Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [WACG] WACCOIN GOLD **POOL WORKING**  (Read 38990 times)
deanpreese66

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:32:01 PM

Wallet does not sync

please correct

Download the new wallet from github.  It will sync.

thanks madmartyk for the help! for the wallet to sync download it from https://github.com/waccoin/waccoin-gold/archive/master.zip in release folder youll find the wallet, but if you had the old client please go to Run>%appdata% and with the wallet closed delete WaccoinGold folder, then open the new wallet, add nodes and thats it Smiley

WOW ... a WHOLE lot of hassle !!!!!  I have 20-30 wallets on my system ... should not be this tough.

ferx2005

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 06:56:36 PM by ferx2005

If this coin gets on an exchange there will be dumpers!!  You will have pools/farms/and high hash ASIC miners will will want to dump everything they mine.  There is no way to stop it...  That will drive the price down, just like so many coin have seen
I chalenge the to do it, its impossible, if somebody want to make sugestion personally or have some real interest or something to propouse my skype is FERX159

You're going to be upset when someone writes an optimized kernel for sgminer.  However I've noted even on the Silver version of the coin it really isn't all about mhz, running to fast can result in failure to detect a share with your algo's.

So what happened to CreXser.com?  Why was it so slow when it was up?  I would have thought that your sites would have been built on machines with much more bandwidth.  Is the subtle things that make me think that there may not be big powerful people and big corporations actually behind this, in most cases they would have a few extra IP's in their block for corporate internet services to provide a simple webserver and many more nodes internationally not to mention putting up their own pool with more bandwidth on faster hardware.  Elaborate 419 does come to mind yet I'm not that quick to judge.
Hello, I understand what you mean, but just think that the companies that are behind this do not dump money, we need to try to make everything work first and then the improvements will come, we are really new in the crypto coins world and we are trying our best, i know that waccoin siver didn’t work as expected, we had some troubles with developers (razormind), they just robed us tons of money for a project and they didn’t make anything of what they were supposed to make (market integration, marketing, technical support, online wallets) everything, even having a legal contract they just disappeared, we are trying to resolve this in the law, but in the mean time we need to make this work somehow by ourselves because as you can understand after this we don’t trust anybody who doesn’t deserve it. I know is not usual project but it’s just 2 days since we managed after a lot of work to make the wallet work with the reward system, just give us a little time. Anyways  there will be a lot of improvement from now on, I am here at your service and every constructive critiques or any questions will be welcomed and answered

Yes, it was kinda like BONE, higher the DIFF the higher the reward.  Problem was they had no miners and the reward never increased.

So here we are, the miners who have been here since the beginning, and it's our cost of electric that will make this coin look attractive to other miners.

Why should I mine this coin for fractions of a WACG?  I should I waste my 50Mh/s mining this when I can make much more mining something else?

I'm not bashing your coin at all, I'm just saying that for me I can't get my head around why I should mine this coin right now?  Please explain why I should waste my hashpower to make it better for miners who come along after we establish the coin.
I personally will buy your mined wacs for 10 USD each in bitcoins or some other payment, because i know personally how this will work and what will i get for it, make numbers and you’ll see that its kind of the same profitable or even more than any other coin, just make the numbers please, the coin will never be sold under 10 USD, and don’t be in a hurry to diff increase because reward will also increase but its not lineal so each time will increase a little bit less to give even more value to the coin, i thank you for your support and any doubt i will answer as fast as possible or lucas (dev) will

A coin with 600M total supply never being sold under $10 US?  Keep dreaming.

How much do you think a bank have in assets?? 6 billion for them is not that much, plust to this it will be like 20 years till 600 million will be mined and this 400 million left will be from the people not from us, and 200 million of the premine is nothing crazy to the bank, that’s why its visible and not hidden…. I am really very sorry that I cannot give you more information that is classified but I know that for normal people this is something hard to believe, but we are talking about mining companies here, real fiscal minerals mining companies, just the fields without producing worth more than this…
madmartyk
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1030

Yes I am a pirate, 300 years too late!

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:49:30 PM

WOW ... a WHOLE lot of hassle !!!!!  I have 20-30 wallets on my system ... should not be this tough.

Only 20 or 30!!  That's nothing!!!  Create a desktop shortcut to the roaming folder, makes adding .conf files a whole lot easier!!

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 06:58:33 PM

Only 20 or 30!!  That's nothing!!!  Create a desktop shortcut to the roaming folder, makes adding .conf files a whole lot easier!!
I am sorry, I know it’s tough but thanks for the effort, you will not regret. We are working on a kind of electrum wallet, so soon this problems will disappear!
WORE

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:17:24 PM

If this coin gets on an exchange there will be dumpers!!  You will have pools/farms/and high hash ASIC miners will will want to dump everything they mine.  There is no way to stop it...  That will drive the price down, just like so many coin have seen
I chalenge the to do it, its impossible, if somebody want to make sugestion personally or have some real interest or something to propouse my skype is FERX159

You're going to be upset when someone writes an optimized kernel for sgminer.  However I've noted even on the Silver version of the coin it really isn't all about mhz, running to fast can result in failure to detect a share with your algo's.

So what happened to CreXser.com?  Why was it so slow when it was up?  I would have thought that your sites would have been built on machines with much more bandwidth.  Is the subtle things that make me think that there may not be big powerful people and big corporations actually behind this, in most cases they would have a few extra IP's in their block for corporate internet services to provide a simple webserver and many more nodes internationally not to mention putting up their own pool with more bandwidth on faster hardware.  Elaborate 419 does come to mind yet I'm not that quick to judge.
Hello, I understand what you mean, but just think that the companies that are behind this do not dump money, we need to try to make everything work first and then the improvements will come, we are really new in the crypto coins world and we are trying our best, i know that waccoin siver didn’t work as expected, we had some troubles with developers (razormind), they just robed us tons of money for a project and they didn’t make anything of what they were supposed to make (market integration, marketing, technical support, online wallets) everything, even having a legal contract they just disappeared, we are trying to resolve this in the law, but in the mean time we need to make this work somehow by ourselves because as you can understand after this we don’t trust anybody who doesn’t deserve it. I know is not usual project but it’s just 2 days since we managed after a lot of work to make the wallet work with the reward system, just give us a little time. Anyways  there will be a lot of improvement from now on, I am here at your service and every constructive critiques or any questions will be welcomed and answered

I have a question, I have under the original release of WACG-QT mined around 100 coins at a block height of 2089, upon looking at your block explorers and the pool I see that the block height is now 509?  Was this a planned fork?
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:20:38 PM

I have a question, I have under the original release of WACG-QT mined around 100 coins at a block height of 2089, upon looking at your block explorers and the pool I see that the block height is now 509?  Was this a planned fork?
no, it wasnt, where did you mine this coins? do you have something to proove it? if you do pleas contact lucas lugo (lugolm@gmail.com) and he will help you and give you your coins back with some interests, im sorry for the trouble.
swainzag

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:21:48 PM

How much do you think a bank have in assets?? 6 billion for them is not that much, plust to this it will be like 20 years till 600 million will be mined and this 400 million left will be from the people not from us, and 200 million of the premine is nothing crazy to the bank, that’s why its visible and not hidden…. I am really very sorry that I cannot give you more information that is classified but I know that for normal people this is something hard to believe, but we are talking about mining companies here, real fiscal minerals mining companies, just the fields without producing worth more than this…

You just can't pre-mine 1/3 of your own coin, say it's worth $10 a pop and start a bank with it.  I mean it's great that you think your 200M pre-mined coins are worth $2 billion dollars. But unfortunately that's not how things worth.  You cannot create wealth out of nothing.

murrayCOIN - The Only Currency Worthy of the Name
WORE

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:25:55 PM

no, it wasnt, where did you mine this coins? do you have something to proove it? if you do pleas contact lucas lugo (lugolm@gmail.com) and he will help you and give you your coins back with some interests, im sorry for the trouble.

I mined them mostly solo and some on the pool, however I see that the trans history on what I mined at the pool is all now been orphaned.  What happened?
ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:31:09 PM

You just can't pre-mine 1/3 of your own coin, say it's worth $10 a pop and start a bank with it.  I mean it's great that you think your 200M pre-mined coins are worth $2 billion dollars. But unfortunately that's not how things worth.  You cannot create wealth out of nothing.
Of course is not out of nothing, the wealth of the companies behind its already made with years of work, the only thing is that they see in our coin a great tool to make intercompany transaction between different world branches, for example the main office of the mining company is in US and the mines are in Argentina, they do have the money that will back up their coins, think about this premine as a kind of share, but of course the ones that will be mined will worth the same, with the exception that anybody who owns them can sell them for the amount they want, neither the bank or the mining company will sell in a trading site their coins, the bank will use them to give credit to users and the miner company to make inter-branches transactions, thats why the coin need to have stable price, it’s kind of hard to explain without  giving you classified data that can cost me my job, but the bank has this money-cash to back up their own coins, that why the price will never go down
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 07:34:58 PM

and FERX2005 will pay $10 for 1 WACG!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:38:25 PM

If you are planning on mining on the http://wacc.pool.mn/, they charge a .1 Fee to transfer coins out.  Being rewards are so low, if you transfer 1 WACG out they are going to take 10% WD fee!!

madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:42:48 PM

* Max Coins: 600 Million– A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards

If you wanted to be open about your coin, 1/3 of the total number of coins for the pre-mine is not a small number.

ferx2005

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 08:56:17 PM

* Max Coins: 600 Million– A small number of coins were pre-mined to reward the community’s involvement, bounties and rewards

If you wanted to be open about your coin, 1/3 of the total number of coins for the pre-mine is not a small number.
I’m sorry about that, when we first made the post we didn’t have the final information from investors of the bank, we in the trading area antes to make just 10k of premine but the money here it’s too big, I will talk with the admin to change the information as I cannot do it, today is holyday in Argentina (independence day), plus that is playing Argentina football team so it’s impossible to solve now, we are waiting to have a good marketing person to remake the post with all the proper and accurate information. Just a little patience please, there are a lot of people involved and working for this project, the thing is that the greatest work is being made in the legal area.
WORE

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 09:09:38 PM
Last edit: July 09, 2014, 10:59:37 PM by WORE

If this coin gets on an exchange there will be dumpers!!  You will have pools/farms/and high hash ASIC miners will will want to dump everything they mine.  There is no way to stop it...  That will drive the price down, just like so many coin have seen

You're going to be upset when someone writes an optimized kernel for sgminer.  However I've noted even on the Silver version of the coin it really isn't all about mhz, running to fast can result in failure to detect a share with your algo's.

So what happened to CreXser.com?  Why was it so slow when it was up?  I would have thought that your sites would have been built on machines with much more bandwidth.  Is the subtle things that make me think that there may not be big powerful people and big corporations actually behind this, in most cases they would have a few extra IP's in their block for corporate internet services to provide a simple webserver and many more nodes internationally not to mention putting up their own pool with more bandwidth on faster hardware.  Elaborate 419 does come to mind yet I'm not that quick to judge.
Hello, I understand what you mean, but just think that the companies that are behind this do not dump money, we need to try to make everything work first and then the improvements will come, we are really new in the crypto coins world and we are trying our best, i know that waccoin siver didn’t work as expected, we had some troubles with developers (razormind), they just robed us tons of money for a project and they didn’t make anything of what they were supposed to make (market integration, marketing, technical support, online wallets) everything, even having a legal contract they just disappeared, we are trying to resolve this in the law, but in the mean time we need to make this work somehow by ourselves because as you can understand after this we don’t trust anybody who doesn’t deserve it. I know is not usual project but it’s just 2 days since we managed after a lot of work to make the wallet work with the reward system, just give us a little time. Anyways  there will be a lot of improvement from now on, I am here at your service and every constructive critiques or any questions will be welcomed and answered

I have a question, I have under the original release of WACG-QT mined around 100 coins at a block height of 2089, upon looking at your block explorers and the pool I see that the block height is now 509?  Was this a planned fork?

I mined them mostly solo and some on the pool, however I see that the trans history on what I mined at the pool is all now been orphaned.  What happened?

The Silver client seems to be behaving the same way and I have almost 30k in WAC Silver, however I see every time I generate a new block the Allcrypt site does reflect it.

I have also included in the email screen shots of what I see on my end, also included a working copy of the database if you would like to save some headache getting peoples coins back to them to the tune of about 1500 blocks worth.
ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2014, 12:02:15 AM

is it just me or has this coin forked???
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:04:15 AM

Why do you think that?

I'm on "blocks" : 594,

WORE

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:38:08 AM

Why do you think that?

I'm on "blocks" : 594,

Because yesterday there was a 281k difficulty at block 2085 they couldn't solve yesterday when they threw uber MHash at it which I ultimately did with a 524k with a couple of R9 280x's running at 980MHZ that took most of the day mining solo, then they brought back the blockchain and the pool back from 2085 without checking the blockchain first to see that it had been solved.  Yes, it forked. 

"Was this a planned fork?"

"no, it wasn't"

They have a copy of the database, this coin is not about MHZ being tossed at it to solve a block, going to fast will result in missing share detection.  This much is new and could likely be key to defeat the asic script miners.

karimdr2

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 12:46:25 AM

Mac wallet almost ready. I'll post the link tomorrow Smiley

★ BitNet ★ New Darknet, better than TOR ! FREE VPN ! Free Distribution 14,000,000 VPNCOIN!!! Vg7NuuuJt2snso5N1EMPyPwSTHb2ByiHRo
BTC: 1Gu3KYr3HV1TGJmqgSXXQbGxxdLzTEAN6o
madmartyk
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:23:10 AM

You do know they regenerated the blockchain from 0 yesterday,  that is why it's only on block 627 now.  Any coins made before that are no good any more.

WORE

View Profile
July 10, 2014, 01:38:31 AM

You do know they regenerated the blockchain from 0 yesterday,  that is why it's only on block 627 now.  Any coins made before that are no good any more.

So they are not going to honor coins mined prior to their "second launch"?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: