Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:56:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cjp007

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:34:55 PM

Now bfljosh is posting peoples personal information? What a good way to get banned. Furthermore, if anyone is scum that would be you, what an asshole

It's nothing personal and accessible by anybody. Just do a whois search.

But your using a road rage incident to try and ruin a coin... Come on, that's just plain stupid. Your making yourself look worse. Leave this forum while u can

The name is the same, the city he lives in is the same. Come with arguments or stop talking to me.

Your trust level and post on other forums speaks for themselves... No need to argue with you, you are a troll
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:35:32 PM

ICECOLDTOMMY I sent you a PM.

Please if you want to ask anything about our dev team or whatever you feel doubtful about, just ask.

Do not troll here. Thanks

received PM, there was no trolling here i just told the truth that i see so far, sorry if that offended you.
Bfljosh

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:35:34 PM

This is your domain.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:38:40 PM

Jesus the attitude from both kids and the dev here is beyond me.

Atleast you could act professional. The kids level in this topic is...
CryptoGore

Activity: 181

Bitflipy.com - $$_Flip your lucky coin_$$

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:39:00 PM

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   BTC FLIP YOUR LUCKY COIN BTC Free credit signup BTC WWW.BITFLIPY.COM BTC  ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   BitFlipy.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
▄ ▀ ▄ ▀  OFFICIAL THREAD   ▄ ▀ ▄ ▀
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:34 PM

Now bfljosh is posting peoples personal information? What a good way to get banned. Furthermore, if anyone is scum that would be you, what an asshole

But your using a road rage incident to try and ruin a coin... Come on, that's just plain stupid. Your making yourself look worse. Leave this forum while u can

The name is the same, the city he lives in is the same. Come with arguments or stop talking to me.

Are you fucking stupid?

This is not me.
I HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO ON MY DOMAINS REGISTERED AT WWW.CRYPTOSKILLSPROMOTONS.COM

DAMNED STUPID TROLL

Are you fucking stupid?

Jesus. Do you want your coin to die?

I've seen 12 year olds have flame wars like this. Grow up and get some professionalism FFS.
FaSan

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:39:40 PM

WTS 1 SVR @ 0.04 BTC.

125 SVR available. PM please.

PM sent Wink

I'm buyed 25 SVR. Trusted user Wink
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:41:08 PM

Are you fucking stupid?

This is not me.
I HAVE MY PERSONAL INFO ON MY DOMAINS REGISTERED AT WWW.CRYPTOSKILLSPROMOTONS.COM

DAMNED STUPID TROLL

Are you fucking stupid?

I've seen 12 year olds have flame wars like this. Grow up and get some professionalism FFS.

Respect before professionalism. My dear.

FaSan

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:41:22 PM

Are you fucking stupid?

+ 1
pryptofan

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:57:59 PM

What a joke.

BFL Josh is pretty much the bottom of the scum-filled barrel.

Dev and supporters has stooped to his level.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 01:58:16 PM

= interested to buy.Please, PM me with the offer (quantity)

Hi, I've 125 100 SVR for 0.04 BTC for each

Undecided little high

Its actually quite cheap, compared to how difficult is to mine SVR.

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 01:59:46 PM

selling 13 coins. 0.3 btc for the lot.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:00:18 PM

What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

All I'm asking for is a little proof. Look at the insane reactions from the "dev and his proteam" He avoids every question.

You like the fact 9/10 coins are scams here?
g0re79

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2014, 02:01:30 PM

What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

All I'm asking for is a little proof. Look at the insane reactions from the "dev and his proteam" He avoids every question.

I was thinking about adding You to my ignore list, but You are quite funny  Tongue

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:02:07 PM

What a joke.

I've stopped mining this coin because of the lack of professionalism here.  Dev has lost all credibility as far as I'm concerned.  Peace out.

I think its time to stop asking if you were reasonable enough you would have seen that there will be no answer
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:02:47 PM

What a joke.

I think its time to stop asking if you were reasonable enough you would have seen that there will be no answer

No answer = scam.
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:03:15 PM

What a joke.

Dear my friend there is also  A FACEBOOK LINK TO THE INDIEGOGO PROJECT WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS ABOUT SVR AND ALL THE STUFF.
Bfljosh

Skol!

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:04:41 PM

What a joke.

Dear my friend there is also  A FACEBOOK LINK TO THE INDIEGOGO PROJECT WHERE YOU CAN SEE MY POSTS ABOUT SVR AND ALL THE STUFF.

Show some proof or gtfo kiddo!
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:05:23 PM

What a joke.

Show some proof or gtfo!

I will gtfo.

Many thanks,

My best regards.

Smiley

:
FaSan

View Profile
June 24, 2014, 02:05:56 PM

What a joke.

Show some proof or gtfo kiddo!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: