Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 08:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
waccoin (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:43:13 PM

Wallet syncs once the node is added, please delete de %appdata% folder and sync with node 216.224.166.17 , you may also contact me directly at lugolm@gmail.com 
swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 08:50:17 PM

Wallet syncs once the node is added, please delete de %appdata% folder and sync with node 216.224.166.17 , you may also contact me directly at lugolm@gmail.com 

Dev's Twitter if anyone was interested:
https://twitter.com/simply_lucas

I'm still curious why the CEO is also an MMA announcer.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:09:32 PM

The CEO of Wacminerals LLC (Registered in the United States) is Rodolfo Lascano, very reputable lawyer. Martin Wild was recently appointed CEO in Europe. He is tied to the sports industry, and has a lengthy background in technology. I myself, on my spare time play football , Martin also announces contact sports as a hobby. I do believe everyone here has hobbies aside from their day to day job.
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 09:53:45 PM

Tried reloading the blockchain, still get no source block available.

waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:43:23 PM

We are currently generating two extra nodes, those having issues please try the wallet included in github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold under the release folder
vanish9

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 10:56:29 PM

We are currently generating two extra nodes, those having issues please try the wallet included in github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold under the release folder

Thanks, wacc.pool.mn has been updated.

AllAltNews

Activity: 60

Follow @AllAltNews on Twitter and Facebook!

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:00:11 PM

200.000.000 coins premine? WHAT THE?

You wrote:

Max Coins: 600 Million– A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards

I checked the code. 200 million premine. Ahahaha. This will fail in an instant.

Dev collects 200m premine but bounties are 20 coin or less...mostly under 5 coins. 

Aero - Innovation, Progression and Excellence!
Next big thing? AeroME, read the Whitepaper
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 11:15:17 PM

The premine is not going to the DEV. GCCICB will begin offering financing projects for the community in the next couple of days. Also we are launching a series of benefits. This is a not a pre mine pump and dump, and no intention to hide it. If you don't like it, simply don't mine it, we will not risk a company and personal reputation to make a quick buck, we are in this to make it right. Questions will be answered as they come. Many criticized dark coin  when it came out, and now support it.
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:22:57 PM

tell me more please.

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
zugvogel21

Activity: 995
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2014, 11:26:56 PM

What is the block reward I have not downloaded a wallet yet?

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
hnlzb2010

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 12:28:24 AM

With the premine, and the reward only 1 or .3333 coins
I mined a whole day with 30M only reward 30 coins
Don't you think it's too less????
ferx2005

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 02:55:56 AM

I have a node for this coin, i know this people personally and the premine is 100% transparent, even if it is possible to hide like most of the coins, there are big plans for it, it will be posted here for the community every move of it. It’s made transparent because it will go to a bank for giving credits for development of any kind of apps, and for other areas too, this premine its also made to maintain price an control speculation. This is just a very diferent coin, something that nobody else saw before.  For everybody who trust this coin I leave the node: ferox.asuscomm.com:23924 and I tell you that you will never regret choosing this coin, and for whom who doesn’t trust I understand, its not so easy to believe, but if there were no risky people who believes in crazy projects not even bitcoin will exist now. 
bigc1984

Activity: 658
Merit: 534

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:02:06 AM

I have a node for this coin, i know this people personally and the premine is 100% transparent, even if it is possible to hide like most of the coins, there are big plans for it, it will be posted here for the community every move of it. It’s made transparent because it will go to a bank for giving credits for development of any kind of apps, and for other areas too, this premine its also made to maintain price an control speculation. This is just a very diferent coin, something that nobody else saw before.  For everybody who trust this coin I leave the node: ferox.asuscomm.com:23924 and I tell you that you will never regret choosing this coin, and for whom who doesn’t trust I understand, its not so easy to believe, but if there were no risky people who believes in crazy projects not even bitcoin will exist now. 

aahahha 200 million premine??  HAHAH.. fuck off
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:43:16 AM

Many have brought up the fact that you can't mine shit of this coin and no responds have been made?!  I too mined this coin with some good juice and got a whole 30 coins for a days worth of mining.  You guys premined TWO HUNDRED MILLION coins and we can't get shit with GOOD mining equipment......what the hell interest is left for early adopters and miners?  This is ridiculous as most are pointing out!

With 600 million total coins, can't see me EVER earning back the money from these 30 coins that I spent to mine them!  You guys might make a pretty penny off your RIDICULOUS and ABSURB premine but there is absolutely NO incentive to mine this coin and correct me if I am wrong, I am new around here.......but doesn't this coin need the miners to drive the blockchain along??
dfirst179

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:51:07 AM

I have a node for this coin, i know this people personally and the premine is 100% transparent, even if it is possible to hide like most of the coins, there are big plans for it, it will be posted here for the community every move of it. It’s made transparent because it will go to a bank for giving credits for development of any kind of apps, and for other areas too, this premine its also made to maintain price an control speculation. This is just a very diferent coin, something that nobody else saw before.  For everybody who trust this coin I leave the node: ferox.asuscomm.com:23924 and I tell you that you will never regret choosing this coin, and for whom who doesn’t trust I understand, its not so easy to believe, but if there were no risky people who believes in crazy projects not even bitcoin will exist now.  

aahahha 200 million premine??  HAHAH.. fuck off

another problem is the OP state accepted to be on bittrex and allcrypt but here we are still nothing after days of announcement of acceptance when integration doesnt take that long less than a day so this is nothing more than a big bluff.  also no reason to believe your business story anyways when theres no way to verify you are who you claim you are, we have see many business backed coins come and scam and youre not the last of those scam coins either.  shill accounts dont help your credibility either bud and the investors that helped you with this project and yourself are gonna be the ones to dump the 200m premine lol

ps im the real Martin Wild so will the real Martin Wild please stand up lol
IMJim
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:55:20 AM

Dudes.......and you guys are wasting people's time by having the broken wallet in the OP!!  It does NOT work, once I figured out how to fricken download the damn working one from Github it synced in 30 seconds flat.  All this after wasting 30 minutes trying to get the damn wallet listed in the OP to work cause you just kept telling everyone it was working.

Come on man........you need to respect people's time better than this!
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:02:02 AM

Many have brought up the fact that you can't mine shit of this coin and no responds have been made?!  I too mined this coin with some good juice and got a whole 30 coins for a days worth of mining.  You guys premined TWO HUNDRED MILLION coins and we can't get shit with GOOD mining equipment......what the hell interest is left for early adopters and miners?  This is ridiculous as most are pointing out!

With 600 million total coins, can't see me EVER earning back the money from these 30 coins that I spent to mine them!  You guys might make a pretty penny off your RIDICULOUS and ABSURB premine but there is absolutely NO incentive to mine this coin and correct me if I am wrong, I am new around here.......but doesn't this coin need the miners to drive the blockchain along??

Actually the coin is made to be hard to mine because there are people who are putting very big companies and lands to give real value to this coin. Some of the land behind this coin worth more than you can imagine. The idea is to put all this good as a warranty so as you can understand we cannot risk to with having some people very big mining power and dump the price of our coins. Of course we will make profit as well with it, this is a business and this is not a secret, everybody here is here because of the money but this is a long term project with a lot of important people behind it. Just try to see the reality, everything is managed by big companies, I don’t know if you know but there is one farm in bitcoin who has almost 50% of the production and nobody gives any warranty about it, if they decide to dump everyone who has bitcoins will lose almost all the money. 
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:10:59 AM

Dudes.......and you guys are wasting people's time by having the broken wallet in the OP!!  It does NOT work, once I figured out how to fricken download the damn working one from Github it synced in 30 seconds flat.  All this after wasting 30 minutes trying to get the damn wallet listed in the OP to work cause you just kept telling everyone it was working.

Come on man........you need to respect people's time better than this!

I am very sorry about you wasting your time, please if you start using the coin pass me your wallet i will try to make it up for you.
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:18:32 AM

Dev's Twitter if anyone was interested:
https://twitter.com/simply_lucas

I'm still curious why the CEO is also an MMA announcer.

He is a very nice person and he has tons of very very powerfull contacts, you can check his likedin
waccoin (OP)

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:41:16 AM

Just a bit of background about myself (dev) :

uy.linkedin.com/in/lucaslugo/ (Linkedin profile)

Involvement in the business world:
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/football/top-stories/Barcelona-intend-to-play-exhibition-match-in-India/articleshow/11482699.cms

http://www.totalbarca.com/2012/news/barca-to-play-in-india-in-may-or-june/

We are not into crypto currency for the short run. Personal info is posted, if anyone has questions i can be reached via email at lugolm@gmail.com or via whatsapp at +549 1131363924
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: