Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:20:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
BTC-Buds

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:44:52 PM

how long do you think your one dispensary is going to accept your coin worth pennies for a gram of shwag before they shut that deal down? i doubt they will keep losing money just so you guys and your scammer buddy loljosh can dump on all your bagholders.

uh oh, he used the word shwag, he must be a Bud Master.  and nice username, did you decide to use an A instead of an I, as not to be that racist?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nagger06

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:46:29 PM

how long do you think your one dispensary is going to accept your coin worth pennies for a gram of shwag before they shut that deal down? i doubt they will keep losing money just so you guys and your scammer buddy loljosh can dump on all your bagholders.

Just leave. The fact that you even took the time to type out that post goes to show you that you don't even have a basic understanding of what a cryptocurrency is or how it works.

is that right? first off, im not the one that bought into a coin with a known scammer involved. as far as how crypto works its pretty simple, you can say the price is pegged to 1 gram of shwaag but to the business owner they are getting pennies for a product that sells for alot more than that. so they would be operating at a loss. how long do you think they will keep that up?

my last name is nagg there buddy, your the one thinking racist thoughts here. so i guess that means that the cann people are racist.
Unpredictable

Activity: 292
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:48:46 PM

Long because I bet they've already have tons of CANN bought from <1000satoshi so they could cover their losses without a problem.
Bombadil

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:50:24 PM

uh oh, he used the word shwag, he must be a Bud Master.  and nice username, did you decide to use an A instead of an I, as not to be that racist?

Lol, if they're smart, they're gonna hodl the CANN they get, or put it up at a high sellwall, only to sell it when it reaches the price of 5-10$ (and they can make break-even). As more people will understand how cheap CANN is, and what you'll get for it (the peg), the price will automatically rise.

Ofc, this will be countered by many people dumping when the price only gets a bit higher, but once all weak hands are sold out, the fun cann begin Wink
karlb187

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 04:52:35 PM

bunch of fudders on the forum today. They just mad they did not get in when it was cheap.  Roll Eyes

Yes We CANN!

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:53:21 PM

Let me preface this by saying that while I think it's awesome what you're doing for medicinal herb, creating a mesh network with crypto is awesome and imho, was inevitable.

What I don't understand is, how does this payment method navigate the fuzziness of state/federal conflict regarding the medicinal application of dankerbs?
From what I read it seems that CannabisCoin is a strain-exclusive (or restricted, depending on outlook) payment method..is this correct? Please inform me if I am mistaken. Is this just a temporary framework during the outset stages of the propagation of CannabisCoin as a source payment method or something that's more permanent?

I live in SoCal and participate in our medicinal pot program and am very particular about procuring anything that's not top-shelf/tier pot, that's what's fueling my curiosity in this regard.  

In any regard I think it's awesome that this effort is being made. And for the morons who called the baby-dank, shwag...well, that's just it. You're morons.
Buerra
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:54:24 PM

At least you know you're doing something amazing when you see others copying your work lol. Keep at it CANN, I'm quite curious.
MilkyMoon

Activity: 137

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 04:57:54 PM

Just leave. The fact that you even took the time to type out that post goes to show you that you don't even have a basic understanding of what a cryptocurrency is or how it works.

is that right? first off, im not the one that bought into a coin with a known scammer involved. as far as how crypto works its pretty simple, you can say the price is pegged to 1 gram of shwaag but to the business owner they are getting pennies for a product that sells for alot more than that. so they would be operating at a loss. how long do you think they will keep that up?

my last name is nagg there buddy, your the one thinking racist thoughts here. so i guess that means that the cann people are racist.

you can say the price is pegged to 1 gram of shwaag but to the business owner they are getting pennies for a product that sells for alot more than that

That, right there, is proof that you don't understand what's going on. CANN will BECOME worth $8 per coin, if not more, due to the fact that it's purchasing said product. In fact, if the CANNdy marijuana were to be marked up in price, CANN coins would follow suit. The patient will now be able to carry a digital wallet to buy their medicine - 3 grams every single day if they so choose. Not only is this concept going to greatly increase the value of the coin due to the product's inherent value, but the coin may very well become worth MORE than the cash price of the product simply due to the convenience factor of scanning a QR code as well as the safety/security benefits of not walking to the store with pockets full of cash.

I'm sorry that you didn't get into CANN a month ago; but there's no need to flip off the Captain just because he announced the boat is ready to disembark.

BTC: 1FpFrSurKcaXJbabZFaM7atzVCa39Lp3qN
"Oatmeal is like nature's oatmeal." - George Washington
BlackMarketKarma

Activity: 107

Cyclical economic ebb and flow.

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:00:14 PM

Apologies, perhaps I need to re-read the thread with a little more scrutiny...I seem to have missed some crucial aspects.
BTC-Buds

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:05:03 PM

Let me preface this by saying that while I think it's awesome what you're doing for medicinal herb, creating a mesh network with crypto is awesome and imho, was inevitable.

What I don't understand is, how does this payment method navigate the fuzziness of state/federal conflict regarding the medicinal application of dankerbs?
From what I read it seems that CannabisCoin is a strain-exclusive (or restricted, depending on outlook) payment method..is this correct? Please inform me if I am mistaken. Is this just a temporary framework during the outset stages of the propagation of CannabisCoin as a source payment method or something that's more permanent?

I live in SoCal and participate in our medicinal pot program and am very particular about procuring anything that's not top-shelf/tier pot, that's what's fueling my curiosity in this regard.  

In any regard I think it's awesome that this effort is being made. And for the morons who called the baby-dank, shwag...well, that's just it. You're morons.

devs, someone in the know, plz correct me.  but from what i gather they're already talking about another strain called 'black beauty', i've seen mention of merch being sold using CANN, and i even asked about seeds/clones for personal use (patient from cali here) and they replied back saying seeds were a future possibility. 

and just to put this out there so ya'll can run the numbers, yesterday morning i picked up 14.2g of og wreck (http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/og-wreck) for $130 'on sale' and also got 1.2g of mendo chem for free (punch card deal) - makes me wanna drive out to AZ monday!
uleoja

Activity: 50

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:21:49 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Mkltl9E.png
BeCrypto

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:24:42 PM

devs, someone in the know, plz correct me.  but from what i gather they're already talking about another strain called 'black beauty', i've seen mention of merch being sold using CANN, and i even asked about seeds/clones for personal use (patient from cali here) and they replied back saying seeds were a future possibility. 

and just to put this out there so ya'll can run the numbers, yesterday morning i picked up 14.2g of og wreck (http://www.leafly.com/hybrid/og-wreck) for $130 'on sale' and also got 1.2g of mendo chem for free (punch card deal) - makes me wanna drive out to AZ monday!

Do it.
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:26:30 PM

C'mon redditors, still only 62 subscribers to reddit.com/r/cannabiscoins. Believe it or not reddit subscriber count is used in many coin-rating metrics, not that we need the sub to thrive for the coin to thrive, but every small bit helps, SUBSCRIBE!  Smiley

RockHound

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:29:18 PM

CANN's main trading pair is with BTC (if anyone hasn't notice is also dipping today)

It's just my opinion, but I'm more interested in business model rather than it's current index. Future gains would be a bonus.

Retailing significant amounts of BTC mainly to the UK market everyday (this keeps me happy). I have a disclaimer that I do not supply BTC for any nefarious activities but suspect some of my clients are turning to Tor marketplaces to exchange BTC for weed. I'm a liberal guy, so it's up to my clients how they wish to spend assuming their own risk + currently not legal to administer medical marijuana here.

Back on point, the CANN developer team have asked us to contribute for support.

-Here's a list of the major News Networks in Arizona - Would be great if CANN supporters would give them a call/email - only takes 5 minutes of our time and we ain't got nothing to lose.

KPHO / CBS 5: 602-650-0711 kphoactionbutton@cbs5az.com

12 News / Republic Media: 602-444-1212 connect@12news.com newstips@arizonarepublic.com

550 KFYI: (Studio Call-In Line) 602.260.KFYI 602.374.6120 doctorbob@doctorbob.com

KSWT-TV / EYE13: 928-782-5113 news@kswt.com

TucsonNewsNow: 520-744-1313 (Contact Form) http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/275018/contact-us-form

Naztoday: 928-523-2232 webeditor@naztoday.com

104.1 KQTH-FM / Journal Broadcast Group: (Call-In Line) 520-751-1041 520-722-5486 bwhite@jrn.com

-Let's face it, us pro-weed advocators sometimes find it hard to move  Smiley  Intra-state logistics would be great for the CANN project, I think the Developers should have talks with service providers that can handle this (MMJ Card/KYC/Medicare compliant). Interstate would be really great for the project, but don't think this is possible right now?

Cigna Home Delivery: 1-800-997-1654

-High-Net-Worth individuals love a bargain even more than the Average Joe and can be of enormous support (financial/affiliate/partnership/marketing). Mr D9 why not give Tim Burd a call, he was in the business for sometime and might be of great help. Don't have his contact details (can anyone here find out?)

-LA for many reasons would be a great place to campaign (next event perhaps?) These guy's might be interested and staff I hear are "down to earth", amiable folks http://www.exhalemedcenter.com/ + excellent client base.

phx710

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:35:35 PM

MMJ in phx. From the pics it looks like they are integrated with the MMJ freeway. If so that is all AZ cares about. 2.5 oz every 2 weeks MMJ Freeway provides those records.

AZ also has reciprocity. Any one with valid MMJ card from any state can buy. 
Nagger06

Activity: 25

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:49:49 PM

first off, i have plenty of cann. i mined a shitload when the diff was low for like weeks, that isn't the issue. people have tried to "peg" btc and many other coins to things in the past assuming it will magically make the price go to whatever it is they want. it doesn't work that way. If i could decide that 1 doge is now worth 1 bag of dog food and therefore now a doge is worth $40 (yes i feed my dogs the premium shit) then it would have been done long ago. your missing my point here completely. That isn't how cryptocurrency works, it may someday be worth the price of 1 gram if things go well but to try and force the price to go to whatever the cost of a gram is doesn't work and the ones who are stuck making up the difference are the dispensary owners.
darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:52:19 PM

CANN's main trading pair is with BTC (if anyone hasn't notice is also dipping today)

It's just my opinion, but I'm more interested in business model rather than it's current index. Future gains would be a bonus.

Retailing significant amounts of BTC mainly to the UK market everyday (this keeps me happy). I have a disclaimer that I do not supply BTC for any nefarious activities but suspect some of my clients are turning to Tor marketplaces to exchange BTC for weed. I'm a liberal guy, so it's up to my clients how they wish to spend assuming their own risk + currently not legal to administer medical marijuana here.

Back on point, the CANN developer team have asked us to contribute for support.

-Here's a list of the major News Networks in Arizona - Would be great if CANN supporters would give them a call/email - only takes 5 minutes of our time and we ain't got nothing to lose.

KPHO / CBS 5: 602-650-0711 kphoactionbutton@cbs5az.com

12 News / Republic Media: 602-444-1212 connect@12news.com newstips@arizonarepublic.com

550 KFYI: (Studio Call-In Line) 602.260.KFYI 602.374.6120 doctorbob@doctorbob.com

KSWT-TV / EYE13: 928-782-5113 news@kswt.com

TucsonNewsNow: 520-744-1313 (Contact Form) http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/category/275018/contact-us-form

Naztoday: 928-523-2232 webeditor@naztoday.com

104.1 KQTH-FM / Journal Broadcast Group: (Call-In Line) 520-751-1041 520-722-5486 bwhite@jrn.com

-Let's face it, us pro-weed advocators sometimes find it hard to move  Smiley  Intra-state logistics would be great for the CANN project, I think the Developers should have talks with service providers that can handle this (MMJ Card/KYC/Medicare compliant). Interstate would be really great for the project, but don't think this is possible right now?

Cigna Home Delivery: 1-800-997-1654

-High-Net-Worth individuals love a bargain even more than the Average Joe and can be of enormous support (financial/affiliate/partnership/marketing). Mr D9 why not give Tim Burd a call, he was in the business for sometime and might be of great help. Don't have his contact details (can anyone here find out?)

-LA for many reasons would be a great place to campaign (next event perhaps?) These guy's might be interested and staff I hear are "down to earth", amiable folks http://www.exhalemedcenter.com/ + excellent client base.

+1
Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2014, 05:53:50 PM

FUDDERS in FULL FORCE TODAY!

Haters are ANGRY at the success of the Cannabiscoin team. And trust me, they are EVERYWHERE!

I WILL continue to repeat myself:

STEER CLEAR and IGNORE:

-Worthless and meaningless FUD

-FUD spreaded by "trusted" members. These individuals are either being paid or are straightup ignorant. "TRUSTED" members are not always trustworthy. Big RED flag if you see "trusted" members spewing FUD posts left and right.

-Distractions. AVOID THEM. Hear people putting CANN down and putting another MJ coin on a pedestal? RED FLAG.

EVERYTHING is going great.

Cannabiscoin is going global faster than we think. Everything is GREEN.
OCTOBER 20TH is only the beginning!

Once again, I cannot stress this enough!!!! STEER CLEAR OF FUD AND DISTRACTIONS!

We are all on a successful path!

#YesWeCANN

darylluke

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:54:44 PM

Like charts?

I do. Anybody? thnx.

~darylluke.
omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 16, 2014, 05:56:42 PM

first off, i have plenty of cann. i mined a shitload when the diff was low for like weeks, that isn't the issue. people have tried to "peg" btc and many other coins to things in the past assuming it will magically make the price go to whatever it is they want. it doesn't work that way. If i could decide that 1 doge is now worth 1 bag of dog food and therefore now a doge is worth $40 (yes i feed my dogs the premium shit) then it would have been done long ago. your missing my point here completely. That isn't how cryptocurrency works, it may someday be worth the price of 1 gram if things go well but to try and force the price to go to whatever the cost of a gram is doesn't work and the ones who are stuck making up the difference are the dispensary owners.

I think you missing the point. If someone agreed to buy 3 coins at 10$ apiece every day for 3 years would you sell your coins for any less? No you wouldn't.
Pages: « 1 ... 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 [188] 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: