News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
IceColdTommy

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:57:29 PM

Guys, come on! What's it going to take to make you try a little critical thinking exercise?

The dev has industrial mining capabilities and could easily have mined himself a ton of this coin during the 7 day PoW phase, but you still want to believe all this dumping that's happening in the market is down to his claimed 'enemy-Bots' and a conspiracy by 'dark forces' to kill his coin? Who would waste their money buying high and selling low? Why? What possible reason would anyone have to bother 'suppressing' the dev's absurd coin?

Think it through, people.

This is not the only coin that this happened to, KryptKoin also has the same problem, high buys low dumps, so trust dev is involved there too?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smokim87

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 12:58:39 PM

Guys, come on! What's it going to take to make you try a little critical thinking exercise?

The dev has industrial mining capabilities and could easily have mined himself a ton of this coin during the 7 day PoW phase, but you still want to believe all this dumping that's happening in the market is down to his claimed 'enemy-Bots' and a conspiracy by 'dark forces' to kill his coin? Who would waste their money buying high and selling low? Why? What possible reason would anyone have to bother 'suppressing' the dev's absurd coin?

Think it through, people.

Its profit taking, alot of people don't like holding coins for a long time and people like to get out a coin they mined to hop onto the next new coin. I think people dumped most coins to jump on Uro as it was pumped pretty high.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:04:51 PM

Fine, whatever, I tried.

See you on the flip-side people. I'll be back to give my genuine commiserations in due course.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
smokim87

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:14:06 PM

Fine, whatever, I tried.

See you on the flip-side people. I'll be back to give my genuine commiserations in due course.

You must have nothing else to do other than to troll here. Seriously you have no investments here and probably no where else why the fuck are you even on this forum?

We all want to loose with this coin leave us alone, you have no rep and no proof. A picture of a rig doesn't prove shit, until I see some solid proof like the wallet address that the dev used to mine (using his rig) the coins you got shit.

All I see is personal attacks and no solid proof that the dev is scamming.

Trolls gonna be trolls.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 01:29:04 PM

I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:36:01 PM

Funny, this coming from a guy who recently posted sage advice he is refusing to follow himself:
Really camcoin has no innovation, a shitcoin why would anyone want to spread fud about it? . . .Please don't believe what the devs say their lying to you, try not to get blinded by your emotions. You invested quite abit into this coin and you'll convince yourself to believe anything the devs say just to avoid realizing that your investment was wasted.

Have you even read this thread through, from the beginning, every page? I have. 

The 'Dev' dreamed up a nonsensical idea and then started asking who you think he should get to code it! When I posted the picture of his mining rig he posted a picture of 'one' mining account to show he'd only mined it a little. That's absurd, I could show you pictures of one mining account where I have mined a little, but I also have a ton of other accounts where I have mined a lot (not this coin, I wouldn't touch it with your rig).

Ask yourself this, what's more likely, that the Dev is steadily dumping a load of coins that you are unaware belong to him on the market all the while claiming trading-bots and people with money to burn are buying high and selling low, or that the dev, even though he has industrial mining capabilities, didn't mine the crap out of this coin and there is a conspiracy of rich and powerful whales all throwing their money away in order to buy high and sell low on this coin so they can destroy it?

What.Is.More.Likely?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:37:00 PM

I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Wow. This is big.  

https://twitter.com/GlobalFuzeInc/status/487590663845068800

Retweet !
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:43:37 PM

Wow, very good news indeed!
smokim87

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:45:57 PM

Funny, this coming from a guy who recently posted sage advice he is refusing to follow himself:
Really camcoin has no innovation, a shitcoin why would anyone want to spread fud about it? . . .Please don't believe what the devs say their lying to you, try not to get blinded by your emotions. You invested quite abit into this coin and you'll convince yourself to believe anything the devs say just to avoid realizing that your investment was wasted.

Have you even read this thread through, from the beginning, every page? I have. 

The 'Dev' dreamed up a nonsensical idea and then started asking who you think he should get to code it! When I posted the picture of his mining rig he posted a picture of 'one' mining account to show he'd only mined it a little. That's absurd, I could show you pictures of one mining account where I have mined a little, but I also have a ton of other accounts where I have mined a lot (not this coin, I wouldn't touch it with your rig).

Ask yourself this, what's more likely, that the Dev is steadily dumping a load of coins that you are unaware belong to him on the market all the while claiming trading-bots and people with money to burn are buying high and selling low, or that the dev, even though he has industrial mining capabilities, didn't mine the crap out of this coin and there is a conspiracy of rich and powerful whales all throwing their money away in order to buy high and sell low on this coin so they can destroy it?

What.Is.More.Likely?

That post was written after seeing rox dev posting in camcoin thread about new camcoin updates.

I mined a few thousand coins here, a tiny investment. Not too concerned if I loose or not its barely a couple of bucks.

You still haven't posted proof that the dev mined a shitload of coins. Show me wallet addresses, transaction history...etc. Your accusing the dev and your proof is a fucken image of a mining rig?

I guess a troll will always be a troll, your trusts own troll Smiley

By the way the only coin I'm heavily invested it and in great profits is Cloakcoin. They are also looking for trolls, hourly pay  Cheesy
GTO73

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 01:52:56 PM

I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Wow. This is big.  

https://twitter.com/GlobalFuzeInc/status/487590663845068800

Retweet !

retweet and retweet, and when you think you do your part, start retweet again  Shocked
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:00:01 PM

That's not proof of anything other than MitchellMint's continued attempts to deceive you all.

Western Union don't have a person sitting on Twitter who you also get to have telephone conversations with about business!

FFS, the "You are welcome" response is just their standard reply to someone tweeting a 'thank you for . . .' message to them.

Try it.

Rantzbitz

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

R.M.H. Ether 2013

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:12:17 PM

That's not proof of anything other than MitchellMint's continued attempts to deceive you all.

Western Union don't have a person sitting on Twitter who you also get to have telephone conversations with about business!

FFS, the "You are welcome" response is just their standard reply to someone tweeting a 'thank you for . . .' message to them.

Try it.

Classic if this works!!
Imma try

CANADIAN Bitcoin Exchange QuadrigaCX - Bitcoin(XBT) - $CAN - $USD - Gold http://www.quadrigacx.com/?ref=g7p1fslfyxyerkukgqltlsse
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:17:39 PM

Fine, whatever, I tried.

Hey, cryptodevil, (guess your name is derived from playing devil's advocate?) the beauty of the open source community is that the coin will never really die so long as someone is willing to maintain the code. That is one of the beauties of the AltCoin community in general. Much like the flavours of the linux OS, these coins all have their own "flavour" and survive so long as someone (that is, anyone) maintains/updates them.

This coin's founding principles and potential are something that I truly support. If you don't think there is safety in this coin then you are mistaken.

It's community is full of knowledgeable, experienced, and TRUST worthy people. In fact, if something were to ever go awry with MitchellMint, I promise to help maintain the code and work with any members of the community, friends, and colleagues that also value the coin's principles and potential to make sure it doesn't die.

So far MitchellMint has proven how a TRUST worthy community might be able to assist law enforcement in tracking down an address of interest (and thereby answering another of your previous questions).

I sincerely hope you will join this community in earnest as you seem to have had prior experience with other coins and seem like you could be another asset to this community.

I sincerely hope you will reconsider your stance on this coin. - Sergio
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:20:08 PM

I want to thank everyone for the "Wallet Audit" Last Night.  I have a good idea who they are since they tried to talk with me on IRC.  My simple message to them was, "We will be ready the next time."

I have bigger sights than just selling on Crypto Markets.  Crypto markets give the investor the opportunity to fund projects.  I am working large fortune 500 partnerships, but these companies have nothing to partnership to.  THUS, we need a corporate entity.  Its our franchise to the big leagues.

Proof --->  https://twitter.com/WesternUnion/statuses/487587533128085506

Oh Travis, I think you've lost the plot on this one. I know you struggle to understand the complexities of law, you know the simple difference between slander and libel, but surely you understand what fraudulent misrepresentation means?

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:23:54 PM

So far MitchellMint has proven how a TRUST worthy community might be able to assist law enforcement in tracking down an address of interest (and thereby answering another of your previous questions).

No he didn't. I asked how exactly there was supposed to be a magical difference between a Law Enforcement blockchain interrogation script and one put together by a competent member of Joe Public.

He never replied, he just insists that LE will be able to track the 'bad guys' transactions because it sounds good.

You do know he is talking about creating an app for blacklisting coins, right? Who gets to decide whether a coin in a wallet address should be blacklisted? Ask him that.

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 02:42:21 PM

No he didn't. I asked how exactly there was supposed to be a magical difference between a Law Enforcement blockchain interrogation script and one put together by a competent member of Joe Public.

He never replied, he just insists that LE will be able to track the 'bad guys' transactions because it sounds good.

You do know he is talking about creating an app for blacklisting coins, right? Who gets to decide whether a coin in a wallet address should be blacklisted? Ask him that.

The community will.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:45:39 PM

LOL, its a p2p network, its not possible to blacklist coins, in fact, you are forced to receive coins sent to you!

What he meant was that if he ever found the address running that bot (btw he's down to 4 last I heard) he was not going to provide them with services for moving to the new blockchain through his portal; a year from now.

In addition, he's been asking  that the/those individual/s come forward and start helping the coin instead of hurting it. Anyone can write such a portal (commonly known as multi-pool portals as I am sure you are aware) and provide a back door for those coins to enter into the new blockchain; even against the will of the dev (sorry MitchellMint).

If there is a gradual transition between block chains (the fact that we don't have to carry blockchain bloat being one of my favorite features of this coin as it is already), then a lot of these issues can be mitigated by defining Trusted address (or Taddys in TrustPlus terms).

What do you think cryptodevil?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:49:57 PM

Quote from: cryptodevil

The community will.

What if some of the community agree and some don't? Who actually has their finger on the trigger of coin destruction?

Are you suggesting that you'll leave it to a democratic vote? You *do* know that scientific research has proven in multiple tests that people are more likely to choose to take someone else's wealth away even if it means they don't make as much gain themselves?

So what happens when you are offering a route for them to take someone else's wealth away and the result makes their coins more valuable?

boon8

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:51:18 PM

da to moon Grin I wish
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 02:51:51 PM

What do you think cryptodevil?

What do I think? I think you're a sock-puppet account.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: