Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:15:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best cloud mining site?  (Read 11532 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 09:14:51 AM

That was all the info I have

10 GHS 0.00013975

Daily payout should be clear by the second payout.

misterpressman

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:37:57 AM

Ltcgear is my favorite.

Stop promoting SCAM Angry

So is this true?
erenna

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 11:48:30 AM

10 GHS 0.00013975

Let me know, because if that's a daily payment, your ROI will be in less than 3 months and this is quite interesting.
BulkBound

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:03:21 PM

Guys you still pay electrical bills even when cloud mining....people seem to think its more beneficial but it really isn't you might as well fork some money out on some proper mining kit.
elasticband
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

Nighty Night Don't Let The Trolls Bite Nom Nom Nom

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 12:12:41 PM

AMhash1 0.00125 per GH - featured on havelock. check my signature NOT a referral link.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2014, 12:30:37 PM

No it isn't. They are legit! Smiley

~~MZ~~

BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:20:58 PM

Either way neither is making money, getting frustrated, investing in some PoS scamcoin due to frustration with PoW and than possibly leaving the crypto-currency scene altogether.

Lets be honest. Someone show me one example where you can turn a profit mining.

Why do you people sound so desperate ?

It is not desperation, but simply ones ethical duty to be honest about the ramifications of their actions.
Some people rationalize promoting cloud mining as an affiliate or directly because they figure that ultimately they are promoting the hashing power of the network and earning a profit doing so and the expense of a newbie making a negative profit is justified.

I am merely suggesting that this behavior is hurting the Bitcoin ecosystem by promoting centralization and discrediting us through dishonesty. All of these users who cannot do the math or are mislead by calculators that don't reflect difficulty increasing will eventually realize in 4-5 months that they just lost a certain percentage of their investment and their is no possible way to turn a profit.
cubanos

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:33:53 PM

Ltcgear is my favorite.

Stop promoting SCAM Angry

Is this really a scam site?
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 01:34:54 PM

10 GHS 0.00013975

Let me know, because if that's a daily payment, your ROI will be in less than 3 months and this is quite interesting.

As someone has already mentioned , these rates are somewhat cheap and thus a possible ponzi cloud mining operation. But lets just assume that it is a legit site for a moment....

Your suggestion indicates less than an 8% difficulty increase average per month. In what historical context is that remotely accurate? If you consider a sudden new paradigm shift in average difficulty increasing what is this foresight that you have? Why should any new user bother to cloud mine when they would turn a greater profit by buying bitcoin directly and holding onto it?
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 02:58:07 PM

10 GHS 0.00013975

As someone has already mentioned , these rates are somewhat cheap and thus a possible ponzi cloud mining operation. But lets just assume that it is a legit site for a moment....

Your suggestion indicates less than an 8% difficulty increase average per month. In what historical context is that remotely accurate? If you consider a sudden new paradigm shift in average difficulty increasing what is this foresight that you have? Why should any new user bother to cloud mine when they would turn a greater profit by buying bitcoin directly and holding onto it?

That´s what they told me five months ago. And since then I´ve been making .5-1%/day cloud mining.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 03:11:09 PM

That´s what they told me five months ago. And since then I´ve been making .5-1%/day cloud mining.

Great. Thank you for being open to discuss this. Let's go over the numbers together openly so everyone can see if it makes sense.

So We know you started in June 2014 mining. We know that you get paid as an affiliate(those profits should be excluded because we are talking about the profitability of cloud mining and not profits from being an affiliate). We know that you are speaking about http://www.cloudmining.website which has a reported 0.001BTC per GH/s rate, is that what you signed up for in June? How many GH's did you purchase?
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:35:26 PM

Why do you sound so desperate about my investments?

I sure as hell don´t give a flying eff about yours.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:45:01 PM

Why do you sound so desperate about my investments?

I sure as hell don´t give a flying eff about yours.

This discussion isn't about you or me but merely an academic one to see if one could actually turn a profit cloud mining.

since you are promoting new users to invest in cloud mining you are concerned about the quality and honesty of the service right?

Is there any evidence that cloudmining.website site/service and those rates even existed 5 months ago?
Feri22

Activity: 748

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:47:51 PM

I am at the CEX.IO atm, is there any better since on cex, fees are really high?

Best cloud mining site = just buy BTC on exchange man Wink
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:48:24 PM

I´m not promoting anything. Just wondering why you and those other screwballs
are so desperate to save people from themselves.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:51:40 PM

Are you suggesting you are not an affiliate for cloudmining.website?

Are you saying that we shouldn't have solidarity and openly and honestly help each other out by discussing accurate information?
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:53:48 PM

I´m not practically begging people to do this or don´t do that like this nutball. LOL.

If they want to click my link they do it otherwise not. It´s not an issue.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:57:48 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2014, 05:24:57 PM by BitUsher

I´m not practically begging people to do this or don´t do that like this nutball. LOL.

If they want to click my link they do it otherwise not. It´s not an issue.

You can do whatever you want and promote whatever you want. I just find it interesting that you first claim that you aren't promoting them and than admit spreading affiliate links.

If you are promoting a good product that you believe in than what is the harm in discussing the numbers openly and honestly?

I'll help you promote your affiliate link if you are right and have turned a profit over the last 5 months mining on the cloud as you indicate. Why so paranoid about my intentions?

***crickets***
galdur

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 04:59:40 PM

Don´t pop a vein. LOL.

TheGeorge

Activity: 133
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2014, 05:07:29 PM

Are you suggesting you are not an affiliate for cloudmining.website?

Are you saying that we shouldn't have solidarity and openly and honestly help each other out by discussing accurate information?

Please let me know what figures u want to openly discuss regarding www.cloudmining.website or PBmining.com.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: