Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 06:18:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51737 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:19:26 PM

CryptoGore

Activity: 181

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
June 23, 2014, 11:20:57 PM

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
CHMinePeerz

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:21:27 PM

Bfljosh, why can I see you in the most thread i go through with a lot of criticysm?

and yes i'm part of our promotion platform...i'm a promoter there...

where is the problem if i want to buy??

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:22:55 PM

Somebody doesn't know what is a team?

a team? what i s a te a a a m?

really some developers that are really a team and not a one man coin?

wow

Yes, we're a team.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:23:57 PM

Bfljosh, why can I see you in the most thread i go through with a lot of criticysm?

and yes i'm part of our promotion platform...i'm a promoter there...

where is the problem if i want to buy??

WE ARE THE FIRST TO BELIEVE IN OUR COIN!! BIG UP!  Grin
es87

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:25:01 PM

So how many accounts did you buy as you were posting in that guys account selling thread?

Nice try to talk about your website btw.

Wow, such a hater...

Who are you??? The Bitcointalk police??? Is it your personal responsibility to vet every single coin and dev on this site? Get a life already...

I just put 300mh/s on this coin. If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out, that is every miners decision to make.

I have been scammed on SHIT coins MANY times, and if it happens again, so be it, but leave the dev alone for god's sake.

You want to mine or buy it (when it gets listed), that's fine, it's your prerogative, but stop harassing the dev, it's just nonsense.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:26:03 PM

So how many accounts did you buy as you were posting in that guys account selling thread?

Wow, such a hater...

Who are you??? The Bitcointalk police??? Is it your personal responsibility to vet every single coin and dev on this site? Get a life already...

I just put 300mh/s on this coin. If it doesn't pan out, it doesn't pan out, that is every miners decision to make.

I have been scammed on SHIT coins MANY times, and if it happens again, so be it, but leave the dev alone for god's sake.

You want to mine or buy it (when it gets listed), that's fine, it's your prerogative, but stop harassing the dev, it's just nonsense.

Big up, holy-radioactive words there!

Welcome to the crypto Wasteland!!

Enjoy Wink
CHMinePeerz

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

CHMinePeerz

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:28:22 PM

Wow, such a hater...

Thx for your kind words Wink

a warm welcome to you

Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:29:25 PM

wow

Yes, we're a team.

You can't show anything. You and your team are fake and try to scam money from investors. Prove me wrong idiots!

Show 1 thing you or 1 of your teammates did in the past at any company/website/project/game/portfolio.

You present me a video and some vague promises and you want money from people?

8/10 or 9/10 coins here are scams. You have to try a lot harder!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:30:46 PM

There should be some fog out there...can't see nothing..

es87

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:32:18 PM

wow

Yes, we're a team.

You can't show anything. You and your team are fake and try to scam money from investors. Prove me wrong idiots!

Show 1 thing you or 1 of your teammates did in the past at any company/website/project/game/portfolio.

bfljosh has a small member, so he's a little insecure, be gentle with him...
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:33:37 PM

Touching 40GH Smiley

Like the vid, What's next in terms of marketing / awareness?
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:33:42 PM

Still no one has a guess on opening market value?
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:33:54 PM

wow

Yes, we're a team.

bfljosh has a small member, so he's a little insecure, be gentle with him...

We're too gentle with him.. Smiley

You have to see the wasteland fury yet Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
pryptofan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:35:06 PM

Can I see something from alpha development?

You say you have alpha ready end July/September.

We try to keep you updated as possible. Now it's quite early don't you think so? Btw you should notice that our crowd funding is not going so well, so you should understand that the road is becoming hard for us! But we will make it!

Smiley

Nice and smooth launch so far, no constant forking like Korecoin or nasty premine revelations like Nebulacoin. This coin can go places.

Finally someone can see the reality how it comes  Shocked  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Show something of your work/portfolio/projects you did in the past.

Excuse me but do you usually goes to any developers team around asking for their portfolio, etc etc? Chill down man Wink

Time to time..

We made a smooth and clean launch. First step achieved.

More step to come.

Step by step.

If not they wouldn't be called "step".

Sound reasonable?  Cool

No it doesn't sound reasonable at all! You want money for an IPO! And you show nothing at all!

Come on show 1 thing. Shouldn't be a problem as pro devs right?

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

EDIT:  ah i saw the things you had completed already.  Nice job!  If you show a little bit about the game (pictures and info), it might spur on more investors to buy in.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:36:46 PM

Still no one has a guess on opening market value?

No rush to dump.. Smiley
es87

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:39:38 PM

We try to keep you updated as possible. Now it's quite early don't you think so? Btw you should notice that our crowd funding is not going so well, so you should understand that the road is becoming hard for us! But we will make it!

Smiley

Nice and smooth launch so far, no constant forking like Korecoin or nasty premine revelations like Nebulacoin. This coin can go places.

Excuse me but do you usually goes to any developers team around asking for their portfolio, etc etc? Chill down man Wink

Time to time..

More step to come.

Step by step.

Sound reasonable?  Cool

No it doesn't sound reasonable at all! You want money for an IPO! And you show nothing at all!

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

Great... We now have bfljosh #2 on this thread... Who are you people?Huh?? Either mine it or shut up and go away. If you have your OWN personal issues to address with the dev, then PM him for god's sake.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:40:54 PM

We aren't game developers, never told that. We're first crypto coin developers, than videogame passionate and expert coders. We would raise some funds to develop this game in the best way possible and to have the possibility to take some hired external developers to give a boost to our work.

Sometimes is hard to understand how a business works, when you're not a businessman.

pryptofan

Activity: 52

View Profile
June 23, 2014, 11:41:18 PM

Smiley

Time to time..

More step to come.

Step by step.

Sound reasonable?  Cool

I have to agree.  It shouldn't be hard to show us something that you have accomplished (aside from the smooth launch, which was great.  Thanks for that!) if you are truly a seasoned developer.

Great... We now have bfljosh #2 on this thread... Who are you people?Huh?? Either mine it or shut up and go away. If you have your OWN personal issues to address with the dev, then PM him for god's sake.

no no no no no no no no no I am NOT bflJosh.  Check my last post, I edited it. :O
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: