News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139
Merit: 1000

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2016, 04:00:06 PM

First Board meeting for Trust Digital was last-night.

Three of my friends and a new one discussed ten topics for about two hours in a small shop in Minnetonka Minnesota USA.  The corporation is formed and is now operating.  Our innovation was discussed in detail, and how it is imperative to get a bankers charter.  Minnesota Department of Commerce has pre-qualified us for the applications and our next step is to raise 15 million us dollars in capital assets.

I disclosed some of my projects that are making bitcoin with minimal cost.  Each location, with the BTC uptick kept is value and returned $.50 on the dollar.  We plan on expanding this to keep this corporation funded indefinitely.

More to come.

Travis

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lowhashminer

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 02:50:21 AM

I look forward to seeing what the future holds for TRUSTplus. Thanks for your hard work on this coin, Travis.
JBeard

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 17, 2016, 12:27:19 PM

Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2016, 01:06:21 AM

Any plan to stop this great coin from getting delisted on bittrex, or put on another exchange?

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.

sulec70

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2016, 01:59:21 AM

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.

What projects are currently ongoing for TRUSTplus?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 11:24:02 PM

We will stay on Bittrex.  Working on a project, and it should start bring up the volume.

What projects are currently ongoing for TRUSTplus?

I can only speak for TrustDigital - WE are Making stuff,

TRUSTdigital is a fully realized corporation and are buying & Mining Bitcoin, Altcoins and PAMP Sussie Gold Gold Bars.  The bars are not meant to trade for TRUST they are meant for something more.  The Minnesota requirement for banking charter is about $15,000,000 in assets.  Using crypto currencies as assets and loaning assets is not allowed.  I have had to turn away a couple mortgage investors and venture capitalists because nearly all SEC applications are denied until we achieve some level of banking status.  We have a long way to go but we are showing Minnesota that we are here to stay.

The TrustPlus Trademark needs some more lawyer work but we are filed - pending.

Our small scale solar miners have been successful but we are waiting on government land to construct a big one.  There is land available to use, but many government agencies are still a little gun shy and are not sure where their community can benefit from.  You may have seen the parkinglot farm.  There will be two types of solar: Photovoltic and Concentrated Solar Heating on the farm.  I am personally installing a GeoThermal Heater/AirConditioner in my house to pay rent on the Miners heat this winter.  I have a patent lawyer working on my sketch to leverage Photo and Concentrated Solar to produce temperature differences that results in electricity that can be captured in a Thermopile.  Every little income helps at this point to show asset growth.  I figure, after the whole election season, I can present to the cities my solar plans and their compensation packages.

TrustDigital recently purchased a Prius that has been fitted with an array of photo solar cells to run a Antminer S7.  We are also adding a 1000W Power Inverter to my Explorer to Run an S7.

Raspberry PI3 is the way to go for wallet storage and staking on every coin.  I just love seeing my green lights flash when I Mint a Block.  We are minting many Stakable coins.  

Our secret dealerBIT project is still a secret.  It will shake up the auto industry to its core.  TrueCar's Adam Lisagor will even jump ship.

Still in dream mode is a Credit Rating System using TRUST and we are actively looking for a group like Equifax to take that idea to the next level.

All in all, we are going many different directions and each person is very enthusiastic about their ideas to use Trust as their currency.

I post on FaceBook more often than here.

Palaxidon

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

Hi, Im Bitcoin trader and crypto enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:29:29 PM

What is Trust (TRST) that was just added on bittrex... Is it diffrent project?

Nexus832

Activity: 18

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 01:48:52 PM

yes it is its this one ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.2140  good projekt Wink
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2017, 01:56:56 PM

yes it is its this one ---> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1773367.2140  good projekt Wink

Posted on the unmoderated thread, well played.

MiningMinion

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2017, 02:41:49 AM

any reason for rise in TRUST?
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2017, 12:12:50 PM

any reason for rise in TRUST?

We... ha ha... are getting more people contacting me about WeTrust.  I make sure they understand the confusion and educate them on what an ETH token is.  Plus, early investors are salty when they invest $20 ETH into a project and only get $20 worth of WeTrust.  WeTrust kept the $30 rise.  That's not trust.

Our Network is everywhere.

We Mine, profits go right into the coin.  We Mint other coins, profits go right into the coin.

Our three years experience trading Alt Coins is also coming into play.  Finding emotional "gotta make this succeed" developers is a cash cow.  Doing real research on Blockchain Startup Companies on CrunchBase, Making contacts with real people in the industry, never paying for fake news and working very hard never to over promise - that's why TRUST will rise.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 25, 2017, 03:43:45 PM

only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2017, 10:50:09 PM

only 100.000.000, i hope this coin will be great  Grin Grin

There are only 33,500,000 TRUST coins in total.  Please do not confuse them with another coin.

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:11:47 AM

oh sorry. i misunderstood, only 32bilion more

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
siaynoq

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 27, 2017, 08:27:58 AM
Last edit: April 29, 2017, 06:17:30 PM by siaynoq

I'm really starting to appreciate this gigantic vision of this coin, w/ real world serious application. 
Kwattro

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 06:34:06 PM

Is this coin still alive? Is there any kind of community?

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 06, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2017, 04:32:23 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2017, 05:11:57 AM by mitchellmint

Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

If dev is serious (or even around), he should put some more effort to regain TRUST.

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

Legionnairez

Activity: 163

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 08:40:26 AM

We have real solar and traditional mining.  We invest in other projects involved with the crypto ecosystem at heart.  We create and attend meet-ups locally.  We are finding real people in crypto that want to build infrastructure and provide a safe place for investors to start.  Our classes at the community center are very diversified.  We teach them the pitfalls and make sure they understand the basics of saving, spending and processing crypto.

With all due respect to BitCoinTalk, all we get is people trying to manipulate the price with posting positive and negative unsubstantiated comments.  You cannot make a coin without creating a product and clear all legal hurdles.  We are almost three years along and still bring in enough to stay on the markets we choose.  

We are not another ETH fugal token or a blockchain with no purpose.  We have to be conscious that Crypto has a bad reputation and these novice investors are prey.  Yes some individuals are making short term gains but, in order to brining Crypto Market Capitalization to a Trillion Dollars, we all have to build. 

Build TRUST, pipe dreaming an ICO rarely ever works out good for the investors.  The money raised is spent on elaborate marketing schemes that bring very little to the project and lines the pockets of the developers.  When the ICO cash wears out, the developers disappear, they don't have a clue how produce what's promised and do not have the credit to go into debt to make it work.

You should work to bring all these things you mention to public. You talk about the solar and traditional mining - You could do a video log where you represent the system for everyone. In a short time, you'd give an concrete example of what and how TRUST functions. At the present, the ideas you give about TRUST are vague. Who are the backers you've gathered? How are they supporting the coin? In general, who is this WE?

Please, direct your energy towards making TRUST better instead of bashing other coins, although I agree with your views on ICO. I also agree that bitcointalk is used for market manipulation at times via FUD. My intention is not that, I am genuinely interested of this project. The FUD people are always around, but not all critique is FUD, right?

siaynoq

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2017, 09:12:06 AM

Not very lively if you ask me.  All trustplus websites are down (at least to me), some big dumps on the market... Doesn't look too good  Undecided

Some places we have to block due to legal requirements - very sorry for that.  Our local money transmission license has a "no transmit" list and many VPNs and TORs are on the list.  

Florida's Gov may sign a bill that will classify BTC a "monetary instrument,"  would it be wise for TRUSTplus to move to Florida?  lol Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: