Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:16:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
Digital_Currency_LTD

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:46:41 PM

QUICK NOTE

We are heading to the dispensary as planned right now to setup more point of sale systems for CannabisCoin.

Later, ChinoGreen and I will be meeting with a large group over dinner this evening regarding CannabisCoin and its movement.

Remember, we are getting closer to 10/20/2014.  What is that? 10/20?  

It's a date that patients will remember the real Halloween Holiday.  Its the day they get their "CANNdy"!

You can go door to door on 10/20 pre-Halloween, but Everyone knows where to get CANNdy that day.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Good news!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 09:47:15 PM

QUICK NOTE

We are heading to the dispensary as planned right now to setup more point of sale systems for CannabisCoin.

Later, ChinoGreen and I will be meeting with a large group over dinner this evening regarding CannabisCoin and its movement.

Remember, we are getting closer to 10/20/2014.  What is that? 10/20?  

It's a date that patients will remember the real Halloween Holiday.  Its the day they get their "CANNdy"!

You can go door to door on 10/20 pre-Halloween, but Everyone knows where to get CANNdy that day.

~DeltaNine
YesWeCANN

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
shrekster

Activity: 299
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:47:47 PM

I LOL at the scrub trying to sell 10btc worth of cann for .000080
RockHound

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:49:34 PM

DOPE=SCAM

It is far from a scam.

Everyone who talks about dopecoin !!! here !!! at !!! THE CANNABISCOIN !!! Forum !!! is a stupid moth56fuc77r !!!

Hey haha ...sorry, some of the folks are pouring into here. I've taken over DopeCoin along with our lead dev. and wanted to say we have no problems with the CannabisCoin community and look forward to your success. We appreciate you holding down the fort while we've been gone!  Grin

I have spoken to previous DOPE devs before.  We all support Cannabis related coins but we have different views regarding legalities and transparency with the community.  
Best of luck to you as the new dev.

~D9

Safe  Cool
NobodyYouKnow

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:57:08 PM

People continue to make the market-cap argument relentlessly in this thread, but I believe that it is flawed & this coin truly can have a valuation of 1 billion dollars. Regardless of whether every coin-holder will be able to buy weed with cannabiscoins in the next year, or even if 20% of coin-holders can do that. Marijuana is something that resonates with a lot of people. There are whole cultures and social circles, documentaries, prisoners, books, medicines, scientific research etc. It is in some way involved in the lives of tens of millions of people, and as the dev emphasizes, incredibly important for the many people who use it as a medicine. Now here we are, in the year 2014, at a time where cryptocurrency has been born and legitimized, medical marijuana is sweeping the nation, and recreational marijuana is being legalized and decriminalized. We have a dev who is actually good at acting on his plans, this guy is an achiever. He's networking well, growing medical-grade cannabis in large quantities, and created a cryptocurrency that is currently valued at $3.3 million dollars. Yet this man continues to say that it is all about the patients for them & he is happy to share medicine with them and improve their lives. It is a perfect convergence of events. What I'm saying is, the actual dispensary-market for this coin will initially be relatively small, yes, but we don't need the dev to be shipping 100 tons of pot by the trainload to give this coin a $1B valuation.

this.

This is how real companies are evaluated also. On future earnings.

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if we hit 40-80k CANN today.

GambitBTC

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

People continue to make the market-cap argument relentlessly in this thread, but I believe that it is flawed & this coin truly can have a valuation of 1 billion dollars. Regardless of whether every coin-holder will be able to buy weed with cannabiscoins in the next year, or even if 20% of coin-holders can do that. Marijuana is something that resonates with a lot of people. There are whole cultures and social circles, documentaries, prisoners, books, medicines, scientific research etc. It is in some way involved in the lives of tens of millions of people, and as the dev emphasizes, incredibly important for the many people who use it as a medicine. Now here we are, in the year 2014, at a time where cryptocurrency has been born and legitimized, medical marijuana is sweeping the nation, and recreational marijuana is being legalized and decriminalized. We have a dev who is actually good at acting on his plans, this guy is an achiever. He's networking well, growing medical-grade cannabis in large quantities, and created a cryptocurrency that is currently valued at $3.3 million dollars. Yet this man continues to say that it is all about the patients for them & he is happy to share medicine with them and improve their lives. It is a perfect convergence of events. What I'm saying is, the actual dispensary-market for this coin will initially be relatively small, yes, but we don't need the dev to be shipping 100 tons of pot by the trainload to give this coin a $1B valuation.

this.

Lol i sure as hell would be
ciccas4

Activity: 251

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:03:25 PM

Just 5 days left.....CAN'T WAITTTTTTT !!!!! Revolution is CANNingggggg  Grin Grin Grin Grin
FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:08:49 PM

took profits just incase. bought into MARY jane coin looking good to be the next cann coin

So you buy ANY coin bearing a Cannabis related name? Seriously, did u even ask yourself why you bought CannabisCoin in the first place?

You bought CannabisCoin because it is Asset-Backed by Cannabis, and Pegged at 1 CANN Per Gram of Cannabis which you can start to exchange on 20th Oct 2014 onwards at Herbal Wellness Center, Arizona!

Now tell me, what is Maryj backed by? Hot Air? Or you just pick coins which happen to be cheaper than CannabisCoin in the hope they have the SAME success? Then you are a dreamer my friend.

If you think it's so easy to execute an asset-backed coin, think again, even Potcoin, 1 of the first coin created for the Cannabis industry... isn't backed by ANYTHING to date. No pegging whatsoever!

It's not JUST the pegging with Herbal Wellness Center in Arizona....

Look at the grow facilities D9 & Team have being built right now, and the beautiful CANNdy girls they're already growing.
Very impressive. The CannabisCoin Team have boots on the ground ( in the 'real' world ) and are doing the work to make their dream a reality.

CannaCoin has some great payment gateway software in beta development.

Compare this to the other weed coins....
MaryJ, Dope etc.... Huh  What compelling features do these bring to the table?

NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:11:07 PM

this.

Lol i sure as hell would be

There will be an exponentially more powerful rise followed by a weaker fall than the last one as popularity sky rockets and more people understand how CANN works and is growing in real life, not just on the market screens. CANN is now 4th in 24hr volume after BTC LTC DOGE and significantly ahead of XRP. Many people thought XRP wouldn't hit the roof, but it did, now here comes CANN to over take them and be #2 soon and maybe number 1 one day, but that wouldn't be for several years.

tinaken_v

Activity: 561

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:12:43 PM

took profits just incase. bought into MARY jane coin looking good to be the next cann coin

So you buy ANY coin bearing a Cannabis related name? Seriously, did u even ask yourself why you bought CannabisCoin in the first place?

You bought CannabisCoin because it is Asset-Backed by Cannabis, and Pegged at 1 CANN Per Gram of Cannabis which you can start to exchange on 20th Oct 2014 onwards at Herbal Wellness Center, Arizona!

Now tell me, what is Maryj backed by? Hot Air? Or you just pick coins which happen to be cheaper than CannabisCoin in the hope they have the SAME success? Then you are a dreamer my friend.

If you think it's so easy to execute an asset-backed coin, think again, even Potcoin, 1 of the first coin created for the Cannabis industry... isn't backed by ANYTHING to date. No pegging whatsoever!

Look at the grow facilities D9 & Team have being built right now, and the beautiful CANNdy girls they're already growing.
Very impressive. The CannabisCoin Team have boots on the ground ( in the 'real' world ) and are doing the work to make their dream a reality.

What about THE SAME SERVICES AS CANN!!!???

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg9201338#msg9201338

DOPECOIN HASHRATE HIT 1GH/S

DEV confirmed deal to buy weed!!! BTC BTC BTC

1000 DOPECOIN (DOPE) = 1 Gram of Marijuana - CONFIRMED BY DEV!!!

FredDag

Activity: 436

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:13:13 PM

Potential investor here.

Let's say I own a dispensary in Colorado.  I have as much business as I can handle because, well, legal weed.

Why should I accept CannabisCoin?

I like the idea behind CannabisCoin and the peg, I just need to understand why more than just this one dispensary associated with the dev will want to adopt it.  Why should I accept a coin and sell my weed at a loss in hopes the coin will accrue in value so I can break even.  Why not just use Bitcoin?  Or Darkcoin since it has anonymity.

Thank you.

You wouldn't want to accept CANN unless you owned a large percentage of it.

It's an easy concept to copy. I would assume many coins will be coming out soon. Probably with bigger dispensary chains.

I think the long term idea for delta9 is to own a massive 1000 store national chain of dispensaries.

Alternatively, your dispensary might accept CANN at a different exchange rate... eg., 5 CANN  buys 1g of house medical marijuana.
You could also buy cheap CANN now, then sell instore to cash customers to promote the payment method.
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:14:54 PM

I have sold my CANN coins, made a nice profit, waiting for a cheaper entry.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:15:35 PM

Alternatively, your dispensary might accept CANN at a different exchange rate... eg., 5 CANN  buys 1g of house medical marijuana.
You could also buy cheap CANN now, then sell instore to cash customers to promote the payment method.

Great ideas!

LovSan

Activity: 644

(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:17:07 PM

MaryJ is the only POS cannabis related coin. Also it's the youngest among all of 'em, end of story.

CANN is emerald, others just pebble.

❄❁❇❂❇❃❇❅❇❆❇❈❇❉❇❊❇❋❄♒❇♓❇♉❇♈❇♊❇♋❇♌❇♍❇♎❇♏❇♐❇♑❄❋❇❊❇❉❇❈❇❆❇❅❇❃❇❂❇❁❄
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:18:39 PM

I have sold my CANN coins, made a nice profit, waiting for a cheaper entry.

The new wave is coming and it's a rise not a fall, you will be waiting for at least 15-30 hours to see a much lower price to snag again, if it even happens. You can clearly see the trends are winding up another massive catapulting of the price to the North.

CryptoJohn
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1003

Well, That's Crypto :-\

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:20:51 PM

Nom, Nom, Nom.....mmmmm, cheap CANN.....

Keep taking profits people I am eating them up.
zoata87
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 10:21:17 PM

What about THE SAME SERVICES AS CANN!!!???

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=467641.msg9201338#msg9201338

DOPECOIN HASHRATE HIT 1GH/S

DEV confirmed deal to buy weed!!! BTC BTC BTC

1000 DOPECOIN (DOPE) = 1 Gram of Marijuana - CONFIRMED BY DEV!!!
so everyone got his fav coin, why dont u support your dopecoin in a productive way and stop to write like a capslock-hooked !!!11! 5 year old retard? Smiley
placebo
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:22:01 PM

MaryJ is the only POS cannabis related coin. Also it's the youngest among all of 'em, end of story.

CANN is emerald, others just pebble.

MaryJ didn't destroy ICO coins... should be avoided. Rumors on DOPE are looking great, if it is true that you can buy weed with DOPE then that is the next one. Remember AUR? then Mazacoin? and then all the other coins Cheesy
NobodyYouKnow

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 10:27:08 PM

Nom, Nom, Nom.....mmmmm, cheap CANN.....

Keep taking profits people I am eating them up.

LOL RIGHT!? Look at all the fakers selling small amounts to make it look like a real dump when it's only a few bucks, we're going to really reel in some fat ones today! Grab your CANNabis and relax as your sound investments grow like a flowering plant folks!  Grin

Go, go gadget D9! You're a true entrepreneur my good Sir, and I salute you with respect on your hardworking ethic and well thought out business plan. Keep up the impeccable work and cheers to all the team and supporters, we love you all and appreciate your commitment!  Cheesy

CannabisCoinDev (OP)

Activity: 490

The Official CannabisCoin Team [CANN]

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 10:30:36 PM

Just a tip:

Get a POD from your devs.

Also confirmed acceptance from owners/staff of merchant.

Full videos with face of dev.

Buy some land and facilities

Get doctor backing

Master growers

Grow

Oh nevermind.

Yes We Cann

Cannabis Coin Team - Community run, NOT Company run!
The Coin that's 100% Backed by Marijuana Cannabis!
http://CannabisCoin.net   Trade symbol [CANN] - YES WE CANN!
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: