Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:29:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:16:10 PM

I thinka we have also no Problem with dopecoin... and also not with some not cannabiscoin related Posts, but not constantly...

I hear you man. Not much I can do really , I'm trying to calm down the troops to my best ability so the Cannabis coin community doesn't get to irritated .

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Virtuoso
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:17:04 PM

I thinka we have also no Problem with dopecoin... and also not with some not cannabiscoin related Posts, but not constantly...

I hear you man. Not much I can do really , I'm trying to calm down the troops to be best ability so the Cannabis coin community doesn't get to irritated .

Thanks Buddy  Wink
ciccas4

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:17:29 PM

Sorry,but maybe got really big issues with mah..but 1cann=1000 dope so..and dope is telling nobody and nowhere when and what merchant is accepting them...and in your opinion people got to live cann for dope???gl people....i can't say your out of mind,but i can't find logical motivation to switch cann with dope...
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:20:32 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

Everyone who talks about dopecoin !!! here !!! at !!! THE CANNABISCOIN !!! Forum !!! is a stupid moth56fuc77r !!!

Hey haha ...sorry, some of the folks are pouring into here. I've taken over DopeCoin along with our lead dev. and wanted to say we have no problems with the CannabisCoin community and look forward to your success. We appreciate you holding down the fort while we've been gone!  Grin

I have spoken to previous DOPE devs before.  We all support Cannabis related coins but we have different views regarding legalities and transparency with the community.  
Best of luck to you as the new dev.

~D9

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:24:24 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

Everyone who talks about dopecoin !!! here !!! at !!! THE CANNABISCOIN !!! Forum !!! is a stupid moth56fuc77r !!!

Hey haha ...sorry, some of the folks are pouring into here. I've taken over DopeCoin along with our lead dev. and wanted to say we have no problems with the CannabisCoin community and look forward to your success. We appreciate you holding down the fort while we've been gone!  Grin

I have spoken to previous DOPE devs before.  We all support Cannabis related coins but we have different views regarding legalities and transparency with the community.  

~D9
+1
dopecoindude
Legendary

Activity: 1512

The Dude Of DopeCoin

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:25:04 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

~D9

Agreed on that . Cannabis related coins are the future as a eco-system we should support each other.  We do have different views regarding how best to approach this market. Our goal is to encompass any drug, not just the Cannabis  market while protecting the users ( we are going to integrate bitmessage into our system ) privacy of transactions. Also, we are doing a total re-branding of the coin as its not just about "drugs" either ( this is just one aspect of about 3 we'll be targeting )  , we are going over the "cool" factor and bringing in musicians to help push this DopeCoin mainstream. Stay tune!

It is here folks. DopeCoinGOLD . The #1 Crypto-Weed Coin.
st4nl3y
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:27:43 PM

Let me repost this for now..

Quote from: CannabisCoinDev

and this is for later

Quote from: CannabisCoinDev

ifightformerkel
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:28:13 PM

i think CANN will be number one, time will tell  Smiley

no dope will be the number one and i can tell you why

Dope maybe start using the dogecoin source code so people can mine dogecoin and dopecoin at the same time.
Merged mining + counter party soon  Wink
+ 1 gramm for 1000 dope (confirmed by the dev)
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:28:42 PM

i think cann price will spike up after this slight dip, good to buy more now  Grin
not long to the 20th!!
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:28:46 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

~D9

Agreed on that . Cannabis related coins are the future as a eco-system we should support each other.  We do have different views regarding how best to approach this market. Our goal is to encompass any drug, not just Cannabis  market while protecting the users ( we are going to integrate bitmessage into our system ) privacy. Also, we are doing a total re-branding as its not just about "drugs" ( this is just one aspect of about 3 we'll be targeting )  , we are going over the "cool" factor and bringing in musicians to help push this mainstream. Stay tune!

Allow me,everything perfect,but..you will sell 1 gr for 1000 dope right??may i Know where??cause there is a big differenze between saying and building something...no offense,but Now as Now i can't see why this coin is here...
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:30:43 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

~D9

Agreed on that . Cannabis related coins are the future as a eco-system we should support each other.  We do have different views regarding how best to approach this market. Our goal is to encompass any drug, not just the Cannabis  market while protecting the users ( we are going to integrate bitmessage into our system ) privacy of transactions. Also, we are doing a total re-branding of the coin as its not just about "drugs" either ( this is just one aspect of about 3 we'll be targeting )  , we are going over the "cool" factor and bringing in musicians to help push this DopeCoin mainstream. Stay tune!

Can you leave already you and your shitcoin minions are clogging this thread with shitposting.
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:32:27 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

~D9

Can you leave already you and your shitcoin minions are clogging this thread with shitposting.

We support any coin with a real cause.  We are patients for the Patients.

From Dev to Dev.  Please use PM and respect the community while they wait for more CANN updates and news.

~DeltaNine

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:33:19 PM

its funny how the dope lovers come here when cann is booming now  Grin
#YESWECANN
coinfello
Legendary

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:34:45 PM

i could sell now and take some nice profit but why? if ive waited this long i can wait few months more  Grin
toilet

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:34:59 PM

i think CANN will be number one, time will tell  Smiley

no dope will be the number one and i can tell you why

Dope maybe start using the dogecoin source code so people can mine dogecoin and dopecoin at the same time.

please leave

host of shitcoin talk
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:36:21 PM

very special. wow.
shrekster

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:37:08 PM

I think this could hit 20k soon.
ptic-1

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:39:27 PM

i think cann price will spike up after this slight dip, good to buy more now  Grin
not long to the 20th!!

some red canndy special mixed between, being on cold

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:39:38 PM

its funny how the dope lovers come here when cann is booming now  Grin
#YESWECANN

so you don't want anyone buying cann up?  ..or new money coming in?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:45:54 PM

Potential investor here.

Let's say I own a dispensary in Colorado.  I have as much business as I can handle because, well, legal weed.

Why should I accept CannabisCoin?

I like the idea behind CannabisCoin and the peg, I just need to understand why more than just this one dispensary associated with the dev will want to adopt it.  Why should I accept a coin and sell my weed at a loss in hopes the coin will accrue in value so I can break even.  Why not just use Bitcoin?  Or Darkcoin since it has anonymity.

Thank you.

First of all, by accepting the CANN Peg, you are being part of the CANN Movement. And the goal is to allow patients access to affordable medication.
As an angel investor, I hear pitches all the time from people where the main crux of their argument is that this will make a positive difference in the world. While that's nice, I already donate to charities and am not interested in another one.  I want to know where the value is and, "It's the right thing to do" is not valuable unfortunately.

Secondly, since CannabisCoin is pegged at 1:1, meaning 1 CANN per Gram of Cannabis, CannabisCoin will be a MORE STABLE cryptocurrency than Bitcoin or Darkcoin.
For example, Bitcoin is already accepted by a dispensary in Washington (http://www.coindesk.com/washington-dispensary-now-takes-bitcoin-cannabis/)
Now imagine how volatile Bitcoin can be and as a business owner, if you do not instant-exchange your Bitcoin for Fiat, you might take a big loss the next day.
I would agree IF a LOT of dispensaries were accepting CannabisCoin.  I want to know WHY dispensaries should accept CannabisCoin.  Because if they don't, then the peg won't matter in the medium to long run.

Lastly, the question now in your head is, then how long do I have to wait for CannabisCoin price to reach parity and while waiting, what do I stand to gain? Simple.
You end up with MORE NEW Customers. Customers that got to know you because of the CANN Peg may end up being a long-term customer. (Think the Groupon effect here, small loss on a single product/service in exchange for new customers)
And once the news spread that there are dispensaries that have adopted the CANN Peg, it won't take long for the price of 1 CannabisCoin to reach parity to the average price of 1 Gram of Cannabis.
Most dispensaries already have plenty of customers.  There's no reason for them to accept a coin that will result in them getting more customers which would cause them to lose money on every transaction.

CannaisCoin has to hit the tipping point with dispensaries.  I want to know how and why that is going to happen and I haven't heard the answer yet.  I do hope there is an answer though as I'd love to get on board.

Oh and 1 more thing, why should dispensaries get involved with crypto in the 1st place?
Well, blame the banks for being so hostile to dispensaries. The banks do not want to deal with dispensaries and many are unbanked even up to today!

So what's the risk to the cannabis industry by being unbanked which some may ask?
Well, it’s a massive public safety risk where having a lot of cash on site makes cannabis businesses savory targets to and for criminals.
It also creates ample difficulties for doing business on a day-to-day basis where you cannot offer customers debit or credit card services and where paying your taxes and payroll is very, very challenging.

Read more here:
http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/business/2014/08/31/pot-marijuana-industry/13628491/
Agreed.  But why should I use Cannabiscoin at a loss over Bitcoin with its sider adoption or Darkcoin and its anonymity?

After reading your post, and having followed this thread for the past month or so. Every single one of your questions have been answered if you had bothered to read the past pages. Dispensaries will be accepting 1cann for 1gram, if you are stupid enough to not believe that will continue to happen after the first transaction, then great, don't go buy $5 worth of coin now and be able to get a bunch of grams. Not our problem. You should use Cannabiscoin because it is backed at 1:1 ratio, dispensaries WILL ACCEPT IT so that's your stability, price will not flucuate like btc, which also means businesses can store their CANN in wallets (or however they want) without fear to come back the next day and see all their CANN they own halved in value. You would sell grams for 1 CANN at a loss (initially) for promotion to yourself, and the coin, which will eventually reach parity, even with that, there is still a limit to how much CANN you can use in dispensaries a day, for obvious reasons.

Seriously, if you really care about the information you took time to type up, either contact the Dev, or READ.

Furthermore... accepting a loss for early transactions, if dispensaries hold their CANN till parity, they lose nothing....

+1 I salute you good Sir.

Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: