Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:53:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] .0014 BTC per GH/s - 12 month contract **www.BitcoinCloudServices.com**  (Read 68097 times)
duffles

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2014, 01:23:12 PM

Exact math, duffles ... but the contract is 5 Years, not only 356 Days. (?)
So long all my dayly payouts were in time.

best regards

D'oh. What a stupid mistake to make Embarrassed
Mike18feb

Activity: 657
Merit: 500

MΣC

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 02:36:59 PM

Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
Ritch

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

Money does not make happy, but sexy ;)

View Profile
August 23, 2014, 08:00:24 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 03:11:53 AM by Ritch

Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin

As long we are humans but no machines, we will do mistakes till the end of our life. It could be interesting if we would compare human mistakes with technical errors by using a very complicated EXCEL-File vs. BOT-Programming ... well, who should program that file? Human or Machine? Ok, it's more of a philosophical question.  Grin
Back to topic: I can't believe in such a low overall profit of 2-3% at the end of the contract, because I reinvest dayly payouts from BCS in other clouds, to feed them eachother. Simple math: I doupled my GHS by selling on CEX for a BCS contract. (I got 100% profit in miningpower with some Clicks.) Sell high, buy low ... cross-platformed - and allways be informed. I sell CEX-GHS on Ebay for $=€ -> 30% profit. I inform BTC-beginners to get a feeling of crypto-currencies by using "free Sites" with dayly income without investing. All of this is my "hobby" to earn some bugs while sleeping. It's a funny game with 10 minutes "work" per day. [The rest of the day I do real business or let the sun (of my flatscreens) shine on my stomach. Wink]
If I wanted to be a BTC-professional, I would open a page like Golden Cows to obtain proper gains. That would be a very good plan to work with real existing data centers already in background. (Of course no scam because you need no scam to earn money!)

That is the difference between man and machine - On one point, however, humans and machines can be similar: Learning by Doing vs. Trail and Error.
And for sure I know my mistakes if I try to write English.  Cheesy But I try it with human respect.

best regards

BEST EXCHANGER BTC<>EUR, CAN$<>BTC, SEPA and PAYPAL fast and easy!
cisary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 01:08:53 PM

Don't sweat it. We You all make mistakes  Grin

As long we are humans but no machines, we will do mistakes till the end of our life. It could be interesting if we would compare human mistakes with technical errors by using a very complicated EXCEL-File vs. BOT-Programming ... well, who should program that file? Human or Machine? Ok, it's more of a philosophical question.  Grin
Back to topic: I can't believe in such a low overall profit of 2-3% at the end of the contract, because I reinvest dayly payouts from BCS in other clouds, to feed them eachother. Simple math: I doupled my GHS by selling on CEX for a BCS contract. (I got 100% profit in miningpower with some Clicks.) Sell high, buy low ... cross-platformed - and allways be informed. I sell CEX-GHS on Ebay for $=€ -> 30% profit. I inform BTC-beginners to get a feeling of crypto-currencies by using "free Sites" with dayly income without investing. All of this is my "hobby" to earn some bugs while sleeping. It's a funny game with 10 minutes "work" per day. [The rest of the day I do real business or let the sun (of my flatscreens) shine on my stomach. Wink]
If I wanted to be a BTC-professional, I would open a page like Golden Cows to obtain proper gains. That would be a very good plan to work with real existing data centers already in background. (Of course no scam because you need no scam to earn money!)

That is the difference between man and machine - On one point, however, humans and machines can be similar: Learning by Doing vs. Trail and Error.
And for sure I know my mistakes if I try to write English.  Cheesy But I try it with human respect.

best regards

+1
Ritch

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:03:07 PM
Last edit: August 24, 2014, 10:37:23 PM by Ritch

+1
Thank you very much, cisary.  Smiley
Oftopic: Your motto regarding decentralization is correct. Without the implementation of this idea there would be neither SETI, BOINC, BTC nor clouds. Global decentralization allowed the summary of "Manpower" away on a high intellectual level beyond all limits and physical borders, languages ​​and religions. I come from the mailbox-generation in the early 80's ("War Games", you know? Wink) and I'm still amazed every day of the rapid development of the Internet and its possibilities. Global decentralization rules and connects people.

Back to topic: I trust in BCS because of my good feeling in respect of the business plan. And so far I did a good profit from the first day I invested in BCS.  As a normal User I can not give any guarantees, but after my personal break-even I will advertise with a REF link for BCS. With a good conscience and all thumbs up.

best regards

Ritch

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:16:42 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 03:52:15 AM by Ritch

Update of my personal netto "EXCEL" (BCS practical, not theoretical) ->

07.07. - 25.08. / 45,25% ROR(*) without compounded interests nor daytrading.

(*): ROR=RateOfReturn

This is very good, but at the end the current BTC/USD exchange rate decides on gains and losses. I think, hope and believe that BTC reached the moon again at the end of the year. So it could give a really good profit with a rate of interests, your local bank-manager would change his job and sell Pizzas for BTC.  Grin

PS: I've been thinking about why BCS can guarantee a stable theoretical output without removing fees for maintenance and electricity. I do not know it, but BTC-mining produces incidentally IXC, NMC and DVC. With a good plan and the best hardware you can thus make a profit, so all can win.

best regards

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:33:16 AM

Price went up to 0.0030. So yeah, I can imagine a lot of good reasons, but this is following PBMining's pricing way too exact. BCS is big enough to stand on it's own feet, I would think Sad

<||=||>  Rule #1a: Never invest more then you can afford to lose. <||=||>  Rule #1b: Never invest all you can afford to lose. <||=||> 
............. Whenever someone idly claims a scam, a Bitcoin somewhere dies .............
silverthornne

Activity: 148

SelfPay - ICO PRE SALE - huge Profit !

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 01:59:38 PM

Seems their pricing just work like ASIC manufacturer pricing: follow BTC's value at the time. When BTC lost some value recently, their price went to 0.0026 per GH/s. BTC recovered some of its value and their price went up to 0.0030 BTC. At least the fact that they change their prices, not only going down but also going up makes me more willing to reinvest. If it were just a Ponzi going to run off with our money at some moment they'd have no need to increase their pricing to stay ahead; they'd just keep it low to keep attracting investors...

Netwerked

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 03:50:58 PM

Price went up to 0.0030. So yeah, I can imagine a lot of good reasons, but this is following PBMining's pricing way too exact. BCS is big enough to stand on it's own feet, I would think Sad

I think it's all about competition and profit margin.  If you're the best deal in town, why would you charge any less than you need to?  That cuts into profits.  BCS seems to consistently charge 0.001BTC/GH less than pbmining.
Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:03:51 PM

Like I said, I can think of a lot a reasons for charging the prices they charge, BTC value is 100 dollars less then it was two or three weeks ago, so yeah, a price increase makes sense. I'm not mumbling about the price. But as Netwerked says, BCS consistently charges 0.001BTC/GH less than pbmining. If PBM drops price, so does BCS, if PBM does it again, so does BCS, if PBM does nothing, so does BCS, and now, if PBM raises prices, so does BCS. Okay, let's face it, PBMining is doing quite well, so if you see a way to do something similar, who can blame you. No argument there from me either. By staying below prices of competitors, if you can afford that, be my guest. But Gabriel has already said they are no copycat, so really, if you want develop your own brand, at some point you got to stop looking at the competition and mirroring their actions, or it will never happen. BCS is growing, the name is catching on. Quite a few things ar better then PBM. Though, PBM's magic formula('s) to calculate all, prices, payouts, difficulty weighing in, I think it's quite a brilliant piece of math. Not sure if BCS is up the same level of that, perhaps not and that could explain why they still follow the leader.

Anyway, it's just me... mumbling. Though, in the long run, things like that could start to work against you. That's what I'm worried about. On the other hand, it's the first working day after my vacation, so, yeah, I'm somewhat down anyway. Got so much to do, and the time all this obligatory work stuff eats up is just too much  Wink

area3121

Activity: 139

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:08:50 PM

im waiting for the sale,, hehehe hope to psot soon

฿ 0.0027 per GH/s

Mike18feb

MΣC

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 12:10:44 PM

Wow. Just wow Smiley

On a sidenote: I have to keep changing my affiliate things Cheesy

Ritch

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 09:43:54 PM

As long the "minimum order" is too high for beginners, the noobs will use CEX with a higher price per GHS.
And as long there is no internal trading on BCS, it's not very atractive for traders.
For traders like me BCS is currently more like a savings account with high interest rates or investment in companies like "FreeCoin & Co" with the hope of a ROR over 100%.
Perhaps BCS should offer a redeem of "old" hardware, like CEX does to achieve further income in future. Such redeems could be nice for people in countries with low energy costs.

So long I believe in the plan of BCS and have a good feeling they will not scam us ... but if they scam us I'll order a killer on Darknet for BTC. *joking!*  Grin

best regards

Netwerked

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 27, 2014, 05:49:13 PM

As long the "minimum order" is too high for beginners, the noobs will use CEX with a higher price per GHS.
In fiat terms, the minimum order is less than 100USD.  That's not really a lot of money to enter into an investment.  If someone thinks the minimum order is too high, perhaps they should be contributing to a savings account or doing something with lower risk.

And as long there is no internal trading on BCS, it's not very atractive for traders.
That's true.  I suppose the question is if someone wants to lock themselves into a 5 year commitment, or if they want the ability to exit their position.  If they want that exit ability, the cost per GH and maintenance fees are likely higher.  In general, buying single items is more expensive than a bulk purchase.

For traders like me BCS is currently more like a savings account with high interest rates or investment in companies like "FreeCoin & Co" with the hope of a ROR over 100%.
I'm not sure a savings account is the right comparison.  With a savings account, you have assurance that your funds will not disappear, and you will earn some interest.  With cloud mining, there is no guarantee that the company will exist for the long-term, and there is a risk of losing money on your investment if difficulty rises too fast.  Higher risk gives the potential for more reward (as well as more loss).

Perhaps BCS should offer a redeem of "old" hardware, like CEX does to achieve further income in future. Such redeems could be nice for people in countries with low energy costs.
The current cost per GH probably takes into account that they will receive some salvage value from the old equipment that they sell.  Your mining income will definitely not come from the same piece of equipment over a 5 year period.
greyfoxsylux

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 08:20:06 PM

To be honest, seeing the price increase helped me assure that they weren't going for a Ponzi scheme. I figured they had costs go up, so they raised prices to alleviate it. By the time I met my minimum for another order, the hashrate went down. Squeezed an extra 4GH/s, woo!

I'm starting to see an increasing number of referral awards, which is making me quite happy because it's bolstering how fast I get another upgrade. Yes, don't put all your eggs in one basket. But at this point in time, I'd made back the fiat costs and am just reinvesting what I earned in Bitcoin. Once I reach a certain level of output from BCS, I'll likely use future purchases to send to Cryptsy, where they have mining shares and just keep going round and round like that, spreading out and building up. But I'm liking BCS' pricing and policies, so I can't complain.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 09:39:44 PM

But at this point in time, I'd made back the fiat costs and am just reinvesting what I earned in Bitcoin.

Approximately how long did it take to break even please?
greyfoxsylux

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 10:10:46 PM

About three months concerning fiat. That was when I invested $200 in electricity and Bitcoin purchases, and kept reinvesting until I reinvested half of the earnings based on value. So I could keep going more quickly without having any delays.
odlal

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 03:40:08 PM

About three months concerning fiat. That was when I invested $200 in electricity and Bitcoin purchases, and kept reinvesting until I reinvested half of the earnings based on value. So I could keep going more quickly without having any delays.

Nice  Cool
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 11:02:19 PM

OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0029 per GH/s

Min Order: 50 GH/s
Max Order: 70 TH/s

From now on the price will be determined by the hardware price, our profit margin and difficulty.

Cool, I just cant wait to purchase more GH/s. I think it's the lowest rate per GH/s in the market after lunamine's scam, pbmining's current rate is 0.0033 which is way too high

btccloudservices (OP)

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

BitcoinCloudServices.com 0.0017 BTC per GH/s

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2014, 02:40:25 AM

Visit https://www.bitcoincloudservices.com/

OUR NEW OFFER

5 Year Bitcoin Cloud Mining Contract
฿ 0.0027 per GH/s

Min Order: 50 GH/s
Max Order: 50 TH/s

Daily Payouts
Instant Bitcoin Cloud Mining
24×7 operation
No maintenance fees
No mining pool fees
No electricity costs
5-Year Contract
Live Customer Support
State-of-the-Art Mining Hardware
One-Time Payment

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: