Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:56:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Premine (PMC) Swap to PreminePlus (PMP)  (Read 36590 times)
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2014, 01:21:56 PM

I don't have any unread PMs now.

I think you didn't get the PM due to a miss spelling ""equamobi"". I'm gonna forward it to you in a minute.

Thanks. Got it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quasimodo
Legendary

Activity: 2692
Merit: 1175

Reflinks und User die solche posten sind Scheisse

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 04:28:47 PM

the exchange ratio is 1:1?

It is, but for you, a special rate of 2:1 PMC to PMP.

Grin

I swaped my coins 1:1. TheMightyX has it confirmed. If you now change the swapratio 3:1 i call this a SCAM
Benezivas

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2014, 11:10:40 PM

I think you didn't get the PM due to a miss spelling ""equamobi"". I'm gonna forward it to you in a minute.

Was there a PM to all swappers? I didn't receive one.
Edit: I didn't receive any coins on the recent wallet either, what happened?

And if the rumours in this thread are true that the 1:1 ratio was lowered to 3:1 I will, too, call this a blatant scam for not keeping your part of the deal. I didn't order a third of what I was promised.
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 04:36:58 AM

And if the rumours in this thread are true that the 1:1 ratio was lowered to 3:1 I will, too, call this a blatant scam for not keeping your part of the deal. I didn't order a third of what I was promised.

This are no rumors. There is a new guideline in the OP.

New guidelines:
To more closely match the giveaway schedule Swapped coins will be allocated over the next 3 months. With 30% the first month, 30% the second and the final 40% at month 3. This will help protect the currency from whales dumping and allow it to appreciate in value without steady downward pressure.
As well, to compensate the reduction in available giveaway coins to the new community, PMC swapped will be at a reduced rate.
(the giveaway allotment for month 1 was originally 250,000, then reduced to 80,000)

kingscrown

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 04:38:09 AM

Im still waiting for solution as this takes too long

quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:19:45 AM

There is only one solution. I asked for the swapratio and TheMightyX has confirmed 1:1. I bought more PMC coins at poloniex for the price of
0.00006 BTC. And now with the new swapratio the price was 0.00018. I don't spend my PMPs for the sockpuppets in the giveawaylist. (I found more then 20 puppets in less then 10 minutes). You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.
If i don't get what i paid for, I call it SCAM.
yogibaer
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:55:22 AM

There is only one solution. I asked for the swapratio and TheMightyX has confirmed 1:1. I bought more PMC coins at poloniex for the price of
0.00006 BTC. And now with the new swapratio the price was 0.00018. I don't spend my PMPs for the sockpuppets in the giveawaylist. (I found more then 20 puppets in less then 10 minutes). You can't change the rules in the middle of the game.

This will cause a big loss in trust into PMP especially from the ones who held PMC or bought PMC for the swap process. The early swappers also might lose stake interest they earned for keeping their wallets open.

quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:00:43 AM

This will cause a big loss in trust into PMP especially from the ones who held PMC or bought PMC for the swap process. The early swappers also might lose stake interest they earned for keeping their wallets open.

That's true.
Imagine that you buy at an IPO 3000 coins at a fixed price and at the end they say, sorry but we have changed the rules and you get only 1000 coins for the same money. What do you call something like that?

Explain the people, who decided that and how did that come about?
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 09:32:34 AM

quasimodo you should have received a PM from TMX on July 8th like me and others. There, everything is explained why the change would be necessary and so on.
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:07:56 AM

quasimodo you should have received a PM from TMX on July 8th like me and others. There, everything is explained why the change would be necessary and so on.

Yes i have received, but I only noticed four days later. I don't take time to read the endless messages of TMX.
For sure TMX can explaine to all why he has not make a official announcement of this changing.
I know the first part of his message.
I'm waiting of a official statement in this thread. Otherwise i will open a thread with a scam accusation.

edit: @ yogibaer

Es geht mir nicht um die Coins. Diese selbstgerechte, besserwisserische, schulmeisterliche, arrogante Art von TMX
geht mir unglaublich auf den Senkel.
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:21:06 AM

edit: @ yogibaer

Es geht mir nicht um die Coins. Diese selbstgerechte, besserwisserische, schulmeisterliche, arrogante Art von TMX
geht mir unglaublich auf den Senkel.

Mir ist schon klar, daß es hier mehr ums Prinzip geht ... Smiley
quasimodo
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:14:10 PM

I'm waiting for an official statement of the Swap ratio changing until saturday morning. Then I'll take the next step.
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 06:20:12 PM

I want to apologize to everyone affected by this unilateral decision by TMX...

I did NOT choose this, in fact I strenuously argued against it...

1) I do NOT feel rich PMC holders are detrimental to PMP.. in fact I think they are the strength of the future of PMP

2) I DID NOT I repeat DID NOT roll back the transactions.... in fact I was gifted PMP from some swappers for my efforts
( Only 100 PMP ) and that transaction was rolled back as well... )

3) I quit... I QUIT unless something changes... i.e. WE GO BACK TO THE PLAN...

I am sure someone will take over the swap... I am NOT LIKED by the 'powers that be' for not being in agreement...

I did my part... accurately, with regular updates.... I was proud of the PMC holders that participated... and NOW I AM HELPLESS. I do not have any PMP to give out.... ONLY TMX has them....

On that note... even if I was re-given PMP to give out I would STILL HONOR THE ONE TO ONE SWAP RATIO.... So I doubt I will be invited back...

I am sorry folks... I really am...

So, I will slip quietly away now...

Please leave me the fuck alone.... send your complaints to TMX....

Benezivas

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:43:10 PM

I still haven't received a PM.
yogibaer
Legendary

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 07:52:51 PM

I forwarded the original PM to you. There were no further announments regarding this issue until the new wallet was out lately ....
bubble83

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 10:25:59 PM

Is PMP not on any exchanges yet?
EcuaMobi
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1469

https://Ecua.Mobi

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2014, 10:29:40 PM

Is PMP not on any exchanges yet?

Not yet.

Benezivas

View Profile
July 24, 2014, 11:29:40 PM

I forwarded the original PM to you. There were no further announments regarding this issue until the new wallet was out lately ....

Thank your for forwarding, I really don't see why I got no PM and thus no chance to give my vote for the updated system. I am really angry that this was done so sloppy and hastly. And now I am left with a third of what was promised for the coins I sent in? Really great work.
Bergmannx

Activity: 271

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 02:50:56 AM
Last edit: July 26, 2014, 07:04:51 AM by Bergmannx

I knew that TMX was an asshole all the time.

I'm sorry for all the guys believed in PMC/PMP, but now I can tell You what I think about PMP: It won't have any success.

It got nothing new, no inovations, no dev able to prog something, no services, nothing.
All coins given away will be dumped on a third class exchange, because none of the big four exchanges will list this crap.
If anyone had seen a value in PMP, he bought at Polo, but the volume was less than 0.2 BTC over the last four weeks.

I'm saying this as a very early adopter of PMC and would like to thank all the guys involved in this coin, especially kbroadfoot, who tried everything to revive the coin tho he was'nt there from the beginning. Not to forget Nullo with his rewarding script and EcuaMobi for his mobile app.

I worked a bit behind the scenes. Bought PMC in bad times, donated some to many many people (that 250 PMC to some ppl was me) and helped to get the wallet done with 0.2 BTC, tho I knew, the coin would fail.

For me the coin died here and now.

One last thing: If You want to cross TMX's plans, I could push PMC to nirvana by putting 50+TH on it. Coins are worthless anyway. TMX would had to deal with many people beeing not so happy Smiley
kbroadfoot
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Bass Player

View Profile
July 25, 2014, 04:59:43 AM

I knew that TMX was an asshole all the time.

I'm sorry for all the guys believed in PMC/PMP, but now I can tell You what I think about PMP: It won't have any success.

It got nothing new, no inovations, no dev able to prog something, no services, nothing.
All coins given away will be dumped on a third class exchange, because none of the four big exchanges will list this crap.
If anyone would had seen a value in PMP he had bought at Polo, but the volume was less than 0.2 BTC over the last four weeks.

I'm saying this as a very early adopter of PMC and would like to thank all the guys involved in this coin, especially kbroadfoot, who tried everything to revive the coin tho he was'nt there from the beginning. Not to forget Nullo with his rewarding script and EcuaMobi for his mobile app.

I worked a bit behind the scenes. Bought PMC in bad times, donated some to many many people (that 250 PMC to some ppl was me) and helped to get the wallet done with 0.2 BTC, tho I knew, the coin would fail.

For me the coin died here and now.

One last thing: If You want to cross TMX's plans, I could push PMC to nirvana by putting 50+TH on it. Coins are worthless anyway. TMX would had to deal with many people beeing not so happy Smiley

I think PMP had or even has a chance... but it can't survive forks, transaction reversals, changes of plans etc... I really believed that. I also believed the STRENGTH of PMP was the PMC people who stuck it out until now.... yes, the RICH people who swapped.... That was the rub... TMX thought the rich people would just dump and ruin the coin... I argued the exact opposite... This coin was innovative in the sense it grew out of the original innovation created by creditcoin_CRD i.e "why not simply premine it all and give it away". AND it was to move to a "staking fortransaction fees" model, which also would have been one of a kind... But there is NO WAY PMP will survive someone who keeps changing plans in mid step. I thought I made this 100 percent clear as vodka, but apparently my opinion counts for NOTHING.... so thats it...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: