Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:36:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Shades Minoco / Shakaru / Collections / Debt  (Read 42487 times)
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 05:17:13 PM

hi imsaguy, my portion now belongs to kluge:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=74926.0

thanks
I've now sold that portion in its entirety to Teek. He now holds the entirety of what was originally payb.tc's debt.

I'm going to need a payment address.

I'll post one later tonight.  Thanks imasguy!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teek

Activity: 667
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2012, 11:07:03 PM

@imasguy - repayment address - 16y37b9eKiB4VVXYLs3MEvTZ5yTqi2ysZw

xurious

Activity: 413
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2012, 10:56:13 AM
Last edit: April 17, 2012, 11:49:41 AM by xurious

Figured I might as well post this here too. He currently owes me 2 btc for a cpu. While not the largest debt in the world, it's another transaction.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=66661.msg802365#msg802365

Purchased the core 2 duo roughly a month ago from Shakaru. This was his spur of "Help me pay back my debt by selling lots of little things" spree. I have yet to receive it, and I know other people are receiving stuff.  Sent 2 btc to 1EykWMskDwbqacQAEMZ5AybAa8XQVbPN2o from 17D27VnXUZ4XbvrbqQ8RmvCkZQYXqQK1s5 on 2012-03-16, a day after the purchase. While Shakaru's replies are typically quick, I have yet to see a CPU in my mailbox from him. Nor can he come up with a tracking number.

I'll settle for my 2 BTC back or a similar archecture chip of equal or faster speeds.

Edit: He's contacted me again, and this time is going to give a tracking number. We'll see how it goes. 4/17/2012

SiaMining.com -- First PPS SiaMining Pool! 3%, VarDiff, Stratum Support
mrbashfo

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 03:33:25 AM

this thread has been quite quiet.

Sold To
Kax0, gamekingx, maltaethiron, Cory, Morebitcoinsplease, TECSHARE, wildboy211, inlikeflynn, deslok, WiseOldOwl, and more

Bought From
tsvekric, wildboy211, shakaru
silverbox
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 18, 2012, 06:48:35 AM

Still some action over in this one..

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=67352.0
Freeway

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Always follow the Road Less Traveled

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2012, 04:22:04 PM

Bump

John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 05:14:41 AM

So now that he's labeled a scammer, is he on the run now?  Undecided
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 05:16:44 AM

So now that he's labeled a scammer, is he on the run now?  Undecided

I talked to smickles the other day and he informed me that Andrew (Shakaru) has been reselling his code and not giving smickles any of the profit. That's not OK in my book. Especially because I purchased the stuff fair and square and was promised it wouldnt be released anymore.
terrytibbs

Activity: 560
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 05:24:23 AM

Ok, Im fucking done here.
Im tired of people who are no longer involved in this mess causing issues. Im tired of the fucking stress and most of all, Im tired of reading this thread.

So, the people who are still involved can contact me on skype like usual. The Bitcraft server is still going to run, and besides liquidating the rest of the assets here and repaying back everyone for the remainder of their contract, Im done with this forum and bitcoin.

Im not leaving, Im just not putting listening anymore. This is the advice Payb.tc gave me and seeing how he is the one most effected by this, Im going to take that advice.
Yeah, go have a drink. That'll help.
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 06:36:35 AM

Lmao, so he looks for a reason to be upset even though he gives plenty of reasons to keep upsetting others who lost/is losing their BTC in his black hole he calls investment opportunities?

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
Bitsinmyhead

Activity: 465
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 07:03:01 AM

Looks like our friend shakaru has realized that he will not be able to scam anyone else and has left the building.

I would be very careful with doing business with new users on the forum as I am sure he will try more scams with a new identity. From the dealings I have had with shakaru, there is no way he is able to make any money in an honest way.

In the end I was able to make a few bets with the many shakaru supporters here, that he would not pay back much of his debt. Made back most of what I lost in this, but it still makes me very angry that someone can steal over $20000 and get away with it this easy.

Finally, thanks to Freeway for her efforts to expose the truth here. If not for her, I am sure shakaru would still be scamming.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Freeway

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 07:36:13 AM

In the end I was able to make a few bets with the many shakaru supporters here, that he would not pay back much of his debt. Made back most of what I lost in this, but it still makes me very angry that someone can steal over $20000 and get away with it this easy.

Finally, thanks to Freeway for her efforts to expose the truth here. If not for her, I am sure shakaru would still be scamming.

lmao!  I did not know you had side bets.  If I had known I would have taken part.  lulz  keeping secrets from me.  For shame!!!

J/K Bits...Luv ya and again, I am sorry you crossed Andrews path, but am delighted you made money off of it.

Freeway

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 07:50:17 AM

Lmao, so he looks for a reason to be upset even though he gives plenty of reasons to keep upsetting others who lost/is losing their BTC in his black hole he calls investment opportunities?

+1

Freeway

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 08:16:09 AM

Ok, Im fucking done here.
Im tired of people who are no longer involved in this mess causing issues. Im tired of the fucking stress and most of all, Im tired of reading this thread.

So, the people who are still involved can contact me on skype like usual. The Bitcraft server is still going to run, and besides liquidating the rest of the assets here and repaying back everyone for the remainder of their contract, Im done with this forum and bitcoin.

Im not leaving, Im just not putting listening anymore. This is the advice Payb.tc gave me and seeing how he is the one most effected by this, Im going to take that advice.

i've only just read this today.

to be clear, the advice i gave centered around not logging in to the forum every 10 minutes of every day checking to see if anyone has said anything bad about him. i.e. it was like "take a chill pill and look after your health".

That is what payb.tc thinks was said.

Im working on something right now with dollartrader and payb.tc helping out with the numbers side of things. Its basically just a predetermined chapter 13 type deal that would allow them to show the debt is beign re payed so people can start trading it.

Im swamped today. I have 2 people from CL that need outcalls and Moira has to goto a market bank branch to cash her check so she can get her epi pen (she had a asthma attack yesterday)

Im not dodging you, we will meet up. Let me just take care of today first.

This is what Shak sent me in a pm.  I know it is not proper to post pm's.  Just making a point

Freeway

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 08:19:27 AM

And if anyone cares, Payb.tc blocked me during his auction.  So if any of you care about him, let him know that his name is still associated w Shak's.   Sad

eroxors
Legendary

Activity: 924

Think. Positive. Thoughts.

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 06:32:27 PM

And if anyone cares, Payb.tc blocked me during his auction.  So if any of you care about him, let him know that his name is still associated w Shak's.   Sad

Freeway, you are shady and weird and I don't blame anyone for blocking you.

Also, I had a *relatively* good recent transaction with Shakaru over some ram so I've donated 1.222 to the collection fund.

Clipse

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 07:31:33 PM

Also, I had a *relatively* good recent transaction with Shakaru over some ram so I've donated 1.222 to the collection fund.

Good to hear, now lets ignore the other $20k+ of trading money still left unpaid by shakaru.

What a good guy.

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 07:51:43 PM

Good to hear, now lets ignore the other $20k+ of trading money still left unpaid by shakaru.

What a good guy.

Understood and appreciated.

Clipse

View Profile
April 25, 2012, 08:36:16 PM

What a good guy.

I sincerely hope you sensed my sarcasm.

eroxors
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2012, 08:40:01 PM

What a good guy.

I sincerely hope you sensed my sarcasm.

Of course, I appreciated it. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: