Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:37:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Xiaoxiao's trading/forecast blog  (Read 16370 times)
maker88

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:10:12 PM

i think "random as fuck" would describe that triangle better than "sloppy".  Roll Eyes
Schickeria

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:16:14 PM

i think "random as fuck" would describe that triangle better than "sloppy".  Roll Eyes

Agreed. Though I give decent chances for a capitulation this thread at all contains no TA. Nothing more than meaningless scribblings.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:15:30 PM

this week's fore cast--

Don't see it going above 520...

Could see it drop as low as 400.  

I think beginning late sept, early october... it will go into the next wave of down swing, which is the 450- 380 range.  Followed by a rebound to lower mid 400 - low 500 range... followed by another down swing to the lower 300 range.  And if that doesn't hold, it is dropping to the 100s

BBBBBBAAAAM
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:31:50 AM

emergency forecast alert:

bitcoin about to nosedive in a few days.

trades: shorted about 5 btc @ 430
oda.krell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 12:21:49 PM

i think "random as fuck" would describe that triangle better than "sloppy".  ::)

Agreed. Though I give decent chances for a capitulation this thread at all contains no TA. Nothing more than meaningless scribblings.

True. The problem was never whether what he said was likely to happen or not. The problem was that it was just random noise he produced, without any argument or analysis, and that he kept spamming it in several threads.

For real TA, see RyN's thread (but you're already there, I know...)

And OP is on ignore for a while already, together with fallling and the other trolls :D

Not sure which Bitcoin wallet you should use? Get Electrum!
Electrum is an open-source lightweight client: fast, user friendly, and 100% secure.
Download the source or executables for Windows/OSX/Linux/Android from, and only from, the official Electrum homepage.
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 01:18:26 PM

If you don't think that the bottoms is behind us, you have to be

No offense to blind folk.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:14:01 AM

next phase of down swing ---- 220-350.  

current trades... shorting 4 btc's @ 375...

next week probably be at 310-330... after that prepare for 200s ... followed by up swing... then prepare for the 100s muahahaha

lol @ miners that sold there house and car for equipment!!!!

inca
Legendary

Activity: 1176

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:17:37 AM

All that forum noise for a measly 4 btc's? You have been around since 2011 and should be a rich early adopter. Instead you are advising others how to trade when you are playing with peanuts. I've bought more than that today lol.
Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:23:23 AM

next week probably be at 310-330... after that prepare for 200s ... followed by up swing... then prepare for the 100s muahahaha

lol @ miners that sold there house and car for equipment!!!!

They deserve to lose it all and commit suicide, because they are such greedy, lazy fools  Cheesy

Actually believing in magic money machines  Roll Eyes
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:24:00 AM

All that forum noise for a measly 4 btc's? You have been around since 2011 and should be a rich early adopter. Instead you are advising others how to trade when you are playing with peanuts. I've bought more than that today lol.

1) you're a dumbass

2) keep feeding sellers money, until you lose 4x what you bought... and then 2 years later maybe there will be a min comeback and you break even
inca
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:28:17 AM

1) you're a dumbass

2) keep feeding sellers money, until you lose 4x what you bought... and then 2 years later maybe there will be a min comeback and you break even

Haha. You were around in 2011.

1) Why are you not rich?

2) Why should anyone listen to the trading advice of someone who failed to capitalise on one of the greatest bull run accumulations in history?

3) If you are actually any good at trading (the previous two questions allude that you aren't) you would be throwing more than just over a thousand dollars around. 4 btc's? You have to be kidding. Bitcoin makes up 10% of my portfolio, if it goes to zero i will shrug. But even I make you look like a tiny goldfish. Amazing really.

Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:31:43 AM

1) you're a dumbass

1) Why are you not rich?

2) Why should anyone listen to the trading advice of someone who failed to capitalise on one of the greatest bull run accumulations in history?

3) If you are actually any good at trading (the previous two questions allude that you aren't) you would be throwing more than just over a thousand dollars around. 4 btc's? You have to be kidding. Bitcoin makes up 10% of my portfolio, if it goes to zero i will shrug. But even I make you look like a tiny goldfish. Amazing really.

like i said

1) you're a dumbass

2) your portfolio is probably worth as much as your moms left nut and going down fast.

3) gtfo of my blog you troll
inca
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:39:05 AM

1) you're a dumbass

1) Why are you not rich?

like i said

1) you're a dumbass

2) your portfolio is probably worth as much as your moms left nut and going down fast.

3) gtfo of my blog you troll

Something has you angry. Reality check: when i say portfolio i don't mean the folder you use to hold your payslips. The truth hurts haha. Now swim away little goldfish and stop telling others what to do.
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

dude you bought at 1k plus and now you're thinking about selling.  just stop being a sore loser.  sell or wait 10 years.  and you might make a profit.  but just stop being a loser, please.
inca
Legendary

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 11:58:56 AM

dude you bought at 1k plus and now you're thinking about selling.  just stop being a sore loser.  sell or wait 10 years.  and you might make a profit.  but just stop being a loser, please.

It is hard to not reach for the ignore button. Lets assess the facts. Review my post history. It all says the same thing that I bought the majority of my coins in the march-april run up last year. A single honest narrative. Would I like the price to be zooming into the stratosphere, sure. But you know what I will continue to accumulate and buy where I see value which is now.

Lets assess XiaoXiao.

1) Chance to become rich simply by holding a few dollars worth of btc in 2011 and being on this forum - tick.
2) Did he become rich? Er..No.
3) Offering trading advice loudly and vocally all over the forum as if he is a superstar trader/speculator - tick.
4) Actually has his money where his mouth is and is trading with large meaningful sums? Er..No. Actually trading with 4 btc (lol).

Ok. Now you are on ignore. Enjoy the final word.

Sevvero

Activity: 350
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:05:39 PM

dude you bought at 1k plus and now you're thinking about selling.  just stop being a sore loser.  sell or wait 10 years.  and you might make a profit.  but just stop being a loser, please.

It is hard to not reach for the ignore button. Lets assess the facts. Review my post history. It all says the same thing that I bought the majority of my coins in the march-april run up last year. A single honest narrative. Would I like the price to be zooming into the stratosphere, sure. But you know what I will continue to accumulate and buy where I see value which is now.

Lets assess XiaoXiao.

1) Chance to become rich simply by holding a few dollars worth of btc in 2011 and being on this forum - tick.
2) Did he become rich? Er..No.
3) Offering trading advice loudly and vocally all over the forum as if he is a superstar trader/speculator - tick.
4) Actually has his money where his mouth is and is trading with large meaningful sums? Er..No. Actually trading with 4 btc (lol).

Ok. Now you are on ignore. Enjoy the final word.

Ignore button is for ostriches who burry head in sand to ignore facts. Typical bulltard method. Can't see bad, can't hear bad, means all is good. What a tard.
sgbett
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1087

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 01:38:23 PM

Dat 4BTC tho'

Smiley

"A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution" - Satoshi Nakamoto
*my posts are not investment advice*
Xiaoxiao (OP)
Legendary

The Golden Rule Rules

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 05:53:55 AM

Next week's forecast- 10/12-10/18  350-450... things will even out a bit next week after the low of 275... however, it will probably not break out over 400 most likely... and sentiment will be low again...... later in the month... the previous ATM of 260 will certainly be tested.

current trades- 10 btc short sell @ 385... will stop loss at 450.

piramida
Legendary

Merit: 1010

Borsche

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 06:43:34 AM

But even I make you look like a tiny goldfish. Amazing really.

That is the fate of all bitcoin bears. Actually, assuming he's been a bear since 2011, he's doing pretty well, shorting one salary worth of an apple factory employee and he's not in jail for debt, better than most Smiley

i am satoshi
Hunyadi
Legendary

Activity: 1281

☑ ♟ ☐ ♚

View Profile
October 09, 2014, 10:06:53 AM

If you don't think that the bottoms is behind us, you have to be

No offense to blind folk.

F**k me  Grin

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░B**-Cultist░▒▓█▇▅▃▂