Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitmark  (Read 622158 times)
YourMother
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1046

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2017, 05:49:35 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 03:07:27 AM by YourMother

The selfish mining POS scammer named Melvin Carvalho is still unable to provide a technical explanation for this next Bitmark release. He techno-babbles on slack all day, but when you ask him how in the hell will his shitcoin be able to communicate with the solid protocol (a totally different technology) and bitmark passport, he freezes and switches the topic.

If the bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, then explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

Under normal circumstances i would give this shitcoin a pass, but i can't get over the fact that the scammers behind this project have selfish mined bitmark for years (Forcing everyone else to generate orphans), until they got caught recently. Fuck them!

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Noolz39

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 05:54:15 PM

The selfish mining POS scammer named Melvin Carvalho is still unable to provide a technical explanation for this next Bitmark release. He techno-babbles on slack all day, but when you ask him how in the hell will his shitcoin be able to communicate with the solid protocol (a totally different technology) and bitmark passport, he freezes and switches the topic.

The bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, so, explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and he's using git pull upstream, taking other peoples' work to give the impression that bitmark is under development
yes time to sell. 50k sat is so huge price. SELL IT RIGHT NOW!
OMG_Moments

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 06:25:32 PM

+50% next week Cheesy

Even coins with more than $ 100 M market cap can do this movement, we should expect more.

Market cap of bitmark is only $ 3 M, I can see the potential.
$2,208,243
OMG_Moments

View Profile
April 15, 2017, 07:42:14 PM

The bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, so, explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

Under normal circumstances i would give this shitcoin a pass, but i can't get over the fact that the scammers behind this project have selfish mined bitmark for years (Forcing everyone else to generate orphans), until they got caught recently. Fuck them!
wanna re-buy lower?
monodose

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

If the bitmark blockchain doesn't store any data other than the transaction data, then explain to me how the fuck will this techno babble piece of shit work ?

1. Tell us about the video which I posted above. Is it scam video?
2. Do you know that nobody can refill BTM balance on polo? It means price was not pumped by devs, team and etc. It is real market price with out any manipulation. Also devs dont have huge volume btm on polo. BTM wallet was disabled on polo BEFORE price increased.

P.S. obv many people wanna crush BTM rate before release and buy it cheaper and sell after 23rd April
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:30:00 AM

2. Do you know that nobody can refill BTM balance on polo? It means price was not pumped by devs, team and etc. It is real market price with out any manipulation. Also devs dont have huge volume btm on polo. BTM wallet was disabled on polo BEFORE price increased.

Why would a lack of BTM withdrawals/deposits mean the "price was not pumped by devs, team and etc"?? They could have had the largest wallet on Polo before the wallet was disabled. And they also may have been the reason the wallet was disabled due to the aforementioned problems with selfish mining and the blockchain. In any case, once the wallet is disabled it could actually be very advantageous for them depending on the BTM distribution on Polo, since they could manipulate the price without having to worry about a flood of new BTM deposits coming in to dump on their pump.
dranster

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:49:00 AM

Will BTM break 100000 sats ATH and go up like PIVX  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
OMG_Moments

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 08:54:07 AM

Will BTM price $ 1 or more  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 01:00:15 PM

P.S. obv many people wanna crush BTM rate before release and buy it cheaper and sell after 23rd April

LMFAO!

The video that you posted belongs to the other Bitmark. (www.bitmark.com). Do not confuse Bitmark.io (this selfish mined shitcoin) with Bitmark.com (the project that wants to compete with Factom)

The absolute worst people in history, ranked by the wisdom of the crowd: "Vlad the Impaler", "Mihnea the Evil", "Ivan the Terrible" and "Evan the Instaminer".
greisson

Activity: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:15:39 PM
Last edit: April 16, 2017, 03:30:11 PM by greisson

melvincarvalho [3:47 AM]
The Release Candidate of bitmark storage and bitmark passport is now available on github. 

https://github.com/project-bitmark/bitmark-storage/releases/tag/RC1

It is a freeze release with no new features expected between now and the 17.04 release due next week.  I have tested it quite a bit, and I believe it it the only implementation of Solid with all major bugs fixed.  But please give it at try either on your own computer with a web connection or on a server, or perhaps try out a server on scaleway for as little as 2.99 EUR / per month.  Documentation is also available in English:

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/assets/infographic.png
monodose

Activity: 33

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:36:03 PM

The Release Candidate of bitmark storage and bitmark passport is now available on github. 

It is a freeze release with no new features expected between now and the 17.04 release due next week.  I have tested it quite a bit, and I believe it it the only implementation of Solid with all major bugs fixed.  But please give it at try either on your own computer with a web connection or on a server, or perhaps try out a server on scaleway for as little as 2.99 EUR / per month.  Documentation is also available in English:

https://project-bitmark.gitbooks.io/bitmark-storage/content/assets/infographic.png

Wow! Freeze release already done. The final release 23rd April. Good news for all holders of BTM. Next stop 70000
wagamamaman

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 05:56:23 PM

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

One search can answer this.

https://solid.mit.edu/

"Meet Our Team"

Melvin Carvalho is listed as contributor to Solid, along with Tim Berners-Lee

Conclusion, Bitmark developer is also working on an MIT Project with the man who invented the World Wide Web, and leveraging his own work in Bitmark Storage development. 

YourMother
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 06:30:14 PM

The guy forked the Solid project into a repository called bitmark-storage and now he's using git pull upstream to take other peoples' work and give the impression that bitmark is under development when in fact this shitcoin has stopped being developed since 2015 (if you don't count the 2016 commits on readme files and protocol version bumps) . Even his newest bitmark-app repository is just an empty electron instance  Cheesy

"Meet Our Team"

Conclusion, Bitmark developer is also working on an MIT Project with the man who invented the World Wide Web, and leveraging his own work in Bitmark Storage development. 

I knew this already, but the Bitmark blockchain has nothing to do with the Solid protocol.

wagamamaman

Activity: 17

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 06:49:11 PM

"Meet Our Team"

I knew this already, but the Bitmark blockchain has nothing to do with the Solid protocol.

Bizarre reply.

You knew already that what you said was the opposite of the truth.  You admit you were lying. Grin

Solid is his work, so is Bitmark Storage.
Noolz39

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 07:17:23 PM

Great! I will try to buy below 40k
ikill4food2

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 11:51:36 PM

Bitmark dev team are leading minds in the blockchain field ... do your research and find that the developments and team does not need hype, the works are solid. No other devs have currently in use on a MAJOR exchange like Bitmark on Poloniex. This is only 1 of many more Real-time, Real world use of Bitmark.
bobmarley650
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:24:59 AM

We can see some crazy movements on Polo, deposit and withdraws are disabled for a long time.

Market cap is very low, there is plenty of room for growth.

2x, 3x, 5x, 10x everything possible.

bobbtc@protonmail.com / Working day and night
AltcoinTrader15

Activity: 38

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Just bought a couple grand worth of Bitmark. Can easily see this doubling up after the drop.
Noolz39

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:11:57 PM

We can see some crazy movements on Polo, deposit and withdraws are disabled for a long time.

Market cap is very low, there is plenty of room for growth.

2x, 3x, 5x, 10x everything possible.

I'm gonna invest 100 btc into this coin for long term
just waiting a bit dump
monsanto
Legendary

Activity: 1241
Merit: 1005

..like bright metal on a sullen ground.

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:51:17 PM

Wow! Freeze release already done. The final release 23rd April. Good news for all holders of BTM. Next stop 70000

Bitmark dev team are leading minds in the blockchain field ... do your research and find that the developments and team does not need hype, the works are solid. No other devs have currently in use on a MAJOR exchange like Bitmark on Poloniex. This is only 1 of many more Real-time, Real world use of Bitmark.

Just bought a couple grand worth of Bitmark. Can easily see this doubling up after the drop.

Wow.. so many new accounts throwing money into the revolutionary bitmark network. I think it is safe to say Wallstreet has arrived. Blockchain 2.0.. 3.0.. forget about it! Chains? where we're going we don't need no chains.  Clearly these visionaries realize that working wallets are no longer necessary for success  Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 [137] 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: