May 14, 2024, 05:26:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: archived
archived - 0 (0%)
archived - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: archived  (Read 146390 times)
tegestologist

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:13:41 PM

dev needs to give an update.  Mia dev can be a coin killer.

Please dev give an update....

dev has already said that he will update when there will be noticeable progress on development, and it's sunday today

The dev logged in TODAY.... When coins do this usually people are trying 2 get cheap coins before the news comes... I will continue buying seriously feel free 2 sell Smiley

Agreed. These people are silly. "OMG, the Dev has not posted a major update within 3025 seconds! My arbitrary rule of hearing from the Dev within 3025 seconds, based on sacred geometry and Fibonacci numbers divided by 2 half pi minus the circumference of the earth minus the time it takes for light to travel from the moon to the empire state building divided by the size of my dick, has been broken! Therefore this coin is surely going to die within another 3025 seconds! Unless....THE DEV POSTS!

This coin will make money if and only if the Dev delivers on his/her promises. Success of a crypto is not based on how many posts the Dev makes a day. Look at Potcoin, or Vericoin. Its all about product. You crazy nuts.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Lovethecoins

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:15:52 PM

dev has already said that he will update when there will be noticeable progress on development, and it's sunday today

The dev logged in TODAY.... When coins do this usually people are trying 2 get cheap coins before the news comes... I will continue buying seriously feel free 2 sell Smiley

Agreed. These people are silly. "OMG, the Dev has not posted a major update within 3025 seconds! My arbitrary rule of hearing from the Dev within 3025 seconds, based on sacred geometry and Fibonacci numbers divided by 2 half pi minus the circumference of the earth minus the time it takes for light to travel from the moon to the empire state building divided by the size of my dick, has been broken! Therefore this coin is surely going to die within another 3025 seconds! Unless....THE DEV POSTS!

This coin will make money if and only if the Dev delivers on his/her promises. Success of a crypto is not based on how many posts the Dev makes a day. Look at Potcoin, or Vericoin. Its all about product. You crazy nuts.

You named 2 great examples there... It's funny tho they say where are devs devs are gone but yet I can't get a buy in without buying up sell side and someone already did that..... 500sat wait til the dev does come out after his couple hours absence LOL

ereborltc

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:22:29 PM

You named 2 great examples there... It's funny tho they say where are devs devs are gone but yet I can't get a buy in without buying up sell side and someone already did that..... 500sat wait til the dev does come out after his couple hours absence LOL
ok buddy keep promoting so your bag doesn't go to shit... i was being nice but no dev plus 5% premine is a deadly combo , so lol to u and your bag of xxx lol good luck cause even if it picks up...5% will dump u to the ground... blind trust way to go...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
najzenmajsen

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:38:57 PM

Big news are comming!
techsolution

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:42:00 PM

ok buddy keep promoting so your bag doesn't go to shit... i was being nice but no dev plus 5% premine is a deadly combo , so lol to u and your bag of xxx lol good luck cause even if it picks up...5% will dump u to the ground... blind trust way to go...

u just write with no reading? did u see where premine is located?
check it and write after that

Everything is energy, even mass, first of all mass

Just believe in old TTC Tittiecoin, will be big in months

XXXcoin XX3jXPgE99FnGs6JkpZXYS3spafuYvbvhh
powersup

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2014, 11:47:49 PM

I'm talking from experience.  crypto markets are very volatile.  Anything which creates doubt in peoples minds will have a negative effect on the coin.  Even a "Hello, things are going well in the background" from the dev would create investor confidence.  Personally I'm holding my xxxcoin for now, but im watching the market and this thread very closely. 
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:02:35 AM

I will guarantee he doesn't know where it is... People don't read they try and create fud

Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:10:33 AM

I'm talking from experience.  crypto markets are very volatile.  Anything which creates doubt in peoples minds will have a negative effect on the coin.  Even a "Hello, things are going well in the background" from the dev would create investor confidence.  Personally I'm holding my xxxcoin for now, but im watching the market and this thread very closely. 

I don't think we will just get a hello... When dev comes he comes with news Smiley   he was on today I really wouldn't panic

paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:20:44 AM

dont know why people are complaining that much. price is going up so everybody should be happy!

and what do you expect from a coin which is only a few days old. let the dev work on new stuff to improve coin value. im sure he will post an update when there is any news to tell.

no updates doesnt mean nobody is working! just be patient, we cant be millionaires in a day Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
SushiChef

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:23:10 AM

nope, no panic! But I can understand some of these concern because of all the scam coins. Some people really fucked up this scene and it is hard for genuine people to build something and get trusted by community.

Come on people. This coin is not even 2 weeks old! Give them the oppertunity to earn your trust. If they don't deliver and are moving deadline after deadline.. then you should panic!
gloryninja

Activity: 345

Trusted Member

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2014, 12:32:34 AM

nope, no panic! But I can understand some of these concern because of all the scam coins. Some people really fucked up this scene and it is hard for genuine people to build something and get trusted by community.

Come on people. This coin is not even 2 weeks old! Give them the oppertunity to earn your trust. If they don't deliver and are moving deadline after deadline.. then you should panic!

+1

Custom Built Gaming Desktops and GPU Rigs!
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:35:29 AM

+1

Someone is sitting back reading this going shut up im still buying!

ereborltc

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:36:44 AM

still waiting for the dev to answer must be so swarmed with exciting stuff that he can't open his threads tab lololol seriously ppl !! wake the fuck up...  the ppl here yelling yay are the ppl that r gonna dump on u as soon as this hits their target ,, enjoy  and again I'm always here waiting for the dev...zzzzzzzzzzzz

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Lovethecoins

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:38:24 AM

devs on twitter 26mills ago https://twitter.com/xxxcoins/status/485938659968167937

SushiChef

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:39:44 AM

the ppl here yelling yay are the ppl that r gonna dump on u as soon as this hits their target

Yes, I'm going to dump this coin. Once it hits 0,25usd and has build a descend marketcap!
ereborltc

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:44:34 AM

twitter?! really?! does he not know he has a thread where investors go to get informed... wow he must really know how crypto works...  its not the coin thats bad its the way the dev handles things he's obviously not aware of what makes a coin go up or down, but ill tell u this ,this isn't the stock exchange its a rather small community and this is how ppl research, if the dev doesn't know that then he doesn't know much...  always invest in the debs not the coin and you will do fine in crypto. with that said, this coin is not dead it has hope so hold your coins and take a gamble or invest smarter into more competent devs, again... I'm still here waiting for the dev to reply , not the cheerleaders  "lovethecoins" and "sushi chef" lol but hey if it wasn't for you 2 this thread would be... cricket*...cricket*...

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
SushiChef

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 12:48:16 AM

lol but hey if it wasn't for you 2 this thread would be... cricket*...cricket*...

And I encourage everyone that once to keep them self informed to visit the IRC channel. All progress is discussed there and you could see people are working HARD!
paycum

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:08:24 AM

still waiting for the dev to answer must be so swarmed with exciting stuff that he can't open his threads tab lololol seriously ppl !! wake the fuck up...  the ppl here yelling yay are the ppl that r gonna dump on u as soon as this hits their target ,, enjoy  and again I'm always here waiting for the dev...zzzzzzzzzzzz

i understand your frustration, but personally i think your expectations are not the same as the rest of us. you said you invested in devs not in coins, but thats the world upside down, although i do understand what you mean.

but you cant expect a dev to post updates here multiple times a day, that isnt important at all, not for him and not for us. better have a good concrete update once in a while then writing updates with non important news which only costs time.

they already told what they are working on and that it can take a few weeks till the payment site is finished. this is completely normal as sites arent build in a day. but you expect him to inform us every half hour how far the progress is, thats just not fair.

if i where telling you i will give you 100usd next week, then it would be totally annoying if you would ask every single day "when do i get my money". at the moment you kinda sound like that.

but if you are right or wrong doesnt really matter here. you already know that dev will only post news some now and then (so when stuff is ready and there is real news to tell). so basically you have two options; if you dont like it, sell your coins and invest somewhere else or just be patient and deal with this as complaining by posting multiple negative posts a day wont help anyone..

and im not saying you cant say anything bad about xxxcoins, but you are repeating the same stuff over and over again...you almost sound like my wife Smiley

but thats just my opinion.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
tegestologist

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:14:14 AM

twitter?! really?! does he not know he has a thread where investors go to get informed... wow he must really know how crypto works...  its not the coin thats bad its the way the dev handles things he's obviously not aware of what makes a coin go up or down, but ill tell u this ,this isn't the stock exchange its a rather small community and this is how ppl research, if the dev doesn't know that then he doesn't know much...  always invest in the debs not the coin and you will do fine in crypto. with that said, this coin is not dead it has hope so hold your coins and take a gamble or invest smarter into more competent devs, again... I'm still here waiting for the dev to reply , not the cheerleaders  "lovethecoins" and "sushi chef" lol but hey if it wasn't for you 2 this thread would be... cricket*...cricket*...

Hey, I'm here too. And I'm watching the price rise rise rise. The volume Bittrex just went from 8 BTC/day to 18 in an hour! Maybe some people have a different investing strategy than you? Just sayin.
nikehua

Activity: 283

View Profile
July 07, 2014, 01:16:45 AM

lol but hey if it wasn't for you 2 this thread would be... cricket*...cricket*...

And I encourage everyone that once to keep them self informed to visit the IRC channel. All progress is discussed there and you could see people are working HARD!
yes,the IRC channel is really useful.THX
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: