Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:59:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 280 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CannabisCoin [CANN][X11][Official] Unmoderated General Discussions.  (Read 492707 times)
darylluke

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:20:56 AM

I have an update in a second. Hold on...  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darylluke

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:26:11 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2014, 03:43:01 AM by darylluke

****This is a direct message from Delta9 right now****

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

18 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

Im in a meeting
3m 3 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

Tell everyone im in a meeting and az420 is fudding.
-----------------------------------------------------EDIT:Delta asked this sentence be removed

4 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

They can skype : cannabis.coin
2m
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

EDIT: CannabisCoin (CANN) ‏@CannabisCoins 12m12 minutes ago

Currently in a meeting with merchandise company
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___

~darylluke.
az420

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:27:24 AM

Az420 claims to be seriously ill yet turns his nose up at "mid or low-grade" strains.

If you are really dying, no doubt your finances are probably not too rosy and it would be a blessing for any sick patient to get discounted medicine no matter the quality, who looks such a gift horse in the mouth?

Also proof Delta 9 has no stake in HWC is there is an old photo in the early threads where he is wearing a VIP/Visitors badge.

Again more fud from a newbie account.

I do agree that buying ANY form of medical marijuana for 6 cents is awesome and indeed a blessing.

But, that only furthers my notion that the Cannabis Coin is really only ideal for any patient who already shops at the HWC and would be able to alleviate their symptoms from a lower quality strain. However, I don't believe that we should start asking all of Arizona's medical marijuana patients to start converting to CANN just yet.

IF you shop at HWC, it's a cool deal to get 1 gram for 6 cents. Otherwise, the fact that Cannabis Coin is only being accepted at 1 dispensary is going to be perceived by other dispensaries in Arizona as an attempt by Herbal Wellness Center to steal patients from away other dispensaries. That perception is what may very well prevent other dispensaries from wanting to accept CANN.

Shame on you for assuming that a person is broke because they are seriously ill.

And furthermore, a person's financial situation doesn't dictate whether or not a particular strain of marijuana works to alleviate THEIR symptoms.
The strain that works, is the strain that works. Not necessarily the strain that is the cheapest. Perhaps this may not apply to someone who has just began using marijuana, but I don't fit that description...

Having been diagnosed with Crohn's Disease in 2005, I have been using medical marijuana for 9 years now.

Undoubtedly, my system has developed a tolerance to cannabinoids, which ultimately requires me to use marijuana with a higher cannabinoid content for me to alleviate my pain and inflammation.

My body sincerely apologizes that it requires more cannabinoids to get the job done.

Thanks
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:30:42 AM

Thanks for posting that link.

It appears to me to be the best resource to link to when promoting the event on Monday.
BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:31:58 AM

For those screaming fud:

If it's not fud, congrats, you just made it a hostile environment for any new money first visiting the threads

If it's fud, congrats, the offenders managed to waste a considerable amount of time of many of our great forum members that could be out promoting the event

Either way, the results are disappointing. Personally, I don't care if I'm on your Christmas card list this year... I care about working with you to produce great results for the patients, profitability to the holders and a great environment for new people to visit us. Does this really have to turn into every other  High School drama thread on Bitcointalk?   You want a $1+ coin, I'd love for someone to explain to me how these actions help us achieve that goal. I'm quite reasonable, would love to hear it. Screaming $5 coin and to the moon isn't going to get there.  How about providing an environment where professionals can come and consider investing money on our initiative?  

Agree to disagree, there, that's my response to both sides.  

- Who is going to the event?
- What media has confirmed they will be there on Monday?
- Cameras/Video?
- How will the community be updated?
- Who do we need to contact in the next 12 hours? How about 24? How about 36?
- What should our top priorities be?

That would be a great start for a conversation, right?
comando

Activity: 193

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:32:04 AM

Merchant Highlight

Herbal Wellness Center.

The FIRST Medical Marijuana dispensary to accept CannabisCoin and the YeWeCann movement.

They are the largest dispensary in the state of Arizona.  

Its been said they are the "Mac / Apple Store of Marijuana"

Herbal Wellness Center
http://herbalwellnesscenter.com/
http://www.leafly.com/dispensary-info/herbal-wellness-center-inc
https://weedmaps.com/dispensaries/arizona/west-phoenix/herbal-wellness-center

Crypto meets Cannabis
In The REAL WORLD

CannabisCoin
comando

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:33:51 AM

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:34:29 AM

****This is a direct message from Delta9 right now****

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

18 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

Im in a meeting
3m 3 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

Tell everyone im in a meeting and az420 is fudding. It seems it might be CCN tokyopotato

4 minutes ago
CannabisCoin (CANN)

They can skype : cannabis.coin
2m

~darylluke.

i don't think tokyopotato is capable of fudding.  unless there's another tokyopotato.

the tokyo i know is a straight up guy and is a writer at coinjoint:  http://coinjoint.info

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
natmccoy
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

twitter.com/natmcmolecule

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:40:54 AM

We have hit 12th PLACE on coinmarketcap!

Only 11 cryptocurrencies are more valuable than Cannabiscoin!

Normandoyle

Activity: 154

meow

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 03:43:40 AM

Guys, the FUDDERS are in full force because they know CANN is on it's way to becoming one of the Top 5 coins on the market. We'll hit #2 easily. Right under Bitcoin.

Let the FUDDERS FUD and let the dumpers dump!
NOTHING is blocking Cannabiscoin from it's inevitable success!

Yes We CANN!
darylluke

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:53:19 AM

TokeWeed,

Please note that I corrected that statement about him, per Delta9 request, after he realized his error.
(Re: Update post from Delta9 in merchandise meeting put up by me here.)

~darylluke.
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 03:56:36 AM

Are we really going to pretend Delta 9 and HWC didn't go into this venture without hiring a lawyer?

We can "assume" all you like but no one is going to invest tens of thousands if not more in such a business concept unless they are certain they are in the clear legally.

Again stop trying to scare people. There is a difference between asking questions and acting like a soothsayer that the government WILL crack down.

As ANY medical marijuana attorney in Arizona will tell you, Arizona's Medical Marijuana law is AWFUL. The language of the law itself is often nonsensical and in many cases, left to the interpretation of a Judge. The AZDHS regulations are no better, as they were written specifically to restrict patient grows and to hinder the will of the voters.

Let me tell you a couple stories that can be confirmed via Google...

Our Governor, Jan Brewer, initially refused to allow dispensaries to open based solely on the grounds that "Medical Marijuana can't be made legal in Arizona because it's still illegal according to Federal law." Ultimately, a group of dispensaries filed a lawsuit in Arizona court asking the court to force the State of Arizona to move forward with the dispensary program. Which they did reluctantly.

Despite the fact that Arizona law clearly states that "ANY form of marijuana" is considered to be legal for patients to possess, the State has CONTINUOUSLY prosecuted patients with Class 4 Felonies for Possession of Narcotics if/when the patient is found to be in possession of Hash. The Arizona Attorney General argued that "ANY form of marijuana" does not include hash. Again, a family and the ACLU sued the State of Arizona and won, and now Hash has been declared LEGAL. KINDA... The Maricopa County attorney disagrees with that opinion and has appealed the Judge's decision. In the meantime, the Maricopa County attorney continues to prosecute legal patients for possessing hash.

Arizona law also states that patients can't be arrested and prosecuted for selling marijuana to another patient. Well yet again, our fine Arizonan Government somehow interpreted that in a different way because they have continuously arrested and prosecuted patients for patient-to-patient sales. We, again, sued the State of Arizona and WON, again. Of course, just like the Hash ruling, our Government won't accept the Judge's ruling and has filed an appeal. And, also like the Hash case they are continuing to prosecute patients for patient-to-patient sales.

Arizona had taken the stance that if you test positive for ANY metabolites of marijuana while driving, even if you smoked 30 days ago, you are still considered to be guilty of DUID or Driving Under the Influence of Drugs. AGAIN, we had to battle the State of Arizona in court, and big surprise, we won again. They appealed the case already, and lost the appeal.

These are just a few examples of some of the insanely bizarre dynamics that are happening in the Arizona Medical Marijuana industry, that you and others may not be aware of.

My grand point is;

THERE HAS BEEN NO PRECEDENT SET IN ARIZONA, AND AS OF RIGHT NOW EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE LAW ITSELF, IS AMBIGUOUS AND LEFT TO INDIVIDUAL INTERPRETATION.

So as crazy as this sounds, YES I do think they ARE testing the waters and venturing into an EXTREMELY GRAY LEGAL AREA by being the first in cryptocurrency history to attempt this feat.

And YES, I do think that they're probably doing their best to remain legal. Albeit in a State where nobody, including our own government, knows WTF is actually legal and illegal.

Thanks for listening!
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:03:22 AM

az420 you just made my ignore list  Cheesy Wink

Your just too much of a "Debby Downer" and "ain't nobody got time fo dat" we working hard and grinding together to make this work. Feel free to join us or please move on.  Cool

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:03:37 AM

Are we really going to pretend Delta 9 and HWC didn't go into this venture without hiring a lawyer?

We can "assume" all you like but no one is going to invest tens of thousands if not more in such a business concept unless they are certain they are in the clear legally.

Again stop trying to scare people. There is a difference between asking questions and acting like a soothsayer that the government WILL crack down.

He´s is a fu%&ing A$§hole... no dout...

tries to be nice with his ---love--- are you gay? or do you like children?

whats wrong with you?...

fuc§ you stupid "&%§sucker...

LOL!  Roll Eyes

You are by far the most intelligent person I have had the pleasure of speaking with today.

Thank you for gracing me with your presence.
karlb187

Activity: 210

Need To Contact Me? Go To My Site!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2014, 04:08:09 AM

For those screaming fud:

If it's not fud, congrats, you just made it a hostile environment for any new money first visiting the threads

If it's fud, congrats, the offenders managed to waste a considerable amount of time of many of our great forum members that could be out promoting the event

Either way, the results are disappointing. Personally, I don't care if I'm on your Christmas card list this year... I care about working with you to produce great results for the patients, profitability to the holders and a great environment for new people to visit us. Does this really have to turn into every other  High School drama thread on Bitcointalk?   You want a $1+ coin, I'd love for someone to explain to me how these actions help us achieve that goal. I'm quite reasonable, would love to hear it. Screaming $5 coin and to the moon isn't going to get there.  How about providing an environment where professionals can come and consider investing money on our initiative?  

Agree to disagree, there, that's my response to both sides.  

That would be a great start for a conversation, right?

Check the #CANN channel as someone mentioned they have a friend who is attending.
phoenixnewtimes
- Cameras/Video?
Possible streaming
Not sure
...?
Organizing some community goals  ( as you have been desperately trying to do  .. and your effort is greatly  appreciated)

Post ads on craigslist and offer to pay people with like 5 CANN if they go to the event. list the details and make sure they have the "green card" so they can get the "free 3 grams" with the coins.

Tell them they get 3 CANN to buy the stuff and 10 more if they take pics and videos.  Wink

If you guys don't, I will soon.  Cool

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/

Bitcoin Faucet List Maker      Makes Your Bitcoin Commissions Explode!   (100% FREE)
   Paid to Post Bitcoin Forum      Earn Up To 3,000 Satoshi Per Post!  
 ▥ SKYPE: karl.moneyinpjs ▥ ▦ TWITTER: @karlmoneyinpjs
FredDag

Activity: 436
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:10:15 AM

The href for this image if anyone wants to use it is http://   i60.tinypic.com/2r40tvt.jpg  (just remove the spaces)

https://www.facebook.com/herbalphx/photos/a.411008842349825.1073741826.411007185683324/637393259711381/?type=1&theater

comando

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:15:11 AM

This is nice..can't wait to be there...

The href for this image if anyone wants to use it is http://   i60.tinypic.com/2r40tvt.jpg  (just remove the spaces)

https://www.facebook.com/herbalphx/photos/a.411008842349825.1073741826.411007185683324/637393259711381/?type=1&theater

BitcoinBoost

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:19:38 AM

Check the #CANN channel as someone mentioned they have a friend who is attending.
  edit ( double checking who the confirmed party is....)
- Cameras/Video?
Possible streaming
Not sure
...?
Organizing some community goals  ( as you have been desperately trying to do  .. and your effort is greatly  appreciated)

Thank you, I really appreciate the reply.  I've started updating the Google Doc with contact information from some of the major publications that have covered Bitcoin or an alt such as Wired, Business Insider etc..

- I could use some help populating the list
- Everyone reading this, please get on the doc and start emailing, tweeting, reddit etc..
az420

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:21:01 AM

Arizona law requires dispensaries to operate on a Not-for-Profit basis. A dispensary may still pay it's employees or it's principal board members (owners) a salary, rather any profit leftover after paying all salaries and business expenses must be donated to a 501(c)(3)non-profit at the end of the year. But it is the DISPENSARY that must operate on a Not-for-Profit basis, there is NO requirement that individual patients operate on a not-for-profit basis when selling marijuana to other patients.

No, I'm not a competitor of HWC. But ironically, IF I were a competing dispensary, it would demonstrate my point remarkably that Arizona dispensaries simply can not and will not work together for the best interest of patients.. They put profits FIRST.

Fella... Your posts are contradictory, confusing & seemingly argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

The final straw.... One minute dispensaries must be non-profit... next they are only concerned about profits.

Sorry, but you are now on my ignore list.

Edited to add:  All you posters screamin' in big red text... All ignored.

I know you read what I wrote, because you pasted it back as a quote for us......

A dispensary may still pay it's employees or it's principal board members (owners) a salary, rather any profit leftover after paying all salaries and business expenses must be donated to a 501(c)(3)non-profit at the end of the year.

Which means that although the dispensary itself must operate on a "Not-for-Profit basis", the dispensary may pay it's employees and board members ANY salary it chooses. It is reasonable for us to assume that anyone who owns a dispensary would probably prefer to have $1,000,000/year salary rather than a $10/year salary.

Even if DeltaNine and the GWC dispensary are doing this for the patients and not profits, many of the OTHER dispensaries aren't in the same boat with them. Some of these dispensaries want $1,000,000/year and the Cannabis Coin is probably not for them.

Another story; also able to be confirmed via Google;

Andrew Myers, the campaign manager for Marijuana Policy Project and founder of the Arizona Dispensary Association, actually went and spoke to the Phoenix Police Department and asked the Phoenix police to arrest and prosecute any Arizona medical marijuana patients who were operating "Compassion Clubs" (Compassion Clubs are patients who advertise on Craigslist and Leafly who offer to sell marijuana under the patient-to-patient clause in Arizona's medical marijuana law)

The Phoenix Police began efforts to shut down Compassion Clubs and the Medical Marijuana Farmer's Market, all at the request of the Arizona Dispensary Association. Their efforts have ceased primarily because of a recent court ruling that confirms that patient-to-patient sales are indeed legal. That case is pending appeal. BTW, Mr. Myers owns a 1 of the Medical Marijuana dispensaries in Arizona.

Many Most of these dispensary owners are only out for money. This type of program can't succeed without compassion from dispensary owners that are satisfied with making less than 1 million a year salary. There are surely SOME good guys out there, who knows which ones though...

Thank you for at least being respectful
comando

View Profile
October 18, 2014, 04:23:01 AM

Pages: « 1 ... 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 [219] 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 ... 280 »
  Print  

Jump to: