Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:38:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What do you think could revive the coin ?
Finding another Dev to take up the coin - 23 (35.4%)
Keeping the public fundraiser going untill we have enough funds - 10 (15.4%)
let it die - 23 (35.4%)
Don't care - 9 (13.8%)
Total Voters: 65

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: VeniVidiVici Coin X11 5 days pow and 20% pos [Innovative multipool ready !!]  (Read 58178 times)
bitdraw

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 11:14:42 AM

I'm not gone , i'm just working to fix this situation , you'll notice that i fixed the sync issue first ,and blocks are solved in the right target time.
i can't be here all time and work on code in the same time , i'll update you as soon as i have good news .

That is good but why don't you inform dedicated pool that everything is fine now.All my coins are there which I mined for three days & pool is disabled with message:

" Unable to connect to wallet RPC service: RPC call did not return 200: HTTP error: 0 - JSON Response: [] "

" We have disabled VVV until further notice. Seems there are many forks out there."

It was that code which triggered the problem as mining didn't stopped even PoW was over & went to the fork as it been said.

You are not the only one with coins stuck at dedicated. This is a pool issue not a Dev issue. Please bring the issue to dedicated (BinaryClock)'s attention. As we would all love to be able to retrieve our coins. Also if you mined for 3 days and didnt withdraw some of your coins automatically you may want to look into setting that up in the future. Pools are constantly being attacked to try and steal the working wallet for the pool. If that happens the pool will not payout. Sorry you are having this issue but it is not a service the DEV provided.
I know I'm not only one thats why I'm seeking Dev's help to sorted it out as he helped bittrex to solve.After all its all about community & helping each other can only make things better.

did u try to contact them in IRC ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 02:34:17 PM

Remember to mine on the multipool to help increase the value of VVV!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:00:41 PM

Total failure Smiley
vimeav

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:41:44 PM

Your update account function doesn't work!
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 03:57:43 PM

I never ever will even read about premined coins Smiley
OmarGsPools

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 04:22:39 PM

Issue is now fixed!

▄▄█▀▀█▄▄
  ▄▄█████▄▄█████▄▄
████  ███  ███  ████
  ▀▀█████▀▀█████▀▀

▀█▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄█▀▀   ▄▄█
 ▀▀███▄▄     ▄▄██▀██
     ▀███   ██▀  ▄█
██     ██  ██ ▄██▀██
▀██    ██  ███▀  ▄██
 ▀███▄▄██  ██ ▄███▀
    ▀▀███  ▀██▀▀
Just.Bet 

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
DICE
LOTTERY
PLINKO
COIN FLIP
CRASH
WHEEL
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
        ███████       ▄▄██▄
                  ▄▄███▀▀██▄
      ██████   ▄███████▄▄███▄
               ▀██  █████████▄
                ▀█████████▀▀██▄
████████████     ▀███▀▀███▄▄██▀
██  ████  ██      ▀██▄▄███▀▀
█████▀▀█████  ██   ▀██▀▀
█████▄▄█████
██  ████  ██   ██████
████████████
DECENTRALIZED
PROVABLY FAIR
ON CHAIN GAMES
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
PLAY NOW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
[/center]
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:06:09 PM

Wow

300 satoshi a share
AntiSocial

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:22:15 PM

Issue is now fixed!

Good deal thanks
shulio
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:24:24 PM

Total failure Smiley

Шyлиo, a шyли тaкoй paдocтный?

Happy, because of my own stupidity. I fall in dev trap of manipulation that premine is used for something Smiley. This coin is made only for dev to get some BTC nothing else. And he continue to ask for donations Smiley , but that's the Cryptoworld. Even child can make some shitcoin and play with peoples money. Is really possible that "dev" of this coin is child and his father help him from time to time to deliver something Smiley
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 05:34:17 PM

Total failure Smiley

Happy, because of my own stupidity. I fall in dev trap of manipulation that premine is used for something Smiley. This coin is made only for dev to get some BTC nothing else. And he continue to ask for donations Smiley , but that's the Cryptoworld. Even child can make some shitcoin and play with peoples money. Is really possible that "dev" of this coin is child and his father help him from time to time to deliver something Smiley

Nah I think he had good intentions..it's just everything had been executed poorly.  The wallet fix was a major issue
CoinMin3r

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:17:21 PM

Tried but I think their IRC service is not working.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
AntiSocial

Activity: 23

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:52:53 PM

Tried but I think their IRC service is not working.

They block web access i think.
vimeav

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 06:58:42 PM

Total failure Smiley

Nah I think he had good intentions..it's just everything had been executed poorly.  The wallet fix was a major issue

You're both right, I guess. Let's make a poll : What's the Dev age do ya think?
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:50:27 PM

Total failure Smiley

reguardless, the price is cheap enough atm to buy a few k and forget about.  Maybe in 2 weeks something big could happen.  Etiher way its worth the risk (only because of the price)  if it was 1K + i wouldnt touch this
dragodsm

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:53:31 PM

Total failure Smiley

reguardless, the price is cheap enough atm to buy a few k and forget about.  Maybe in 2 weeks something big could happen.  Etiher way its worth the risk (only because of the price)  if it was 1K + i wouldnt touch this
+1
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 07:57:35 PM

Total failure Smiley

+1

best case is some whale tries to panic buy/start a rally and just sell into it
Francecrypto

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2014, 08:46:32 PM

Total failure Smiley

And then when you come back, price is 1 sat.  Grin

damiano
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 08:52:35 PM

Total failure Smiley

And then when you come back, price is 1 sat.  Grin

I would doubt it.  Coin supply isn't high enough for 1 satoshi.  Even whitecoin is still above 100 and look at its history
kpierce77
Legendary

Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 05, 2014, 10:29:42 PM

So will another dev be taking over? And what's the status of this coin? Does anything about it actually work?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 12:47:36 AM

Still holding and bought at 5k my worse investment so far!

this will go below 100SAT. God i was stupid
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: