Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:57:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help from theymos : Can't Access My acc/  (Read 4534 times)
Buziss

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 03:00:50 AM

I believe amit123 got the <> sign by misunderstanding theymos' PM template https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497545.0

theymos, could you add the badbear's example to that post, to prevent similar mistakes? Smiley

Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amit123 (OP)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:14:41 PM

Also, when sending PMs with a signed message put the message and the signature in separate code fields(e.g. [code ]some text[/code ] (just without spaces at the end of the word "code") ). Different browsers see the text differently otherwise (additional new lines, etc.). I experienced this myself once.
Ok tried this now..! sent a bitcoin signed msg to theymos using 
Code:
Code format
from other account. but I'm afraid I'm just making him mad now I have sent him 6-7 pm's in last 2 weeks and first few of them were in wrong format .

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 08:23:53 PM

and more frustrating part for me is this

I don't know whether someone successfully logged into my account or this is something else maybe a failed attempt to login from my side [but i don't think if that changes the last active field], or maybe theymos trying to fix my acc .

(BTC          CRYPTOMINE          BTC)  High Energy Efficiency        Innovative Technical Architecture      SIGN UP NOW!
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PROFITABLE CLOUD MINING   Libertarian Business Model  Mine BITCOIN or ALTCOIN              VISIT OUR THREAD!
allsopfree

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2014, 10:30:58 PM

What is theymos, anyone ?
BunsenBurner

Activity: 653
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:18:02 AM

theymos is the admin (boss) of bitcointalk. He is the only one that can help you recover your hacked account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35

allsopfree

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 01:26:24 PM

theymos is the admin (boss) of bitcointalk. He is the only one that can help you recover your hacked account.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=35

Oh ok i see, thank you for info  Wink
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:55:10 PM

Last Active:    Today at 03:48:44 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=239496

Still can't figure out what exactly the case here

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 06:35:50 PM

If theymos can't recover it , I request to pls block it so that hackers can't misuse it.

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:41:49 AM

I think I can't recover it now , so  I request either block it if possible or leave a negative feedback if anyone see's someone trying to sell it. or started posting through it , If I'll get it back I'll post it here, otherwise Someone else is using it. Sad thing is that I still can't figure out whether I lost it to some hacker or some glitch in system.

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 10:47:14 AM

Ok I banned it, it can be unbanned if it gets restored.

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:09:18 AM

I think I can't recover it now , so  I request either block it if possible or leave a negative feedback if anyone see's someone trying to sell it. or started posting through it , If I'll get it back I'll post it here, otherwise Someone else is using it. Sad thing is that I still can't figure out whether I lost it to some hacker or some glitch in system.

Did you told password to any friends or someone else? Is the e-mail linked to the account yours? If he changed, then you will get an approval mail,right?
Kindly,
         MZ

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 11:41:48 AM

Did you told password to any friends or someone else? Is the e-mail linked to the account yours? If he changed, then you will get an approval mail,right?
Kindly,
         MZ
I don't think any of my friends did it  I'm quite sure about that , and I don't know whether we get any approval mail while changing profile , I didn't got one[not even in spam] so i think thats the way it is, and when I tried to recover my password through my e-mail it says something like "this username doesn't exist " so I still can't figure out whats the case.

Thanks @Badbear

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 11:55:21 AM

Kindly,
         MZ
I don't think any of my friends did it  I'm quite sure about that , and I don't know whether we get any approval mail while changing profile , I didn't got one[not even in spam] so i think thats the way it is, and when I tried to recover my password through my e-mail it says something like "this username doesn't exist " so I still can't figure out whats the case.

Thanks @Badbear

Now you can leave it. It will be very hard for you if he did something bad with your account. Now it is okay, right? But still I can see the profile, it isn't deleted?
Kindly,
         MZ

Shogen
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:14:26 PM

Kindly,
         MZ

Thanks @Badbear

Now you can leave it. It will be very hard for you if he did something bad with your account. Now it is okay, right? But still I can see the profile, it isn't deleted?
Kindly,
         MZ

The accounts are never deleted, even if they have been banned permanently.  Smiley

Muhammed Zakir

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:16:46 PM

Kindly,
         MZ

The accounts are never deleted, even if they have been banned permanently.  Smiley

Thanks! So why doesn't it get deleted when banned? There isn't any use with the account, right?
Kindly,
     MZ

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:58:05 PM

Kindly,
         MZ

Thanks! So why doesn't it get deleted when banned? There isn't any use with the account, right?
Kindly,
     MZ
Because deleting it will create so much chaos. because that might delete all the posts that member made from that account  and that can create so much ambiguity in threads . and there are so many other problems with deleting an account like in this particular case Bad bear banned it so that no other person can use it and if somehow it gets restored it can be used without any problem.

amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:21:53 PM

Now I'll be using this account and will forget about that one. Just hoping same thing doesn't happen to this one.

exchangelr

Activity: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 03:21:48 PM

very easy to use . copy code i send MESSAGES on forum . done
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #F0VQ7Pz83HDH3obk
amit123 (OP)

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 05:00:52 PM

very easy to use . copy code i send MESSAGES on forum . done
Posted from Bitcointa.lk - #F0VQ7Pz83HDH3obk
Either you don't know what I'm saying or I don't know what you are saying.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: