Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:35:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 1993 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NEM (XEM) Official Thread - 100% New Code - Easy To Use APIs  (Read 2984377 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Zylon

Activity: 242
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 09:03:33 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 11:21:51 AM by Zylon

OMG these idiots dumping the best blockchain in the whole cryptoworld!
It's the same thing like last year ...and again in some months they will all come back and cry like little babies!
ormin79

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 11:30:41 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 05:32:23 PM by ormin79

It's the same thing like last year ...and again in some months they will all come back and cry like little babies!

First of all, dumps are made by market makers/manipulators. Some panic sellers join this party as a losers (so called "Gamboni Play"). 90-95% of all traders must lose something, to give their capital to the winners. Laws of jungle:) The more exchanges, the less manipulations on price (but manipulators exists always, despite of number of exchanges, but for price it's not so painful, dumps looks like health corrections). That's also explain, why in case of XEM we have so thin market with only few exchanges. The main purpose is, that it will serves good for manipulators. Who are this persons? I dont know, so i dont even try to write here their names. But i have some suspicions and of course hold these for myself.

The "best blockchain" marketers, and whole NEM Foundation should seek fast resolve for this problem, in other case... I dont even want to imagine that or write it here, what will be in other case. All i know is that many people avoid investing their money in so fishy situation. Moves of price in case of XEM are for now only in cathegory "Pump&Dump", and not health growth.  And of course postponed Catapult (in May Lon Wong has mentioned about Summer) gave to market some uncertainty about that matter. Now we have December as a Catapult release time, but who knows, every delay makes less confidence among market players. They move to many other promising projects, even with not so "cosmically best blockchain technology" but with much better marketing.

edit// and "support" 4700-4800sat broken, as expected (by me;))
newfagelite

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 07:48:37 PM

edit//  As i see more bear sentiment on 4h, i will try to cut long position taken @21,5cents around 21cents (with small loss i can afford it) after some recovery, and rebuy somwhere inbetween 16-18cents. Rest of plan stay as described.

good call mate, my bad  Embarrassed
CurlyBrace

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 08:40:38 PM

3.5k Incoming.  And I am gonna guy it.
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 09:46:37 PM

New NEM news! This time I am explaining why there is a dump on XEM, a story about the difference between Ethereum and NEM, ICOs, and more:
https://youtu.be/-huAPGbucQs

LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:23:02 AM

First of all, dumps are made by market makers/manipulators. Some panic sellers join this party as a losers (so called "Gamboni Play"). 90-95% of all traders must lose something, to give their capital to the winners. Laws of jungle:) The more exchanges, the less manipulations on price (but manipulators exists always, despite of number of exchanges, but for price it's not so painful, dumps looks like health corrections). That's also explain, why in case of XEM we have so thin market with only few exchanges. The main purpose is, that it will serves good for manipulators. Who are this persons? I dont know, so i dont even try to write here their names. But i have some suspicions and of course hold these for myself.

The "best blockchain" marketers, and whole NEM Foundation should seek fast resolve for this problem, in other case... I dont even want to imagine that or write it here, what will be in other case. All i know is that many people avoid investing their money in so fishy situation. Moves of price in case of XEM are for now only in cathegory "Pump&Dump", and not health growth.  And of course postponed Catapult (in May Lon Wong has mentioned about Summer) gave to market some uncertainty about that matter. Now we have December as a Catapult release time, but who knows, every delay makes less confidence among market players. They move to many other promising projects, even with not so "cosmically best blockchain technology" but with much better marketing.

If all you're seeing is investment and P&D schemes, you are looking at this whole community/tech the wrong way.

Cryptocurrency is much more than just simple trading games, it goes much more beyond that but it will not be so obvious until the strongest coins chosen by the market become mainstream.

Do not worry about price of short term gains and look at the long term benefits of such technology. If all goes well, this tech will change the world hopefully for the best.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:11:41 AM

ShapeShift integrates NEM to provide XEM token holders convenient exchange

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/09/shapeshift-integrates-nem-provide-xem-token-holders-convenient-exchange/

The NEM.io Foundation, creators of the P2P NEM blockchain platform today announced that ShapeShift will integrate NEM’s XEM token, providing greater liquidity options to token holders.
Zylon

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:02:47 PM

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/10/09/shapeshift-integrates-nem-provide-xem-token-holders-convenient-exchange/

The NEM.io Foundation, creators of the P2P NEM blockchain platform today announced that ShapeShift will integrate NEM’s XEM token, providing greater liquidity options to token holders.

Very good news! Well done NEM team!
IMZ
Legendary

Activity: 1498

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:56:38 PM

I posted this on another thread but as a NEM supporter also, i thought i should post it here too. A new exchange opening in Korea where NEM should pursue a listing.
The article was posted on bitcoin.com. Link below

The operator of Kakao Stock, a popular Korean securities trading app based on the country’s number one smartphone messenger app Kakao Talk, is launching a cryptocurrency exchange called Upbit. Over 110 cryptocurrencies will be supported initially including bitcoin, ether, and litecoin. The company says that it will be the largest digital currency exchange in South Korea.

Link- https://news.bitcoin.com/koreas-largest-messenger-app-launching-exchange-with-110-cryptocurrencies/

but is there any statement that new isn't within the 110 listed ones?

Evening, guys! My outfit is following the Upbit thing with interest, would love to know anything you can find out.

One suggestion was it would open after the Korean-Chinese holidays. Check here: https://www.valemount.io/catalyst-calendar/  That is, perhaps in a day or two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LitecoinMarkets/comments/72ad3t/just_preregistered_for_the_new_korean_exchange/

https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoKorea/comments/72zwvj/list_of_altcoins_on_upbit/

Will swing by tomorrow

IndiaMikeZulu
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 02:30:51 PM

I posted this on another thread but as a NEM supporter also, i thought i should post it here too. A new exchange opening in Korea where NEM should pursue a listing.

The operator of Kakao Stock, a popular Korean securities trading app based on the country’s number one smartphone messenger app Kakao Talk, is launching a cryptocurrency exchange called Upbit. Over 110 cryptocurrencies will be supported initially including bitcoin, ether, and litecoin. The company says that it will be the largest digital currency exchange in South Korea.

Link- https://news.bitcoin.com/koreas-largest-messenger-app-launching-exchange-with-110-cryptocurrencies/

Evening, guys! My outfit is following the Upbit thing with interest, would love to know anything you can find out.

One suggestion was it would open after the Korean-Chinese holidays. Check here: https://www.valemount.io/catalyst-calendar/  That is, perhaps in a day or two.

https://www.reddit.com/r/LitecoinMarkets/comments/72ad3t/just_preregistered_for_the_new_korean_exchange/

Will swing by tomorrow

IndiaMikeZulu

So according to the reddit post you linked, they think its a clone of bittrex and will use their orderbook. They are listing 111 coins so I assume NEM is one of them. Now we just need Kim to not wipe S-Korea off the map - until NEM hits $1 anyway
Arvydas77

Activity: 1092
Merit: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 02:56:08 PM

If all you're seeing is investment and P&D schemes, you are looking at this whole community/tech the wrong way.

Cryptocurrency is much more than just simple trading games, it goes much more beyond that but it will not be so obvious until the strongest coins chosen by the market become mainstream.

Do not worry about price of short term gains and look at the long term benefits of such technology. If all goes well, this tech will change the world hopefully for the best.

I agree with you that true investors shouldn't worry about dumping in short term if they are convinced about technology. However, for traders it is impossible to stay in altcoin market. For a few months the best solution is to exchange all alts to BTC or fiat and wait for bottoms. We don't know when the next rally will start but for now it is kind of weird to stay in alts. However, the problem is that today we see very low liquidity in altcoin market and it is very difficult to sell big positions.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Alohaboy?!

Merit: 506

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:02:51 PM

nice to hear. Great addition !

One suggestion was it would open after the Korean-Chinese holidays. Check here: https://www.valemount.io/catalyst-calendar/  That is, perhaps in a day or two.

Will swing by tomorrow

IndiaMikeZulu

So according to the reddit post you linked, they think its a clone of bittrex and will use their orderbook. They are listing 111 coins so I assume NEM is one of them. Now we just need Kim to not wipe S-Korea off the map - until NEM hits $1 anyway

Ah thanks for the explanation!
ormin79

Activity: 152
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 04:04:39 PM

I respect Your opinion. But for now my point of view about Cryptoworld stays unchanged. It's a jungle, where the stronger eats the weaker. And afterall this is not the place nor time for academic discussion about that;)
LemonAndFriesOne
Legendary

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:48:42 PM

I respect Your opinion. But for now my point of view about Cryptoworld stays unchanged. It's a jungle, where the stronger eats the weaker. And afterall this is not the place nor time for academic discussion about that;)

This space is made for every type of discussion, academic discussion does not need a time or place. Just 2 minds who can debate rationally.

But I see what you are saying, have fun trading and collecting profits. Many are taking advantage. This opportunity won't be forever so I can understand where you are coming from.
paveel90

Activity: 255
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:01:37 PM

You guys had good predictions about price. Personally i bought today XEM by my all in and I'll see what will happen. I strongly belive in this great project.
tongokongo

Activity: 172
Merit: 134

Explore Crypto

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 09:38:09 PM

There are so many nice news about NEM, and guys, even I am working with some behind the scene projects that can be positive for NEM blockchain. Seeing NEM going down when other cryptos rising isn't nice, but seeing it stay in place when other alts diving their prices, it's satisfactory!

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:24:34 PM

3.5k Incoming.  And I am gonna guy it.
I'm also in ambush. I sit guard)). I think in late October, early November, you can buy. And there we'll see

Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:30:09 PM

There are so many nice news about NEM, and guys, even I am working with some behind the scene projects that can be positive for NEM blockchain. Seeing NEM going down when other cryptos rising isn't nice, but seeing it stay in place when other alts diving their prices, it's satisfactory!
Dive to below 3500. First dive in there. And then you can and the lunar expedition))

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
fragout
Legendary

Activity: 1279
Merit: 1018

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 07:53:16 AM

Yes it was encouraging to see NEM hold during yesterdays btc rally. Although I think we had a guardian angel helping. NEM is the only green on polo today (top 20 volume) with some of the other alts in double digit red
Zylon

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Can somebody confirm these news:
http://us.blastingnews.com/business/2017/10/governments-and-banks-use-blockchain-technology-built-by-nemio-foundation-002054985.html

So the KYC blockchain is based on NEM?

If it is true, it's gonna be awesome for NEM! Smiley

Btw I hope Ripple dies...
Pages: « 1 ... 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 1639 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 [1663] 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 1690 1691 1692 1693 1694 1695 1696 1697 1698 1699 1700 1701 1702 1703 1704 1705 1706 1707 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 ... 1993 »
  Print  

Jump to: