Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:38:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 05:25:49 PM

WACG has flatlined on Bittrex, I expect to see it added to the "Upcoming wallet removals" soon.  There is nothing going on with this coin at all.

Most of the community is focused on the SYSCOIN launch(s).  On the plus side at least trading in not disabled.

That is really turning out to be a clusterfuck!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 06:47:35 PM

WACG has flatlined on Bittrex, I expect to see it added to the "Upcoming wallet removals" soon.  There is nothing going on with this coin at all.

Most of the community is focused on the SYSCOIN launch(s).  On the plus side at least trading in not disabled.

But no one is looking at this coin.  There is nothing happening with it.  You may be the only one mining it!!

IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:11:14 PM

That's the understatement of the year!  It has been comical though watching how people are dealing with all the problems over there, never seen such immaturity in my life as I do in crypto land!
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 07:19:29 PM

That's the understatement of the year!  It has been comical though watching how people are dealing with all the problems over there, never seen such immaturity in my life as I do in crypto land!

If would be funny if there wasn't a $750,000 ICO involved!!  That is one hell of a payday!!

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:12:39 PM

If would be funny if there wasn't a $750,000 ICO involved!!  That is one hell of a payday!!

Yeah no doubt, not much funny about the situation......but how some are dealing with it.......that's a bit of a different story:-)
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:16:22 PM

Yeah no doubt, not much funny about the situation......but how some are dealing with it.......that's a bit of a different story:-)

I'm not an investor, but I did solo mine some blocks.  I can feel their pain from the problems we have had here.  Take the drama here and times is by 1000...  It's sad.

IMJim
Legendary

View Profile
August 18, 2014, 08:48:25 PM

I'm not an investor, but I did solo mine some blocks.  I can feel their pain from the problems we have had here.  Take the drama here and times is by 1000...  It's sad.

Yeah, I'd say........this drama, 23 pages in a month....that drama WOW pages in a day!  It is sad how some people deal with this stuff, I don't think I have ever experienced such immaturity as I have in crypto.......it's really unbelievable!

To be honest, Sys was the first coin I wanted to partake as an IPO investor.  Never done an IPO before and all I ever hear are horror stories, so I have stayed clear.  Sys sounded so damn good I was gonna take the plunge, but the forgot about it till the IPO was over.

Then I noticed a certain coin I was mining went from earning me around 2k in coins a day, to over 15k a day........everyone's resources went to Sys and I think perhaps another couple coins.  I mined this other coin for about 24 hours and then sold them, turned around and picked up 20k of Sys for around 400 sats.....so in the end I guess I did invest, but fortunately because of the FUD......got in cheaper than IPO price anyways.

I am willing to bet that this coin will still do well, another unbelievable occurrence too common around here is how fast people turn from negative to positive when things start working again.  A lot of people are saying it can't recover from this, but that is just complete crap.......people change their minds SOOOOOOO damn fast in crypto land......THAT is comical to watch:-)

Always nice bumping into you bud!
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2014, 03:35:06 AM

people change their minds SOOOOOOO damn fast in crypto land......

It is amazing what money can do...
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 01:09:46 AM

Something tells me this one is DEAD!!

WORE

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:15:31 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2014, 08:24:51 AM by WORE

WACG has just been removed from AllCrypt.com and will not be considered for reinstatement.

We received a support request stating "Due to a problem caused by the old developer we had to reset genesis block of Waccoin Gold, i need you to get in touch, send us you old wallet.dat and upgrade the daemon so we can restore your coins for you not to have troubles with users. please contact me for more information."

If anyone thinks an exchange will actually send you a copy of their wallet.dat file (basically allowing them to forevermore liquidate the coins as they now have hundreds of private keys) you are, as I told the requester, batshit crazy.

The reply I received was:
THATS YOUR CHOCICE. THE COINS YOU HAVE WILL NOT WORK, YOU CAN CHECK IT OUT
BY YOURSELF, ENTER https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=659758.0 AND YOU
WILL SEE MY EMAIL IN THE MAIN POST AS A CONTACT EMAIL, I AM TALKING ABOUT
YOUR WACCOIN GOLD WALLET.DAT, JUST TO REPLACE YOUR OLD COINS WITH NEW ONES

So, if our only option is to intentionally commit one of the largest security breaches an exchange can have, then we're out. And have no need for a coin that had to reset a genesis block and then request the wallet.dat to "replace" the coins.

I'll admit, it also sounds fishy and scammy as I see no mention of that ass backwards method of fixing the issue (maybe I missed it?), but given the coin is utterly dead anyway, and bittrex is delisting it, and we have a zero balance, it's not worth the time.

They got hosed early on by trying to get a dev's they paid that walked with the money on the silver coin, there was what looked to be a second phase of that on an inside job, they are not really savy when it comes to interoperability of a blockchain which forced a genesis block reset, but they do have the potential to back it with something solid, (precious metals) and that is something we don't even have with our fiat paper money.  I'd hate to see potential like that fail due to lack of technical ability or utter lack of honesty, the benefit to humanity is well worth the risk.  We just need to connect honest technical ability with the juice these guys can put together...  

Waccoin, asking an exchange for the file is a bit of a tall order, but I'm sure they can meet you half the way with a remote client on their wallet hosting machine (showmypc.com).  Take a screen cap of the wallet totals and send them the coin to distribute, there is no counterfeit crypto coin unless you are looking for the original 90k stolen balance from the premine.

AllCrypt, they are pretty gunshy on getting screwed again, these guys need some technical expertise because they can back it, just needs a bit of a push in the right direction.  They seem to want to audit internally and run a clean gig.

Consider this is the money biz, and banks deal with this 'take the money and run' crap all the time.
WORE

View Profile
August 21, 2014, 07:17:21 AM

Something tells me this one is DEAD!!

Is dead when the community turns their back, but ya gotta look at the big picture here.
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:19:43 AM

wallet works strange.. it never fully syncs ,, or? 

6723 blocks currenty 2 hours behind

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:57:24 PM

A lot of times that happens when no blocks have been found.  That means no one is mining this coin.

WORE

View Profile
August 26, 2014, 04:05:50 AM

A lot of times that happens when no blocks have been found.  That means no one is mining this coin.

Yes, no one for two hours has been mining it, because everyone jumped to the Syscoin launch.

Not sure how that one will pan out, the IPO was setup for 512 sats, and it has been hanging around 400 for a few days now.  They spoke of increasing block rewards and I think that might just have the opposite effect for the SYS/BTC value as they are not short on hashing power.  The coin has a lot of steam built on an interesting idea, lets hope it doesn't turn out to be just hot air.
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 05:16:21 AM

didnt not got coins yet.. I sentet .dat to ferx2005@gmail.com
got new wallet
Please this kind of comments just send them in PM to me, thank you. Please tell me whats your email and i will check the inbox
WORE

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:27:20 PM

didnt not got coins yet.. I sentet .dat to ferx2005@gmail.com
got new wallet
Please this kind of comments just send them in PM to me, thank you. Please tell me whats your email and i will check the inbox

Block explorer is at 7756
Pool is at 7807
My client is at 7756

Bittrex wallet disabled.  Problems?
ptic-1

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:42:11 PM

wrong wallet?

ptic-1

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 12:50:58 PM

wrong wallet?

is wallet good? I resynced

WORE

View Profile
August 29, 2014, 01:26:59 PM

Watching the market I think there's market manipulation on both parts in this, folks sell short to themselves because they want to buy at a low price because it is so tough to mine this.  Then there is an instance where it is sold at a higher price but it is short lived.  Me thinks a currency backed by something more than hot air is a pipe dream.
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2014, 06:09:24 AM

HELLO PEOPLE! I AM SORRY I DIDN'T ENTER BEFORE, i am on a bussiness trip to close some big deals for waccoin, unfortunatelly when i tried to put a farm with whom we closed deales for mining the coin in big scale the pool collapsed and the blockchain took wrong blocks, i am working on it very hard, i hope i will manage it between today and tomorrow. Dont panic, the coins will be good and the blockchain doesnt need to be restarted, its just a conflict with the pool, now i am working on making our own pool and repairing the blockchain
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: