Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 08:50:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Selling] New Crypto Imperator Dogecoin Physical coins! (DIY LEFT)  (Read 24491 times)
ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 05:35:09 PM

I received my tracking as well.
Where are they shipping from?  I am not familiar with the shipping company used.
I am so excited to get them.
Much Wow!

TookDk
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1062

One coin to rule them all

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 06:55:28 PM

I received my tracking as well.
Where are they shipping from?  I am not familiar with the shipping company used.
I am so excited to get them.
Much Wow!

Well my tracking number ends on ES... Wink

Cryptography is one of the few things you can truly trust.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 10:17:05 PM

Got my tracking today...I will post some pictures after they arrive.

I got my tracking too.

@Blazed Are you sending some of yours for grading?  Wink

LOL I am now!
icey
Legendary

Activity: 1578
Merit: 1000

May the coin be with you..

View Profile
June 26, 2014, 07:48:23 AM

Anyone got their coins yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what you think before getting a few myself.
elianite
Legendary

Activity: 1378
Merit: 1137

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2014, 08:01:03 AM

Anyone got their coins yet? Wouldn't mind seeing what you think before getting a few myself.

not yet, ill post here once I do

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 12:11:27 AM

not yet, ill post here once I do

Same.. I do show that it is in the USA already!
fusioncoins

Activity: 590
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:37:53 PM

Did you received ?
Any photos for us?  Grin

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 05:52:02 PM

My parcel is at the post office - ready to be picked up - came home late from job today, so cannot get it before tomorrow.

TookDk
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 10:00:23 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2014, 11:08:37 AM by TookDk

I just picked up mine - much coin, very shiny - wow.

Review:
The coins are very well packed and comes in small plastic bags, the public adr. is included on a paper-slip:

The mint is pretty decent, there are some visible scuffs on the blank surface, nothing unusual.  Love the slogan:

I really like the hologram, great job:

Specs.
Weight: 19.2 g
Diameter: 38.6 mm
Thickness: 2.9 mm

Overall a great coin at a very reasonable price!
I paid up front with no escrow, Crypto Imperator delivered as promised.

You did a awesome job Crypto Imperator.
Thank you very much.

ManeBjorn
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:50:15 PM

Awesome!!
I cannot wait for mine to get here.  They are supposed to be here to day or monday, I hope today.  LOL
Thanks for the pics.

Review:
The coins are very well packed and comes in small plastic bags, the public adr. is included on a paper-slip:

The mint is pretty decent, there are some visible scuffs on the blank surface, nothing unusual.  Love the slogan:

Specs.

Thank you very much.

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 06:22:58 PM

I am excited to get mine soon also!  They look really nice and the price was really good.
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:18:39 AM

Think mine arrived the day after I left. Will open them tomorrow Smiley
Exciting...
EternalWingsofGod

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:24:29 AM

Awesome!!
I cannot wait for mine to get here.  They are supposed to be here to day or monday, I hope today.  LOL
Thanks for the pics.

Review:

Specs.

Thank you very much.

They look nice were these shippable to North America?
That said it says Orders Closed Until June the 30 so will need to wait till then Guess

Blazed
Casascius Addict
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2014, 01:51:40 AM

Yes he ships to North America...I have an order of 10 sitting in New York currently waiting to be sent to me!
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1312

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 09:39:00 PM

More people are receiving their coins Cheesy, awesome review @TookDk.

We just started funding coins, we are now open for orders again Smiley

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:27:42 PM

Received my coins. Here is a short review:

Shipping: Prompt and proper. Fair price, but unattractive for small overseas overseas.
Packing: Very good. Bonus points for the coin-flaps with attached sleeves for keeping them closed.
Metal: Visible scuffs and marks from minting/coating(?) process, very insignificant 2mm 'shiny spot' on rim in 1 out of my 5 coins
Hologram: SUCH original, complicated and intense. Looks different from every angle. MUCH better in person then in a photo. Many holograms are not set perfectly straight to line up with the coins. Features rockets, moons, "To The Moon", "Original", "Crypto Imperator", and more.
Public key: Comes folded to the coin flap (not touching coin), a slip of paper with slightly torn edges containing key and QR code. Coin number is not written on it, so don't mix them up!

WOW factor: Excellent hologram design, Quality product for a fair price.

Future improvements:
-Have "Crypto Imperator Coin #xx" or such written on the public key slip. if nothing more, write the # on it in pen betide the QR code.
-Set the holograms evenly so that the first bits appear evenly through the window.

Conclusion: This is a great coin and likely the beginning of a popular brand of physical doge and other coins, with the ideal market being beginners who are not yet willing to buy much more expensive coins. These don't compare to silver proofs, and should not be compared with them. At $10 + Doge, these are truly the most accessible physical crypto coins on the market. There is a bright future for Crypto Imperator.

New book: BLOCKLAND: 21 Stories of Bitcoin, Blockchain, and Cryptocurrency www.cryptonumist.com/blockland
Author of Encyclopedia of Physical Bitcoins and Crypto-Currencies. View a free sample and Buy the book at https://cryptonumist.com
To prevent hacks, DO NOT send me BTC above $300 value before first emailing coins@cryptonumist.com to confirm. Beware of scammers on Telegram/Instagram etc.
CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:36:26 PM

Received my coins. Here is a short review:

Shipping: Prompt and proper. Fair price, but unattractive for small overseas overseas.
Packing: Very good. Bonus points for the coin-flaps with attached sleeves for keeping them closed.
Metal: Visible scuffs and marks from minting/coating(?) process, very insignificant 2mm 'shiny spot' on rim in 1 out of my 5 coins
Hologram: SUCH original, complicated and intense. Looks different from every angle. MUCH better in person then in a photo. Many holograms are not set perfectly straight to line up with the coins. Features rockets, moons, "To The Moon", "Original", "Crypto Imperator", and more.
Public key: Comes folded to the coin flap (not touching coin), a slip of paper with slightly torn edges containing key and QR code. Coin number is not written on it, so don't mix them up!

WOW factor: Excellent hologram design, Quality product for a fair price.

Future improvements:
-Have "Crypto Imperator Coin #xx" or such written on the public key slip. if nothing more, write the # on it in pen betide the QR code.
-Set the holograms evenly so that the first bits appear evenly through the window.

Conclusion: This is a great coin and likely the beginning of a popular brand of physical doge and other coins, with the ideal market being beginners who are not yet willing to buy much more expensive coins. These don't compare to silver proofs, and should not be compared with them. At $10 + Doge, these are truly the most accessible physical crypto coins on the market. There is a bright future for Crypto Imperator.

Thanks for your review! Should we proceed and fund the coins?

I will not PM you with other accounts, double check via mail or Twitter that you are dealing with the correct account. Be careful, I will not send you any links.
elianite
Legendary

The Cryptonumist

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2014, 10:39:02 PM

Please do! also sending PM

CryptoImperator (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2014, 09:11:19 PM

Please do! also sending PM

Done!

Remember; when you receive the coins email/pm me.

BTW thanks for the trust rating @TookDK

gondel
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

View Profile
July 02, 2014, 10:20:21 AM

Hi,
I am very interested in purchasing one of the limited edition coins. WIll PM you with my details. From where you are shipping? How much for the shipping to Bulgaria? Are you going to make more coins of the limited edition in the future or you promise these ones will be the one and only made ? What material the limited edition coins are made of?Thanks!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: