Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 06:11:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68097 times)
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 04:30:10 PM

~opens a window to air the thread~  Grin

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
zebroid

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 05:36:16 PM

Okay, I might have now wasted my time reading all posts in this thread because at first
I wanted to buy a 5 year contract and now, well just have proper mixed gut feelings.

So having mixed feelings on a 5 year contract with no legit way to refund or trade out
this to me a no go especially with confusing posts from trolls trying very hard not to
be trolling either for the good or evil in this project.

I must admit, I do like cloud mining or (mining as a service) and it's got an excellent
future if done right. I see cex.io and bpmining mentioned in discussions - I own mining
capacity in both and also in some others luckily not mentioned and smeared here.

bitcoincloudservices.com poster - I'm sorry but the internet is a democracy and looking
at the back and forth accusation posts here, trying to come clean games, trolling and then
the abrupt absenteeism of bitcoincloudservices.com poster this potential investor now
moving on with his BTC.
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 05:41:10 PM

~opens a window to air the thread~  Grin

Let's LOL together, Mike  Grin
But seriously: The above information of duffles correspond exactly to my previous experiences. 6.7% payout per week until now (without without compound interest nor trading). But his investment is braver than mine.
If it's a HYIP (which I would never write here when I would be a staff of BCS) it would be still a good chance to earn some bucks. Anyway, wait and see what will happen after 90 days.
I think positive, however BCS generates BTCs as long they pay. Maybe they have their datacenter-contracts in Kuwait with 5 US-Cent/KW, or India or China ... why not - global world, global dealer.

best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 07:06:29 PM

bitcoincloudservices.com poster - I'm sorry but the internet is a democracy and looking
at the back and forth accusation posts here, trying to come clean games, trolling and then
the abrupt absenteeism of bitcoincloudservices.com poster this potential investor now
moving on with his BTC.
Hmmm, PBMining's thread is filled with all the above, yet you have an investment there but you won't at BCS. If I look at your reasons then there's just one thing different from PBMining, and that's the sudden absenteeism. And I can't blame you for that. It's one the things I've mentioned to them. If BCS wants to build a big memberbase then they have to face those members. Frequent updates here but also on the website help. There's too much silence and too much uncertainty being left to grow into bigger doubts. But all that is up to BCS. Either they pick that up or time will tell, which takes a hell of a lot longer. The recent changes seem to suggest they're building up for more, so who knows...

In the mean time they're out of stock, so there's not much to invest anyway:
We are out of stock
We are waiting for new hardware, we’ll start to take new orders as soon as it arrives.

Let's LOL together, Mike  Grin
But seriously: The above information of duffles correspond exactly to my previous experiences. 6.7% payout per week until now (without without compound interest nor trading). But his investment is braver than mine.
If it's a HYIP (which I would never write here when I would be a staff of BCS) it would be still a good chance to earn some bucks. Anyway, wait and see what will happen after 90 days.
I think positive, however BCS generates BTCs as long they pay. Maybe they have their datacenter-contracts in Kuwait with 5 US-Cent/KW, or India or China ... why not - global world, global dealer.

best regards
Ritch, you're like big dog, jumping all over the place giddily and bumping into people. Down, boy, you're scaring people Tongue

About India or China, their faq says their mines are located in the UK, US and South America. The UK doesn't exactly strike me as cheap, but really, apart from what wiki sites I know little about costs worldwide. And it's rather meaningless also without a clue about what's actually using power.

And duffles seemed to ring a bell. I think he's one of the facebook people that left a comment on the BCS page

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
duffles

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:28:16 PM

Here's my experience:

• Invested ฿4.988
  • Purchased 1.72TH/s over five years
  • Had consistent daily payouts with no gaps
  • 15 payouts received
  • ฿0.77675518 paid back
  • 15.57247755% paid back over 15 days
  • Average return >1% per day
  • Break even 100 days
  • 1725 days remaining on contract after break even
  • Step 3... profit!

This is BCS posting themselves. I can smell it.

100 days BE? Dude, you cannot buy 1.7 TH/s without being aware of difficulty.

Nope. Not that I can think of a method of proving that to you.
duffles

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2014, 07:34:28 PM

And duffles seemed to ring a bell. I think he's one of the facebook people that left a comment on the BCS page

That's me...

https://www.facebook.com/duffles

and

https://www.facebook.com/duffles/posts/10152549809579626
Ritch

View Profile
July 15, 2014, 09:45:50 PM
Last edit: July 16, 2014, 09:17:09 AM by Ritch

Well, Mike

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electricity_pricing#Global_electricity_price_comparison

Think global. And for sure I'm "a big dog" but old without tees. Wink
Everyone can win with the right plan and splittited risks without spam nor scam.

*ups* now I get your meaning: I should not scare anyone! I dont want to. Roll Eyes

Update: Last payout BCS->CEX 2014-07-16 02:00:08 GMT+1 *$$*

best regards

btccloudservices (OP)

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 06:14:50 AM

Hi. Sorry I’ve been quiet around here, but our mining operations have been active and also some of the forum members’s know  we’ve been active through, email, chat and our support desk. I’m the only person that has access to this account and I’ll never write with a different username Smiley I see some questions by the same people, and a lot of these questions have been answered.

Bitcoin mining is a very competitive industry, there are some big players out there,  MegaBigPower, Cloudhashing, PBMining and Ghash.io to name a few  and most of them don’t make their mining operations public. With all the hardware delays from the manufactures and other problems miners are facing, most likely none of  these companies will tell you how and where  they  are getting  their  hardware. We are a small mining company but we  have access to custom made hardware and cheap electricity (not all our mines are in the UK).

We wish to maintain some degree of secrecy in our mining operations but we are here to stay and we are working hard  to earn the trust of the community, the same trust some of the companies I mentioned earlier have won. 

Some of the people that have posted in this topic are our customers and they  can tell you at some degree about our level of service. We’ll be posting in this forum, but keep in mind that there is more to Bitcoin than the Bitcointalk forums. Our main support channel is our support desk https://support.bitcoincloudservices.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

I see that some users are wondering when are they going to break even and eventually profit.  We can’t tell you exactly when this is  going to happen as it depends on the network’s difficulty. But in the next coming  weeks we’ll be upgrading our customer area to give you  more stats and more information about your investment. The  same developers that helped us with the referral system are already working on the new customer area.

At the moment we are out of stock and not taking new orders,  we are  waiting on new hardware to arrive and hopefully we’ll have it running early next week. We don’t believe in preorders. We’ll let you know as soon as we set up the new hardware and start taking orders  again. This won’t affect in any way our existing customers.

Payouts have been on time and will always be. Gabriel.

BITCOINDENMARK

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2014, 08:39:34 PM

That's me...

and

Your profile looks very real  Grin I am now following you...
duffles

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2014, 09:58:52 PM

That's me...

and

Your profile looks very real  Grin I am now following you...

It should look real, considering it's my actual personal profile Tongue

Here's a really (boring) old post I just made public from 2008...

https://www.facebook.com/duffles/posts/35515226023
Ritch

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 05:59:55 AM

Hi Gabriel

Just one more question: Why the daily payouts have the same value? Normally the value should keep changing ...
It's a pro-rata distribution of all generated Coins from last week?

best regards

Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 04:49:50 PM

Hi Gabriel

Just one more question: Why the daily payouts have the same value? Normally the value should keep changing ...
It's a pro-rata distribution of all generated Coins from last week?

best regards

Check a profitability calculator for knowing how much you will get. It is based on the profitability calculator. The payout will decrease when the difficulty increases.
Kindly,
         MZ

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:04:02 PM

That's not what Ritch wants to know, Muhammed Smiley

Ritch noticed that payouts for seperate days are the same. It's unlikely that the pool finds the exact same number of blocks every day, so the payout should be different from day to day, if it was based on actual mining rewards. But Gabriel has already told me earlier that they simply use a baseline for payouts instead of looking at actual rewards. I lost the message though, so it's me remembering things here. Kinda like the pro-rata distribution Ritch already mentioned. Saves BCS the trouble of doing a hell of a lot of math, and benefit for the miners is that when BCS finds less blocks, miner reward is still the same. makes me wonder what they do with the extra blocks they find, but fine, I'm not complaining actually.

btccloudservices (OP)

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2014, 06:53:02 PM

Hi Ritch

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

Ritch

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 06:54:43 PM

Kinda like the pro-rata distribution Ritch already mentioned. Saves BCS the trouble of doing a hell of a lot of math, and benefit for the miners is that when BCS finds less blocks, miner reward is still the same. makes me wonder what they do with the extra blocks they find, but fine, I'm not complaining actually.

That was my guess, and I have no problem with that, because I can compare the daily receipts of different clouds. BCS has currently the highest outputs in relation to the price per GHS. I'm pleased.

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 07:01:59 PM

Hi Ritch

Just like PB mining we pay with a formula and to get an idea of your earnings any good Bitcoin Profit calculator will do http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/ By doing this we are taking a risk that's not being passed on to our customers. A customer will receive a daily payout and this will happen even if there are no mined blocks. Like I said it's a risk we take, not our customers.
Due to the competitive nature of the Bitcoin network, we will not go into specific details of our mining operations.

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

I've seen the review. A good move. The goal should be, that investors do not need Exel to calculate the sum of all of their daily intake. Thus there would be more transparency about the ROR (ROI).

best regards, from [Negromonga] Wink

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 10:23:05 PM

I can add that the new customer area will give  customers more information about their investment with us.

Yes, now I remember what I wanted to comment on. Previously you said the new customer area was being done by the same people that did the referral area. And the referral area is actually very well done. A huge improvement over the old version. There's quite a bit of information to find for those that need it. Small tip: I miss a time/date stamp for visits. And I still don't have an answer to my question what "Direct Traffic" means. Obviously no link from another site, but what then? People who were referred to the site previously, who have bookmarked it, and are recognized by the cookie on their re-visits?

Anyway, if the affiliate area is a measure for the customer area, then cool, can't wait Smiley

Ritch wants the customer area to do all of the calculations for him. I'm taking it one step further: I also want it to fetch me coffee when I check in  Cool

chaosPT

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 18, 2014, 11:08:25 PM

I saw lunamine which only cost 0.0025 / gh/s

I wonder which are much more worth it .
Ritch

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:07:06 AM

Ritch wants the customer area to do all of the calculations for him. I'm taking it one step further: I also want it to fetch me coffee when I check in  Cool

Well, in my local bank the director always offers me a coffee.  Grin Seriously: A second column with total revenue and a ROR would be nice.
Motto: If you want your money working for you, YOU don't want to work for your money. Wink

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
July 19, 2014, 05:39:08 AM
Last edit: July 19, 2014, 05:57:52 AM by Ritch

I saw lunamine which only cost 0.0025 / gh/s

I wonder which are much more worth it .

Perhaps big Antminer in Kuwait. Wink
CEX: 0.0049
MN1: 0.0092
BCS: 0.0029

Don't ask for the price only, ask for stability, tradable, trustworth and support.

I sold GHS on CEX to buy a contract on BCS. Good deal! I use CEX for reinvestment of daily BCS-Output. Nice compound interest. I use MN1/2 on Cryptsy to park other income with intersts, trade with IXC and send them to CEX. It works with 1/3 risk and don't have to pay for Hardware nor Electricity. Perhaps Lunamine could be worth to test, too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: