Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:16:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the Future of Bitcoin ?  (Read 76826 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 04:41:03 PM

I think the bitcoin have great future because it's noticed that it's growing up daily and many marketplaces start to use it as payment processor, and also its price still increasing likely as its usability
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
praprata

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 06:23:58 PM

I think we will see bitcoin rise to a international payment system. For consumers and businesses.
Perhaps it can even grow out to be the main payment system.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 09:42:35 AM

future of bitcoin is paying for everything with bitcoins, everyday grocery etc
I think a lot will accept Bitcoin in the future. I don't think that Bitcoin will replace fiat though. I think Bitcoin's price will reach $10,000, after a very long time.

well if i had to tell the future of the bitcoin i think it will be with a high price and it will attract a lot of people who would be interested in buying a lot of bitcoins
Very true. It is already starting to attract more people and the price is already rising.
in 2015 bitcoin prices yesterday rose to 15% is pretty good, I think the future is not just about the price going up
but use bitcoin by all mankind Cheesy
pocarime32

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:04:03 AM

I think we will see bitcoin rise to a international payment system. For consumers and businesses.

I hope so. Bitcoin will be a next popular money like dollar, euro and poundsterling. and many people use bitcoin for payment or buying something. so the price will be high.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:12:05 AM

if bitcoin can be a medium of international payment then bitcoin is certain to be recognized by all countries and financial institutions of government authorities. how long you sure? I think 10 years is enough to make bitcoin growing rapidly like this.
Ruzka

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:23:23 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2016, 10:39:24 AM by Ruzka

if bitcoin can be a medium of international payment then bitcoin is certain to be recognized by all countries and financial institutions of government authorities. how long you sure? I think 10 years is enough to make bitcoin growing rapidly like this.

Yes i think Bitcoin would be perfect as the internet currency offering you to buy anything online with bitcoin,

It will not be a main lone payment system for any country that is for sure.
It does have a chance to be recognized as a very good payment method but no country will give up control they have with fiat.
We are a way in to the life of btc now (7years today) and it may not even take ten years to start getting accepted by much of the world.
I think btcs future is a hard one to predict and that is why it is possible for many to become rich from it should it play out well, it can also make many lose but that is the risk.
btc has so many benefits of cash it has to survive on some level, we just got to wait and see on what level that will be.

betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 12:15:01 PM

I think the bitcoin have great future because it's noticed that it's growing up daily and many marketplaces start to use it as payment processor, and also its price still increasing likely as its usability
why everyone is sure about the future of bitcoin is beautiful.. ?
is it possible if there be competitors who will be born / appears. then beat bitcoin and destroy all beautiful dream of bitcoin?

ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 11:30:05 PM

I hope so. Bitcoin will be a next popular money like dollar, euro and poundsterling. and many people use bitcoin for payment or buying something. so the price will be high.
yeah right bitcoin will become mainstream, everyone has and uses bitcoin, for me the high price is not too important, what is important is the convenience of transacting, what I still got it in the future?
maokoto

Activity: 770

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 02:04:48 AM

Perhaps future is mass adoption, perhaps moderate adoption, or perhaps it will go up as an investment vehicle (coming nearer to gold or oil). Even if it remains more or less as it is now, it would be ok to store value in it and have this innovative option to do so.

Worse case scenario is it becoming worthless, and I do not think that ends happening really.

kevin go

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 02:30:56 AM

its a digital money...for the future u can pay anything just use a bitcoin...
become a payable for anything...
but we just can guess...dont know the real future is how....
betohell

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:08:37 PM

ya maybe but we can't be sure that. bitcoin has been running for eight years and is the achievement of a bitcoin is very large.. but bitcoin users is relatively small. at this forum alone there are only 600K users

blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:41:51 PM

to get to that stage, bitcoin need some evolution, which he said bitcoin transaction quickly, I still find it difficult to prove that, as confirmation of delivery, is now very slow
dumpida

Activity: 722

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 08:42:20 PM

to get to that stage, bitcoin need some evolution, which he said bitcoin transaction quickly, I still find it difficult to prove that, as confirmation of delivery, is now very slow

The Ethereum has fast block time, you can see your transaction in the chain within 20-40s. But if you send coins to Polonix, it needs hundreds of blocks to confirm finally.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 09:06:24 PM

If BTC gains mass adoption, it wont be able to handle the high TPS required for such a network.

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:36:44 AM

If BTC gains mass adoption, it wont be able to handle the high TPS required for such a network.

well mass adoption will not happen overnight, so there is plenty of time to come ahead an increase it in some way, this year there are already some projects about increase the limit
greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 10:11:56 AM

Yeah It will replace Fiat currency system completely from the business sector. Already now we can alle to pay bills and purchase through online with bitcoin. This will effectively come in real life very soon. If bitcoin transaction medium comes to government transactions means everything will be transparent. People will know about the government easily.whether they are corrupt or not. There are so many advantages like these.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 11:16:26 AM

well mass adoption will not happen overnight, so there is plenty of time to come ahead an increase it in some way, this year there are already some projects about increase the limit

Yes, scalability is a part of bitcoin development along with user base and transaction volumes.
The recent increase in hash resulted in quick block generation. I believe, if the blocks are getting generated like this then  bitcoin can handle any high TPS also. (Just a average Joe's view. No technical aspects in this)
jethrorn99

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 01:26:08 PM

In my view, I think that bitcoin will be universally used in online shops and a lot of things online.

There will be ATM machine for bitcoin anywhere just like Bank ATM Machine.

And you could exchange your bitcoin to steam wallet Grin
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 03:19:44 PM

In my view, I think that bitcoin will be universally used in online shops and a lot of things online.

If we would have as much Bitcoin ATMs as we have normal ATMs that mean Bitcoin is being used by hundreds millions of people.That would be the absolutely breakthrough.
Before that happens I also believe that Bitcoin will start being used more often, maybe on a daily basis in the internet for the several different use cases.Some may use to buy some stuff from Amazon Grin or other stores with it, a few might earn their income with it (streamers, bloggers, musicians, free lancers, cam girls, gamblers(online poker), etc.) and what ever.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
January 09, 2016, 08:36:00 PM

BTC has unlimited opportunities and wonders hidden with it, the more it spreads, the better it gets. The difficulty and the hash rate is getting increased daily so, technically its goof to imagine the brighter future. Because, hash rate increase is a good sign for price increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 72 »
  Print  

Jump to: