Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:49:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats the best cloud mining site?  (Read 11532 times)
Wusolini
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

no need to carry heavy money bags anymore

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 06:49:18 AM

PBmining is the best, for sure.

but bitcoincloudservices has better prices and daily payout (which is great for highers hash rate but not so good for small ones) + 7 days money back policy

I also tried hashie ... so far looks good, it is lifetime purchase (but they charge fees) ... I like the auto-rebuy option and also you can sell your miners.

erenna

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 07:40:07 AM

So cloudmining.website has daily earnings? What's his ROI?
eger

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 08:30:08 AM

PBmining is very famous, I knew about it from a while from ads on faucets and review sites, CEX.io currently isn't a mining site now but mainly a trading site imo.
There is one called hashle or hashie where you get trial 10 gb but can't withdraw profit except after spending $20 on site but at least provide idea about the site mining process.
BitUsher
Legendary

Activity: 994
Merit: 1034

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 11:03:40 AM

Please be careful and research into cloud mining before spending any money.

https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/gavin-andresen-suspects-ponzi-schemes-bitcoin-cloud-mining/

“How do you know that when you send money to a cloud mining place they are actually dedicating hardware to hashing for you? What stops them from practicing ‘fractional reserve mining’ — reselling the same hardware to eleven different people, and using the money coming in to pay Fantabulous Weekly Returns With Profitability Guaranteed?”

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=739510.0
omnidoge

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 03:13:11 PM

All I know is PBmining
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
November 05, 2014, 04:11:51 PM

In my first contract with cloudminingservice (bought at july 2014) I have already back 90% but actual payout is so low, that I thing ROI roughly in Jan - Feb next year.

erenna

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:44:58 AM

In my first contract with cloudminingservice (bought at july 2014) I have already back 90% but actual payout is so low, that I thing ROI roughly in Jan - Feb next year.

So ROI in 8-9months?

Guys, what do you think about hashprofit.com? Their payback time forecast is 4-7 months with a trial of 200kh/s for a week
Divinespark

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 07:52:10 AM

I have used both PBMining and CEX.io. Both work pretty well.
CEX.io is maybe a touch easier to navigate

.AMEPAY..
█  FAST
█  CONVENIENT
█  SECURE
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
||$600,000
worth of AME
!
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 09:05:29 AM

So ROI in 8-9months?

Guys, what do you think about hashprofit.com? Their payback time forecast is 4-7 months with a trial of 200kh/s for a week

Good news are coming from cloudmining.website. I hope they keep this rate...

Looking good so far

Latest Payout  0.00041926 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-06 00:00:02
Pending Payment  0.00083851 BTC

www.cloudmining.website (ref link removed)

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
marklvest

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 10:25:34 AM

I am at the CEX.IO atm, is there any better since on cex, fees are really high?

Hey dude! you can try other things in mining and engage with the legit and i know PBmining is a legit and you can try it...as many say it very ok and you need to purchase a miimum GHs..and hope you find what you looking for...BTC
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 01:30:37 PM

So ROI in 8-9months?

No, you should only expect a negative ROI or loss from any cloud mining service. I have yet to hear any proof otherwise. Notice how proponents use dishonest representations and misleading suggestions rather than simply discussing examples where they turned a profit by verifying a specific claim.

Product name , date range , rate ? (payout per day and amount invested aren't sufficient to validate claims)

Has there ever been an example of any Bitcoin cloud mining contract in history that has been profitable for the investor?
erenna

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 02:13:10 PM

So ROI in 8-9months?

No, you should only expect a negative ROI or loss from any cloud mining service. I have yet to hear any proof otherwise. Notice how proponents use dishonest representations and misleading suggestions rather than simply discussing examples where they turned a profit by verifying a specific claim.

Product name , date range , rate ? (payout per day and amount invested aren't sufficient to validate claims)

Has there ever been an example of any Bitcoin cloud mining contract in history that has been profitable for the investor?

True, this make me think every time. And even if I'm on cex actually, I agree with you.
TheGeorge

Activity: 133

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:32:35 PM

So ROI in 8-9months?

Below is a proof of profit someone posted in PB mining thread. He invested in PB mining in its early days while everyone was doubting it to be a Ponzi and will vanish with people's money...

Hello everyone!

A few months back I shared the stats on my contracts, so that anyone could have real data to evaluate.
It's with pride that I have now reached ProfitLand in all my contracts Wink

As such, I'm sharing the stats again. The nonbelievers and Ponzi-lovers in here will probably not like them Wink
Since I was also one of the happy winners of Labour Day's giveaway, I'm also sharing the stats on that(bottom part) so you can get a real fell of the maximum profitability PBmining is giving - since there was no investment done on that contract, the profits shown for this contract represent the maximum you could achieve.

The best I can tell you is that by initial expectations - 20 weeks / 4 Months  for breakeven - were not met, but it was still with the 6 months / 26 weeks period that I considered this investment worth the risk.
But that was then. The current numbers are not that good - things got way worst after April 20th, the best price point ever, with only 21 weeks for breakeven Smiley.
I leave you these data so you can all do your own math and risk assessment.
The current average payout per GH/s is still higher than other cloud mining options out there, but it's no longer attractive.

Meanwhile, I will keep enjoying the next 6 months of good profit, before it all turns to mere dust levels. And the giveaway's precious compensation funds Tongue

As for the remaining years, I guess they won't matter that much, but hey, it's still profit Cool

Have a nice Sunday, everyone

U were arguing the same thing yesterday and claimed that at 15% difficult increase www.cloudmining.website will show u profit at 148th day. Today we know that the difficulty increase has been 10%. Still u r claiming that one cant make profit with Cloud Mining ?

I'm not suggesting u anything. I'm merely providing u facts & figures to think logically. We have supplied enough information to U. Now, u please do some math and show us how long should it take to break even with 0.001 BTC/Ghs accounting for the possible difficulty increase Smiley

Certainly:
https://bitcoinwisdom.com/bitcoin/calculator

Loss in profit under this contract
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 30% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 25% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 20% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 18% difficulty increment average will never have a breakeven point.

At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 15% difficulty increment average will never have 147 day breakeven point.
At  0.001 BTC/Ghs a 8% difficulty increment average will never have 88 day breakeven point.

Are you suggesting that we should expect anything below 10% as a running average?

-snip-

Are u hypocrite or trolling for some agenda ?
BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 03:52:10 PM
Last edit: November 06, 2014, 04:28:46 PM by BitUsher

Quote from: TheGeorge link=topic=659686.msg9457735#msg9457735

Below is a proof of profit someone posted in PB mining thread. He invested in PB mining in its early days while everyone was doubting it to be a Ponzi and will vanish with people's money...

There is no need to see "projected" charts of "expected" ROI. Tell me the rate and the date invested and I will simply calculate the profit loss based upon real historical data.

If I take those Price per GH/s rates ranging from 0.00754893 to 0.005300133 in those date ranges and calculate them with real world historical data than none of these contracts resulted in profit as you suggest.

You have been misled and are misleading others spreading a chart which doesn't take into account dynamic increases in difficulty.

U were arguing the same thing yesterday and claimed that at 15% difficult increase www.cloudmining.website will show u profit at 148th day. Today we know that the difficulty increase has been 10%. Still u r claiming that one cant make profit with Cloud Mining ?

The mining difficulty was indeed only 13.84% this last month which was a historical low. One should not expect this month in and month out. Already there is a 11% estimate jump in 12 days setting a pace for a 22-25% difficulty for this month. Notice how the 15% figure has a Breakeven return of 147 days based upon that rate ? This means one month of 13.84 isn't going to turn a profit or even breakeven. One needs and average of at least 5 months of 15% or lower to do this!

Judging from past historical data it is reasonable to suggest investors to expect at least a 20% average difficulty per month. This is a conservative estimate. Go ahead and look at past historical difficulty and see that almost every month had higher than 20% and some over 100%. Yes, as I have already said, it is possible to turn a profit cloud mining. I am merely suggesting that I doubt anyone has done so mining Bitcoin in the past with cloud mining and it is extremely unlikely to happen with any current advertised contracts.

What agenda could I possibly have besides expecting a honest and accurate dialogue of the facts?  

Are u hypocrite or trolling for some agenda ?

To be clear I like bitcoin and am personally invested in it, don't promote any alts, believe it is also almost impossible to profit from buying an asic as well, don't promote any other scheme of PoS/DPoS/ect, don't promote or work for any exchange /money transmitter/Am not a troll...

So let me hear about your wild conspiracy theories as to my intended "agenda".
Wusolini
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 05:55:50 PM

So ROI in 8-9months?
Just rough estimation.

have no experience with them

So ROI in 8-9months?

Im not using dates, names and numbers just to keep my privacy. ... I don't like sharing details with strangers, especially when it's about money ...
So its up to you if believe me or not. Moreover, to be honest,  Im not 100% sure whether will reach ROI alone (so far seems I will) but can tell you most of profit came from ref. earnings (thats a pure profit).   

I can give you ratios of my contract
invest (x), received (y), last payout (z)

y / x = 0,89478166 ( this is my 90% invest back)
z / x = 0,00442469  this was payout nr. 125 (days)

That's all Im willing to provide you.

BitUsher
Legendary

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:19:50 PM

Quote from: Wusolini link=topic=659686.msg9459117#msg9459117

Im not using dates, names and numbers just to keep my privacy. ... I don't like sharing details with strangers, especially when it's about money ...
So its up to you if believe me or not. Moreover, to be honest,  Im not 100% sure whether will reach ROI alone (so far seems I will) but can tell you most of profit came from ref. earnings (thats a pure profit).  

Well sure, being an affiliate can be profitable, but isn't it essentially a ponzi/pyramid scheme if no one has profited from the mining itself?

My questions has nothing to do with specific details of what people invested but merely asking for a date of contract purchase and the advertised rate. Your privacy is intact as you could say your friend took a contract for unknown BTC on this date at this rate.
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:24:47 PM

Cloudmining.Website is looking good so far

Witdrawal to wallet next monday

This for 30 GHS

Latest Payout  0.00041926 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-06 00:00:02

amaqra11

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:37:53 PM

i think cex.io is the best !
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:41:35 PM

i think cex.io is the best !

Cex is very good but I never managed to mine shift there  Grin

kotwica666
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035

View Profile
November 06, 2014, 06:43:32 PM

Cloudmining.Website is looking good so far

Witdrawal to wallet next monday

This for 30 GHS

Latest Payout  0.00041926 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-06 00:00:02

Yep! Same here for 20 GHS:

Latest Payout  0.0002795 BTC
Latest Payout Date  2014-11-06 00:00:02

Price is still 0.001 BTC per GHs but can change any moment.
For everyone who want to invest in Cloudmining.Website here: is my referral.

Just waiting for monday (withdrawal day).. to buy more Smiley

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████