platform to interact directly with one another using blockchain nodes, which in turn will make any third party middleware irrelevant.

Below are press releases regarding Xarcade:

http://www.pressat.co.uk/releases/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-for-video-games-3a416090f2cdcb88bf858d27db6c8e8c/

https://cointelegraph.com/news/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor

http://abitco.in/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor/

http://bitcoinschannel.com/malaysian-video-game-developer-xhai-studios-to-adopt-nem-blockchain/

http://insidebitcoins.com/news/xhai-studios-integrates-nem-blockchain-to-ditch-middlemen-payment-processor/38647

http://fintechnews.hk/855/blockchain/xhai-studios-adopts-blockchain-technology-video-games/

http://www.econotimes.com/Xhai-Studios-to-adopt-NEM-blockchain-technology-for-video-games-platform-586213

Hey kid, cut the game stuff, and you could be really great around here ! Try again !

McDoxy1

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Hey kid, cut the game stuff, and you could be really great around here ! Try again !

Viasco doesn't need to cut anything and he's already great. He's the fastests NEM news machine out there.
Also what do you have against games? They are not just for kids and it's an industry generating over 100bn a year.  Tongue
pfrtlpfmpf

Activity: 420
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:18:36 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 05:48:15 PM by pfrtlpfmpf

Viasco doesn't need to cut anything and he's already great. He's the fastests NEM news machine out there.
Also what do you have against games? They are not just for kids and it's an industry generating over 100bn a year.  Tongue

First, get his name right, we have to know, who we are talking about (Viasco is a freudish misnomer, ROFL)
Secondly, let him answer himself, in an adult fashion.
Third, i have nothing against games, i´m asking myself whatfor can i use those ten fingers elsewhere  Smiley

bittraffic

Activity: 2940
Merit: 612

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2017, 05:25:47 PM

Wow Xarcade ICO is coming. NEM should really be getting much of these to over take all those who have already been getting on top.
I believe in XEM and if we get to be there we shall be able to climb up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

AntiNoise

Activity: 143
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 05:30:28 PM

Also what do you have against games? They are not just for kids and it's an industry generating over 100bn a year.  Tongue

First, get his name right, we have to know, who we are talking about (Viasco is a freudish misnomer, ROFL)
Secondly, let him answer himself, in an adult fashion.
Third, i have nothing against games, i´m asking myself whatfor can i use these ten fingers elsewhere  Smiley

" Hey kid, cut the game stuff, and you could be really great around here ! Try again ! " wow ....that´s a basis for a discussion....... Wink
soyab0007

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:23:13 PM

we get fees on holding coins, how?
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:28:03 PM

I think so. But you would need to have at least 10K of XEM for it. You can use the Nano wallet take this guide to learn how https://blog.nem.io/nanowallet-tutorial/

XEM is on of the best platform to work with. WAllet seem to work like myetherwallt but doesn't need gas.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
soyab0007

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:33:23 PM

I think so. But you would need to have at least 10K of XEM for it. You can use the Nano wallet take this guide to learn how https://blog.nem.io/nanowallet-tutorial/

XEM is on of the best platform to work with. WAllet seem to work like myetherwallt but doesn't need gas.

XEM already x50-60 from past 1 year...

would u recommend to hold for another year? can we expect another x20-30?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:38:58 PM

can we expect another x20-30?

That would put the market cap in the 10-15 billion dollar range.

So...

No.
luciferdark

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:41:08 PM

Who mine XEM? how mutch you have generated blocks in day on balance 10000 Xem?
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3013

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:47:32 PM

Who mine XEM? how mutch you have generated blocks in day on balance 10000 Xem?

There's no mining. All the coins already exist. You get the transaction fees. There are very few transactions happening on the network so you won't get much in the way of fees.
soyab0007

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 06:52:07 PM

how much fees (in BTC) can we expect in a day/week for 100000 NEM ?
visaco

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 07:53:50 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2017, 10:51:40 PM by visaco

***UPCOMING XARCADE ICO                                            

i have nothing against games,

MATROLLTIME!! Cheesy

IF

pfrtlpfmpf=a  

pfrtlpfmpf =Hey kid, cut the game stuff,and you could be really great around here !=game stuff not making you great around here=negative value=-1
a=-1

pfrtlpfmpf = i have nothing against games=game are ok=positive value=1

a=1

or also can be
pfrtlpfmpf = i have nothing against games=i am neutral=neutral value=0

a=0

conclusion : Shocked
a=-1=0
or
a=1=0
IS IT  AN ADULT FASHION ANSWER?

either you solve this mathematical paradox or i have a better use of youR fingers
like scratching the ignore box , with your friends Grin

I have told you NEM will make you a millionaire and we have made it ...IOST is the new baby Money making machine.  keep an eye on this little Monster...
visaco

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:08:19 PM

Also what do you have against games? They are not just for kids and it's an industry generating over 100bn a year.  Tongue
thank you McDoxy, sometime i really don't understand why people try to criticize me just for criticizing Huh
for something i am doing it for free totally free. nobody is paying me as far as i know nor the dev nor the trolls Cheesy

so i just don't get it,  Roll Eyes
maybe i have to take some vacations and let the trolls  gather the informations by themselves Undecided

jor77

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:18:27 PM

This is a harvesting of last month with near 1 000 000 XEM:
Apr 21, 2017 12:45:27    112.54%    9.00
Apr 20, 2017 05:05:25    131.60%    0.00
Apr 18, 2017 22:27:23    116.53%    0.00
Apr 16, 2017 04:43:27    139.09%    0.00
Apr 15, 2017 07:21:32    94.95%    6.00
Apr 13, 2017 10:03:28    151.78%    0.00
Apr 13, 2017 10:01:06    145.99%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 05:14:36    124.54%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 05:02:17    108.07%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 03:24:24    155.28%    0.00
Apr 11, 2017 10:35:04    124.50%    6.00
Apr 09, 2017 02:41:26    98.24%    0.00
Apr 08, 2017 15:08:07    113.67%    7.00
Apr 08, 2017 13:55:58    125.92%    0.00
Apr 07, 2017 21:47:55    108.56%    0.00
Apr 06, 2017 20:29:50    121.65%    0.00
Apr 04, 2017 21:59:38    143.22%    10.00
Apr 03, 2017 19:10:02    106.53%    0.00
Apr 02, 2017 03:11:31    115.68%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 18:14:59    153.85%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 11:26:09    118.02%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 05:24:56    147.88%    0.00
Mar 29, 2017 15:59:05    114.93%    6.00

So, it's 44 XEM in month.
0.00165 BTC for now. And near 2 dollars
visaco

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 08:23:58 PM

This is a harvesting of last month with near 1 000 000 XEM:
Apr 21, 2017 12:45:27    112.54%    9.00
Apr 20, 2017 05:05:25    131.60%    0.00
Apr 18, 2017 22:27:23    116.53%    0.00
Apr 16, 2017 04:43:27    139.09%    0.00
Apr 15, 2017 07:21:32    94.95%    6.00
Apr 13, 2017 10:03:28    151.78%    0.00
Apr 13, 2017 10:01:06    145.99%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 05:14:36    124.54%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 05:02:17    108.07%    0.00
Apr 12, 2017 03:24:24    155.28%    0.00
Apr 11, 2017 10:35:04    124.50%    6.00
Apr 09, 2017 02:41:26    98.24%    0.00
Apr 08, 2017 15:08:07    113.67%    7.00
Apr 08, 2017 13:55:58    125.92%    0.00
Apr 07, 2017 21:47:55    108.56%    0.00
Apr 06, 2017 20:29:50    121.65%    0.00
Apr 04, 2017 21:59:38    143.22%    10.00
Apr 03, 2017 19:10:02    106.53%    0.00
Apr 02, 2017 03:11:31    115.68%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 18:14:59    153.85%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 11:26:09    118.02%    0.00
Mar 30, 2017 05:24:56    147.88%    0.00
Mar 29, 2017 15:59:05    114.93%    6.00

So, it's 44 XEM in month.
0.00165 BTC for now. And near 2 dollars

what you just pasted has no value if you don't tell us
what is your importance score?

somebody with just 30k can harvest better than you
if he has a higher importance score

Pages: « 1 ... 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 [1470] 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 1493 1494 1495 1496 1497 1498 1499 1500 1501 1502 1503 1504 1505 1506 1507 1508 1509 1510 1511 1512 1513 1514 1515 1516 1517 1518 1519 1520 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: