Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 11:01:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][*SVR*] Survivor Coin - The wasteland CryptoCoin! JOIN NOW HI PROFITABILITY  (Read 51735 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CryptoSkills (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

BitCoin, webdesign and coding.

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 05:13:02 PM

Any other pools experiencing excessively high orphan rates?  5 of the last 11 are orphan.  The last 3 in a row... orphaned. 
Strange coincidence or something else? 

Now 4 Orphans in a row are, 6 of the last 12.  Did this coin fork or is it under a 51% attack or something?  I've never noticed this many orphans for an entire pools history.  Much less a string of them.

There is no fork , maybe it's just cause of your pool is slower than somebody else to submit blocks to the network.

jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 06:19:17 PM

Small article about the demo video :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/alpha-demo-video-of-survivorcoins-mmorpg-released
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:32:12 PM

I'll be a lot more blunt: that video looks like garbage, and I'm sure with something like RPG Maker you could create an "alpha" showing the "game play" in a matter of hours, days at most. The grammar and spelling is horrible, and even if the grammar were perfect the information is idiotic. "I have what you want -- a can of beans for that awesome baseball bat and gas mask!" "Okay, here you go -- now you can walk around to show off our animation skills."

The reason the price is going down is because your video shows the sort of game play quality that we can expect should this actually ship, and given that the game looks horrible -- seriously, go pick up the original Fallout or Fallout 2 if you want a good retro post-apocalyptic RPG! -- there's nothing more to see here. Time for me to go dump the 2 SVR I ended up with from IPOminer. I suspect that the price is going to fall a lot farther before the end of the month.

CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 07:40:38 PM

I'll be a lot more blunt: that video looks like garbage, and I'm sure with something like RPG Maker you could create an "alpha" showing the "game play" in a matter of hours, days at most. The grammar and spelling is horrible, and even if the grammar were perfect the information is idiotic. "I have what you want -- a can of beans for that awesome baseball bat and gas mask!" "Okay, here you go -- now you can walk around to show off our animation skills."

The reason the price is going down is because your video shows the sort of game play quality that we can expect should this actually ship, and given that the game looks horrible -- seriously, go pick up the original Fallout or Fallout 2 if you want a good retro post-apocalyptic RPG! -- there's nothing more to see here. Time for me to go dump the 2 SVR I ended up with from IPOminer. I suspect that the price is going to fall a lot farther before the end of the month.

Such a constructive comment. Thanks

Please make your own embedded RPG in the wallet if you know how to do. No problems for us.

Just i do not see the point of your words...these are just the kid annoying moans cause he doesn't like the game. Well take your favourite game and play to it, do not waste time with us, so we will not make you waste your own time anymore.

Ah!

Sorry for the bad english in a dev pre alpha. My dear. So sorry. How can i sleep from now and then knowing that our Engrrrrrish is not perfect?

How can I?

Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
trogdorjw73

Activity: 482
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2014, 07:59:32 PM
Last edit: June 27, 2014, 08:20:51 PM by trogdorjw73

Such a constructive comment. Thanks

Please make your own embedded RPG in the wallet if you know how to do. No problems for us.

Just i do not see the point of your words...these are just the kid annoying moans cause he doesn't like the game. Well take your favourite game and play to it, do not waste time with us, so we will not make you waste your own time anymore.

Ah!

Sorry for the bad english in a dev pre alpha. My dear. So sorry. How can i sleep from now and then knowing that our Engrrrrrish is not perfect?

How can I?

Grin Grin Grin Shocked Shocked Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
You're not showing anything embedded in a wallet... you're showing a video that could have been produced with RPG Maker in a few hours. But there are MANY of FREE post-apocalyptic RPGs you could get already, and they're done (and reviewed by others).

Now you try and laugh this off as "pre-alpha" with more poor English. There is nothing -- ABSOLUTELY NOTHING -- in that video that suggests you can make a real MMORPG that will be played in the wallet, let alone a good/fun MMORPG. Where is the design document -- or frankly anything -- that shows you have a real plan for this game? Maybe it's going to be "emergent game play" where you just provide us with an empty slate and we make up our own game from that?

Oh, but wait -- I'm playing a "text-driven MMO game" right now in my freaking browser on the Bitcointalk forums! It's amazing! Seriously genius, the way you have created a game that we can play in these forums. Anyone want to play with me for a while? Let's start....

Code:
You see a barren wasteland with a group of disheveled looking individuals huddled around a fire.
They look hungry and mean, but you see some useful equipment lying around. What would you like to do?

Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 08:04:52 PM

Unfortunately it looks like MYR beat you to the in game crypto-currency acceptance.  They have a 3rd person shooter in full development.

unless this game finds a way to be really fun its going to have some trouble.  Hope you can make it interesting.  The screenshot / video obviously dont reflect final product but it actually didn't help the credibility much Tongue.

Good luck! and by the way im still holding, and still have yet to recover anywhere close to losses :/
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 27, 2014, 09:50:53 PM

Unfortunately it looks like MYR beat you to the in game crypto-currency acceptance.  They have a 3rd person shooter in full development.

unless this game finds a way to be really fun its going to have some trouble.  Hope you can make it interesting.  The screenshot / video obviously dont reflect final product but it actually didn't help the credibility much Tongue.

Good luck! and by the way im still holding, and still have yet to recover anywhere close to losses :/

Where sorry?

And more over, will it be embedded in wallet and synched to Coins TX & Blocks?

Don't think so.
cryptouser

Activity: 247

O__o

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:19:47 AM

DEAR BFLJOSH I'M REPOSRTING YOU TO MODERATOR FOR SPAM AND DIFFAMATION.

STOP OR I WILL TALK WITH MY LAWYER ABOUT TO PROCEED IN A LEGAL WAY.

Do it.

Send me you Name and Surname, your city of living.

My lawyer is gonna get in touch with you asap.

I have all my details public. And you hiding behind a keyboard? Tell us your name my friend. And stay ready to go on court soon.

You hide behind a profile that is made 5 days ago with 0 activity. https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/survivor-coin-innovative-cryptocurrency-with-embedded-mmorpg-mining-game
You say you are from Italy there while your whois data says you are from Vancouver.

You should learn how to use whois....

And btw give me your personal details so my lawyer will contact you and you will see where i'm from.

I think that a legal action could be enough to show you that we are acting seriously and also this will confirm where are we from, so do not waste time, give me you personal details. My lawyer is ready and he's waiting for the details. But obviously it seems you do not want to give us this infos.

Then you must be REALLY crazy if you are serious about it  Grin
loveyouforever

Activity: 269

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 09:12:26 AM

looks interesting.
g0re79

Activity: 476

I´ve got a picture! Haha!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2014, 12:07:38 PM

Holy fuck, price crashed badly. Time to buy now... and dump later cheaper Smiley Decent loses so far for me..

Don´t deal with crappy shitcoins and stop wasting electricity
Support real science instead
[/url]
ninjunk

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 12:31:17 PM

this post-apo old school game looking great Wink  but i hope this is not the mmorpg you mean in the pre-ann because it doesn't seems even a mmorpg!!
Leesminer

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:19:32 PM

I am still mining the crap out of this coin.....love the game, I dont care about all the bitching and moaning about 8 bit this...and scam coin that!  can't wait to play the game
DRPD
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 02:31:57 PM

I am still mining the crap out of this coin.....love the game, I dont care about all the bitching and moaning about 8 bit this...and scam coin that!  can't wait to play the game

yeah me too. still not sure if the dev will deliver but no risk no fun Smiley
at least this is one of a few coins that can be used for something (if the game will be released ).

i'm tired of coins with no purpose and i love post apo games & i don't need good graphics.

scavenge on baby  Cool
Leesminer

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 03:01:12 PM

at least this is one of a few coins that can be used for something (if the game will be released ).

i'm tired of coins with no purpose and i love post apo games & i don't need good graphics.

scavenge on baby  Cool
100% agree, to me sure if there was BTC value great, but I like the idea, love RPG type games, and if (and I believe they will)the Dev's can deliver this will be fun and with purpous
Leesminer

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 05:48:15 PM

mining SVR is so easy right now, love it.....
vitamanpanguis81

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

was looking to solo mine but can't seem to find the rpc port number. anyone know it?
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 28, 2014, 08:57:20 PM

was looking to solo mine but can't seem to find the rpc port number. anyone know it?

RPC port is posted on the OP .

Smiley
Mastermine

Activity: 440

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:43:56 AM

scavenge on baby  Cool
100% agree, to me sure if there was BTC value great, but I like the idea, love RPG type games, and if (and I believe they will)the Dev's can deliver this will be fun and with purpous

I also agree but the true goal is making it fun to play.

I feel there is still far too much risk involved without further proof of concept.  What will the game goals be? How will SVR be earned in game? Is it going to be a social game with tons of users? (mmorpg) or just a rpg game that will quickly get boring once completed?

Need to find a way to make it fun. and show what the actual plans are and information about the game play.  Right now i fear you all are risking too much mining now and the dev should not have released without more support and being further along in the development of the game. 

I hate to spread fud but what have we been shown? We need something of more substance.  I dont need amazing graphics just substance.  Proof that an ENTIRE game is going to be created. This is far bigger and more in depth then the dev seems to realize or let on.  I want to but cant stand behind such a lack luster un proven and at most times rude development "team".

I hope things change soon for everyones sake.  I only worry for those involved as I have already lost days of mining and btc on rentals myself :/ to literally be in the hole on power costs.  Instead of arguing about what you are going to create show us what you can do. I want to see growth and new parts of the game all the time.  Ideas being born and implemented. Right now I am worried.  :/
Leesminer

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:54:31 AM

scavenge on baby  Cool

I feel there is still far too much risk involved without further proof of concept.  What will the game goals be? How will SVR be earned in game? Is it going to be a social game with tons of users? (mmorpg) or just a rpg game that will quickly get boring once completed?

Need to find a way to make it fun. and show what the actual plans are and information about the game play.  Right now i fear you all are risking too much mining now and the dev should not have released without more support and being further along in the development of the game. 

I hate to spread fud but what have we been shown? We need something of more substance.  I dont need amazing graphics just substance.  Proof that an ENTIRE game is going to be created. This is far bigger and more in depth then the dev seems to realize or let on.  I want to but cant stand behind such a lack luster un proven and at most times rude development "team".

I hope things change soon for everyones sake.  I only worry for those involved as I have already lost days of mining and btc on rentals myself :/ to literally be in the hole on power costs.  Instead of arguing about what you are going to create show us what you can do. I want to see growth and new parts of the game all the time.  Ideas being born and implemented. Right now I am worried.  :/
I also agree as well.  I dont think your spreading Fud, I do agree that there has to be more evolution to the game and perhaps its a good idea to get an idea of what to expect.  I would suggest the dev start creating some hype around the game.  here is some ideas

- release a daily bio on the different characters in the game. 
- create some 2D cartoon like renderings of the worlds/characters post them so peope can get excited
- create more buzz.

I trust they are working on the game, but lets not let the whole project die because of Fud, and lack of excitment
CryptoSkills (OP)

View Profile
June 29, 2014, 12:25:58 PM

scavenge on baby  Cool

I also agree as well.  I dont think your spreading Fud, I do agree that there has to be more evolution to the game and perhaps its a good idea to get an idea of what to expect.  I would suggest the dev start creating some hype around the game.  here is some ideas

- release a daily bio on the different characters in the game. 
- create some 2D cartoon like renderings of the worlds/characters post them so peope can get excited
- create more buzz.

I trust they are working on the game, but lets not let the whole project die because of Fud, and lack of excitment

Guys the development is going on and every update will be posted when the time will be.

This version we showed you is still an RPG version without online functions, that we want to implent later on , with fund raising. Also the story boards and proof of concept will be available to public in the next week.

Have a nice wasteland sunday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: