News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 03:12:11 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 10:32:32 PM by mprep

Applying for Bank Charters are no joke.  The capital output and squeaky clean business for two years is essential.  Every regulation is followed closely.  The corporation is only a year young and there are only a few investors.  The chain continues to process to prove we are responsible users.

Much of Trust.Digital operations are kept secret and we pay for nodes to keep the Blockchain going.  Our traditional farms are completely hidden.  No cameras are allowed where the S9s and L3s are.  People of Minneapolis call it the 511 building.  Our solar farm is out in the open and a smart person could figure out where they are and the S9 boards submerged in Mineral Oil in a ground crypt.  When we get a block, its stored on paper as a fresh set of bitcoin.  Fresh bitcoins will have more value in the future.  We have made arrangements with personal collateral to secure an operation loan. 

Our primary blockchain operations run on TRUST blockchain - this increases scarcity and raises the price.  This is the only true way to contribute to the project with long term profit for everyone.

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose. 

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

You should work to bring all these things you mention to public. You talk about the solar and traditional mining - You could do a video log where you represent the system for everyone. In a short time, you'd give an concrete example of what and how TRUST functions. At the present, the ideas you give about TRUST are vague. Who are the backers you've gathered? How are they supporting the coin? In general, who is this WE?

Please, direct your energy towards making TRUST better instead of bashing other coins, although I agree with your views on ICO. I also agree that bitcointalk is used for market manipulation at times via FUD. My intention is not that, I am genuinely interested of this project. The FUD people are always around, but not all critique is FUD, right?

I talk to investors on Facebook some every couple hours.  TRUSTplus is a Blockchain combining Bitcoin, PeerCoin, DarkCoin (now Dash) and ZeroCoin.  I released the purchased source code on GitHub with a new genesis.  Not long after that, I faced legal challenges and had to convert to "We."  It took about six months to get everything on the books properly.  We have met to fulfill corporate requirements.  We then had to figure out how to make this last longer than any other coin.  Our Savings and Loans operation was so successful, we ended up with more legal battles.  You cannot make a "Circle," as we called it, without a Banking Charter.  This is our current legal battle.  The battle is being funded by Bitmain Miners, and shorting coins that are clearly overpromising.

TRUST.digital concentrates on other coins because, there are profits to be made.  We are not constructed with an expensive team of developers trying to produce profitable software in the open-source space.  Making partnerships with services and asking them to use our chain is the only way to move ahead in this business.

As a Promise, I will be there for technical support on adding the blockchain to your computer.  I make software for profit and use it to support a promised value of the coin.  And as always One TRUST took 400 satoshi to make.

I love suggestions.  I am considering TOR website for basic services, download the wallet and the heavily sought after blockchain for quick sync.  Geth rocks - really like what ETH has going on and consider them the best software to aspire too.

I need some coins to test my side chaining.  Does anyone have coins from dead projects they could trade me?

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
siaynoq

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2017, 04:18:55 PM

You still need these? I've alot on yobit i could send ya.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:18:23 AM

TRUST is still marching up.  It has been an incredible two weeks of trading and we are much closer to buying our solar acreage for a much larger Solar Farm.  We will also be releasing our website for Leasing Solar Digital Currency Computing.  We are projected to have a soft launch on our 3rd Anniversary, July 4th 2017.  Just as an idea with current pricing, each Solar Cell will be 350 TRUST to lease.  You will be able to chose which miner (Bitmain Devices) or battery you would like to provide electricity for.  With miners, you will have to choose one of three pools, solo, Trust (Private) or BTC pool or a mixed bag.  Payouts are converted to TRUST.  There will be many small markets.  When you are the owner of this solar cell lease, you can sublease it on the markets or sell it.  As mentioned before, you can sell the battery power you have made.  Before everyone screams ponzi, it will be based on true solar generation and all profits go towards making the array bigger.  TrustDigital will be planting the equipment, running a test.  We will stream SGMiner outputs.

Why did we do this?  Our current arrays make little to no money selling our positive electricity to our local power company.  12V 20AMP Miners love 24V Solar Panels.  In order to grow, we need more people to join our array.  We need some sort of Digital Community Plantation.  You will be able to team up with other farmers for night mining (Trust Circles) and create auto transactions for contracts.

More details to come

Travis Mitchell
Trust Digital Inc.

lkwatj

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:50:00 AM

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

You should work to bring all these things you mention to public. You talk about the solar and traditional mining - You could do a video log where you represent the system for everyone. In a short time, you'd give an concrete example of what and how TRUST functions. At the present, the ideas you give about TRUST are vague. Who are the backers you've gathered? How are they supporting the coin? In general, who is this WE?

Please, direct your energy towards making TRUST better instead of bashing other coins, although I agree with your views on ICO. I also agree that bitcointalk is used for market manipulation at times via FUD. My intention is not that, I am genuinely interested of this project. The FUD people are always around, but not all critique is FUD, right?

I talk to investors on Facebook some every couple hours.  TRUSTplus is a Blockchain combining Bitcoin, PeerCoin, DarkCoin (now Dash) and ZeroCoin.  I released the purchased source code on GitHub with a new genesis.  Not long after that, I faced legal challenges and had to convert to "We."  It took about six months to get everything on the books properly.  We have met to fulfill corporate requirements.  We then had to figure out how to make this last longer than any other coin.  Our Savings and Loans operation was so successful, we ended up with more legal battles.  You cannot make a "Circle," as we called it, without a Banking Charter.  This is our current legal battle.  The battle is being funded by Bitmain Miners, and shorting coins that are clearly overpromising.

TRUST.digital concentrates on other coins because, there are profits to be made.  We are not constructed with an expensive team of developers trying to produce profitable software in the open-source space.  Making partnerships with services and asking them to use our chain is the only way to move ahead in this business.

As a Promise, I will be there for technical support on adding the blockchain to your computer.  I make software for profit and use it to support a promised value of the coin.  And as always One TRUST took 400 satoshi to make.

I love suggestions.  I am considering TOR website for basic services, download the wallet and the heavily sought after blockchain for quick sync.  Geth rocks - really like what ETH has going on and consider them the best software to aspire too.
it is dead project Grin
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 02:53:40 AM

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

it is dead project Grin

Far from it.  Real assets, tight community, legal standing and this is not our primary channel.

siaynoq

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 07:47:21 PM

Well i live in Arizona, sooooooooooo a solar lease sounds perfect. Where can i get more information? Wait for the website? You might also integrate, or try to, more into the solar array encase of something really drastic happened to the patch work electric grid of the US. Trust could literally have the only solar network is the correct?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2017, 07:58:02 PM

Well i live in Arizona, sooooooooooo a solar lease sounds perfect. Where can i get more information? Wait for the website? You might also integrate, or try to, more into the solar array encase of something really drastic happened to the patch work electric grid of the US. Trust could literally have the only solar network is the correct?

We are not the only.  There are coins like solarcoin where you register your kWh for coins.  There are a couple projects out there.  Our push is about using electricity for computing rather than selling to the grid.  This specific setup will hire Trust Digital to setup your miner, and electricity with options we have available at each location.  More details to come.  TRUST is the blockchain we will use for accounting.

Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 11:43:20 AM

Is this the official ANN- Thread?

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:17:13 PM

Yes but be careful.  An ETH token WeTrust has been causing some confusion.  TrustPlus is a legal hedge based in USA.  TRST is doing quite well in TRUST portfolio 6000 to 17000 satoshi.  This is not our front runner.  We are early investors in nearly 10 altcoins that have created +100% returns.  Our early problems with a trading suppression bot lead us to create one of the best trading bots ever.  We have been mining BTC for almost four years and we are about to lease our solar farms to make more solar Farms.  Our coin is very rich and self sustaining.

This is the official TRUST TrustPlus thread.

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 12:25:03 PM

I need the Link to the android wallet
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2017, 12:32:04 PM

I need the Link to the android wallet

http://www.trustplus.co/TRUSTplus-wallet-0.1.1.apk

9jaflick

Activity: 728
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 07, 2017, 08:42:04 PM
Last edit: June 07, 2017, 10:38:23 PM by mprep

Alright.
Thanks man

Yes but be careful.  An ETH token WeTrust has been causing some confusion.  TrustPlus is a legal hedge based in USA.  TRST is doing quite well in TRUST portfolio 6000 to 17000 satoshi.  This is not our front runner.  We are early investors in nearly 10 altcoins that have created +100% returns.  Our early problems with a trading suppression bot lead us to create one of the best trading bots ever.  We have been mining BTC for almost four years and we are about to lease our solar farms to make more solar Farms.  Our coin is very rich and self sustaining.

Please Can you list some of those altcoin you are investing o

We are not the only.  There are coins like solarcoin where you register your kWh for coins.  There are a couple projects out there.  Our push is about using electricity for computing rather than selling to the grid.  This specific setup will hire Trust Digital to setup your miner, and electricity with options we have available at each location.  More details to come.  TRUST is the blockchain we will use for accounting.
Nice piece

Applying for Bank Charters are no joke.  The capital output and squeaky clean business for two years is essential.  Every regulation is followed closely.  The corporation is only a year young and there are only a few investors.  The chain continues to process to prove we are responsible users.

Much of Trust.Digital operations are kept secret and we pay for nodes to keep the Blockchain going.  Our traditional farms are completely hidden.  No cameras are allowed where the S9s and L3s are.  People of Minneapolis call it the 511 building.  Our solar farm is out in the open and a smart person could figure out where they are and the S9 boards submerged in Mineral Oil in a ground crypt.  When we get a block, its stored on paper as a fresh set of bitcoin.  Fresh bitcoins will have more value in the future.  We have made arrangements with personal collateral to secure an operation loan.  

Our primary blockchain operations run on TRUST blockchain - this increases scarcity and raises the price.  This is the only true way to contribute to the project with long term profit for everyone.
please, what's the block target?

Is this coin still alive? Is there any kind of community?
Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build.  

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

Florida's Gov may sign a bill that will classify BTC a "monetary instrument,"  would it be wise for TRUSTplus to move to Florida?  lol Wink
Hahahaha, it will be wise to move to China?

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for TRUSTplus. Thanks for your hard work on this coin, Travis.
Yeah. Dev has tried

Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.
Is this coin on bittrex?

only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin
Please what is the current value to BTC?

<MitchellMint> From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
<bittrex-rami> nothing wrong with that

The conversation continues, but you get the point.

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.

"Oh but when I release bad news there is a dump" - Human traders dump on news, bots don't.
You are absolutely right man

Buy the question is, why will one be using bot for trading?

Is it really advisable to use bot for trading?
Cos I will like to try it

cryptodevil, hahahahaha, die)  Cheesy
What do you mean by this?

His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.

Cryptodevil, You are destroying the coin in front of everyones eyes. Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech. The price is low already. Give it a chance.

Are you going to continue until you have driven the price to 1 sat? You have done enough damage already. Give the dev the chance to prove himself. Lets see how things will pan out. Your concerns have been noted. Let the community make their own decision and choices from here on forward. This is venture capital. Everyone is aware of the risks of being involved with crypto coins.

Hmmm
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2017, 12:36:35 PM

Alright.
Thanks man

Yes but be careful.  An ETH token WeTrust has been causing some confusion.  TrustPlus is a legal hedge based in USA.  TRST is doing quite well in TRUST portfolio 6000 to 17000 satoshi.  This is not our front runner.  We are early investors in nearly 10 altcoins that have created +100% returns.  Our early problems with a trading suppression bot lead us to create one of the best trading bots ever.  We have been mining BTC for almost four years and we are about to lease our solar farms to make more solar Farms.  Our coin is very rich and self sustaining.

Please Can you list some of those altcoin you are investing o

We are not the only.  There are coins like solarcoin where you register your kWh for coins.  There are a couple projects out there.  Our push is about using electricity for computing rather than selling to the grid.  This specific setup will hire Trust Digital to setup your miner, and electricity with options we have available at each location.  More details to come.  TRUST is the blockchain we will use for accounting.
Nice piece

Applying for Bank Charters are no joke.  The capital output and squeaky clean business for two years is essential.  Every regulation is followed closely.  The corporation is only a year young and there are only a few investors.  The chain continues to process to prove we are responsible users.

Much of Trust.Digital operations are kept secret and we pay for nodes to keep the Blockchain going.  Our traditional farms are completely hidden.  No cameras are allowed where the S9s and L3s are.  People of Minneapolis call it the 511 building.  Our solar farm is out in the open and a smart person could figure out where they are and the S9 boards submerged in Mineral Oil in a ground crypt.  When we get a block, its stored on paper as a fresh set of bitcoin.  Fresh bitcoins will have more value in the future.  We have made arrangements with personal collateral to secure an operation loan.  

Our primary blockchain operations run on TRUST blockchain - this increases scarcity and raises the price.  This is the only true way to contribute to the project with long term profit for everyone.
please, what's the block target?

Is this coin still alive? Is there any kind of community?
Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build.  

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

Florida's Gov may sign a bill that will classify BTC a "monetary instrument,"  would it be wise for TRUSTplus to move to Florida?  lol Wink
Hahahaha, it will be wise to move to China?

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for TRUSTplus. Thanks for your hard work on this coin, Travis.
Yeah. Dev has tried

Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.
Is this coin on bittrex?

only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin
Please what is the current value to BTC?

<MitchellMint> From what I can tell, someone wrote a bot to Buy TRUST, sell it 200% under to devalue it and... create a sell wall.
<bittrex-rami> nothing wrong with that

The conversation continues, but you get the point.

Except it isn't Bittrex confirming the existence of a bot, it is you claiming one is there and Bittrex saying that there's nothing wrong with bots being used to trade in any direction.

You are using it to pretend they have confirmed the existence of the bot, they have not. I already pointed out this glaring fallacy to you repeatedly yet you keep on using it again and again.

Bittrex have not confirmed there is a bot, YOU are the only person claiming there is a bot and you have no evidence of a bot.

You are absolutely right man

Buy the question is, why will one be using bot for trading?

Is it really advisable to use bot for trading?
Cos I will like to try it

cryptodevil, hahahahaha, die)  Cheesy
What do you mean by this?

His answers are nonsensical. He is destroying this coin in front of your very eyes.

Cryptodevil, You are destroying the coin in front of everyones eyes. Give the dev a break to do his thing and stop with your hate speech. The price is low already. Give it a chance.

Are you going to continue until you have driven the price to 1 sat? You have done enough damage already. Give the dev the chance to prove himself. Lets see how things will pan out. Your concerns have been noted. Let the community make their own decision and choices from here on forward. This is venture capital. Everyone is aware of the risks of being involved with crypto coins.

Hmmm

I'll try my best to answer all this, but first, CryptoDevil was correct in stating our legal standing is incorrect.  We have followed his advice and have a legal standing.  His concern was, we were scamming and in this crypto space, it happened much of the time.  There is only one way to disprove scam, is to stay alive under any circumstance and do it for free.  Most Devs realize the payoff is zero after a couple months and have to return to the work force.  Without a real tech leap, you're dead.  TRUST is a three year old hack coin with the best of BTC -> LTC -> PPC -> DRK -> Zero.  We tried our innovations of TRUST circles and AutoTrans but I wasn't adopted.  See I started working to support other coins and went back to Mining.  It's paying off.

Topgun2000

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2017, 06:38:36 AM
Last edit: June 29, 2017, 08:42:55 AM by Topgun2000

https://mobile.twitter.com/ukdigitalf/status/880151635292499969
Declaration of TrustPlus Assets... twitter is TrustPlus's main information forum. We look forward with great anticipation to the 4th of July TrustPlus's 3rd birthday. More information to come...
Congratulations Travis on finally announcing your (TrustPlus) is a multi-million dollar corporation. The future is bright, you have done  amazingly
takertrade

Activity: 179

View Profile
July 02, 2017, 03:59:19 PM

https://mobile.twitter.com/ukdigitalf/status/880151635292499969
Declaration of TrustPlus Assets... twitter is TrustPlus's main information forum. We look forward with great anticipation to the 4th of July TrustPlus's 3rd birthday. More information to come...
Congratulations Travis on finally announcing your (TrustPlus) is a multi-million dollar corporation. The future is bright, you have done  amazingly

What is your plan for 3rd birthday celebration
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2017, 04:05:22 PM

Well it's hard to compete with all the news except an announcement of current holdings.  We've been leaking hints. 

NAV2MOON

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:11:02 PM

I am trying to set up the wallet on my mac, I see the sample conf text but haven't been able to get any connections yet. Is there nodes I need to add? Would really like to buy and stake I just need to get set up first. Thank you.
siaynoq

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:29:02 AM

Any news on those solar rigs?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

I am trying to set up the wallet on my mac, I see the sample conf text but haven't been able to get any connections yet. Is there nodes I need to add? Would really like to buy and stake I just need to get set up first. Thank you.

We are currently moving offices and one of our old dns seeds from the OSX compile seems to be dependent on just one MitchellMint node.  We will get the OSX wallet updated so all DNSseeds are used.  The seed should be up now.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 12:31:25 PM

Not much talk is going on here, I see.

So this is like a long investment thing, i guess. Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: