News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Moon or Fail ?
Moon - 73 (51.4%)
Fail - 34 (23.9%)
Who Cares? - 35 (24.6%)
Total Voters: 142

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][TRUST] TRUSTplus [PoD5x2][BitTrex][Android][Shopify]  (Read 76963 times)
Flash-Mine

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:27:37 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4jpZbUV.png

We're up and hitting blocks on www.flash-mine.com! Come join us!

It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
binaryclock

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:29:38 AM

We're up and running folks.

TRUST.V2.DEDICATEDPOOL.COM

Mining Information

• SSO (single sign-on) - one account for all our pools on Dedicated v2.0
  • Custom stratum/mpos environment
  • Vardiff enabled
  • PPNLS payout system
  • Everything is transparent - blocks, donations, fees.

Server Infrastructure

• SIX(6) SERVERS IN CLUSTER
  • DDoS level 7 cloudflare, 5 and 3 stratum, and level at 1 switch level
  • 8 Core servers, 256GB DDR3 RAM, RAID 10 SSD
  • Ramdisks, memcaches, to make things go extremely quick

DEDICATEDPOOL.COM
copychicken

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:30:24 AM

still compiling guys...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

GAML

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:31:16 AM

The wallet was launched when promised.  I have been in the IRC all evening and it was emailed and and given in the IRC are stated in the OP.  Fair launch.  I was there too when the pools were compiling.    I pre registered for all of the pools http://trust.pool.mn/ had the most registered users and so of course everyone is going to be on that pool as soon as it went live.

Kifissia

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:35:38 AM

Net hash rate 8.5GHash/s? Who added that extra 4GH/s??
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1139

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:37:13 AM

trust?Huh

I know Right!!

Buy TRUSTplus.  We are building a Financial Platform.
SMith777

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 12:38:19 AM

http://trust.777pool.com/
IS UP AND MINING!

PPLNS payout system with 1% pool fee.
DDoS protection by CloudFlare.

Minimum payout: 1 TRUST
Transactiion fee: 0.01 TRUST

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 12:45:59 AM

mkdir obj
and mkdir -p obj/zerocoin && chmod +x leveldb/build_detect_platform

for someone who wants to compile it byhimself...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:11:05 AM

Pools of Honor - TRUSTplus pool

trust.poolsofhonor.com
fee: 1%
location EUROPE-GREECE
support

we just opened a TRUST Pool

DIF raised for Supporting BIG hashing machines - we are ready to accept everything you got!

UP AND RUNNING 0% fees for 48 hours for our SLOWLINESS... or whatever... lets say some pools have "slow" internet connection...

Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:12:46 AM

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with rented rigs form nicehash with this coin? I started the rental a few minutes after launch and it is still reporting dead. I contacted nicehash, but just wondering if it is just me or if everyone is having this problem. I doubled checked all the info and is pointed correctly to stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7835, and my other rented rig on betarig is fine and so are my own 2 rigs.
Thanks

TheTrollUHate

Activity: 12

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:12:59 AM

https://i.imgur.com/4jpZbUV.png

We're up and hitting blocks on www.flash-mine.com! Come join us!

I'll join you guys.  Lots of power but you could use some more workers.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:19:03 AM

Sorry for the registered users... i deleted the database... new registrations again...

0% fees !!!! Block bonuses will come after some personal mining...

Please spread the hash....

NewWorldCoiner

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Saved you from a scam? Send me some BTC!

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:22:42 AM

Sorry for the registered users... i deleted the database... new registrations again...

I see, more than an hour after launch, you're sorry, new registrations.

Thank you very much, I shall mine with you more often.
copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:35:29 AM

I see, more than an hour after launch, you're sorry, new registrations.

Thank you very much, I shall mine with you more often.

Thats why the blocks are not rewarding in full... the moment i was downloading..the  4.3mb file.... some pools had already compiled the wallet, and made their conf files..and started mining...Someone found the block with solomining?Huh it was supposed that the pools would receive the source 20 mins earlier... the compiling stopped 3 times... (compile it by yourself to see)... i dont think there is a human that can do some things faster than a certain amount of time... unless they receive the source earlier...

i had already lost time...from downloading (slow internet connection?Huh?? for a 4.3mb?) But the blocks are giving nothing yet... so...
i took my time..to make things correct...

For those who remember the first 2 days of vericoin.. we were the only pool... noumerous forks... and not even a single coin lost...
unless you learned vericoin the last week...

Ask even the dev for our credibility...you dont want to mine with us? no problem... 0% fees means we do it for the coin... and the community....
So noone can blame us for being profit makers and other crybaby stuff...

copychicken

Pools Of Honor

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:39:18 AM

And spreading the hash, is always good for the health of the coin, even more you avoid dumping... from big pools...
and avoiding dumping means... your hashing power - mined coins... are not loosing value...

czvezda

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:47:47 AM

Hello,
I was wondering if anyone else is having problems with rented rigs form nicehash with this coin? I started the rental a few minutes after launch and it is still reporting dead. I contacted nicehash, but just wondering if it is just me or if everyone is having this problem. I doubled checked all the info and is pointed correctly to stratum+tcp://stratum.pool.mn:7835, and my other rented rig on betarig is fine and so are my own 2 rigs.
Thanks
I've experimented with nicehash on my own - for some reason they put an order as dead due to "connection terminated by pool", however there is nothing going on the pool's side. The only solution I've found is to cancel that dead order and make a new one.
Fitness76

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:05:29 AM

Hello,
Thanks
I've experimented with nicehash on my own - for some reason they put an order as dead due to "connection terminated by pool", however there is nothing going on the pool's side. The only solution I've found is to cancel that dead order and make a new one.
Thanks for replying. I haven't had this problem with past orders thought it might be something else. Just checked and it's amazingly just started working, well live at least. The bid price jumped while I was offline of course  Sad I'm sure it will come back down eventually.
Have a good Day!

Nix that now offline again this time saying. "Disconnected. Old job."

mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:25:29 AM

Premine is Vaulted.

You will get notifications if the vault is accessed for Bounties or GiveAways.

AntiSocial

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:27:03 AM

Dev are you serious?! Lauch without wallets? I cant solomine, just look like blocks fly away... Not matters for me, if reward is low or high. I can catch many, but without wallet I cant.

Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A4dzWBLa!MTL1NisU9YtdvwbcwhSRsYs4Ak0AA_1hQdhMjr3i64Q   <-- Windows Wallet was release same time as source.

Good luck
mitchellmint (OP)
Legendary

TRUSTplus Dev

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 02:29:50 AM

Dev are you serious?! Lauch without wallets? I cant solomine, just look like blocks fly away... Not matters for me, if reward is low or high. I can catch many, but without wallet I cant.

Wallet:
https://mega.co.nz/#!A4dzWBLa!MTL1NisU9YtdvwbcwhSRsYs4Ak0AA_1hQdhMjr3i64Q   <-- Windows Wallet was release same time as source.

Good luck

Ill change it to windows wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 »
  Print  

Jump to: