News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 04:25:16 PM

Notice!

Our domain http://TrustPlus.com name is under fire.  One of our domain customers is taking claim on it.  We will be switching to http://trust.co soon.  Same owner.  Same site.

-Travis

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ponch85

Activity: 609
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:50:33 PM

extraction smoothly  Grin
good guys, seems like a good coin, sure to follow.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:51:10 PM

thats a big "if" ....
Ok, which points have I raised do you consider as not being valid?

Now I know you haven't taken the time to read any threads.  Every question you have raised has been answered.  Sorry, your are not welcome here anymore.

Oh I don't doubt that I am not welcome here, but that doesn't actually answer any of the questions I have raised now, does it?

So which part of me questioning your logic behind proposing a pointless non-Anon automatic-mixing system that massively bloats the blockchain for no good reason do you consider you answered? I don't see any answer you gave to that question.

Or your claim that 'someone' from VOOT will welcome enquiries from Law Enforcement to reveal the transaction connections behind the Anon system they propose? Where did you answer that?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
stafur

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 04:54:27 PM

So, ~1.4 hours left in PoW?
nikos64

Activity: 283
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:04:16 PM

Every question you have raised has been answered.  Sorry, your are not welcome here anymore.
Your definition of "Every question you have raised has been answered" differs from all the other world's meaning  Grin
Nothing explained really.
Don't call me FUD again. I mined 14 coins and I bought some thousand too.
I'll wait.
By the way, what is your native language? You seem like on drugs with English  Tongue
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:04:57 PM

This looks like another Carson Kock coin to me

Remember Tech Coin? I guess it has TRUST just like HONOR coin had Honor too?  Cheesy
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 05:11:05 PM

I just completed a TrustPlus article :

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/trustplus-gives-a-new-meaning-to-anonymity-by-using-automatic-transactions

Benefit of the doubt for now, so impress me Smiley
pseudonymdude
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:22:00 PM

This looks like another Carson Kock coin to me

Remember Tech Coin? I guess it has TRUST just like HONOR coin had Honor too?  Cheesy

mitchellmint has been registered since December and is a full member (126 activity 373 posts).

Quantumbud

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:29:16 PM

I have been following this thread and coin since the beginning,in my personal opinion the fud both from posters here and from the well known twitter "traders" is baseless and there is nothing malignant going on here whatsoever.

Read through the thread,join the Irc channel perhaps,do your own research and reach your own conclusions,either way don't let some random window lickers on the interweb decide for you Tongue
solid12345
Legendary

Activity: 1246

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:30:29 PM

mitchellmint has been registered since December and is a full member (126 activity 373 posts).

I'll reserve judgement then, I just found the similarities uncanny. Apologies to all if I am wrong.
tbearhere
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 05:30:45 PM

Notice!

Our domain http://TrustPlus.com name is under fire.  One of our domain customers is taking claim on it.  We will be switching to http://trust.co soon.  Same owner.  Same site.

-Travis

how is the worth of the coin calculated? just curious   Smiley
tyson187

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:14:21 PM

I think something is wrong with the block explorer , it says 30758724 had been mined but is should be at least 54,5 mil at the end of POW
stafur

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:23:37 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/trustplus-gives-a-new-meaning-to-anonymity-by-using-automatic-transactions

I like your article! In my opinion, and I may be completely wrong so please take this with a grain of salt, the benefits to TrustPlus's Automatic Transactions that led me to invest in this coin are the following:

Firstly, when it comes right down to it, security and anonymity rely on a game of numbers. That is, anonymity relies on obscurity and security relies on the ability to maintain a secret. The fact that TrustPlus generates automatic transactions means that, without a doubt, they are contributing to the obscurity of all transactions and therefore their potential for anonymity and security.

In/of my own account I have already seen at least 23 automatic transactions for my 10 or so real transactions. This means that, already this early in the game, the chance of finding one of my real transactions, amid all the transactions associated with my address, are 10 in 33, or ~ 30%.
You might say that a 30% chance of finding something is still a pretty good chance, so how can TrustPlus be better? 

Well, some people like to compare anonymity to finding a needle in a haystack. So what would it take to make my real transactions at least as hard to find as a needle in a haystack? (Even though the Mythbusters already made this colloquialism obsolete: Episode 23 – "Bug Bomb , Talking to Plants , Needle in a Haystack" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MythBusters_(2004_season)#Needle_in_a_Haystack)

To answer that question you need to quantify the number of needles and the denseness of the haystack with respect to the needles.

To that end I would like to refer you to this fun paper by Bruno Jedynak and Damianos Karakos, http://cis.jhu.edu/~bruno/JedynakKarakosSPL.pdf (though their motivation originated from their interest in an algorithm for tracking roads in satellite images).

I will let the reader review their detailed conclusion, but basically, for the case of TrustPlus anonymity will depend on the frequency of generation of automatic transactions.

Secondly, the security of my transaction can only be enhanced by the amount of anonymity associated with all my transactions! That is, if I want to keep my transaction secret, it is up to me to share the fact that there was even a real transaction to begin with, the fact that I trust any other addresses at all, and further which addresses I trust; else, you might never even know to look for that transaction amid all the clutter!! (ie. do you even know that there is a needle in the haystack and how to distinguish the needle from the hay!)

Thirdly, I like their solution to the block chain bloat problem that is plaguing the crypto coin community. I know that, so far,  the answer to this question has been, "hard drives will get bigger", (though some are trying to get more creative) but really, do you as a customer want to carry with the entire history of all transactions ever!! I certainly don't. For me, there needs to be a certain amount of trust associated with reducing the amount of history (I call this baggage) you carry around with you. Therefore, if the system is already requiring trust in the automatic transactions, it follows that it may potentially also be trusted when the time comes to transition to a new history of transactions. I am sure that you can keep the old history for archival purposes if you are so inclined, but the beauty of it is that you are not required to!!!

Thoughts, and/or comments?! Oh, and please correct me if I am wrong, I am always looking forward to learning more about the vibrant crypto coin community!
smokim87

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:39:56 PM

Well looks like POW has finally ended. I think we are not in full POS.

Total POW coins: 30,758,747.00 coins.

Much less than the target POW coins.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 06:49:42 PM

I'll reserve judgement then, I just found the similarities uncanny. Apologies to all if I am wrong.

The designer is a well know person in the Crypto Community.  He has the right to his anonymity, and I don't know if he is affiliated with that other coin.

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
Zunalter

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 06:52:44 PM

Haha, the one comment on your story is a troll who stole dev's name to talk crap.
ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:06:52 PM

OMG wow are you guys insane ppl never learn!!... enjoy getting butt raped by these devs and even if u don't go gamble on blackjack or something the odds are better lololol i can't even believe my eyes these devs are prob laughing lol good job devs A+ you got nerve but hey if these plooks follow you guys then A+ on your scam you deserve it  . I'm rooting for ya but u won't be getting my btc.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:23:10 PM

OMG wow are you guys insane ppl never learn!!... enjoy getting butt raped by these devs and even if u don't go gamble on blackjack or something the odds are better lololol i can't even believe my eyes these devs are prob laughing lol good job devs A+ you got nerve but hey if these plooks follow you guys then A+ on your scam you deserve it  . I'm rooting for ya but u won't be getting my btc.

Wow. So eloquent.
stafur

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:28:58 PM

Wow. So eloquent.

Well, with all that negativism and flowery language, the final message, at least as far as I can tell, is that he's still rooting for TrustPlus to succeed!
neite99

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 07:32:08 PM

OMG wow are you guys insane ppl never learn!!... enjoy getting butt raped by these devs and even if u don't go gamble on blackjack or something the odds are better lololol i can't even believe my eyes these devs are prob laughing lol good job devs A+ you got nerve but hey if these plooks follow you guys then A+ on your scam you deserve it  . I'm rooting for ya but u won't be getting my btc.

Wow. So eloquent.

Well, with all that negativism and flowery language, the final message, at least as far as I can tell, is that he's still rooting for TrustPlus to succeed!

That is what I got out of it  Smiley

Tourette syndrome is an awful disease.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: