Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:03:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:11:49 AM

ICECOLDTOMMY I sent you a PM.

Please if you want to ask anything about our dev team or whatever you feel doubtful about, just ask.

Do not troll here. Thanks

Why send him a PM and not say to all right here what you pmed ?

strange...

Smiley
chbtc.com

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:12:26 AM

wan to buy 0.0036 BTC/SVR,pm me Wink

ReserveShare-100% Free and Fair-New source code-Proof Of Reserve  (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=734477.0)
amit2007gunjan

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:14:51 AM

I am also interested to buy.Please,PM me with the offer.

UbiatarPlay

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
        Cryptocurrency to be Everywhere     
   ●Power of Ubiquity  ●Connect- People  ●HumanNetwork  ●Marketplace   

▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
  ████
▀▀▀▀▀▀
■Facebook   ■ANN Thread      ■Linkedin 
■Twitter         ■Telegram          ■Github
■Medium       ■Whitepaper    ■Googleplus
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:17:22 AM

Please if you want to ask anything about our dev team or whatever you feel doubtful about, just ask.

strange...

What do you want to know btw.
My curriculum Vitae?

Our engine for game development?

Our team names, address or whatever public here, so that every troll can annoy us Cheesy Cheesy??

Come on mate, when Beteshda announced the first Fallout (maybe you were too young for this) or every else game development house, are people went harassing them with all this shit question as you do?

People like this trolls acts as EVERYTHING IS A MUST to them?

Who do you think you are, excuse me?Do you Really think that we have to answer to all of your questions WHEN YOU SAY TO DO?

Please, go and make the angry and despotic nerd with someone else.

We'll release update when needed, and when will be the time. Not when you WANT IT!

I know that the troll game is to cut the legs to our newborn project. But if you want we can organise an hackaton to show the skills we have or we do not have................

EDIT: just give us time and task. let's see who is the skilled and who's the troll.
prosheng

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:18:42 AM

0.004, I buy about 1,000 SVR

Easy money, haha

Altcoin Calendar for mining team
http://www.thecoindesk.com
trankil

Activity: 854
Merit: 539

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:18:56 AM

too hard to mine so

i sell 1svr for 0,050  btc
prosheng

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:21:07 AM

too hard to mine so

i sell 1svr for 0,050  btc

Keep it for you, maybe I come to 0.1 BTC. Grin

Altcoin Calendar for mining team
http://www.thecoindesk.com
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 11:23:02 AM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 12:11:12 PM by scorpio18

Survivor Coin Pool Hosted in US
http://svr.coin-miners.info/
IS UP!GO GO GO!!HOP IN!!!
Spread the hash!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://svr.coin-miners.info:3349

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:52:02 AM

strange...

My curriculum Vitae?

Our team names, address or whatever public here, so that every troll can annoy us Cheesy Cheesy??

Come on mate, when Beteshda announced the first Fallout (maybe you were too young for this) or every else game development house, are people went harassing them with all this shit question as you do?

Who do you think you are, excuse me?Do you Really think that we have to answer to all of your questions WHEN YOU SAY TO DO?

We'll release update when needed, and when will be the time. Not when you WANT IT!

I know that the troll game is to cut the legs to our newborn project. But if you want we can organise an hackaton to show the skills we have or we do not have................

EDIT: just give us time and task. let's see who is the skilled and who's the troll.

Hey hold on there buddy. How can you make a comparison between something that people have to put money in BEFORE they see anything, and something that people pay for AFTER the whole project is done? People are asking these questions because there is a lot of money involved. YOU premined 10.000 coins. Seeing as how hard it is to mine this coin, 10k coins can be worth more than 50 btc.

YOU are the one who have to prove you are legit. Yes, I saw you on indiegogo and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you raised 0 money so far. ZERO. And with only 1 month to raise your target of 35k usd, I have my doubts, especially regarding your timelime. It seems you made an error with that 1 month period and maybe just quickly made the indiegogo page. 1 month does not make ANY sense.

Again, if you want people like me ( I actually vouched for you early in the topic) and the other 'trolls' and 'fud spreaders' to believe you, you really should show some more transparency. The questions that people ask here are extremely ordinary yet you have not answered even the easiest questions and i have not seen ANYTHING of the game development (not even some sketches, screenshot, whatever).

I am skeptical.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:54:23 AM

strange...

My curriculum Vitae?

Hey hold on there buddy. How can you make a comparison between something that people have to put money in BEFORE they see anything, and something that people pay for AFTER the whole project is done? People are asking these questions because there is a lot of money involved. YOU premined 10.000 coins. Seeing as how hard it is to mine this coin, 10k coins can be worth more than 50 btc.

YOU are the one who have to prove you are legit. Yes, I saw you on indiegogo and wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt. But you raised 0 money so far. ZERO. And with only 1 month to raise your target of 35k usd, I have my doubts, especially regarding your timelime. It seems you made an error with that 1 month period and maybe just quickly made the indiegogo page. 1 month does not make ANY sense.

Again, if you want people like me ( I actually vouched for you early in the topic) and the other 'trolls' and 'fud spreaders' to believe you, you really should show some more transparency. The questions that people ask here are extremely ordinary yet you have not answered even the easiest questions and i have not seen ANYTHING of the game development (not even some sketches, screenshot, whatever).

I am skeptical.

Well...if the users of the coin, that would be the backers and sustainer of the project are only good to say we are scam and shit and everything you are continuing to yell around....well this is a very good help about raising the funds and grow the project..yes totally.

Good Job guys!

EDIT: btw we raised the enormous amount of 5$ Cheesy Cheesy .. but we are working on the game however..and we raised quite nothing with IPO, but we are still there getting all your trolls stuff and answering to all of your questions. WOW , such scam we are! And all of you, that you are speaking JUST BEHIND A NICKNAME. Show your identity, i'm on indiegogo, transparent, and you? WHO YOU ARE IN REALITY?
albertdros

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:55:14 AM

strange...

My curriculum Vitae?

I am skeptical.

Well...if the users of the coin, that would be the backers and sustainer of the project are only good to say we are scam and shit and everything you are continuing to yell around....well this is a very good help about raising the funds and grow the project..yes totally.

Good Job guys!

Would you stop? Is it too much to ask to show ANYTHING regarding the project's realness? So far, I have seen nothing.

I would like to add that the 'users' of this coin that you are referring to, would also be me. Are you calling me a shit talker and troll? I am being extremely rational here. Yet you offend me and completely ignore my statements.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 11:58:55 AM

EDIT: btw we raised the enormous amount of 5$ Cheesy Cheesy .. but we are working on the game however..and we raised quite nothing with IPO, but we are still there getting all your trolls stuff and answering to all of your questions. WOW , such scam we are! And all of you, that you are speaking JUST BEHIND A NICKNAME. Show your identity, i'm on indiegogo, transparent, and you? WHO YOU ARE IN REALITY?

I already told.

Updates will be shown by our time line.

You request. We answer "this is not the time yet"

Why are you harassing us further more?
albertdros

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:06:51 PM

I already told.

Updates will be shown by our time line.

You request. We answer "this is not the time yet"

Why are you harassing us further more?

You know why you raised nothing? Because you have not shown any proof that this is really in development. All indiegogo projects have screenshots, photos of the team, prototypes, videos of seeing something in action. If you want people to give you money to achieve something, you cannot keep up with this attitude.

I really want to believe in this coin as I love the idea (I loved huntercoin). Saying I am harassing you is ridiculous. I'll stop posting now and just wait this one out.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:10:41 PM

Thanks! Then you will see that out when the time will come. Smiley

No offence , take it easy and enjoy the WASTELAND!
FuckJapan

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:17:17 PM

good.but i want to see the game.
Thanks! Then you will see that out when the time will come. Smiley

No offence , take it easy and enjoy the WASTELAND!

McNulty

Activity: 539

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:27:31 PM

obvious scam...
Tamis

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:45:58 PM

strange...

My curriculum Vitae?

Asking this simple question makes me a troll ?

Come on you can't be serious...

It seems you don't like questions even if they are normal and justified.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:46:36 PM
Last edit: June 24, 2014, 01:03:57 PM by Bfljosh

These devs are sick in the head.

Yesterday I asked the devs to show anything. Not 1 thing is shown. Instead of that I am being called a troll, the proteam attacked me with no arguments, only 12 year olds do this.  I will make it my personal mission to destroy your coin. The scams need to stop here! FU Dev!
FaSan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:51:27 PM

WTS 1 SVR @ 0.04 BTC.

125 SVR available. PM please.

PM sent Wink
SnjafSnjaf

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 12:57:18 PM

We delayed this start.  However we have survivor coin up and running now

You had daemon problems again, or you wanted to make sure that there is no scam in code again? You got lazy and you are not doing your job as a big pool owner. You should turn off fee from your pool asap because you didn't deserve it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: