Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:35:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
ferx2005

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:50:45 AM

Just a bit of background about myself (dev) :

uy.linkedin.com/in/lucaslugo/ (Linkedin profile)

Involvement in the business world:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Barcelona-intend-to-play-exhibition-match-in-India/articleshow/11482699.cms

http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/barca-to-play-in-india-in-may-or-june/

We are not into crypto currency for the short run. Personal info is posted, if anyone has questions i can be reached via email at lugolm@gmail.com or via whatsapp at +549 1131363924
I think to put your mobile phone number its too much but thanks!
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:55:50 AM

Dudes.......and you guys are wasting people's time by having the broken wallet in the OP!!  It does NOT work, once I figured out how to fricken download the damn working one from Github it synced in 30 seconds flat.  All this after wasting 30 minutes trying to get the damn wallet listed in the OP to work cause you just kept telling everyone it was working.

Come on man........you need to respect people's time better than this!

I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you.

GRAWVtHFHJf7issWhBH8DyNYRmayanx5k3

Can you tell me too man, why is the coin so expensive to mine?  It seems insane what little can be earned!  I mined all day with some serious hash and got just 30 coins.......sucked too cause I lost even those with a corrupted wallet I had not backed up yet:-(  I would mine this coin, but my god it seems expensive!!
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 11:04:58 AM

I to had wallet issues all day yesterday.  Finally downloaded the github version and it synced.  What I still don't understand is the rewards.  I threw 15 Mh/s at the pool, found 29 blocks and made .25 coin.  Yesterday before the reset rewards were 1 and .333333 today they are .001 and .003.  Like IMJim I'm starting to feel like I'm wasting my time.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 01:10:49 PM

Just for the hell of it I threw 15 Mh/s solo mining.  In the past 2 hours I have mined 31 blocks for a total reward of 0.26250751 WACG

I'm sorry, something just doesn't seem right to me.  You have a coin with 600 Million coins, a 200 Million Pre-Mine and for my 2 hours work and 15 Mh/s I have 1/4 of a coin.

I would like to thank Lucas for the help he offered on getting my wallet up and running, But to me it's all about the ROI on my equipment, and I can make much more mining on coinmine then I can here.  Usually early innovators are rewarded for, well being early innovators with larger coin rewards.  This coin seems like  it's backwards.  I know the DEVs are saying the target is $10/WACG, but until there is a block explorer and the address of the pre-mine is posted, I can't see that happening.

I just find it very hard to support a coin that shows no potential for profit.  Maybe I'll wait until it's established and the reward is higher.

Just my 2 SAT!!!

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:41:02 PM

Just for the hell of it I threw 15 Mh/s solo mining.  In the past 2 hours I have mined 31 blocks for a total reward of 0.26250751 WACG

I'm sorry, something just doesn't seem right to me.  You have a coin with 600 Million coins, a 200 Million Pre-Mine and for my 2 hours work and 15 Mh/s I have 1/4 of a coin.

I would like to thank Lucas for the help he offered on getting my wallet up and running, But to me it's all about the ROI on my equipment, and I can make much more mining on coinmine then I can here.  Usually early innovators are rewarded for, well being early innovators with larger coin rewards.  This coin seems like  it's backwards.  I know the DEVs are saying the target is $10/WACG, but until there is a block explorer and the address of the pre-mine is posted, I can't see that happening.

I just find it very hard to support a coin that shows no potential for profit.  Maybe I'll wait until it's established and the reward is higher.

Just my 2 SAT!!!

I dont know if you realized but the reward grows with de difficulty, this is made like that to make it more fare for people who will start to mine the coin in a late stage, about premine we are waiting to have a nice block explorer, it is and it will be absolutelly transparent, all the premine is made for a reason, its has companies behind. Other thing is that we will not make anything to make the company dirty, this is not a joke, its not just a coin that yu can desapear and dump premine, its a real company wit real people behind, with tons of contracts with very influent people. I invite you to google waccoin europe limited, you will find Lucas Lugo name on it, its the same guy that left his personal mobile phone in an earlier post. And of course we will suport the people who believe and trust us. The coin as you well know its not the best in many things, but in the bussiness area i doubt some alt coin has the posibilities and the contacts we have.

Dudes.......and you guys are wasting people's time by having the broken wallet in the OP!!  It does NOT work, once I figured out how to fricken download the damn working one from Github it synced in 30 seconds flat.  All this after wasting 30 minutes trying to get the damn wallet listed in the OP to work cause you just kept telling everyone it was working.

Come on man........you need to respect people's time better than this!

I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you.

GRAWVtHFHJf7issWhBH8DyNYRmayanx5k3

Can you tell me too man, why is the coin so expensive to mine?  It seems insane what little can be earned!  I mined all day with some serious hash and got just 30 coins.......sucked too cause I lost even those with a corrupted wallet I had not backed up yet:-(  I would mine this coin, but my god it seems expensive!!

You will be rewarded my friend, don’t worry, I promise it to you, but just give us some time because we personally don’t have this amount of coins and still we cannot touch the premine till we will make everything clear, give as some days, you’ll not regret

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:53:33 PM

Yes, it was kinda like BONE, higher the DIFF the higher the reward.  Problem was they had no miners and the reward never increased.

So here we are, the miners who have been here since the beginning, and it's our cost of electric that will make this coin look attractive to other miners.

Why should I mine this coin for fractions of a WACG?  I should I waste my 50Mh/s mining this when I can make much more mining something else?

I'm not bashing your coin at all, I'm just saying that for me I can't get my head around why I should mine this coin right now?  Please explain why I should waste my hashpower to make it better for miners who come along after we establish the coin.

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:59:50 PM

Yes, it was kinda like BONE, higher the DIFF the higher the reward.  Problem was they had no miners and the reward never increased.

So here we are, the miners who have been here since the beginning, and it's our cost of electric that will make this coin look attractive to other miners.

Why should I mine this coin for fractions of a WACG?  I should I waste my 50Mh/s mining this when I can make much more mining something else?

I'm not bashing your coin at all, I'm just saying that for me I can't get my head around why I should mine this coin right now?  Please explain why I should waste my hashpower to make it better for miners who come along after we establish the coin.
I personally will buy your mined wacs for 10 USD each in bitcoins or some other payment, because i know personally how this will work and what will i get for it, make numbers and you’ll see that its kind of the same profitable or even more than any other coin, just make the numbers please, the coin will never be sold under 10 USD, and don’t be in a hurry to diff increase because reward will also increase but its not lineal so each time will increase a little bit less to give even more value to the coin, i thank you for your support and any doubt i will answer as fast as possible or lucas (dev) will
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:04:26 PM

But once the coin hits exchanges the price will be set by the pump and dumpers. 

gofoter

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:07:28 PM

Yeah,that's how the story will look like after it gets on the exchanges.I'm curious when it will be added on one.

wildmWACCEO

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:43:17 PM

Hi all, I am Martin Wild the CEO of WAC Coin and also of WAC Minerals Europe. I can see I've had a few comments and some questions. Some regarding my MMA/Boxing work and why I chose to be involved, at least one regarding my pink tie and that it must be expensive and another one I saw stating that "man I must be busy".

Firstly I am UK based but have worked in most regions across the globe for various software companies, typically American ones wishing to grow into new regions through partnerships. I am used to working for blue chip corporates with a lot of budgets and large teams…..I could go on but if you're really that interested you can feel free to check out my profile on Linkedin I have a few recommendations from people I've worked for and with, you can see my background and interests for yourselves.

Comments relating to me personally:

1) The tie is an old one and it belonged to my father who passed away several years ago, it's one of my favourites as he wore it a lot. I don't have many things that belonged to him. It was from Marks & Spencers which is a UK brand.

2) Yes I am busy and I like it that way, I am used to running software companies and managing multiple regions so I am kind of used to it I guess. I also do various other things that I won't go into but my primary concern and primary work shall be working with WAC Coin and WAC Minerals and bringing them up to an acceptable level of standards in terms of product and support…..clearly we aren't there yet.

3) Yes I am an MC for MMA and Boxing brands and honestly I'm not ashamed of that. I've been a fight fan for a long time now going back to the golden days for boxing which in my opinion was the Hagler, Hearns, Duran, Leonard days. I got involved in the industry some years ago whilst selling some Ticketing software to an MMA brand owner, he had an event scheduled and his regular MC let him down, after one particular conference call he asked me if I'd be interested in trying the mic at an event as he thought I had an interesting voice, as soon as I figured he wasn't hitting on me I agreed.
I started with that show to 350 people and still do that brand today as well as many others across the UK and Ireland. I enjoy the shows and enjoy interacting with the crowd, if I'm honest it's one hell of a buzz.

My personal email address is martinwld@aol.com and if any of you want to contact me with questions, concerns or want an MC for an event I'm your man.

We are working hard to make the best possible product that we can and I hope you'll join us at some point.

Martin
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:59:31 PM

But once the coin hits exchanges the price will be set by the pump and dumpers. 
From where there will be pumpers and dumpers?? this coin is designed not to have this kind of troubles, the price will be suported by the bank who will have the greatest part of premine and will not let the coin fall or pump too much, this coin is to evoid speculation and be used as really reliable way to save money or make transactions, other good part of premine will be used (transparentlly) for marketing, this will benefit all the comunity not just us.
Talking about other question: the reason for the big final number of coins, we want the coin to be mined to be for very long time and it doesnt have halving rate, the formula for reward will be the same all the mining life of the coin.
So of course there will not be big pumps or dumps, because it will be very easy to see whos fault it is and as i said before we have no interest in make our name dirty, becuse is not just the name of an altcoin but also is the name of the company.
The main propose of the coin is to be used by big entities like banks or reliable markets online, as you know they cannot risk with a fluctuating coin. Thats why the price will be stable, and it will benefit all our comunity. Of course there will be some fluctuations, as they are in the strongest coin in the world like pounds, dollar, euro, ruble.

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:04:36 PM

If this coin gets on an exchange there will be dumpers!!  You will have pools/farms/and high hash ASIC miners will will want to dump everything they mine.  There is no way to stop it...  That will drive the price down, just like so many coin have seen

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 04:28:31 PM

If this coin gets on an exchange there will be dumpers!!  You will have pools/farms/and high hash ASIC miners will will want to dump everything they mine.  There is no way to stop it...  That will drive the price down, just like so many coin have seen
I chalenge the to do it, its impossible, if somebody want to make sugestion personally or have some real interest or something to propouse my skype is FERX159
deanpreese66

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:42:26 PM

Wallet does not sync

please correct

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 05:54:02 PM

Wallet does not sync

please correct

Download the new wallet from github.  It will sync.

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:01:32 PM

Wallet does not sync

please correct

thanks madmartyk for the help! for the wallet to sync download it from https://github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold/archive/master.zip in release folder youll find the wallet, but if you had the old client please go to Run>%appdata% and with the wallet closed delete WaccoinGold folder, then open the new wallet, add nodes and thats it Smiley
deanpreese66

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:05:28 PM

Wallet does not sync

please correct

NOPE  ... in correct or no genesis block found
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:25:10 PM

There is one inside the release folder, it worked for me after I deleted everything from the folder in appdata/roaming

WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:27:17 PM

I chalenge the to do it, its impossible, if somebody want to make sugestion personally or have some real interest or something to propouse my skype is FERX159

You're going to be upset when someone writes an optimized kernel for sgminer.  However I've noted even on the Silver version of the coin it really isn't all about mhz, running to fast can result in failure to detect a share with your algo's.

So what happened to CreXser.com?  Why was it so slow when it was up?  I would have thought that your sites would have been built on machines with much more bandwidth.  Is the subtle things that make me think that there may not be big powerful people and big corporations actually behind this, in most cases they would have a few extra IP's in their block for corporate internet services to provide a simple webserver and many more nodes internationally not to mention putting up their own pool with more bandwidth on faster hardware.  Elaborate 419 does come to mind yet I'm not that quick to judge.
swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:28:36 PM

I personally will buy your mined wacs for 10 USD each in bitcoins or some other payment, because i know personally how this will work and what will i get for it, make numbers and you’ll see that its kind of the same profitable or even more than any other coin, just make the numbers please, the coin will never be sold under 10 USD, and don’t be in a hurry to diff increase because reward will also increase but its not lineal so each time will increase a little bit less to give even more value to the coin, i thank you for your support and any doubt i will answer as fast as possible or lucas (dev) will

A coin with 600M total supply never being sold under $10 US?  Keep dreaming.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: