Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:35:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 05:54:04 AM

Ferx........sent you the pic you requested in PM and did not hear back from you.

Did you get it?
Yes i got it, i am sorry, i had some crazy days, i will ask the guys who are taking care of premine to send them to you now

no worries man, most of mine are the same:-)

Thanks!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 10:44:22 AM

AllCrypt fixed the deposits, I guess we're not forked! Whew!

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:13:41 PM

Ferx........sent you the pic you requested in PM and did not hear back from you.

Did you get it?
Yes i got it, i am sorry, i had some crazy days, i will ask the guys who are taking care of premine to send them to you now

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:16:02 PM

I'm really starting to give up on this coin, nothing selling, the wallet always going out of sync.  So Sad!  Sad

waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:21:25 PM

I'm really starting to give up on this coin, nothing selling, the wallet always going out of sync.  So Sad!  Sad

Marty,

We are currently working on an announcement that will most certainly change this coin for the better. Our legal team is drafting the paperwork.

Lucas
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 07:27:12 PM

Marty,

We are currently working on an announcement that will most certainly change this coin for the better. Our legal team is drafting the paperwork.

Lucas

It's not even that, it's the wallet going out of sync while mining.  I was out of town over the weekend, lost hours and hours of mining time, then again yesterday, the wallet went out of sync again.  More hours lost.  This coin is costing me much more that I have ever made on it.  I have had to redownload the blockchain a dozen times.  Very frustrating.

WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 09:15:28 PM

The allcrypt exchange is buying coins from me at 100 sat per coin. The promised rate was a minimum of 10 $ per coin. This coin shouldn't die so early. Dev please wake up and work something out.
if we will judge based on this things i saw a guy who is selling each wac for 1 btc, lets be real here, we all kow that anybody can do some stupid offer like this without taking any risk

ROFL, /nod, /grin...  It is a notification marker.  

I do believe this coin has folks behind it that can do that if they are in it for the long haul.

WORE.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:01:55 AM

Giving this one more shot.  If the wallet goes out of sync while I'm mining this time I'm done.  Seems to me nothing is moving with this coin at all.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:13:43 PM

Did you get it?

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!

Guys.......would be REALLY nice if you would do what you say you are going to do.  I am now wasting further time having to follow up with this everyday!!
IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:07:48 PM

Did you get it?

Thanks!

Still nothing brother!!

Guys.......would be REALLY nice if you would do what you say you are going to do.  I am now wasting further time having to follow up with this everyday!!

K, thanks.......it did come through finally, but FYI it was short 4 coins.
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:38:23 AM

You can find the release from Wacminerals' CEO here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2yfl56ciala74vu/Press%20Release.pdf
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:43:52 AM

That is all well and good, but if you don't fix the issues with the wallet going out of sync while solo mining, no one is going to mine it!!! 

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 12:45:19 AM

That is all well and good, but if you don't fix the issues with the wallet going out of sync while solo mining, no one is going to mine it!!! 

Marty, Ive had two different machines running solo mining on r9 280x's and had no issues with the wallet syncing. Also, we are planning to release an upgrade for the wallet soon and developments on waccoin silver.
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 01:37:11 PM

OK solo mined for 12 hours at 5.5 Mh/s, net .5 WACG.  If there was any movement at all on the exchanges I might be tempted to throw more hashpower at the coin.  But the exchange on this coin is DEAD!! 

swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 06:43:18 PM

OK solo mined for 12 hours at 5.5 Mh/s, net .5 WACG.  If there was any movement at all on the exchanges I might be tempted to throw more hashpower at the coin.  But the exchange on this coin is DEAD!! 

I don't understand why you continue to mine this.  You yourself have pointed out the reasons several times why this coin will not succeed!  A dev can't mine 1/3 of all coins, put an absurd price on it and then have such strict mining rewards. It just can't work that way. 

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 07:49:46 PM

I don't understand why you continue to mine this.  You yourself have pointed out the reasons several times why this coin will not succeed!  A dev can't mine 1/3 of all coins, put an absurd price on it and then have such strict mining rewards. It just can't work that way. 

On one hand the DEVs have really been trying with this coin, that really means a lot.  But alas, it has gotten (or maybe has always been) not worth mining.

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:07:42 PM

On one hand the DEVs have really been trying with this coin, that really means a lot.  But alas, it has gotten (or maybe has always been) not worth mining.

Thank you Marty. It may be hard to assimilate, but once GCCICB is fully operational, you will be able to obtain a credit through your waccoin, and such credit will be in USD (not crypto), Waccoin is a long term vehicle of investment. Is there any other coin in the market that will give you 10% dig profits of a gold mine ? I appreciate you being here since day 1. There are huge plans for this coin. It does not depend on volume or mining power, the businessman behind this coin are working tirelessly to make Waccoin the next big thing. Bitcoin started as a dream, you can recall a pizza selling for several thousand BTC, it was worth nothing. We already have been accepted and paid IO into bittrex, that market should see something better. Id be happy to answer further questions
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 08:11:15 PM

I guess the real issue for mining is, no reward!!  It costs way more to mine than it's worth!! 

swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 09:04:38 PM

Thank you Marty. It may be hard to assimilate, but once GCCICB is fully operational, you will be able to obtain a credit through your waccoin, and such credit will be in USD (not crypto), Waccoin is a long term vehicle of investment. Is there any other coin in the market that will give you 10% dig profits of a gold mine ? I appreciate you being here since day 1. There are huge plans for this coin. It does not depend on volume or mining power, the businessman behind this coin are working tirelessly to make Waccoin the next big thing. Bitcoin started as a dream, you can recall a pizza selling for several thousand BTC, it was worth nothing. We already have been accepted and paid IO into bittrex, that market should see something better. Id be happy to answer further questions

If this giant group of people is working "tirelessly" why is there no attention for this coin?  Why is no one mining it?  Why is it on no big exchange?  Why is it so hard to mine, even though there are going to be so many coins?  It DOES matter about volume and mining power though, I think that's what you don't understand here.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
james42

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2014, 08:42:57 AM

This coin has been added to Bittrex, advise anyone who has managed to mine any of this absurd coin to dump them before the dev does
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: