Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 08:27:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think could revive the coin ?
Finding another Dev to take up the coin - 23 (35.4%)
Keeping the public fundraiser going untill we have enough funds - 10 (15.4%)
let it die - 23 (35.4%)
Don't care - 9 (13.8%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!]  (Read 58182 times)
Grifftech2k4

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:17:45 PM

i hate solo-unfriendly coins....F.U.

kthxbye
cjp007

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:19:05 PM

What coin can you mine solo anymore... LOL
melfrecords

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:38:56 PM

solo loser   Kiss
biohammer

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:40:46 PM

Good Launch  ,  Generous Rain  ,  Big Hash Rate ,  So Far So Good   Wink
cjp007

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:41:30 PM

Any early guesses on what this coin will be worth?  Roll Eyes
jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:45:52 PM

Any early guesses on what this coin will be worth?  Roll Eyes

At this point it is just another X11 POW/POS coin. You can take your queue from other similar coins with no features. The dev will have to add special features etc etc to make it stand out. 5M counts in its favour. It also depends if POS and POW is simultaneous so that it might be that only 3M end up in circulation by end of POW.
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:48:50 PM

Dev will you be posting here when the next rainstorm is coming?
scorpio18
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Admin of CoinMiners Pools

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2014, 06:49:32 PM

VeniVidiVici Coin Pool
http://veni.coin-miners.info/
Spread the hashes!!

1% Pool Fee / PROP payout system
Stratum with vardiff.
Stable SSD Server, DDOS protection.
Cashout are processed every minute.
Support at #COINMINERS freenode channel : https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#COINMINERS

Point your miners at: stratum+tcp://veni.coin-miners.info:3353

Rent some x11 hash power at

http://www.miningrigrentals.com/

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:50:35 PM

At this point it is just another X11 POW/POS coin. You can take your queue from other similar coins with no features. The dev will have to add special features etc etc to make it stand out. 5M counts in its favour. It also depends if POS and POW is simultaneous so that it might be that only 3M end up in circulation by end of POW.

We'll more points to consider are

Fair launch
Dev made premine public and is using it for the community
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

So odds are in favor right now of being something worth more than the usual x11 coin that got instamined
Grifftech2k4

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:53:40 PM

If the premine ends up mostly being given away to the community that bodes well for the coin. Right now transparency is SO essential and getting off on the right foot so that the FUDers have very little to FUD about.

I just got my ass charred by Silkcoin so I am very watchful now and want to make sure to not stop on a landmines of coins again
soulrain

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 06:59:38 PM

http://www.openhandweb.org/files/openhand/images/dancing-in-the-rain.jpg
invisiblem11

Activity: 167

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:01:57 PM

diff 9 then about second 775. WTF?

"DoubleEagle Coin - Only 100 XDE - Get your free XDE now!" https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=736702
cjp007

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:03:18 PM

Think it's an error in reporting - I'm still trying to figure the exact net hash
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:03:48 PM

big hash are always on dedicated pool, it's obvious there is a mafia pool here

diff 9 then about second 775. WTF?

renting, the greatest scam of all
MADSSS

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:16:29 PM

why relese the win qt at last?    Any opnemt to solo miners?

U think U can fool solo miners which is impossible.
jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:21:10 PM

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

So odds are in favor right now of being something worth more than the usual x11 coin that got instamined

Fair my ass. It depends on your definition of what fair is. Fair to me means fair distribution and giving people an equal as possible change to participate in the mining. Given the launch went smooth. However, the coins are not fairly distributed. The large farms are hash raping the coin and this will cause one thing and one thing only. List on an exchange, pumping it up and then massive dump by the large pools and large farms. All the small guys and hopeful n00bs will get burnt. Coin will go downhill from there UNLESS, UNLESS the dev is quick to implement hot flavour of the month features and cool future plans. Then it will go well with the coin. As things stand now I would bet on the first scenario.

Fair my ass.
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:24:02 PM

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

Fair my ass. It depends on your definition of what fair is. Fair to me means fair distribution and giving people an equal as possible change to participate in the mining. Given the launch went smooth. However, the coins are not fairly distributed. The large farms are hash raping the coin and this will cause one thing and one thing only. List on an exchange, pumping it up and then massive dump by the large pools and large farms. All the small guys and hopeful n00bs will get burnt. Coin will go downhill from there UNLESS, UNLESS the dev is quick to implement hot flavour of the month features and cool future plans. Then it will go well with the coin. As things stand now I would bet on the first scenario.

Fair my ass.

you're talking about equal chance. Everyone has an equal chance to rent as much rigs as they want right? What's not fair about it? There have always been people with more gpus than others.
NJRiot

Activity: 504

Hoqu.io – Tokensale is live

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:32:05 PM

damn that hash went up fast!

████████████████   ███████████████
   ████             ███   ███        ████
  ████   ██████████   ███  █████████    ███
 ███    ███     █████  ███  ███   ████   ███
███   ███   ███    ███  ███  ████    ███   ██
███  ██   ████████  ███  ███████████  ███   ██
██   ██  ████   ████  ██  █████   ███  ███   ██
██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██                         ██  ███  ██
██  ███  ██       ███████████       ██  ███  ██
███  ██  ████   ████  ███  ████   ███   ███  ██
████  ██    ██████████  ███  ███████   ███   ██
████  ████    ███  ███  ████    ██    ███   ██
 ████   █████  ███  ███   █████    █████  ███
  ████   █████████  ████   ██████████   ████
   █████        ███   █████           ████
      ███████████████    ████████████████

Get free
.100 HQX

...............................Decentralized affiliate platform.............................
▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▮ ▬
Facebook   Twitter   ANN Thread   White Paper   Telegram   Medium

jc12345
Legendary

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:38:29 PM

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

Fair my ass.

you're talking about equal chance. Everyone has an equal chance to rent as much rigs as they want right? What's not fair about it? There have always been people with more gpus than others.

Those that have money will earn more money. The rich will get richer and poor will get poorer. Hashrate limitation in a transparent and acceptable way is the way to go if crypto wants to stay with current algos.
albertdros

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 25, 2014, 07:42:01 PM

Fair launch
Raining free coins etc

Fair launch

Fair my ass.

Those that have money will earn more money. The rich will get richer and poor will get poorer. Hashrate limitation in a transparent and acceptable way is the way to go if crypto wants to stay with current algos.

most coins that have launched lately failed. It's just high risk high reward. All new coins get huge amounts of hashrates, even that 0ne coin from some days back. That coin will probably fail, and big hashers and renters will lose their money. With renting rigs, its high risk high reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: