Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:52:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
phx710

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:44:30 PM

There is 92M CANN in circulation now. That's 92 tonnes of marijuana at 1 CANN = 1g rate. Does anyone believe these can be EVER exchanged at least once?

There aren't that many buyers in Arizona. Medical marijuana purchases are limited I believe, so having thousands of dollars worth of CANN makes no sense as you can't purchase
that much marijuana anyways with it. At least to my understanding. So this means CANN will be like a discount voucher for marijuana, it won't reach the same value as a gram of MJ [say $10],
but it will increase in value greatly as it can be exchanged for that amount in a specific location. So I'm guessing we may see $.50+ a coin.

I can go daily and it will be worth to me. Again I spend $400 a month on MMJ. So for me I can't lose unless the strain is shit. HWC has good buds last time I was there. Also I get it for my Daughter in law about same amount. Do to some thing she can't/doesn't want card. Job law etc. I bet every card holder buys for at least two or three people. Cards cost about $250 - $300 not cheap. Lot of folks scared job will find out.

I think it is like 60% of cards are in Scottsdale where the money is.

Remember what Ty said. It is about the community.
buybtc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:45:04 PM

There is 92M CANN in circulation now. That's 92 tonnes of marijuana at 1 CANN = 1g rate. Does anyone believe these can be EVER exchanged at least once?

There aren't that many buyers in Arizona. Medical marijuana purchases are limited I believe, so having thousands of dollars worth of CANN makes no sense as you can't purchase
that much marijuana anyways with it. At least to my understanding. So this means CANN will be like a discount voucher for marijuana, it won't reach the same value as a gram of MJ [say $10],
but it will increase in value greatly as it can be exchanged for that amount in a specific location. So I'm guessing we may see $.50+ a coin.

If it is limited to Arizona buyers, then the current price is inflated already. You cannot send weed to another state because USPS and other operators are limited by the federal law which prohibits marijuana. No chance of mailing it overseas. By the way, I don't see a reason why other dispensaries would like to accept CANN. They want cash, not crypto.

I don't understand the point of coming here and tell us the reality of things from your perspective when we all are grown ups here.

Why didn't you try to do this when CANN was at 1k?
I smell a FUDDER.

Watch out you'll be called a FUDSTER for that comment. Or, you might "smell like a FUDDER" ....
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:45:11 PM

Someone tweet CANN to snoopdog or other celebs who're known for this stuff.  Grin

We'll get huge!!!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
WarrEagle

Activity: 663
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:48:16 PM

It's not going to 40K today, too many coins and profits WILL be taken. Don't fool yourself into thinking it is going to bust out to 40 or 100K even after the first sale. Like has been mentioned by those that have raised questions. There are some serious obstacles to overcome to get to parity. The biggest is the dumpage of coins once the price starts a real climb.

But, that also depends a lot on who is holding and how many. If Dispensaries bought in, then we are in for a good run. If the coin cartels are holding millions of coins..it's going to be a shaky bumpy ride.

That is a FACT.

DELETED
omgnaro

Activity: 119

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:48:43 PM

Alot of people here think the only use for this coin is the peg. The truth is it solves alot of problems for the dispensaries (they can't have bank accounts due to federal freezes, storing cash sucks). I can see many dispensaries adopting this form of payment. Also they will have 3x the capacity of there posted video, meaning to my calculations they should be able to grow 18% of the coin cap a year
akamii

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:49:10 PM

QUICK UPDATE

Was at Herbal Wellness Center today.  We have successfully implemented and completed their point of sale systems for accepting CannabisCoin.

We have gone over inventory of "CANNdy" and we are SET for providing meds to patients!

The Media/Press has been contacted and there will be public interviews and video.

Live Streaming maybe setup for this event.

The First CannabisCoin transaction patient will be interviewed.

Patient awareness of the YES WE CANN program has begun already and will continue to spread.

AND...

On another front regarding last nights dinner meeting.  We have some doctors on board and are in discussion regarding acceptance and long term plans.

HOLD YOUR COINS.  MY ADVICE TO YOU.  THE PUBLIC IS COMING.  IF YOU ARE IN THIS COMMUNITY THAN DO SOMETHING FOR IT!  SPEAK OUT!

Thank you!

~DeltaNine

YES WE CANN

just want to bring that up again Smiley
BitcoinBoost

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:49:14 PM
Last edit: October 17, 2014, 07:00:34 PM by BitcoinBoost

Guide to Getting CannabisCoin to $1+

I love big ideas, it's one of the reasons I'm drawn to CannabisCoin. With that being said, if we want to shoot 'to the moon', each one of us individually need to start taking immediate action to develop and execute the plan. If you want a high value coin, help me provide high value.

1. If you find yourself saying "It would be great if we could.." be the catalyst. Make the contact and then post to the forum "I thought it would be great to do X, I did Y. Can I get some help doing Z".

2. Review the Cannabis[Suspicious link removed]gle Doc each day and CONTRIBUTE to it as you find new resources
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eUhhvaOa0_Wk9CBE-vGBIfkwYBkzYxOuTDt6WySxTPI/edit#

3. Create a twitter account if you don't have one already.  If you say "I don't do twitter", I ask you to rethink that strategy from a marketing standpoint. I'm not asking you to tweet about your favorite celeb like a 12 year old tween, I'm asking you to please join us in marketing efforts.

4. Create a Facebook account. If you 'don't do Facebook', please see #3

5. Create a Reddit account

6. Start tweeting. If you don't know where to start, look at the list provided in #2.  You can do searches, find twitter accounts that would be sympathetic to our cause. If you find some good ones, add them to the Google doc.

7. Retweet great posts from @CannabisCoins

8. Do the same for Facebook and Reddit.

9. There was a great interview done on CoinTelegraph, share it with EVERYONE! It's also a great way to make introductions to traditional media outlets like Wired, Business Insider
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112748/cannabiscoin-officially-redeemable-for-1-gram-starting-october-20-interview-with-founder

9.5 While you're at it, go ahead and write a solid post supporting the article and respectfully reply to FUD:
http://cointelegraph.com/news/112748/cannabiscoin-officially-redeemable-for-1-gram-starting-october-20-interview-with-founder

10. In the Google Doc (#2), there's a listing of great local media. If you're not sure what to say, point them to the article and let them know a big event is happening on Oct 20th (quick summary)

11. Hit up Google for keywords like 'Cannabis' 'Marijuana' 'News Outs' etc..   email THOSE people, use the interview as an introduction

12. If you make a post about people you've contacted, make sure to add it to the Google Doc. If you noticed someone else posted a useful list of contacts, make sure YOU add it to the Google Doc.

13. Private message others in this thread that you feel are on the same page. Create your own mini campaigns.  "Hey x, I noticed you did y, maybe we could work together on x"

14. The celeb tweets for money was a great idea, anyone looking to lead that initiative?

15. Every time you are about to hit refresh on Bittrex or CoinMarketCap, consider using that time to do 1-14.

16. Help coordinate a grassroots project on how we're going to report:

- 24 hours before the event
- During the event
- After the event

Boots on the ground? Who is bring the cameras? How often are updates coming back to the community? etc

Don't wait for Snoop, don't wait for Nelson... that's a hail mary...make the contacts, do the work. If we want it bad enough, we'll let as many people know as possible. I personally don't trust we'll just end up on the moon, I believe in this community to do our part.  It's fun to talk about it, let's be about doing it.
monkeydong1

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:50:34 PM

Someone tweet CANN to snoopdog or other celebs who're known for this stuff.  Grin

We'll get huge!!!

Lol, and I am sure snoop CANN, and will approve this message.

WarrEagle

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:51:20 PM

BREAKING NEWS!!!!!

All flights to Phoenix are sold out for months in advance...if you want in you will have to fly into Las Vegas and drive to Phoenix.

maybe? LOL

DELETED
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

I love big ideas, it's one of the reasons I'm drawn to CannabisCoin. With that being said, if we want to shoot 'to the moon', each one of us individually need to start taking immediate action to develop and execute the plan. If you want a high value coin, help me provide high value.

1. If you find yourself saying "It would be great if we could.." be the catalyst. Make the contact and then post to the forum "I thought it would be great to do X, I did Y. Can I get some help doing Z".

2. Review the Cannabis[Suspicious link removed]gle Doc each day and CONTRIBUTE to it as you find new resources
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1eUhhvaOa0_Wk9CBE-vGBIfkwYBkzYxOuTDt6WySxTPI/edit#

3. Create a twitter account if you don't have one already.  If you say "I don't do twitter", I ask you to rethink that strategy from a marketing standpoint. I'm not asking you to tweet about your favorite celeb like a 12 year old tween, I'm asking you to please join us in marketing efforts.

6. Start tweeting. If you don't know where to start, look at the list provided in #2.  You can do searches, find twitter accounts that would be sympathetic to our cause. If you find some good ones, add them to the Google doc.

7. Retweet great posts from @CannabisCoin

9. There was a great interview done on CoinTelegraph, share it with EVERYONE! It's also a great way to make introductions to traditional media outlets like Wired, Business Insider

10. In the Google Doc (#2), there's a listing of great local media. If you're not sure what to say, point them to the article and let them know a big event is happening on Oct 20th (quick summary)

11. Hit up Google for keywords like 'Cannabis' 'Marijuana' 'News Outs' etc..   email THOSE people, use the interview as an introduction

If we want it bad enough, we'll let as many people know as possible. I personally don't trust we'll just end up on the moon, I believe in this community to do our part.  It's fun to talk about it, let's be about doing it.

X420

Community will build stronger if everyone join hands and put something in it.

You can also go to mylikes or fiverr and buy this stuff so other people tweet it for you. It'll be great for you and whole CANN community!!!

If you bought CANN at 4k or even 9k..CANN has already made you lot of money. Use 10% of it for marketing and help this baby reach to the MOON!!

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
DimLo

Activity: 31

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:53:05 PM

If it is limited to Arizona buyers, then the current price is inflated already. You cannot send weed to another state because USPS and other operators are limited by the federal law which prohibits marijuana. No chance of mailing it overseas. By the way, I don't see a reason why other dispensaries would like to accept CANN. They want cash, not crypto.

I don't understand the point of coming here and tell us the reality of things from your perspective when we all are grown ups here.

Why didn't you try to do this when CANN was at 1k?
I smell a FUDDER.

Watch out you'll be called a FUDSTER for that comment. Or, you might "smell like a FUDster" ....

You guys must have missed where it says the dev has been talking to dispensaries in other states, and also the issue of banks not wanting anything to do with dispensaries due to the uncertainty regarding federal law, which is where crypto comes in.

Read the thread, or ask a question. Just ask it nicely and in a constructive manner.
btler420

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:53:58 PM

Who doesnt love some weed Cheesy

y1.
ared

Activity: 48

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:54:05 PM

12. If you make a post about people you've contacted, make sure to add it to the Google Doc. If you noticed someone else posted a useful list of contacts, make sure YOU add it to the Google Doc.

13. Private message others in this thread that you feel are on the same page. Create your own mini campaigns.  "Hey x, I noticed you did y, maybe we could work together on x"

14. The celeb tweets for money was a great idea, anyone looking to lead that initiative?

Don't wait for Snoop, don't wait for Nelson... make the contact. If we want it bad enough, we'll let as many people know as possible. I personally don't trust we'll just end up on the moon, I believe in this community to do our part.  It's fun to talk about it, let's be about doing it.

It's https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
@CannabisCoins
and not @CannabisCoin
monkeydong1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:55:23 PM

Talking about snoop, I think someone might have tweeted him about CANN thread already.  Grin Huh

BitcoinBoost

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 06:55:49 PM

13. Private message others in this thread that you feel are on the same page. Create your own mini campaigns.  "Hey x, I noticed you did y, maybe we could work together on x"

Don't wait for Snoop, don't wait for Nelson... make the contact. If we want it bad enough, we'll let as many people know as possible. I personally don't trust we'll just end up on the moon, I believe in this community to do our part.  It's fun to talk about it, let's be about doing it.

It's https://twitter.com/CannabisCoins
@CannabisCoins
and not @CannabisCoin

Yup, great catch on the typo. Thank you.
monkeydong1

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:00:15 PM

Some people are gonna cry when it reach 100k in not such a long time.

BitcoinBoost

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:02:04 PM

Yup, let's make sure the world knows about it by making those contacts. We have great momentum going right now, time to push it!
unusualfacts30

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:02:10 PM

Most of them wish they were where CANN is.  Grin

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
kl8847

Activity: 263
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:05:58 PM

hi i have two tickets to this event : http://www.eventbrite.com/e/27th-annual-high-times-cannabis-cup-tickets-9928432208

550usd worth of tickets.
please someone exchange those tickets for CannabisCoin
i would let it go at half price.
buy two tickets for the price of one

Spend you cannabis coins and do me a favor Smiley

guys, please consider buying it. tickets to cannabis cup for cannabis cions

this would be a big news story for CANN if someone buys the tickets.  Grin
Please, someone grab these tickets. do not say latter that there is nothing to buy for these coins.
WarrEagle

View Profile
October 17, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

Anyone else in with me? Got to be a player to catch the players. https://twitter.com/Tall_Geek/status/523188261993193472

DELETED
Pages: « 1 ... 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 [206] 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: